剧集 | 活在当下(2017) | 导航列表
Now the teeth are too white. What is that?
现在你的牙齿太白了 你怎么回事?
He was very nice. And I'm glad I did it.
他很好 我很高兴我去约会了
But, uh, wasn't two hearts in the desert like you and Papi.
但并没有像你和爸爸那样 两颗饥渴的心碰撞出了火花
Aw!
嗷!
Yeah, I'm not gonna see him again.
是的 我不会再去见他了
See who?
见谁?
You didn't wanna give me the heads-up that he was here?
你们都不警告我一下他在这吗?
Heads-up, Alex is here.
预警 亚历克斯在这
Wait, why are you wearing Abuelita's lipstick?
等等 你为什么涂了外婆的口红?
Ay. Why do you know that?
唉 你怎么知道的?
It's Scarlet Sunrise.
这可是猩红日出色
Duh!
废话!
And why are you all dressed up?
还有你为什么打扮得这么光鲜亮丽?
All right, everybody, get out of here,
好吧 所有人都走吧
so I can talk to Alex.
我要和亚历克斯谈一谈
Sit down, papito.
坐下吧 小家伙
What happened to your face? What happened to your face?
你的脸是怎么了? 我还想问你的脸是怎么回事呢?
I'm sorry. I was hanging out with my friends.
我很抱歉 我和我朋友们出去玩了
It's hard to turn it off.
大家都有点控制不住记几
Anyway, stupid Finn pushed me into a bush and I got scratched.
总之 傻芬把我推进灌木丛 然后我被刮伤了
Why do you like that kid again? Because he seems like a--
你为什么又喜欢那个小孩了? 因为他看上去就像是个...
Like a dick?
像是个混球?
Yes, but that's not okay that you said that.
是的 但是你不能这样说话
Anyway, I wanna be straight with you.
好吧 我想坦白告诉你
Tonight I had a date.
我今晚去约会了
Wait, just listen.
等等 你先听着
So, do you know what you want?
那么 您知道您到底需要什么了吗?
Let me give you a second. Thank you.
我给您一点时间思考一下吧 谢谢你
You walked out?
你走了?
I don't want those gossiping hens to hear.
小点声 我不想那些爱八卦的人听到
But yes...
但我是离开了...
No one has asked me what I wanted in a long time.
很长一段时间里都没有人问过我 我到底想要什么
And I realized what I wanted wasn't a date.
然后我意识到我想要的并不是一次约会
Then what did you want?
那么你想要什么?
A crappy chick flick by myself.
一部由我主演的糟透了的小妞电影
And a fro-yo with three too many toppings.
还有一杯上面加了很多料的冰冻酸奶
The kind that I make you and Elena split.
就是我让你和埃琳娜吵起来了的那一款
Aw, man!
我的天啦!
Anyway, I sent the guy a text apologizing,
最后 我给那个男人发了条道歉短♥信♥
but I want Abuelita to think that I went out with him,
但是我希望外婆认为我和他去约会了
so that next time I don't get the third degree.
这样一来 下一次我才不会又被她们拉出来严刑拷问
Next time?
下一次?
Yeah.
对
Because I'm pretty sure
因为我很确信
there's gonna be a next time at some point.
在某个时刻会有下一次的
Are you okay with that?
你能接受吗?
Yeah, I mean, I figured you would.
嗯 我就猜你会去约会的
After all, women in their late 30s are in their sexual prime.
毕竟 快40的女人都是如狼似虎
Oh, God! What?
天哪! 你在说什么?
Stop talking to your sister.
别再和你姐姐瞎聊了
Tell her to stop talking to me!
那你去告诉她别和我说话了!
Anyway, dating is super weird.
不管怎样 约会实在是太奇怪了
I know! I know...
我知道啊! 我知道的...
Why do you know?
但你为什么会知道?
My dumb friends have been
我的蠢朋友们
trying to get me and this girl, Anna, together.
一直在试着撮合我和安娜
Oh, I see.
噢 我知道了
So, what happened tonight was Finn made a plan.
