我要上去了 所以...
I'm coming up, so...
我到了
I'm here.
所以...
So...
天啊 这里活像《歌♥剧魅影》的大学宿舍
My God, this looks like the Phantom of the Opera's college dorm room.
你说得对 我不该带你来的
You're right. I never should have brought you here.
有人吗 帮你装点水 没问题
Hello. Get you a little water. No problem.
你是家鱼 你属于鱼缸
You're an indoor fish, you belong in a tank.
都一样是水啦
Water is water, right?
嘿 谁最爱你
Hey, who loves ya?
尽情伸展吧
Go ahead, stretch out.
我忙完了再来找你
I'll be back to get you when we're done.
到时候...有人吗
Hello?
真的吗
Really?
有人吗
Hello?
有人吗
Hello!
莫惊慌
No need to panic.
我的朋友们会注意到我不见 跑回来找我的
My friends will notice I'm gone, and they'll come back to get me.
我说了别惊慌
I said don't panic!
老天爷啊 你咬我
Jesus Christ, you bit me.
对 那只是门牙尖端 你♥他♥妈♥的...
Yeah, well, that's just the tip of the incisor, you fucking--
杰瑞
Jerry?
杰瑞布劳
Jerry Blau?
奥利佛 谢天谢地 另一位导演
Oliver. Oh, thank God, a fellow director.
你不该那样鬼鬼祟祟接近别人
You shouldn't sneak up on people like that, Jerry!
我不年轻了 可能会心脏病发
I'm not a young man! You could've given me a heart attack!
抱歉 奥利 我以为你要来赶我走
I'm sorry, Ollie. I thought you were someone coming to kick me out.
你在这里干嘛
What are you doing here?
唐娜一年前就把你开除了
Donna fired you off this show a year ago.
你住在这里
Are you living in here?
不是 对啦 我占用了这里
No. I mean, yes. I'm squatting.
但这在剧院算是传统 对吧
But there's a rich tradition of that in the theater, right?
对
Right.
我确实在玛琳史坦普顿的玄关 住了复杂的三个月
I did spend a complicated three months living in Maureen Stapleton's mud room.
但这不一样 你不应该在这里的
But this is a different situation! You shouldn't be here, Jerry.
等等 我能解释
Just you wait. I can explain.
坐下吧
Have a seat.
你想吃点心吗
Can I interest you in a snack?
不用了 谢谢
Uh, no, I'm good. Thanks.
有人作伴真是开心
It's so nice having company.
查尔斯 奥利佛
Charles? Oliver?
托伯特 -哇
Tobert? - Wow. Look,
我知道你想跟你的朋友一起
I know that you wanted to be with your guys, okay?
但我决定跟踪强纳森 而他直接回到剧院
But I decided to tail Jonathan, and he led me right here to the theater.
是他 好 我们走
That's him. Alright, come on. Let's go.
放开我吧
Maybe unhand me?
好 -谢了
Oh! Yeah, sorry. - Thanks.
我很高兴你来了
Hey, I'm glad you came.
你不喜欢我吧
You don't like me, do you?
你对这出戏无关紧要
You're irrelevant to the show.
所以对我也无关紧要
Therefore, you're irrelevant to me.
无关紧要
Irrelevant?
我从第一天就在防范这出戏遭到恶灵侵害
I have been protecting this show from negative spirits since day one.
你要是没在首演夜锁住办公室
And if you hadn't locked your office on opening night,
我就不会错过一天 班葛兰罗伊可能就还活着
I wouldn't have missed a day, and Ben Glenroy might still be alive.
首先 我的办公室从来不锁门
First of all, my office door is never locked.
它在首演夜有锁门
It was locked on opening night.
不是我锁的
Not by me it wasn't.
而且什么恶灵
And what negative spirits?
不是吉迪恩吧
Not Gideon.
你知道吉迪恩的事
You know about Gideon?
妈的 哈尔德 我在这里做过43出戏
Fuck it, Howard, I've done 43 shows in this building!
我当然知道吉迪恩的事
Of course I know about Gideon!
但你知道他有多危险吗
But do you know how dangerous he can be?
我知道
I do.
所以我才会扫地
That's why I was sweeping.
他妈的业余人士
Fuckin' amateur hour. Sweeping does nothing.
扫地根本没用 -没用吗
It doesn't? - Mm-mm.
这是我最接近梦想的一次 而我搞砸了
This is the closest I've ever come to my dream job, and I fucked it up.
