剧集 | 活在当下(2017) | 导航列表
My friends were calling her names like cute and pretty.
我的朋友们都叫她小可爱 小美人儿
I'm the pretty one in this family.
我才是这个家里最可爱的好吗
Yes, you are, papito.
是的 你最可爱 小祖宗
Elena, I thought you were finally listening to me.
埃琳娜 我以为你终于肯听我的话了呢
I did listen to you, Abuelita.
我有听你的呀 外婆
And I listened to Mom, too. I was very professional.
我也有听妈妈的话 我特别正经
I smiled and nodded and was nice to everyone.
我微笑 点头 对每个人都很好
It looked really unnatural.
做得特别不自然
I mean, some people still
我是想说 还是有人
called me Garbage Girl, but I just went...
叫我垃圾女孩 但我就...
When inside, I was thinking...
但在我心里 我就像…
So, thank you.
所以还是谢谢您
You're welcome, mija.
太客气了 亲爱的
So, tomorrow, we try the makeup again?
明天我们再化一次妆呗?
No, Abuelita, I tried it and I didn't like it.
不了 外婆 我已经尝试过了 我不喜欢
Oh, honey.
亲爱的
This morning I saw what you could be.
今天早上我已经看到了你的潜力
The granddaughter I have always wanted.
你是可以成为我一直想要的那种孙女的
I wish you would've said that in Spanish,
真希望你刚说的是西班牙语
so I didn't understand it.
这样我就听不懂了
Oh, niña, no! No, I didn't mean it like that. No, no.
小姑娘 别!我不是那个意思
You know, you use makeup like armor
妆容就像是你的盔甲
because it makes you comfortable.
是因为这样能让你觉得舒服
Well, this is how I feel comfortable.
而我也觉得我现在这样很舒服啊
I like the way I am, even if you don't.
我喜欢这样的自己 即使你不喜欢也没关系
Elena...
埃琳娜...
Mami, I did something terrible.
妈咪 我做了件特别可怕的事
It's okay, I have a shovel.
没关系 我有铲子
Wait, what? Wait, what do you think I did?
什么?你以为我♥干♥了什么啊?
It doesn't matter, amor. No one will ever know.
没关系 亲爱的 没人会发现的
Mami... I quit my job.
妈咪...我辞职了
I don't understand. The job ended?
我没明白 工作结束啦?
No, it didn't end.
没有结束
Did your boss die? No.
你老板死了? 不是
Was there a fire? Scandal?
着火了?有丑闻了?
Was he a sex offender
大家发现他是个强♥奸♥犯
and they closed down the business because of the shame?
所以再也做不成生意啦?
No!
不是!
I have just said all the reasons!
我已经把所有可能的原因都说了!
I quit my job because I found out
我辞职是因为
that comemierda Scott makes more than I do,
我发现傻♥逼♥斯科特挣得比我还多
and he's only been there one month.
他才刚来了一个月啊
Oh, so you quit because of principles.
所以你本着原则就辞职了
Are you crazy?
你疯了吗?
I know, I know. I did exactly what I told Elena not to do.
我知道 我还做了我之前祝福埃琳娜不要做的事儿
I yelled, I screamed, and it felt great.
大喊 大叫 感觉真♥他♥妈♥爽
But, now, we're all gonna have to live in the car.
但现在我们得搬去车里住了
It's open!
门开着呢!
Penelope?
佩内洛普?
Oh, hello, Lydia.
你好 莉迪亚
You look lovely, as always.
你还是一如既往的可爱啊
I know.
我知道
I will let you two talk.
你们俩谈吧
What's up?
什么事?
Penelope, please, come back to work. I'm beggin' you.
佩内洛普 求你了 回来工作吧
I can't run the office without you.
没劝回你 我怎么有脸回办公室啊
You're just saying that to be nice.
你刚刚还说没有我更好呢
No, I'm not! I need you.
我没这样说!我需要你
Five bucks more an hour.
那个家伙每个小时
That guy.
比我多挣五块
Well, he's a good nurse...
