剧集 | 活在当下(2017) | 导航列表
Please.
拜托
Cubans got nothing on the Jews
古巴人在逼孩子吃饭这事儿上
when it comes to force-feeding their children!
可没比犹太人强
Now, Lydia, if you don't mind,
莉迪亚 如果你不介意
I would like to take a look at that foot.
我要看看你的脚有没有事
Oh, okay, but no hanky-panky.
好 但不许耍花招哦
My body belongs to God and my husband's ghost.
我的身体是属于上帝和我死去的丈夫的
Lydia, this is a professional environment.
莉迪亚 这是一个专业的诊所
Ah, uh... I said no hanky-panky.
诶...我说过不能耍花招的
This is just some after-hours energy-saving thing.
这只是下班时间的节能装置而已
See?
看见了吗?
All right...
好吧...
Oh, no. Well, this is a problem.
天啊 你这问题很严重啊
What? What is it?
什么?怎么啦?
You have a hammertoe that has to be shaved down.
你的槌状脚趾很严重 需要矫正
I do?
有吗?
What does it mean?
什么意思啊?
Leslie, be honest.
莱斯利 你实话告诉我
Will I ever dance again?
我还能再跳舞吗?
This is a simple out-patient procedure.
做个简单的小手术
We'll have you back on your dancing feet in no time.
你立马就能跳舞了
Oh, no, leave it. Leave it.
没事 就这样吧
Now that I have the foot of a monster,
我的脚这么可怕
I want to hide in the shadows until it is fixed.
在它恢复之前 还是不要看见它比较好
So, things are going good on my date.
我约会进展得很顺利
I think we're gonna grab a coffee.
接下来可能要去喝杯咖啡
Everything okay over there?
你们有乖乖地待在家吧?
Yeah, Alex is doing homework,
有啊 亚历克斯在做作业呢
and I'm just sitting here by myself, you know, watching Buffy.
我自己一个人看巴菲呢
Okay, bye, Mom.
就这样 妈 拜拜
So...
所以...
this isn't like some bad teen movie
你不觉得现在很像那种傻白甜电影吗
where the popular guy pranks the nerd girl,
一个男神愚弄咦呃蠢蠢的女生
and you make me feel special
让我觉得自己很特别
and next thing I know, I'm covered in pig's blood?
接着就给我全身泼上猪血嘲笑我?
Uh... no.
你想多了
It's not a prank.
不是恶作剧
For real, Elena, I've had a crush on you all year.
埃琳娜 其实 我暗恋你一年了
All year? Really?
一年?真的假的?
I mean, there was a week when I was home sick and puking,
有一个星期我卧病在家
but you were still in there.
而你的脸还是萦绕在我脑海里挥之不去
Did you say you were watching Buffy?
你刚刚说你在看巴菲吗?
Yeah, you know it? Yeah, I love it.
是啊 你也看吗? 我超喜欢的
First three seasons, solid.
前三季 太精彩了
Right? Mmm. Where do you stand on season six?
对吧?那你怎么评价第六季?
Dark Buffy.
巴菲黑化了
I know, right?
我也这么觉得
But I do feel like there were some solid stand-alones, like...
但有些地方还是很棒的 比如...
The musical.
背景音乐
You know...
我觉得...
you look not that bad.
你看起来也不丑
I mean... you got good lips.
嘴唇很性感
You got nice eyes, blue.
眼睛很好看 蓝色的
Your smile is slightly uneven, but it's offset by a strong jaw.
你笑起来不是很好看 但你的尖下巴可以弥补这一点
I think you're super hot, too.
我也觉得你超性感
Wait, do I like you?
等等 我是喜欢上你了吗?
Do you always say your thoughts out loud?
你总是这样直接把心里话说出来吗?
Because I kinda like it.
我真是太喜欢你了
I wanna kiss you now. I really like it.
我现在想亲你一下 那我就真的很喜欢你了
That wasn't horrible.
没我想象的那么糟糕啊
That was not what I was hoping to hear,
我想听的可不是这一句啊
but I can do better.
再来一次我肯定表现更好
Hey, Schneider, can I use your laptop?
施耐德 我能用下你的电脑吗?
Yeah, sure thing, man.
可以啊
What, do you need to research something? Maybe I can help.
