代表他的死亡时间是12点26分
which means he died at 12:26!
贵格当时已经走了
Gregg was already gone!
他不可能把班推下去
He couldn't have pushed Ben!
现在谁才是超级大宅女
Now who's the giant nerd?
真好笑
Oh, ha-ha.
手表
The watch?
班是常迟到 但没想到他是刻意的
I knew Ben was always late, but I never knew it was intentional.
我只觉得他是个混♥蛋♥
I just thought he was a dick.
是吗 你的设备还真高档
Yeah. Some pretty fancy equipment you have there.
对吧 辛达坎宁不是唯一有顶尖设备的人
Right? Cinda Canning's not the only one with access to top-notch equipment.
班葛兰罗伊丧命时 百老汇陷入了混乱之中
When Ben Glenroy died, Broadway was thrown into chaos.
我们将会解密班的人生终幕 敬请期待这一季的《大楼...
We'll lift the curtain on Ben's final act this season on Only Murder--
我们可能得改名了
Guess we're gonna have to change the name.
我早就想到了 《血腥梅宝线上电台》
I am way ahead of you on that. The Bloody Mabel Podcast.
很性感 让你成为中心人物
Huh? I think it's sexy. Puts you front and center, which is nice--
不要
No!
这主意烂透了 但我想...
I mean, it's a terrible idea, but I just thought--
大概是粉丝弄的
It's probably a fan submission.
托伯特 西欧 西欧 托伯特
Uh, Tobert, Theo. Theo, Tobert.
老兄 幸会
Hey, man. Nice to meet you.
哇 你就是那个...
Oh, wow, you're the guy from--
你这个人真有意思
Wow, you're an interesting guy.
梅宝说过很多你的事 我是在线上电台听到的啦
Mabel's told me a lot about you. Well, I mean, from listening to the podcast.
我是说我是粉丝 所以我知道...
I mean, I-I'm a fan, is what I'm saying, so I picked up on...
你没跟我说过他的眼睛
You didn't tell me about his eyes.
他说什么
What's that?
他说他喜欢你的海报 真的捕捉到我的眼神
He said he liked your poster. Really captured my eyes.
这传♥单♥怎么了
What's up with the flyer?
这是第一本漫画书 对吧
This is the first comic book, right?
你看看作者
Look at the author.
作者
Author?
「B葛兰罗伊」 是班
Oh, B. Glenroy. It's Ben Glenroy.
(B葛兰罗伊)
(R葛兰罗伊)
什么 - B其实是R
What, the B is an R? What?
对 R 有时候男人的名字是R开头的
Yeah, R. Sometimes, a man's name actually starts with an R.
好 这是R 代表什么 理查
Okay, so, it's an R. For what, like Richard--
迪奇 是迪奇
D-Dickie. Dickie.
「我们的生活故事」
"Story of our lives."
什么 -迪奇说过班抢走所有功劳
What? Dickie said Ben always got the credit.
还有名气跟《毒蛇侠》系列电影
And the fame. And the CoBro franchise.
我当下没多想 但是...
I didn't think anything of it then, but--
好 所以《毒蛇侠》是迪奇的创作
Okay, so, what? CoBro was Dickie's creation,
然后...
and...
班把它抢走 靠它赚进几百万
Ben just stole it and made millions off of it?
迪奇还要帮他张罗大小事
All the while, Dickie's doing everything for him?
该死 真冷血
Damn, that's cold.
那就是动机
That's motive.
让我弄清楚 我们的推论就建立在B是R上面
And, just to be clear, our theory rests entirely on this B being an R?
我们曾经指控史汀杀人 就因为他讨厌狗
We once accused Sting of murder because he doesn't like dogs.
这对我们来说已经是有力证据了
This is actually pretty solid evidence for us.
也是 -我们再继续调查
Yeah. That's true. That's true. - Let's do some digging.
但要事先办 我们来录音... -好
But, first things first, let's record. - Yes.
把你弄出来
And get you out.
来吧
Come on.
(贵格) (跟踪狂)
然后...
And...
转向 转身 跳 等一下
and turn, twist, ha-- Wait a minute.
转半圈 转身 我选你
Half turn, twist, "I pick you."
新斯科细亚省的警官会这样持枪吗
Would a constable from Nova Scotia point like this, though?
根据我的研究 他们的训练是在用枪时放低双手
From my research, they were trained to keep their hands low, by their firearms.
所以他们会这样持枪 不会这样
So they would point like this. Never like this,
但这样...
but this.
我不知道 感觉好假
I don't know, this feels so false.
回家吧 -你说什么
Go home! - Excuse me?
回家吧
Go... home.
我受够你疯狂的问题了 马修鲍德瑞克
I've had enough of your inane questions, Matthew Broderick.
没人在乎警官是什么教派
Nobody cares what denomination the Constable is
或是他弹曼陀林的指法 警官就只是警官
or how he'd finger a mandolin. The Constable is just the Constable.
他爸妈没帮他取名叫 洛基 罗伦斯或波纳多 知道为什么吗
His parents didn't name him "Rocky" or "Lawrence" or "Bernardo." You know why?
