(前情提要)
你有轻微的心脏病发作
You've had a minor heart attack.
但我的健康程度还可以导戏吧
But I'm healthy enough to still direct a play, right?
你必须减轻压力
You need to reduce stress.
因为要是再有下次 可能就不轻微了
Because if there's a next time, it might not be so small.
我的评论本来会很严厉
My review was going to be a pan.
《临死之鸣》是经典 骇人的谋杀之谜
Death Rattle is a, is a classic, haunting, murder mystery.
不该太欢乐
It's not supposed to be fun.
这出戏就是不响亮
This one... just didn't sing.
我爸妈以为他们不孕 就领养了我
My folks adopted me when they thought they couldn't have kids.
后来却生下班
But then, they had Ben.
对了 那家伙老是惹是生非
A guy who, by the way, was always fucking up.
迪奇说过班抢走所有功劳
Dickie said that Ben always got the credit.
《毒蛇侠》是迪奇的创作
What, CoBro was Dickie's creation?
那就是动机
That's motive.
我得让你看个东西
I need to show you something.
这是我从罗芮塔的公♥寓♥拿的
I took this from Loretta's apartment.
四周前一个宿命般的夜晚
On a fateful night, four weeks ago,
好莱坞巨星班葛兰罗伊死了 而且是两次
Hollywood Superstar Ben Glenroy died. Twice.
我是梅宝摩拉
I'm Mabel Mora.
跟这次单飞的我 一起寻找答案吧
Join me, flying solo this time, in the search for answers
敬请收听新一季的《大楼谋杀疑云》
on a new season of Only Murders in the Building.
标签 血腥梅宝
#BloodyMabel.
戏剧的重点就是选择
Theater is all about choices.
你要分享什么 隐藏什么
What you share. What you hide.
(庆典剧院)
(《临死之鸣》)
别说同一个故事 连同样的台词都有无数种说法
The same story, even the same lines, can be delivered a million ways.
那些选择会改变一切
Those choices change everything.
我一次看戏 就爱上它了
When I saw my first play, I fell in love.
(《剧目》) (《无弦》)
我为我的人生做了选择
My choice for my life was made.
跟我一起去的是谁
Who ist that goes with me?
我是学校每部戏剧的主角
I was the lead in every school play.
我是中西部的最佳年轻女演员
I was "the best young actress in the Midwest,"
《克莱顿纪事报》的文章说的
according to an article in the Clayton Chronicle,
我爸是那里的编辑
where my dad was the editor.
但从纽约来访的导演也同意
But, a visiting director from New York agreed.
毕业以后 我要去百老汇
After graduation, I'd go to Broadway.
简单明了 直到情况彻底改变
It was all so clear. Until it wasn't.
(恭喜你成为新手妈妈 )
演戏的重点就是选择
Acting is all about choices
而我必须做出选择
and I had to make one.
(露台客运) (纽约)
当时镇上有一对夫妻没办法受孕
There was a couple in town who couldn't conceive,
我认为那样对大家最好
and I thought it was best for everyone.
(全城演艺经纪)
我到纽约以后 并没有一炮而红
There was no instant success when I got to New York.
也没有苦尽甘来
No delayed success either.
我开始纳闷 我是不是因为那个选择而受到惩罚
I began to wonder if I was being punished for my choice.
那家人捎来新的消息
The family sent me an update.
他们终于怀孕了 是个奇迹
They finally got pregnant. A miracle.
就这样 你有个弟弟了
And just like that, you had a baby brother.
你不孤单了
You wouldn't be alone.
我从远处跟着你 做了一本有关于你的书 好好珍藏着
I followed you from afar. I made a book about you, which I cherish,
但它也让我难过 因为我以为我再也见不到你了
but it also made me sad because I thought I'd never see you again.
但后来征兆出现了
But then, there it was. A sign.
(班葛兰罗伊前进百老汇)
终于有机会见到你了
A chance to finally meet you.
罗芮塔德金 你还在吗 -对
Ready, Durkin, you still there? Yes!
对 嗨 真抱歉
Yes! Hi! Oh, hi. I-I'm so sorry, I thought--
我以为... 我的经纪人向我保证我会在名单上
My agent assured me that I was on the list.
你来了
There you were.
他是我的经纪人迪奇
This is my manager, Dickie.
他不只是我经纪人 也是我哥哥
He's not just my manager, he's also my brother.
我的宝贝儿子
My baby boy.
亲爱的 我亲爱的
? So, darling My darling ?
近距离认识你的这几个月 就像作梦一样
These last few months, getting to know you, they have been a dream.
(我最亲爱的迪奇)
但我一直在骗你
But I've been lying to you.