你要搜什么吗?说不定我可以帮你
I'm trying to get information on lesbians.
我想查一下拉拉
I just typed in L-E-S and it filled in "Bians"
我才打了LES三个字母就查到了
and then a lot of other stuff.
还出现了好多别的东西啊
Yeah, let's shut that for now.
电脑先关一会儿
Um, why do you need info on lesbians?
你干嘛要查这个啊?
Don't get me wrong. I understand the curiosity, but...
没别的意思 我知道小孩好奇心重 但...
I'm not sure you should be doing that.
我不确定让你这么干对不对
I'm just trying to find out if they also like guys.
我只是想知道她们是不是也喜欢男的
You have stumbled onto a real eternal question, buddy.
兄弟 这可是个千古难题
But probably not something I should talk to you about
但没有你妈妈的同意
without your mom's permission.
我是不会告诉你的
And just thinking ahead,
用脚趾头想都知道
I don't think she's gonna give permission.
你妈妈不会同意的
What, are you worried about something?
你是在担心什么吗?
I'm just confused because
我就是觉得有点儿困惑
Elena said she might like this dude, Josh.
埃琳娜说她可能也喜欢那个乔什
So?
那又怎样?
So... nothing.
没怎样
Wait a minute.
等等
Alex, are you saying Elena might be gay?
亚历克斯 你是说埃琳娜可能是拉拉?
Uh... no.
我没说啊
Because it's a secret.
这可是个秘密
She just said she might like girls, but she might like boys, too.
她只是说她可能喜欢女生 也可能喜欢男生
Don't worry.
别担心
We already had the broccoli-cauliflower conversation.
我们已经谈过关于西兰花和花菜的问题了
That's smart.
很好
But... what did your mom say?
那...你妈妈怎么说?
She doesn't know. Nobody knows.
她不知道 还没人知道呢
You can't say anything. Elena will kill me.
你可别说漏嘴啊 埃琳娜会杀了我的
Okay, don't worry. I won't.
别担心 我才不会说呢
Even though I have so many questions, like...
虽然我有很多疑问 比如...
When did she know?
她是什么时候知道的?
And what is the broccoli-cauliflower conversation?
西兰花和花菜是个什么梗?
It's just all so confusing.
我就是觉得很困惑啊
I mean, Josh is down there with her right now.
乔什现在正和她在一起呢
Wait a minute.
等等
Elena's downstairs alone? With a boy?
埃琳娜自己在家?和一个男生?
Not just any boy.
那可不是一般的男生
He's the super-cool captain of the baseball team.
他可是棒球队帅帅的队长呢
Oh, that's even worse!
那更完了!
He's probably rounding the bases as we speak.
我们说话这会儿他可能已经完成全垒打了
Somebody should do something.
得有人采取行动
Oh, wait, it's me! I should do something.
等等 是我!我得采取行动
Okay.
我得快点儿
No, no, no, no.
不可以
I like you, so I just don't want to mess this up.
我喜欢你 所以我不想搞砸这次约会
Do you think we should talk more or something?
我们要不要聊聊天或干点儿别的?
No, I'm good.
不用 这样很好
You are so awesome.
你真是太棒了
Okay.
行啦
Hands off her!
把手拿开!
I am the go-to male authority figure here.
我是这的准男主人
And I am shutting this unauthorized party down.
要来阻止你们这场未经许可的相聚
Sorry. Sorry. Sorry, sir.
抱歉 抱歉 先生
You were right. He is super cool.
你说得对 他的确很帅
Alex, you told Schneider?
亚历克斯 你都告诉施耐德了?
Oh, hey, Josh.
嘿 乔什
Alex Alvarez.
我是亚历克斯·阿尔瓦雷斯
Sorry, I'm a mess.
抱歉我现在一团糟
I woke up with flat hair. You know how it is.
我睡觉的时候把发型弄乱了 你肯定懂
'Sup?
对吧?
Okay, Elena, I'm sorry.
抱歉 埃琳娜
But, dude, I don't think you're supposed to be here
不过兄弟 我觉得家里没大人的时候
without a parent around.
你可不应该待在这里
I totally get it. I'll go. I'll text you later.
我懂 我马上就走 之后再联♥系♥你
剧集 | 活在当下(2017) | 导航列表