为什么 -因为他没有爸妈
Why? - Because he doesn't have any parents!
他只是6公克的墨水 我硬碟里的几个电子
He's just six grams of ink on paper! A few electrons in my hard disk!
就是这样
That's it!
我明天起床可能会按下删除键 他就没了
I could wake up tomorrow, and I could hit the delete key, and poof! He'd be gone.
从这部音乐剧中消失 从我们的现实被放逐
Eradicated from this musical. Exiled from our reality!
像微波炉里的老鼠一样挂掉
Gone! Like a rat in a microwave!
好吧 明天早上6点见 新斯科细亚省时间
Oh, okay. Well, see you tomorrow morning, 6:00 AM, Nova Scotia time!
我没有装模作样 莱斯特想检查门眼 因为
I'm not lurking. Uh, Lester wanted to inspect the peepholes
有些门眼显然被装反了 我就自愿帮忙
because, evidently, some of them had been installed backwards, so I said, "Well, I'll do it,"
他说凌晨2点比较合适
and he said, "You know, the good time is 2:00 AM,"
所以我...我说谎 我只想说我很抱歉
so I-I'm lying. I just wanted to say... I'm sorry.
我接受 我们和好了 你被雇用了
Oh, apology accepted. Friendship mended. You're hired.
不 我不想演 我只想跟你混
No, no! I don't wanna do the show. I just wanna hang out.
当然好 我们随时都能一起混 一周八场
Of course! We'll do that all the time. Eight shows a week.
鲍德瑞克 你被开除了 -等一下
And Broderick, you're fired. Wait a minute!
等等 这家伙 我看过比他会演戏的马
Wait, this guy? I've seen him get out-acted by a horse.
或许是吧
Maybe he was.
但我猜那匹马那天在片场很开心
But I'm guessing that horse enjoyed himself on set that day
因为它可以跟查尔斯海登萨维奇一起度过
because he got to spend it with Charles-Haden Savage,
他八成对它很好 还用手掌喂它吃一大把燕麦
who was probably kind to him and fed him a fistful of oats out of his palm.
我敢说那匹马不知道它有多好运
And I bet that horse didn't realize how good he had it
直到它在别的片场遇到别的对戏伙伴
until he had another scene partner on another set,
而对方只会骑它...骑它
who just rode him! And rode him! And rode him! And rode him!
骑它...骑它
And rode him! And rode him! And rode him!
直到它受不了为止
Until he couldn't take it anymore!
我敢说那匹马很希望它能说抱歉 但它没办法
And I bet that horse wishes he could say sorry, but he can't.
不是因为它是马 而是因为它有点情绪问题
Not because he's a horse. Because he's a little messed up emotionally,
所以它只能痛恨自己 觉得它伤了自己最好的朋友罪该万死
so all he can do is hate himself, uh, and, and-and wish he were dead for hurting his best friend,
有人该把它做成胶水
and that someone would turn him into glue.
我接受你的道歉
Apology accepted.
好啦 我会演这出戏
Okay! Okay, I'll do the play!
对了 那匹马因为那一幕得了派西奖
By the way, that horse won a Patsy for that scene.
什么是派西奖
What's a Patsy?
马界的艾美奖
It's an Emmy for horses!
「你还在这里
You're still here?
结束了 回家吧
It's over. Go home.
走吧」
Go.
如果你想做任何调整 我很有弹性的
You know, if you have any adjustments, I'm very flexible.
我一直觉得最好...
And I've always found it's best to be hon--
你一定能把《跷课天才》演得更好
I bet you would have made a much better Ferris.
你是认真的吗
Do you mean that?
我希望是
Oh, I want to.
但他太完美了
But he's perfect.
这不只是麦克风 对吧
It's a bit more than just a mic, huh?
对 你记得奥利佛用什么软体吗
Uh, in terms of software, do you remember what Oliver was using?
别担心这个了 应该很直截了当
You know what? Don't even worry about it. It should be pretty straightforward.
你想到电台的新名称了吗 我现在就能输入
Do you have a new name for the podcast? I can punch that in right now.
你知道吗 我应该会用手♥机♥自己录音 好吗
You know what? Uh, I think I'm just gonna record this on my phone, okay?
好啊
Oh, sure.
谢谢你
Thank you.
你就爱提醒我 你那样破了三起谋杀案
You solved three murders that way, as you're fond of reminding me.
(我也搞不懂她)
乌玛 那个卑鄙的骗子
Uma! That sneaky devil-nymph!
直接从班手中拿走那条手帕 我们怎么没发现
Took that hanky right out of Ben's dead hands. How did we miss that?
你跟梅宝都很歇斯底里 我第一次看到
Well, you and Mabel were in hysteria. I've never seen anything like it.
但我怎么没发现
But, me? How did I miss it?
你跟她谈过吗
Have you talked to her?
梅宝 没有
Mabel? No.
我试着打给她
I tried calling.
真的吗 -假的
Really? - No!
她会生气的
She'd hate that.
但我♥草♥拟了一封简讯
But I did draft a text. Uh, ended up...
剧集 | 公寓大楼里的谋杀案(2021) | 导航列表