(前情提要)
他是迪奇
This is Dickie.
他不只是我经纪人 也是我哥哥
He's not just my manager, he's also my brother.
把手举高 -我什么都没做
Hands up! - I didn't do anything.
我认为警方抓错人了
I think the police have the wrong guy.
如果贵格有班的手帕 那班死掉的时候
If Gregg had Ben's handkerchief, then whose handkerchief was Ben holding
抓着谁的手帕
when he died?
只有另外两个男人看过这个
Only two other men have seen this before.
你有跟他一起录我们的线上电台吗 -没有
Did you record with him for our podcast? No!
我们要慎选交往的对象
We just have to be careful who we get involved with.
你用的词汇 「他妈的猪」
That phrase you used. "Fucking Pig."
我真的那么叫他
I did call him that.
罗芮塔讨厌班 她对班很凶
Loretta hated Ben. She was violent towards Ben.
那让她成了杀人凶手或只是...怪人
Does that make her a murderer or just... quirky?
奥利佛 你在搞什么
Oliver, what the fuck are you doing!?
你一直想嫁祸给我的演员
You keep trying to throw suspicion onto my cast.
再过几周 我终于能达成我追求了一辈子的目标
In a few weeks, I finally get what I've been working for my whole life!
你的戏成了死亡陷阱
Your show is a death trap!
也许我当初应该雇用会唱歌♥的人
Well, maybe I should have hired someone who could actually sing!
我不干了 -我会找出真正的凶手
I quit! And I'm gonna figure out who did it,
不管你们两个在不在乎 我受够了
whether the two of you give a shit or not! I'm done!
信不信由你 我很喜欢人们
Believe it or not, I love people.
有些人啦
Some people.
等等 我有东西要给你看 -什么
Oh, wait. I have something to show you. What?
你看 -不会吧
Oh, you didn't.
没错 -别告诉我...
I did! - Don't tell-- Oy...
每个笨蛋都有一个 我根本不知道那是什么玩意
every schmuck is getting one. I don't even know what they are.
我只是未必信任他们
I just don't always trust them.
谢谢
Thank you.
请慢用
Enjoy.
(皮克快餐) (1963年开业)
他们有离开的坏习惯
They have a bad habit of leaving.
嘿 乌玛 新发型
Hey, Uma, new haircut?
口水擦一擦 变♥态♥
Keep it in your pants, perv.
但物品不一样
Things, though.
我信任物品
Things I trust.
物品经久又耐用
Things are made to last.
不管待过多少地方 经过多少世代
From place to place. From generation to generation.
所以我才会拿走和保留物品
It's why I take stuff and keep it,
把那些人留在我身边
so the people can stay with me.
如果这代表我有窃盗癖也无所谓
If that makes me a klepto, so be it.
因为当我们心爱的人离开 当回忆消逝
Because when the people we love are gone and memories fade,
还有什么能让他们长存
what the hell else keeps them alive?
这是他妈的在开玩笑吧
You gotta be fuckin' kidding me.
《破案三人行》
(第三季 第七集) (毒蛇侠)
有人点餐
Order up!
坐在走道边
Sit by the aisle.
会让桌子看起来比较小
Makes the table seem smaller.
谢谢你
Thank you.
你想都别想
Don't even think about it.
我没有 我要自己看书
I wasn't. I'm reading. By myself.
赶上我的进度
Catching up on my reading.
以前我都跟邦妮分着吃
Bunny and I always used to split it.
我们每周都来 直到你们这些白♥痴♥杀了她
We came here every week, until you idiots killed her.
我们没有杀邦妮
We didn't kill Bunny.
没杀我闺蜜的人干嘛这么紧张
Pretty jumpy for someone who didn't kill my best friend.
你的朋友呢 你也杀了他们
So where are your friends? Murder them, too?
你们到底发生什么事
So, what happened with you guys, anyway?
我不演音乐剧了
I quit the musical.
你被踢掉了 -它毁了我的生活
Ha! You got shit-canned! It was ruining my life.
我的婚约 我的理智 我跟麦金利总统的关系
My engagement, my sanity, my relationship with President McKinley.
麦金利总统是一条鱼
President McKinley is a fish.
我真的超想知道的
The suspense was killing me.
真正的朋友会在乎 但奥利佛只在乎他的戏
You know, a real friend would've cared, but Oliver only cares about his show.
很遗憾发生那种事
I'm sorry to hear that.
在我们这年纪 失去朋友很难熬
It's tough to lose friends at our age.
你这年纪当然是 但我这年纪
Oh, I'm sure it is at your age. But at mine?