我为什么要在今天告诉你呢
So why am I telling you this today?
因为是时候了 而且今天是我们的乐团彩排
Because it's time. And it's our sitzprobe rehearsal.
(古斯伯利剧院) (临死之鸣大惊奇)
乐团彩排
Sitzprobe.
当演员首次和管弦乐团一起表演 你会知道
When the actors first perform with an orchestra, and you learn
你所有选择的成果 是和谐之作还是骇人之作
if all your choices have produced something... harmonious or horrific.
以及还有没有时间挽救
And... if there's still time to make it all right.
《破案三人行》
(第三季 第八集) (乐团彩排)
大日子耶 你觉得如何
Hey! Big day! How you feeling?
有点难相信这一天来了
Oh, I can't believe we're here.
听着 我...
Listen, I was, um...
想知道我们晚点能谈谈吗
wondering if maybe we could... could talk later.
那个...
You know...
我也可以把我写的东西交给你 然后跑掉
Or I could just hand you something that I wrote and run away.
好了 大伙 集♥合♥吧
Alright, everyone! Gather 'round.
待会吃晚餐 -好
So, supper later?
我很乐意 -好
I'd love to. - Okay.
祝你好运 -罗芮塔
Hey, break a leg. - Thanks.
你能加入我们吗 谢谢 -当然
Loretta! Would you care to join us? Of course!
谢谢你 好
Thank you. Thank you. Okay.
好了
Alright.
各位 这一刻到了
People, it's here.
乐团彩排
Sitzprobe!
我们会走走停停
I-It's gonna be stop and start.
会有人搞砸
There's gonna be fuck-ups.
会很混乱
It's gonna be messy,
但我们会坚持到最后的
but we're just gonna fight through, okay?
我需要大家全神贯注 别分心
And I need everyone to be dialed in. No distractions.
我们先休息两分钟
Uh, actually, let's take two.
哈尔德 你能看着吗 谢了
Uh, Howard, could you mind the shop? Thanks.
两分钟 各位 别逼我用哨子
Two minutes, people! Don't make me use the whistle!
别分心
No distractions.
那是史玛柯里的饼干吗
Ooh, do I smell Schmackary's cookies?
你自己录了线上电台
You released a podcast without us?
我以为你不在乎这起调查
Thought you didn't care about this investigation.
我不在乎 但我保留被排挤时感到受伤的权利
I don't, but I reserve the right to be hurt when I'm excluded from things.
梅宝 你跑哪去了
Mabel, where have you been?
你知道有人住在你阿姨的公♥寓♥吗
Are you aware someone is living in your aunt's apartment?
我暂时借住在西欧家
I've been crashing with Theo for now.
跟托伯特浓不顺利吗
Trouble in Candyland with Toblerone?
我帮托伯特取的昵称 我现在喜欢他
That's my affectionate nickname for Tobert, who I like by the way,
也认可他...
and who I approve of.
我跟托伯特很好 谢了
Tobert and I are fine, thanks.
他去做商业摄影了 他有留些设备给我
He's at a commercial shoot, and he lent me some gear.
GoPro耶
Whoa! GoPro!
你有嫌犯了
Do you have a suspect?
我还有很多事要厘清 但我的直觉指向迪奇
Oh, I have a lot to figure out, but my gut keeps telling me it's Dickie.
我早就叫你别靠近...
I told you to stay away f--
其实我不介意是迪奇
Actually, I don't mind Dickie.
他不是演员
Not in the cast.
好 就迪奇吧 是迪奇干的
Yes, let's go with Dickie. Dickie did it.
你的优先事项显然都没变耶
Wow, I can see your priorities haven't changed.
还有一件事也没变 我们是多棒的团队
Hey, you know what else hasn't changed? What a terrific team we make.
我们回来了 三人组回来了
We're back! The trio is back!
数到三喊「三人组」 一...
"Trio" on three! One...
欢迎加入
Any, any time now.
我猜你们随时会把手放上来
I'm guessing you're gonna put your hand in any minute now.
二...
And two!
来到失败边缘了 两位 快点
You're cutting it awfully close, you two. Come on.
帕南先生请上台
Mr. Putnam to the stage.
除非你要我当导演 因为我会的
Unless you want me to direct? Because I will do that.
好 他失控了
Okay, he's out of control.
当你身为夜行生物
? When you're a creature of the night ?
在午夜凄凉的雨中 你是否能如此疯狂
? In the bleak midnight rain, could you go So insane! ?
夜行生物
? A creature of the night ?
剧集 | 公寓大楼里的谋杀案(2021) | 导航列表