Many layers.
我听到你说有层次的关系
Heard you referencing a layered relationship.
就猜想你在说我
I assume you're speaking about me.
哈尔德 你可以让我们进剧院吗
Howard! How would you feel about letting us in the theater?
你们要调查
Are you investigating?
如果是 身为这出戏的耳目 我必须知道
Because if you are, I need to know. As the eyes and ears of this production--
没什么
It's nothing.
我们只是忘了...一件毛衣
We just left... a sweater.
你喜欢毛衣 对吧
You like sweaters, right?
女孩 你知道我喜欢毛衣
Girl, you know I like sweaters.
那件其实是我的毛衣
It was actually one of my sweaters.
让我猜猜看
Let me guess.
毛茸茸的松宽款
A fluffy number? Vaguely shapeless?
有黄色和橘色的色块 明明就不搭
Splashes of yellow and orange that have no business working,
却莫名地很搭
but, somehow, they work.
天啊 超搭的
My God, do they work!
老天 我爱你那些毛衣
Jesus H. Christ, I love your sweaters!
说吧 我在听
Go on, I'm listening.
那你应该不希望有毛衣被丢在剧院吧
Well, then you wouldn't want one stuck in the theater, would you?
想想那些蛾... -蛾
I mean, think of the moths. Moths, moths.
在布料上乱钻 咬出洞来
Just burrowing in the fabric, chewing holes.
毛衣的结构都会变得支离破碎
Oh, the whole structure of the sweater just falls apart--
不 别说了 梅宝
No, no, stop! Stop, Mabel! No.
我会让你进去 好吗
I'll let you in, okay?
谢谢你
Thank you.
去拿那件毛衣吧
Let's get that sweater.
好 你真的是天才
Okay. You're a genius.
真的是
Absolutely.
然后强纳森说我得找到我的快乐之地
And then Jonathan told me I need to find my "happy place."
快乐之地 我有那种东西吗
A happy place! Do I even have one of those?
我不知道 裘伊 我好茫然
I-I-I don't know, Joy. I'm all turned around!
你大概只是饿了
Aw, you're probably just hungry.
你不如把这股压力变成你美味的蛋卷
Why don't you take that stress and channel it into one of your gorgeous omelets?
那是你的快乐之地
That's your happy place.
你做蛋卷的方式 就像它们应该登上
And the way you make them looks like they should be on the cover of
不存在的《早餐杂♥志♥》封面一样
Breakfast Magazine... Which does not exist.
是哪个匹克威三胞胎做的 哪一个会犯下如此罪行
? Which of the Pickwick Triplets did it? ? ? Who of the crew would commit this crime? ?
小子岂能让妈咪应声落地
? Might a little brat make a mommy go splat? ?
以童谣来说 这故事太血腥
? It's a story pretty gory for a nursery rhyme ?
是哪个匹克威三胞胎做的 哪一个有力气杀人
? Which of the Pickwick Triplets did it? ? ? Which of the spawn had the brawn to kill? ?
婴儿岂会因弑母受审
? Will a baby get tried for matricide? ?
咕叽咕叽咕 你或你或你最好快坦承
? Coochie-coochie-coo ? ? Time for you, you, or you to admit it ?
事不宜迟 快找出是哪个匹克威三胞胎做的
? So, quick as a whip ? ? Gotta pick which Pickwick Triplet did it ?
裘伊 我办到了
Joy! I did it!
我唱好那首歌♥了 -什么
I did the song! What?
我知道诀窍了 我只要做蛋卷就行了
I know the trick now. All I have to do is make an omelet.
对 我这些年来做蛋卷就是想放松 我的大脑把它视为一种安慰了
Yeah! For years, I made omelets to relax, and my brain associates that with comfort.
我知道我心理不健康
I know I'm not mentally healthy,
但没差 因为我能唱这首歌♥了
but that's okay because I can sing the song.
查理 这样不好
Charlie, this is no bueno.
蛋卷是一次性的舒压
The omelet was a one-time stress release.
你认为你需要蛋卷
You thinking you need the omelet,
那就大错特错了
that's a hard no. Hard no!
那是种依赖 -对 依赖
That is a crutch. Yeah, it's a crutch!
那是好事吧
That's good, right?
看着我 爱人
Look at me, lover.
你现在有我了
You have me now.
我就是蛋卷
I'm the omelet.
说吧 -你就是蛋卷
Say it. You're the omelet.
我会照顾你的 查理
I'm gonna look out for you, Charlie.
就像我照顾班葛兰罗伊那样
Just like I did with Ben Glenroy.
他知道他要是动到你一根帅气的汗毛
He knew if he touched one hair on your gorgeous little head,
我就会找他算帐
he was gonna have to deal with me.
我们上♥床♥吧
Now, let's go to bed.
我最近在看《印度爱经》 我们还没做过羚羊式
I've been reading the Kama Sutra and we haven't done the antelope yet.
好 我只想再做一个蛋... -查理
Okay, I'm just gonna make one more ome-- - Charlie.