他是个好护士啊…
but it wasn't right. Wasn't right.
我知道这样不对
But in my defense...
但我之所以这么做是因为...
he did ask for more than you did,
他确实要求的工资比你高
and I have a lot of trouble saying no.
我也确实开不了口拒绝别人
That's why Lori works with us.
所以才招了罗莉
That mystery's solved.
世纪之谜终于解开了
To be honest, I don't know if it's a woman thing or what.
坦白讲 我不懂是女人的天性还是什么
I didn't even think about negotiating.
我之前都没想过要讨价还价
I was newly separated. I really needed a job.
我刚离婚 迫切需要一份工作
You said, "Do you want one?" I said, "Yes."
你问我"想找一份工作吗?" 我说"想"
And you see, he made me
你明白吗 他让我觉得
feel that somehow I was lucky to have him.
雇到了他是一件特别幸运的事情
I even gave him my parking spot.
我甚至把停车位都让给他了
Oh, so the red Buick is yours?
所以那辆红色别克是你的?
Good to know.
很荣幸知道这个事实
But I'm sorry, and it was nothing personal.
真的对不起 这不是代表我个人说的
And...
还有...
you deserve more.
你值得拿更高的工资
How about this? How about this?
这样怎么样?
What if I give you a raise,
我给你加薪
and you make the same amount as Scott?
加到跟斯科特一样多怎么样?
Plus a dollar more an hour. Done.
每小时再多一美元 成交
Two dollars more an hour and Scott starts pulling his weight?
如果斯科特能做好他自己的工作 就每小时多两美元?
Done. Which he's never gonna do,
成交 他是不可能做好的
so let's make it three dollars an hour.
还是每小时比他多三美元好了
Done! Please? Okay.
成交! 可以了吗? 可以了
Okay.
可以
That was fun.
真有意思
And I have to admit, Scott is not a terrible nurse.
我还是得承认 斯科特是个挺好的护士
He's good with the patients, you know?
他对病人很好
He's got a charm that I do not understand.
有一种我无法理解的魅力
Well, he's got that jock thing going on.
他平时有保持健身的
I think that's what seduced me.
可能就是凭这一点诱惑了我吧
You know, all the nicknames and the fist bumps...
他给我起的那些绰号♥啊 击拳欢呼啊…
I guess I got caught up in the bromance.
我觉得我陷入兄弟情里了
I get it.
我懂的
No, I don't get it at all. But I get it.
不 那玩意儿我毛都不懂 不过我还是懂你的意思
So, are we good?
那我们和好了吗?
Yes.
是的
Boom? Yeah, I don't do that.
击拳吗? 我才不要
I do this.
我要做这个
Are you asleep, mi amor?
亲爱的 你睡着了吗?
Abuelita, no. We're not doing this again.
还没呢 外婆 我不要化妆
No, no.
不是的
I'm not here to make you up.
我不是来帮你化妆的
I'm here to do this.
我来这儿是为了干这个的
This is me.
这就是我
No armor.
没有盔甲的我
I think you look beautiful.
我觉得你很漂亮啊
I hate it.
我讨厌这样
This is how you feel when you're wearing makeup?
这是不是就是你带着妆的感觉?
Yeah, it is.
确实是
Then I understand,
那我就懂了
and I will never bother you about that again.
我不会再像之前那样烦你了
Except for your quinces.
但成人礼还是要化得
And I'm okay with that.
我可以接受
You know, this is the only
这可是唯一一次
time anyone has ever seen me without makeup.
被人看到素颜
I'm honored.
荣幸至极
Well, one time your abuelo came home early and saw me,
有一次你外公提早下班 也看见我了
but as soon as I realized, I went out the window.
但我意识到自己没化妆 就夺窗而出
I assume he thought I was an intruder. We never spoke of it.
他可能觉得我是小偷吧 我们从来也没提过这件事儿
Are you wearing a little mascara? No!
你涂了睫毛膏吗? 没有!
剧集 | 活在当下(2017) | 导航列表