(前情提要)
奥利佛帕南 纽约长年来最抢手的单身汉
Oliver Putnam, long considered New York's most un-land-able bachelor,
恋爱了
is in love.
没错 这家伙死会了 老兄
That's right. This merchandise is off the market, bruh.
你又还没约罗芮塔出去
Ah! Loretta. Whom you have yet to ask out.
(罗芮塔)
(晚餐 )
(已送出)
你不该来这里的
You're not supposed to be here.
有人在他的更衣室里
There was someone in his dressing room.
这是谁的唇膏 -我想它属于我们的凶手
Whose lipstick is this? I would imagine it belongs to our killer.
你找到我的唇膏了
You found my lipstick.
查尔斯海登萨维奇 我很荣幸
Charles-Haden Savage, I'd be honored.
我的回复是好
The answer is yes!
我很乐意嫁给你
I would love to marry you!
这真是有趣的转折
This is a fun twist.
爱情
Ah, love!
你不能不爱它
You gotta love it.
你眼见之处都有爱情
Everywhere you look, there it is.
但在这座不睡觉的城市
But in the city that never sleeps,
你要怎么知道身旁睡着什么样的人
how do you really know who the hell you're sleeping with?
人们可以掩盖非常污秽的秘密
People can conceal some very dirty secrets.
或是见光死的缺陷
Or fatally fatal flaws.
多美丽啊
一切都很好
Everything's fine.
裘伊只是在敲碎海玻璃 好放进水族箱
Joy's just loudly shattering sea glass to put in her aquarium.
当然
Sure, sure.
你问过新未婚妻唇膏的事了吗
Uh, have you asked your new fiancée about the lipstick yet?
她有在班的更衣室镜子上 写「他妈的猪」吗
Did she write "Fucking Pig" on Ben's dressing room mirror?
没有 但我会问的
Oh yeah. No. But, I will.
查尔斯 你两天前就说会问了
Charles, you said you would ask her two days ago.
让我们进去跟她谈
Let us in. We can talk to her.
我在用我自己的速度处理这个情况
I am handling the situation in my own time.
看吧 我就说他不需要帮忙 但我需要
See, I told you he didn't need our help, but I do.
这条围巾有「罗芮塔 我对你一见钟情」的感觉吗
Does this scarf say, "Loretta, I've loved you since the first day I met you?"
我不知道它有什么感觉 但我只看到一个蜡笔盒
I don't know what the scarf is saying, but all I can see is a crayon box.
看吧 所以我们才要带着备品
Ah! Well, see, that's why we always carry a backup.
谢谢你 梅宝
Thank you, Mabel.
查尔斯 我可以冷静地跟裘伊交谈
Charles, I can calmly talk to Joy.
女调查员对女嫌犯
You know, investigator woman to suspect woman.
她不是另一个珍 她有可能是
She is not another Jan. I... think. She could be,
但我必须要能够审问
but it's important for me to be able to interrogate
我凶狠的女友未婚妻 靠
my murderous girlfriend... fiancée... Shit.
那我的发型呢
What about my hair?
像「凯伦」还是「卡莱葛伦」
Is it giving Karen... or Cary Grant?
等一下 梅宝摩拉 你要去约会吗
Hold on. Mabel Mora, are you going out on a date?
约会 -不是
Date? - No! I--
不是 托伯特有嫌犯的线索
No. No. Tobert has a suspect he has a lead on.
我要跟他一起跟监 那里有服装要求
I'm meeting him for a stakeout, and the place has a dress code.
就是约会
Uh, well, it's a date.
对 -是跟监
Yeah. - It's a stakeout!
两个完全柏拉图式的半职业调查员
When two totally platonic, semi-professional investigators wait together,
一起在不显眼的密闭空间里等待
in an out-of-sight, enclosed space,
期待能看到嫌犯证明自己有罪
and watch while a suspect hopefully incriminates themselves,
我们则憋几小时的尿 吃软掉的玉米棒
while we... hold in our pee for hours and eat stale Cheetos.
穿着晚礼服
In a cocktail dress?
我会把你的讯息解除静音
Look, I'm gonna unmute your texts.
如果发生问题 我随时能来帮忙
I'll be in the wings if anything should go haywire.
我会没事的
I'll be okay.
是啊
Oy.
你身旁有可能睡着一个疯子或骗子吗
Is it possible you're sleeping next to a lunatic, or a liar?
当然有可能
Sure, it is.
但我总是告诉人们
But I always tell people,
「爱到疯掉也胜过没有爱的寂寥」
better to lose your mind lovin' than to live your life loveless.
我已经很久没有跟女人共度春宵了
It's been a while since I dipped my quill in a woman's ink pot.
有我该知道的新招吗
Any new moves I should know about?