今晚上会搞成这样就是因为芬定了计划出去玩
Then everybody bailed on purpose, so Anna and I could be alone.
然后每个人都故意找借口离开 这样安娜和我就能独处了
Okay.
好吧
I mean, I like Anna, but I don't really want a girlfriend.
我想说 我是喜欢安娜 但我并不是真想要个女朋友
It was like everyone had something to say about it, but me.
这就像除了我以外 每个人都对此有话要说
That's exactly how I felt.
我也是这么觉得的
And you're right, dating is super weird, until it's not.
你是对的 直到约会结束的一刻 约会才会显得不那么奇怪
Something else you wanna talk to me about?
还有什么想和我说的吗?
Well, I kinda lied to you.
呃 我对你撒了点小谎
Oh, God, what is it?
天哪 你撒了什么谎?
Did you steal something? Did you damage something?
你是偷东西了吗? 你弄坏什么东西了吗?
Did you pee on something 'cause you were mad
你很生气所以对着东西撒尿了?
and then later you were, like, "I shouldn't have done that"?
之后你才意识到"我当时不该这样啊"?
No! Who does that?
不! 谁会那样做?
These are just general examples.
这只是一些普遍例子
What did you do?
你到底做了什么?
This isn't because Finn pushed me into a bush.
我受伤其实不是因为芬把我推到灌木丛里
I tried to shave.
而是我自己试着刮胡子了
Really?
真的吗?
Oh, my God. It's all happening.
上帝啊 该来的到底是来了
So... you don't want a girlfriend, but you did wanna look nice.
所以说...你不想要个女朋友 但是你的确想变帅点
I guess.
我想是的
I used one of your razors and cut myself.
我用了你的剃须刀 然后割到自己了
I have no idea what I'm doing.
我不知道我在做什么
I think I know someone who can help you out.
我想我认识一个人能够帮你解决这个问题
I am a Latina, you are a 12-year-old boy,
我是个拉丁裔 你是一个12岁的小男孩
so we have the same amount of facial fuzz.
所以我们有着同样多的面部绒毛
Okay.
好吧
Watch and learn.
好好看 好好学
You wanna go...
你得...
with... the hair.
顺着毛刮
Uh-huh.
嗯哼
Now that I'm shaving, it's gonna grow back thick, right?
我越刮 它反倒会越长越浓密 对吗?
No, that's a myth.
不 那是谣言
Aw, man!
天哪!
Hola, mi vida.
你好 我的人生伴侣
Berto, you look guapísimo in that suit.
贝尔托 你穿这一身显得真帅
Which is why you buried me in it.
这就是为什么我下葬的时候你给我穿了这一身
So, Lupe did not go on that date.
小露没有继续那次约会
¿Qué? Mmm hmm.
什么? 嗯哼
You told me she was going. Oh, she lied.
你告诉我她要去约会了 噢 她撒谎了
Mentirosa. She said she went,
小骗子 她说她去了的
but when she got home, she wasn't super happy,
但是当她回到家的时候 她不是很开心
she wasn't super sad.
也不是很伤心
And I know our Lupe.
我了解我们的小露
There was no date.
并没有什么约会
What are we going to do about our niña?
我们要拿我们家闺女怎么办呢?
Dichoso tú, you don't have to do anything.
上帝保佑你了 你什么也不用做
Lo siento, mi amor.
抱歉 亲爱的
Yeah, you don't look that sorry.
是啊 你看上去可没那么抱歉
¿Qué puedo hacer?
我能做些什么?
Bertito...
我的小贝尔托...
they broke the mold when they made you.
上帝创造你的时候 真是打破成规了
Now you're just being nice.
现在吧 你只是在对我示好
I'm not that nice.
我才没那么好
That's why I married you.
这就是为什么我会和你结婚
Little aloe vera on your upper lip and you're good to go.
在上嘴唇抹点芦荟就没事了
I can't wait until I have more hair than you.
我都等不及想看自己胡子比你多的时候了
Me neither!
我也!
What's Abuelita doing?
外婆在做什么?
She's on a date.
她在约会呢
剧集 | 活在当下(2017) | 导航列表