剧集 | 活在当下(2017) | 导航列表
Everything is very dramatic.
所有事情都很戏剧化
It must be about a boy.
肯定是关于男孩子的
I don't think so.
我可不这么想
No, I think they're both stressed
不 我觉得她们都因为
about their big immigration project for school.
学校的移♥民♥项目压力很大
Immigration project? Why haven't they come to me?
移♥民♥项目? 她们为什么不找我?
Why would they go to you?
她们为什么要找你?
Oh, boy.
哦 天
Well, there's no stoppin' now.
好吧 一言出口 驷马难追了
What's happening?
怎么了?
I immigrated here illegally. I'm a Canadian.
我是非法移♥民♥来的 我是加拿大人
Shocking! I know.
非常震惊! 我知道
Oh, I thought you were all gonna do that.
我还以为你们都会是这样的反应
So, you're an illegal alien?
所以 你是个非法的外国人?
Well, we prefer "Undocumented."
我们更喜欢被叫做"无记录人员"
But yeah, born in the 'Couve, overstayed my student visa,
没错 出生于库伟 学生签证过期了
forced to live in the shadows of Pepperdine University.
不得不在佩珀代因大学的阴影下生活
Took me a while to get rid of the accent, but now I can say
我花了一段时间纠正口音 但是我现在可以正常说
I am sorry about that.
我很抱歉了
Wow. You must have been very brave, Schneider,
哇 你肯定相当的勇敢 施耐德
coming here with everything.
带着齐全的装备来这里
Knowing only the entire language
悉知这里的语言
and struggling to unlearn the metric system.
还要努力忘记之前国家的公制度量体系
I sense a liter of sarcasm.
我感到有点讽刺的意味
Anyway, it's fine now. My lawyers made it all okay.
无论如何 现在好了 我的律师解决了所有问题
Well, that's good. Yeah.
那就好 是的
But if you wanna hear a real immigration story...
但是如果你想听一个真正的移♥民♥故事...
Havana, 1962.
1962年的哈瓦那
I came here as a child, fleeing an oppressive regime,
我还是孩子的时候 为了逃离严酷的政♥权♥
with only my natural charm and perfect legs.
仅带着我迷人的气质和完美的双腿来到这里
Here she goes.
又来了
And you know, it was written that I was Cuba's greatest dancer.
知道吗 据记载 我是古巴最棒的舞者
Whoa. Who wrote that?
哇哦 谁记载的?
Just because I wrote it, doesn't mean it wasn't true.
虽然是我自己记载的 但不意味就是假的
I bet you were fabulous.
我相信你很棒
Oh, completamente.
当然 完全棒好吗
And then... Castro.
然后... 卡斯特罗
La Revolución.
革命
The Catholic Church had a program called Pedro Pan
天主教堂有个叫佩德罗面包的项目
that invited the Cuban children to come over.
他们邀请古巴的儿童过来
And they gave us our papers.
给我们发了文件
And I RSVP'd "Yes."
然后我回复了 "是的"
It's my little joke. There was no RSVP.
我的小玩笑啦 压根没有让我们回复
Oh, that's great. At least you did it the right way.
很好啊 至少你选择了正确的方式
Oh, Scott.
哦 斯科特
Don't ruin the night by being you.
不要犯浑毁了这个晚上
I'm just being honest. There's a right way and a wrong way,
我只是实话实说 确实有正确和错误的方式
and a lot of people are doing it the wrong way.
很多人都选择了错误的方式
How come when people say, "I'm just being honest,"
为什么人们说"我只是实话实说"的时候
something terrible always comes next?
接下来总会有坏事发生?
You know, it's never like,
永远不会像是
"Hey, I'm just being honest. You look hot."
"嗨 我只是实话实说 你看起来很辣"
I said that to you once. You got mad at me.
我跟你这么说过一次 然后你就对我发飙了
Because it was in the workplace. Do you understand anything?