拜托你别逼我搭下一班
Please don't make me take the next one.
《破案三人行》
(第三季 第五集) (啊 爱情 )
(他妈的猪)
裘伊 你能来这边吗
Joy, can you come in here, please?
新娘来了
? Here comes the bride,
身穿白纱
? all dressed in white ?
她穿着丁字裤 希望那不是个错误
? She's wearing a thong, we hope that's not wrong ?
我们快来不及 去木兰烘焙坊试吃婚礼蛋糕了
? We're late to taste Magnolia Bakery wedding cakes ?
查理 你准备出发了吗 -对
Charlie, you ready to go? - Yeah!
裘伊 这支艳丽的唇膏
Yeah. Hey, Joy! Hey, this, uh, Ruby Strippers lipstick?
我有说是在后台找到的吗
Did I tell you where we found it? It was backstage.
好 -对
Okay... - Yeah.
说得精确点 是班的更衣室里
It was-- in Ben's dressing room to be exact.
你知道它怎么会在那里吗
I mean, any clue how that would've gotten there?
布拉奏斯 先别当侦探 好吗
Hey, Brazzos. Hang up your badge, okay?
我们在休息 记得吗
We're on hiatus. Remember?
对 但为了我的案件档案 它怎么会在那里
Yeah, uh, but just for my case files, how would it have gotten there?
真假 麦金利总统
Seriously, President McKinley?
你这次三振出局了
This is your last strike!
麦金利总统
President McKinley?
我一直很想当总统的朋友
I always wanted to be friends with a president,
但这一只是个混♥蛋♥
but this one's an asshole.
别以为我没看到你做的好事 长鳍的恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
You think I don't see what you're doing, you slimy-finned terrorist?
我绝不容忍♥恶霸
I do not tolerate bullies.
你要关禁闭了 总统
You're in solitary, POTUS.
裘伊
Joy,
有人用这个在班的镜子上写了恐吓讯息
someone wrote a threatening message on Ben's mirror with this.
你知道这件事吗
Do you know anything about that?
查尔斯海登萨维奇
Charles-Haden Savage.
你真的认为我跟班的死有关系
Do you honestly think I had something to do with Ben's death?
订婚快乐
Happy engagement!
查尔斯 你得去找我的 皮拉提斯老师跟美容师
Charles, you gotta get you to my Pilates guy. And my face guy.
你这里开始像沙皮狗了
You got a little Shar-Pei action going on there.
多赛多丝 -裘克力
Sazzmatazz! - Almond Joy!
俗话说
You know, they say
「爱的赠礼能够瓦解任何风雨」
a gift given in love has the power to wipe away any storm brewing.
这是18件的瑞士火锅组
It's an 18-piece fondue set.
谢谢你 -我们很想你 赛丝马尼亚魔鬼
Oh, thank you. Aw, we've missed ya, Sazzmanian Devil!
这个嘛 裘伊狼
Well, Wile E. Joy-ote,
你的新未婚夫显然没想我到 让我当他的替补演员
apparently not enough for your new fiancé to make me his understudy in the play.
我... -我释怀了
Oh, well, I-- - I'm over it.
我下周要去洛杉矶帮巴库拉做特技
I'm doing stunts for Bakula next week in LA.
你背着我跟史考特乱来
Are you cheating on me with Scott?!
代我问候史考特
Do send Scotty my love.
我想念他对我的信心
I miss his faith in me.
他从来不指控我做出令人发指的事
He never accuses me of horrible things.
你知道吗
You know what, Charles?
你信任我的味蕾吧
You trust my palate, right?
我应该能自己试吃那些蛋糕
I think that, uh, I can taste test these cakes on my own.
你留下来陪赛丝
You stay here with Sazz.
也许她想被人审问
Maybe she wants to be interrogated.
好 快跟老娘聊聊
Okay, talk to mama.
奥利佛 你来了
Oliver, you're here.
我果然没听错
I thought I heard someone.
你真美 -这个嘛
You're a vision. Well...
欢迎来到我住的纽约
Welcome to my slice of New York.
地方很小 但它是...
It's itty-bitty, but it's, you know, it's...
艺术
Art!
它是艺术
It's art.
你是谁啊
Who are you?
微波炉故障的女人
I'm a woman with a broken microwave.
所以我不得不临机应变
Which is why I'm forced to improvise with this...
出动这个我从来不用的史前烤箱
prehistoric broiler that I never use!
但你喜欢猪排吧
You do like pork chops though, don't you?
对 我爱固体食物 -好
Oh, sure. Love solid food. Uh, yeah.
我爱啃肉排
Love... chewing on a chop.
好
Yeah.
剧集 | 公寓大楼里的谋杀案(2021) | 导航列表