剧集 | 活在当下(2017) | 导航列表
Eh?
嗯?
Mom, a tiara is a backward symbol
妈 三重冠是旧时
of how women are only valued for their beauty.
女性被当做花瓶的象征
And now that I'm wearing one...
现在我正戴着一顶
I don't care. I look awesome. And it's super sparkly!
我不管 老娘美爆了 光芒四射
I'm so glad you like it.
你喜欢我就开心
'Cause tomorrow's your quinces, and your only job is to be happy.
因为明天就是你的成人礼了 你唯一需要做的就是开开心心的
Listen up, grunts.
听好了崽子们
In 55 minutes, we have the final venue walkthrough.
再过55分钟 就是最后一次彩排了
And you hear that rumble? Oh, yeah.
你们听见这声音了吗 没错
That's the sound of 183 Cubans arriving in Los Angeles.
这就是183人古巴大军抵达洛杉矶的进行曲
Seventeen of whom will be staying in this room.
其中的17名将留在这间屋子里
Er... fire code-wise, I don't think that's gonna...
消防警报 我觉得不妥
Shut it!
给老娘闭嘴
I am going on no sleep and five Cuban coffees.
我今晚不睡觉 还要磕五罐古巴咖啡
Do you really want to mess with me right now?
你确定要惹毛老娘吗
No, ma'am.
不敢 长官
As head of transpo you have one job.
作为交通大臣 你的工作是
Get the Cubans to and from the airport.
负责古巴同胞的机场接送
I hope you brushed up on your Spanish.
希望你有复习你的西班牙语
Claro que sí.
当然
Claro que sí.
当然
I want it on the record that your tone is very annoying.
希望有人记下 你的语气很让人颇为不悦
Okay. You're kidding me, right?
好吧 你逗我呢
The day of my quinces, you screamed at Tía Mirtha
我成人礼那天 你冲提亚 发大火
because she brought hot pink balloons instead of fuchsia.
就因为她错把粉色气球买♥♥成了枚红色
Fuchsia is a royal color!
枚红色是皇室才能用的!
Hot pink is what a girl wears on a spring break,
热辣的粉色才是女孩子该在
before flashing her tetas.
甩动双乳的春假穿的
Oye, why aren't you filming this?
你怎么不拍下来?
You want me to film you two arguing?
你想让我拍你们吵架的视频?
I have hours of that. In here.
我已经有无数库存了 在脑子里
Elena, your dress is in the closet.
你的裙子在衣柜里
If you should happen to find a straightjacket there,
要是你碰巧看到了一件紧身衣
please bring it out here, for your crazy mami.
麻烦你帮你狂暴老妈拿过来一下
First arrivals are in 42 minutes.
第一波还有42分钟到达
And Schneider, I'm sorry that
施耐德 很抱歉
I'm in hyper-focused bitch mode, but really...
我现在有点神经过敏
thank you for doing this.
但真的很感谢你帮忙
Pen, are you kidding me? You guys are like family.
开什么玩笑 你们就是我的家人啊
Tick tock.
滚吧
I just...
我
Mami, I really need this all to go perfectly.
妈咪 我必须确保这一切万无一失
Elena's been through so much this year.
埃琳娜这些年经历了太多
I mean, the divorce, she came out to us,
离婚 出柜
her creepy little goth friend moved away.
她的惊悚哥特小伙伴搬走
Ah, pobrecita Carmen.
可怜的卡门
So whatever Elena wants for her quinces, she gets.
所以埃琳娜想要啥 我就给她什么
Tres leches cake? I got you.
三重牛奶蛋糕 我给你做
All white flowers? I got you.
全白花朵 我给你买♥♥
Tables named after famous feminists?
以著名女权主义者列出的名人墙?
I had to do a lot of Googling, but, Elena, I got you.
我百度了好久 但最后还是帮你搞到
And look at this seating chart. What!
看看这座位表
I mean, I'm a humble woman, but that's art there.
我素来比较谦虚 可这份表简直是艺术品
And that reminds me,
这倒给我提了醒
Victor's cousin Macho is bringing his girlfriend.
维克多的表哥玛卡要带女朋友来
Mami, we said no girlfriends.
妈咪 说好了不许带女友的呢
Apparently, they are in love.
显然他俩已经坠入爱河了
Okay.
好吧
Fine, I got it.
