剧集 | 活在当下(2017) | 导航列表
How do you know all the steps?
你怎么什么舞都会跳
Your abuelita Skyped me every day for three months.
你奶奶在Skype上视频教了我三个月
She was so mean, she made me cry.
她好毒舌 还把我骂哭过
I loved it.
我还蛮享受的
Oye. Mira.
嗨 你看
Ah! Wow!
不错呀
What about the suit, huh? It was perfect.
衣服怎么样 完美吧
And I could never have done it without Leslie.
没有莱斯利的帮忙我一个人根本搞不定
What? Well, last night your mother said,
什么? 你妈妈昨晚说
"If you can suture, you can sew."
只要会穿针引线 就能当裁缝
So, I helped her make Elena's suit.
所以我帮她一起改埃琳娜 的衣服
I was on a deadline. I needed his nimble fingers.
时间紧迫 我需要他灵活的手指
Oh, such a talent!
他太有天分了
It's a shame you wasted your life as a doctor.
当医生真是屈才啦
Okay.
好吧
So when you went in your room last night, you guys were...
所以你昨天近我妈房♥间 你们是在
Sewing. What else did you think we... Oh!
缝衣服呢 你想到哪里去了
Qué mala. Qué sucia.
老司机 乱开车啊
All right, all right. Ladies and gentlemen.
请注意 请注意 女士们先生们
Please, turn your attention to the dance floor
请看这边
for the father-daughter dance.
下面是父女之舞
I got you.
还有我在这呢
I'm okay, you guys.
我很幸福
Thank you both for making me have a quinces.
谢谢你们给我准备的成人礼
I... have to admit, this is pretty great.
不得不得 这真的太棒了
Oh, you are welcome, mija.
没事的 亲爱的
I never tire of saying...
我有句话怎么说都不腻
"I told you so."
"早跟你说啦"
Eat it up, 'cause we're not doing this again until your wedding.
享受这喜悦吧 在你婚礼前我们都不会再有这样的庆典了
Oh, I'm never getting married, so...
我永远不会结婚
I can't hear you.
我听不见你说什么
The music's too loud!
音乐太大声啦
剧集 | 活在当下(2017) | 导航列表