(前情提要)
你要去约会吗 -约会
Are you going out on a date? - Date?
不是 托伯特有嫌犯的线索
No! Tobert has a suspect he has a lead on.
我要跟他一起跟监 那里有服装要求
I'm meeting him for a stakeout, and the place has a dress code.
强纳森 哈尔德的男朋友就是你的嫌犯
Jonathan? Howard's sweet boyfriend was your guy?
还有谁更能因为他的死受益
Who else had more to gain from him dying, you know?
他在跟谁打招呼
Who's he hugging hello?
他穿红色外套 戴着帽子
He's wearing a red coat and a cap.
他是班的私人医生
That was Ben's private doctor.
专门接待名人 需要什么都帮你开处方的那种
One of those, uh, celebrity-concierge, anything-you-need prescription-filler types.
你来了
You're here!
欢迎来到我住的纽约
Welcome to my slice of New York.
你知道谁真的是他妈的猪吗
Hey, you know who was a real fucking pig?
班葛兰罗伊
Ben Glenroy.
你没打算向我求婚
You didn't mean to propose to me?
没有
No, I didn't.
梅宝 当我的伙伴
Mabel, be my partner.
我已经有伙伴了 -那些老头
I already have partners. The old guys?
不对 他们正忙着筹备另一部百老汇烂戏
No, they're busy putting together another bomb of a Broadway show,
哪有你的位置
which leaves you where?
我该去放水洗澡吗
Shall I draw us a bath?
奥利佛
Oliver?
等你哦
I'm waiting...
剧院是出了名的鬼影幢幢
Theaters are known for their ghosts.
像古斯伯利
Take the Goosebury.
1919年 吉迪恩古斯伯利 是白色大道上的明日之星
In 1919, Gideon Goosebury was a rising star on the Great White Way.
但他在首演夜
But on opening night,
演出《尘归尘》中 思念情人的烟囱清洁工时
playing the lovesick chimney sweep in Ashes to Ashes,
有个300磅重的沙袋从椽条上松脱
a 300-pound sandbag came loose from the rafters
他第二幕的独白说到一半 就被砸中脑袋
and brained him in the middle of his second-act monologue.
传说中
Legend has it,
如果每天晚上 不把吉迪恩在舞台上的能量扫掉
if you don't sweep Gideon's energy off the stage every night,
他就会想办法诅咒你的戏
he'll find a way to curse your show.
1949年 霍乱在《哈姆雷特》剧团中肆虐
There was the cholera outbreak that tore through the company of Hamlet in 1949,
1988年 约翰吉尔古德 在新版《冰人来了》期间带状疱疹发作
John Gielgud's crippling shingles attack during The Iceman Cometh revival in '88,
现在则是班葛兰罗伊之死
and now the death of Ben Glenroy.
当舞台成为你人生的一部分...
When you make the stage a part of your life,
(罗芮塔德金) (首次试演)
要逃离你内心的魔鬼可能也很难
it can be hard to escape your personal ghosts, too.
(他妈的猪)
你的执迷 你的失败
Your obsessions. Your failures.
当你以为自己终于跳脱窠臼
Just when you think you've broken free from your old patterns,
突然间 它们都回来纠缠你
boom. They come back to haunt you.
我知道 麦金利总统
I know, President McKinley,
裘伊带走了一切
Joy took everything.
除了你跟我
Except you and me.
态度有问题的家伙
The guys with the attitude problems.
但我们会没事的
But, we'll be fine.
我们还有彼此
We have each other.
但当你的未来开始纠缠你 该怎么办
But what do you do when your future starts haunting you?
你无从做出的选择
The choices you'll never make.
无从体验的人生
The lives you'll never lead?
有什么比梦想已然幻灭的人更危险
What's more dangerous than someone whose dreams have died?
哈尔德 怎么了
Howard! What's wrong?
我必须坦白一件事
I have something I need to confess.
我杀了班葛兰罗伊
I killed Ben Glenroy.
破案三人行
第三季第六集
(第三季 第六集) (鬼灯)
传说中 往北边扫三下 再往南边扫三下 就安全了
Legend has it, three sweeps to the north, three sweeps to the south, you're safe.
《临死之鸣》排练期间 我每晚都扫地
I did that every night during Death Rattle.
但在首演夜 我没扫地
But on opening night, I didn't sweep
班就死了
and Ben died!
等一下
Hold on.
你说你杀了班葛兰罗伊
I thought you said you killed Ben Glenroy.
对 -现在你又说
Yes. Now, you're saying
是鬼杀了班葛兰罗伊
a ghost killed Ben Glenroy.