好 我知道了
We're gonna move you to the Frida Kahlo table,
我们只好把你移到弗里达那一桌去了
and the Oprah Winfrey table will go from eight seats to ten.
奥普拉那一桌就从八人变成十人
You get a seat! You get a seat!
你有座了 他有座了
Everybody gets a seat!
大家都有座啦
So...
所以
how are you feeling about... Victor?
那你有没有考虑过 维克多的感受
Fine.
好吧
Yeah, fine, and I have you to thank for it.
我真是谢谢你
Between growing up Cuban and Catholic,
让我夹在古巴人和天主教♥徒♥的熏陶中长大
I've got everything pushed way down.
我能把一切都安排得妥当
You're welcome, mija.
不用客气 宝贝
Anyway, Victor knows I don't want to see him until the quinces.
不管怎么样 维克多知道我不想在成人礼前见他
And the kids still think he's staying at Schneider's
孩子们还觉得他在施耐德家
because your bed hurt his back.
因为你的床睡闪了他的腰
Bueno. Yo...
真棒 哦
Ooh.
哦
Thank you so much, Abuelita. It's beautiful.
谢谢 太美啦
What's wrong with it?
怎么了?
Nothing. I'm happy, I'm smiling.
没怎么啊 我很开心 我在笑呢
Exactly. You are not sobbing with joy. I have failed you.
是啊 可你没有喜极而泣 我对不起你
I have failed my family.
我对不起我的家人
I have failed Cuba.
我对不起我的国家
Everything is all set for tomorrow.
明天的一切都准备好了
And I just want to say, you have chosen the perfect ballroom.
我只想说 你们选的这个舞会厅太棒啦
Penelope. This place is an acoustical nightmare.
这地方简直就是个听觉的噩梦
Doc, what are you doing here?
你在这儿干嘛呢
Practicing my toast, duh.
练习我的祝酒词 喏
Oh. The toast is kinda my thing. So maybe you don't speak.
祝酒好像该我来 所以可能轮不到你发言
Don't worry, Leslie.
别担心
Elena's quinces is going to be a very special day for everyone.
埃琳娜的舞会对每个参与者都是一个特别的日子
No. Don't film that.
别 别拍这个
Excuse me.
请问
Where is the dance floor?
舞池在哪呢
Um, you're standing on it.
你正站在那呢
Are you kidding me?
你在逗我?
I have relatives who
我从古巴来的难民亲戚
escaped from Cuba on a raft bigger than this.
坐的皮筏子都比这个大
Hey. Hey, Lucy. I'm sorry about her.
不好意思啊
Let me translate. She would like a larger dance floor.
让我来翻一下 她想要个大点的跳舞的地儿
Give the lady a bigger floor.
给这位女士找块大点的地方
Papi. Hey.
老爸 嘿
Hey. Hi.
嗨
Hi. You're here.
你来了啊
Yeah. I asked Papi to come
对 我邀请爸爸来
so we could practice our father-daughter dance.
练习我们的父女舞
Oh.
哦
Yeah, we have to do something really good
我们要来点真正高级的东西
to distract the audience because the song is super cheesy.
来吸引观众 因为音乐真的超逊
Ay, Julio.
胡里奥
Let them do that. You help me sneak in the booze
让我来吧 你帮我去把
we bought at Costco. Come on.
Costco买♥♥的酒放进去 快走
Don't worry.
别担心
I found a more modern version for us to dance to.
我找了段时髦点的给我们的舞伴奏
Oh, I kinda like this one.
其实我还蛮喜欢这个的
Me, too.
我也是
It's about, uh, how you look away for a second
这是关于 一眨眼的功夫
and you turn back and...
回首发现你的女儿
your little girl's all grown up.
已经长大成人
It's actually getting to me.
真是直击我心
Papi, I want to tell you something.
爸 我有件事要告诉你
That I'm the greatest dancer you've ever seen?
我是世界上最棒的舞者?
I know.
我知道
That, and...
那啥
I have grown up.
我已经长大了
And I've learned a lot about myself since you've been gone.
你离开的这段日子里 我学会了很多
And I've changed.
我也改变了很多
Well, not changed, but, um... Mmmhmm.
也不是改变吧 不过
I'm gay.
我是同性恋
Yeah, and you're pregnant, too, right?
你也怀孕了 是吧?
Let's do all the shockers.
让我们把玩笑一次开够吧
剧集 | 活在当下(2017) | 导航列表