而且我没失去他们 他们会回来
Besides, I didn't lose them. They'll be back.
幸好在你这个年纪 你还有很多时间能等待
Well, good thing you've got plenty of time to wait. At your age.
我以前常说世界上有三种人
I always used to say there are three types of people:
活人 死人 我当他死了的人
alive, dead, and dead to me.
我以前常当邦妮死了
Bunny was dead to me a lot.
我们吵架时 她从来不道歉
Not once did she apologize when we fought.
所以呢 你道歉了
So, what, you apologized?
我 休想 我做错什么
Me? Fuck no! What did I do?
过一阵子 你就忘了你们在吵什么
Time passes, you forget what you're fighting about.
幸好她真的死掉的时候 我没当她死了
Thank God she wasn't dead to me when she actually died.
奥利佛跟梅宝不会死
Oliver and Mabel aren't gonna die.
事实上 他们很快就会向我道歉
In fact, any second now, they're gonna reach out and apologize.
穿人字拖的天使 啪嗒啪嗒
嘿
Hey!
对 我就是
Yes, this is he.
我以为我已经是纽约爱乐之友了
I thought I was already a friend of the Philharmonic.
抱歉 现在不方便
I'm sorry, uh, this is-- this is a bad time.
他们会打来的
They'll call.
谢谢你请我吃早餐
Thanks for breakfast.
嘿 那是...
Hey! Is that...?
这个嘛 他又用不到
Oh. Well, he wasn't gonna use it.
他 难道那是班当晚抓着的手帕...
He? Is that the hanky Ben was holding the-the night that he--
天啊 你点了多少东西 -还有午餐跟晚餐
Geez, how much did you order? - I got lunch and dinner.
谢谢你来帮忙
Thanks again for helping.
我会想念这里的
I'm going to miss this place.
你好晚才开始收拾行李 你疯了
You've waited so long to pack. You're crazy.
是啊 我满脑子都是...
Yeah, well... I've been too obsessed with--
「谋杀」怎么比
How do you sign "murder"?
谋杀
Murder.
谋杀
Murder.
从你们吵架到现在 他们有联络你吗
Any word from the guys since your fight?
我不需要他们
I don't need them.
只有我在乎这个案子
I'm the only one that cares about this case.
我只是...需要跟能帮助我
I just-- I just need to talk to someone
厘清事发经过的人谈谈
who can help me get closer to what happened.
你可以跟班的哥哥谈
You could talk to Ben's brother.
(迪奇) (班的助理)
没人比他更了解班 对吧
Nobody closer to Ben than him, right?
你认识迪奇
Do you know Dickie?
不认识
我知道他今天在楼上为班的电影道具
I know he's having a silent auction for Ben's movie stuff...
举办无声拍卖♥♥
upstairs today.
我真的很喜欢《毒蛇侠》
I really like CoBro.
是哪个
? Which of the... ?
匹克威三胞胎
? Pickwick ?
好
Okay.
这是诙谐歌♥ 如果你能再轻快一点...
It's a patter song. So if you can bring a little more patter-pep-up.
我最轻快就是这样了
This is as... pattery as I get.
好 谢谢你 谢了
Okay, thank you! Thanks.
请静候通知
We'll let you know.
每个人都很烂
Everyone stinks!
像样的演员在哪 我怎么都遇不到
Where are the decent actors? Why are they being kept from me?
我们的名单好像很旧 像远古时代的名单
I feel like we're working off old lists! Like ancient, crusty lists!
亲爱的小克 拜托你
Cliff, darling, please!
你知道我不喜欢你因为压力跳舞
You know how upsetting it is for me when you stress dance!
当制♥作♥人有好多来来回♥回♥的压力 你是怎么应付的
It's these ping-ponging pressures of producing! How do you do it?
不是这里就是那里有问题
If it's not one thing, it's a goddamn other,
有时候我觉得我都没有好...
and sometimes I feel like I don't have a single good--
等等 我有个点子
Oh, wait. I have an idea.
万岁 但先跟妈咪说 以免它很糟糕
Hurrah. But run it by Mommy first in case it's a stinker.
我要打一通电♥话♥
I'm gonna go make a call.
奥利佛
Oliver,
我们本来有像样的人饰演警官
we had someone... decent playing the Constable,
我知道你们两个吵架了 但... -我不会打给查尔斯
and I know you two had a spat, but-- I am not calling Charles, Donna!
他不演了 而我太正直 不会求他回来的
He quit. And I have far too much integrity to beg him to come back.
我反对 你不正直
剧集 | 公寓大楼里的谋杀案(2021) | 导航列表