羚羊式
The antelope.
天啊
Oh God!
这味道就像杰瑞奥巴♥赫♥的洗衣篮
Smells like Jerry Orbach's laundry basket.
我在里面小睡过 说来话长
Which I once had a nap in. Long story.
这些是什么 -只是首演夜的礼物
What is all this? - Oh, just opening night gifts.
它们一直被放在这里 像是花跟糕点
They've all just been sitting here, you know? Like flowers and pastries,
已经开瓶的酒
open bottles of wine.
简直像恐怖片...
It's like a horror movie.
也就是我跟罗芮塔约会能做的事
Which is something that I could take Loretta to on our date!
但恐怖约会好吗
But should I make it scary?
大家都吓到冒冷汗的约会好玩吗
A-A-Are dates fun when everyone's panic sweating?
帮帮忙 奥利佛 专心点
For the love of God, Oliver, focus.
抱歉 -到了
Oh, sorry. - Here we go.
你们在这里干嘛
What the hell are you doing here?
抱歉我刚刚很失礼 我只是不知道你们会来
Sorry if I was rude before. I just didn't know you guys were coming.
有人要喝荨麻叶茶吗 它会让头发长超快哦
Does anyone want nettle leaf tea? It makes your hair grow fast as fuck.
你住在这里吗
Do you... live here?
不 我只是在这经营我的美容帝国
No, this is just where I run my beauty empire.
别跟哈尔德说我复♥制♥他的钥匙
Ooh! Don't tell Howard I copied his key.
我会给你们我专卖♥♥的胶原蛋白粉
I will give you some of my proprietary collagen powder.
不是免费 八折
Not for free. Twenty percent off?
那倒不用了
Uh, it-it-it's quite alright. Um--
除非...它能让我的脸颊变紧实吗
Unless, can it do anything about my jowls?
(抗老精华液)
可以啊
I wanna be firmer. Oh, yeah.
女孩 你没办法不想我的精华液 对吧
Girl, you can't stop thinking about my serum, can you?
对 谁不想入手班最爱的保养品
Uh, y-yeah. I mean, who wouldn't be obsessed with Ben's favorite skin product?
他确实是爱用者
Right. He did use it religiously.
连首演夜也是 -当然
Even on opening night? - Of course.
那他用的瓶子是这一瓶吗
And the bottle that he used, would that... be this one?
大伙
Guys?
你们在吗 小心 我身上有蛋味
You here? Warning, I smell like eggs.
那是查尔斯吗
Is that Charles? Uh...
他有时候会发生迷你中风
You know, he experiences these little mini-strokes.
没啥好紧张的 我们马上回来
It's nothing to be alarmed by. We'll just be right back.
我不知道金柏在这里 -我们也是
I didn't know Kimber was here. - Neither did we.
我们必须套她的话
Guys. We've gotta get her talking.
你们知道怎么跟我这年龄的人聊天吗
Can I trust you? Do you even know how to talk to someone my age?
我绝对不行
I definitely don't.
你不算 因为你有老婆婆的能量
And you don't count because you have old lady energy.
她真的有 我会说72或75岁
Oh, she really does. 72 is where I'd put her. Maybe 75.
嘴真甜 但这部分交给我
That's flattering, but I'll do this part.
我可以聊女生的事 -你可以吗
I can just girl-talk. Can you?
可以啊 -我不这么认为
Yeah. - I don't think so.
真的啦 去班的更衣室找线索吧
Really, just go hunt around Ben's dressing room for clues.
但他的更衣室都会上锁
But he keeps his dressing room locked.
别担心 我带了开锁的钥匙
Ah, don't worry. I brought my jimmy keys.
看吧 我帮得上忙 -你们还好吗
See? I can be helpful. You guys okay out here?
嘿 妈妈
Hey, mama!
对 我们合作无间 整个超杀的
Yeah, we're like, uh, yass and work and slay and yass
来这边晃晃
over here, like, yeah.
赞啦 女王
Yass, queens!
妈妈
Mama?
你会喜欢这个的
You're gonna love this. Technically, it is dog food,
严格说来 这是狗食
但我的狗食完全是人类食用级的
but my kibble is a hundred percent human-grade.
大麦 奇亚籽 酵素精华跟一些有的没的
Barley, chia seed, and essence of sod. And a bunch of other shit.
对心丝虫也有帮助 -谢了
It also helps with heartworm. Thanks.
你需要接电♥话♥吗 -不用 没关系
Do you need to get that? No, it's okay.
你有这么多事要忙
So, you manage all this?
生意 抖音 演艺事业
Businesses, TikTok, an acting career?
都是这样 我们这年纪要在纽约混...
You know how it is. Being our age in New York?
想成功就得努力干活
I mean, you have to hustle if you wanna make it here.
对
Right.
那样一定很辛苦 蜡烛多头烧
Well, I imagine that must be hard, juggling everything.
还有男朋友
剧集 | 公寓大楼里的谋杀案(2021) | 导航列表