你的梦想是当助理
Your dream job was to be an assistant?
不 是演员 我以前很想演戏
No, an actor. I always wanted to act.
但我中学时得到 《激♥情♥年代》普罗克特的角色
But then, in junior high, I got cast as John Proctor in The Crucible.
一开始我大受鼓舞 聚光灯照在脸上的温热感
It was thrilling at first. Feeling the spotlight warm my face
第一次说出我重要的独白
the first time I delivered my big monologue.
但事后家母说 我在舞台上的声音像老女人又尖锐
But after the show, my mother told me my stage voice was matronly and shrill.
她再也不想在公共场合 听到我发出那种声音
She said she never wanted to hear me use that voice again in public.
我就放弃了
So I quit before
根本没开始过
I even began.
真是的
Damn.
我一直很想当导演
I always wanted to be a director.
但已经太迟了
But that ship has sailed.
别那么说
Don't say that.
你不是吉迪恩
You're not Gideon.
你没死 还没啦
You're not dead... yet.
你没办法把吉迪恩扫走
You don't sweep Gideon away.
你必须接纳他 来吧
You have to include him. Come on.
我被抛下多久了
How long have I been abandoned?
一小时 五小时 有人想念的感觉真好
One hour? Five hours? Nice to know I'm missed, huh?
你知道吗
You know what?
你可能说对了
Maybe you're right.
如果你惹恼身边所有的人
If you piss off everyone in your tank,
当你孤单寂寞 怎么能怪他们
how can you blame them when you end up alone?
我♥干♥嘛取笑那家伙的名字 托伯特
Wh-Why did I have to make fun of that guy's name? "Tobert."
明明就是个好名字
It's a perfectly good name!
但你跟我会携手度过难关的
But we're gonna get through this, you and me.
你不介意我解放一下吧
You don't mind if I relieve myself, do ya?
我喝了两杯咖啡 又不知道会被关多久
I had two cups of coffee, and who knows how long we're gonna be in here.
唐娜开除我以后 我跟马歇尔为我有没有能力还房♥贷的事
After Donna fired me, Marshall and I had a dispute about my ability
大吵一架 然后我就被赶出家门了
to continue paying our mortgage, and I was asked to vacate the premises.
幸好这个地方免费 只要我别被逮到
Luckily, this place is free, as long as I don't get caught.
你就是那个鬼魂
So, you're the ghost?
今天早上 你的男仆看到我
Uh, your manservant spotted me this morning.
我听到他大叫吉迪恩古斯伯利
I heard him ranting about Gideon Goosebury,
心想如果我能假装是他
and I thought if I could pretend to be him,
吓吓几个人 丢几个沙袋 或许就可以把你们吓跑
offer a few frights, drop a few sandbags, it might scare you all off.
我知道几率很低
Long shot, I know, but...
但你该不会杀了班葛兰罗伊吧
is there also any chance that you killed Ben Glenroy?
真的假的 我生气了
Really, Oliver? I'm offended.
我的事业或许有些小挫折
I may have suffered a minor career setback,
但我可不是禽兽
but I'm not a monster!
老天 那是老鼠吗
Ah! Oh, my G-- Is that a rat?!
你今晚来得正好
You came on a good night.
我的夜晚可能再也好不起来了
I doubt I'll have a good night ever again.
你还好吗 奥利
You okay, Ollie?
你知道剧院的第一守则吗
You know the first rule of theater?
午夜过后别喂食休杰克曼
Don't feed Hugh Jackman after midnight.
另一条
The other one.
你爱上其中一个演员了
You fell in love with one of your actors.
对
Yes.
是辫子女士吗
Lady with the braids?
这下你担心了 因为她脾气很火爆
Now you're worried because of her violent temper.
什么 脾气很火爆
What? Wh-What violent temper?
就是首演夜在后台发生的事
Well, you know what happened backstage on opening night?
你不知道
You don't know.
还好你不是这里唯一的导演
Well luckily, you're not the only director here.
你看 木偶
Voilà. Puppets.
我的天啊
Oh, good lord.
看吧 我可没闲着
See? I keep busy.
我就对那家伙说:「你要是这么厉害
So then, I say to the guy, "Look, if you're so tough,
那你骑机车进黑猩猩园区啊」
then you ride the moped into the chimp enclosure."
然后他说...他说...
And he goes-- he go--
剧集 | 公寓大楼里的谋杀案(2021) | 导航列表