对 查尔斯 很好懂啊
Yes, Charles! It's perfectly simple!
我想靠每晚扫地的仪式保护这出戏
I was protecting our show from a malevolent spirit
不受恶灵的侵扰
with a nightly sweeping ritual.
但在首演夜 我去KT的办公室拿扫把
But on opening night, I went to get the broom from KT's office,
结果门是上锁的
and it was locked.
里面还传出奇怪的声响
Strange noises coming from within.
我应该找到她的
I should've found her.
我应该拿到钥匙
I should've gotten the key.
但我不想跟KT互动 因为她嘴巴坏
But I try to never interact with KT because of her casual cruelty.
口气又难闻
And her breath.
所以我没扫地 五个小时后
So I didn't sweep, and five hours later,
班就死了
Ben was dead!
哈尔德 你怎么都没提过这件事
Howard, why haven't you told anyone about this before?
我说服自己 我只是想太多
I guess I convinced myself it was all in my head.
但今天早上
But then, this morning,
我看到他了
I saw him.
谁 -谁
Who?
吉迪恩
Gideon.
我当时在剧院
I was at the theater.
我在扫地
I was sweeping,
因为我们明天要回剧院
because we're moving back into the theater tomorrow
我想确保那里没有鬼魂
and I wanna make sure it's completely ghost-free.
我听到一个声响...
And I heard a noise.
有人吗
Hello?
有人在吗
Is someone there?
我会以色列格斗术哦
I know Krav Maga!
他就在那里 头戴招牌帽子 身穿红色外套
And there he was, in his signature cap and red coat.
我说...
I said...
吉迪恩古斯伯利 是你吗
Gideon Goosebury! Is that you?
然后他说...
And he said...
当然是
Sure...
哈尔德 恕我直言 但世界上没有鬼
Howard, I hate to break it to you, but ghosts aren't real.
当然有
Oh, of course, they are.
围着毛巾的男人
Ho! Man in towel!
查尔斯 我知道
Yes, Charles, I'm aware.
爆雷警告
Spoiler alert.
不对 这句话不是这样用的
Nope, not the correct usage of that whatsoever.
大逆转 -还是不对
Plot twist? - Still no.
我有一次拍抓鬼纪录片
You know, I shot a ghost hunter doc once,
我们整晚待在闹鬼的玛莉皇后号♥上
and we spent an entire night aboard the haunted Queen Mary.
凌晨3点左右 我一个人在饭厅
Around 3:00 AM, alone in the dining room,
亲眼看到她 白衣女子
I saw her with my own two eyes, the Lady in White.
你知道玛莉皇后 是英国首任执政的女王吗
Did you know that Queen Mary was England's first queen regnant?
很多人以为是12世纪的玛蒂尔达
A lot of people think it was Matilda from the 12th century,
但她从来没加冕过
but she was never actually crowned.
查尔斯 如果你想说比较有趣的轶事
Charles, if the goal was to offer a more interesting anecdote,
你的方向错了
we're headed in the wrong direction.
哈啰 有人在听我讲话吗
Hello! Is anyone hearing what I'm saying?!
我们的剧院现在有会杀人的鬼
There is a murderous ghost loose in our theater right now,
而且下一个目标就是我们
and he's coming for one of us next!
天啊 我就说吧
God! I'm telling you--
哈尔德 呼吸
Howard, breathe!
给我们一点时间
Hey, just, uh, give us a moment. Hm?
你的牙齿怎么了
Hey, what's up with your tooth?
这是临时的
Oh, it's a temporary. If I like it,
如果我喜欢 牙医会再调色
the dentist says he'll do the rest to match.
你觉得呢 -很亮 像车灯一样
What do you think? - Bright. Like a headlight.
好 哈尔德显然没真的见鬼
Okay. Obviously, Howard didn't see an actual ghost
但我还是觉得我们该去一趟
but I still think it's worthwhile us going over there.
我完全赞成
Oh, I totally agree.
抱歉 我们在谈事情...
S-- Sorry, we're having a conversation here.
你有听到他说帽子跟红外套吗
Mabel, did you hear what he said about the cap and the red coat?
听起来就像... -班的医生 我也这么想
I mean, it kinda sounds like-- - Ben's doctor? I had the same thought. Jesus.
所以他昨晚看到我们 知道他曝光了
Yeah, so he saw us last night, and then realized he'd been made--
今天早上就回剧院掩盖踪迹
So he goes straight to the theater this morning to cover his tracks.
没错 如果是他跟强纳森下的毒
剧集 | 公寓大楼里的谋杀案(2021) | 导航列表