因为那是在公共场合说的 你是不是个白♥痴♥啊?
So I can say it now? Technically, but don't.
所以我现在可以说了? 理论上是的 但是不要说
Such stimulating dinner party repartee.
还真是个有意思的晚餐派对辩答啊
Anyway, what's so wrong
我说大家应该
about saying people should follow the rules?
遵守规则又有什么错?
You wanna come to America, get in line.
你想来美国 就排队
Oh, the one that's ten years long, full of hard-working people
你说的队伍难道是那个一等就十年 里面全是辛勤工作的人
that'll do jobs that some Americans won't do? Like picking fruit?
做着些很多美国人都不愿意做的事 比如摘水果?
Or remembering to buy balloons and a cake for a birthday party?
又或是记得给生日派对买♥♥气球和蛋糕?
I'm so sorry.
太抱歉了
Oh, yeah, we're at this stage now.
我们已经到这一步了
The next stage can't happen!
不能让下一步发生!
It's just the country's full up.
只是这个国家已经满员了
Like a bar. It was free before 8:00 p.M.,
像是一个酒吧 晚上八点前可以自♥由♥进入
but now you gotta pay a cover.
但现在你必须付入场费
Sorry, but we can't just take everybody.
抱歉 不过我们不能将所有人兼收并蓄
El bobo is right.
他说的对
What? Everyone should follow the rules.
什么? 每个人都该遵守规则
I did, Schneider did.
我遵守了 施耐德遵守了
I did not, actually.
其实 我没有
Lot of lawyers, lot of fines.
请了很多律师 交了很多罚金
Mami, seriously?
妈妈 你认真的?
What you went through was terrible.
你的经历很糟糕
But at least, you had a place to go,
但是至少 你有地方可去
and you were welcomed with open arms.
有人敞开怀抱欢迎你
There are persecuted people all around the world
全世界都有受迫♥害♥的人
who would love the opportunity to come here, but they can't.
他们都想要来这里的机会 但他们不能来
Because the rules are different for different people.
因为对不同人而言规则是不一样的
So some of them break the
所以有些人打破法律
law and they do what they have to do to fight
他们不得不去为自己和家人
for better lives for themselves and their families.
可以拥有更好的生活而斗争
And you know what?
你知道吗?
I get it.
我能理解他们
Mom?
妈妈?
Can I talk to you for a second?
能跟我谈谈吗?
Yeah.
可以
Uh, excuse me, I'll be right back.
抱歉 我很快回来
Carmen's in my room right now.
卡门现在就在我房♥间里
What? Elena!
什么? 埃琳娜!
She has nowhere else to go. What are you talking about?
她无处可去 你在说什么?
Where are her parents?
她父母呢?
Mexico. They were deported.
墨西哥 他们被驱逐出境了
All right, stay here.
好吧 待在这
Hey, everyone.
嗨 各位
We had a lot of fun, but it is a school night.
我们真的很开心 但是孩子明天还要上学
And it's way past the kids' bedtime.
已经早过了孩子们睡觉的时间了
Okay, okay.
好的 好的
There's nothing worse than a guest who overstays his welcome.
没什么比死赖不走招人烦的客人更糟的了
But I did notice a Monopoly board.
但是我看到了一个大富翁游戏盘
You know what? Let's just wrap this up.
你们猜怎么着? 咱们还是走人吧
We really should.
我们确实该走了
Okay, they're gone.
好了 他们走了
Lori threw up, but the good news is
罗莉吐了 但是好消息是
she made it to the hall, so it's a Schneider problem.
她吐在了大厅里 所以施耐德遭殃了
What do I do?
我该做什么?
Do I drive you somewhere? Is there a detention center?
要我载你去哪儿吗? 有青少年拘留中心吗?
Pero, uh, qué pasó?
发生了什么?
My dad got sick,
我爸爸病了
and they heard about this doctor that helps undocumented people.
他们听说有个医生可以帮助无记录人员
But he was south of the checkpoint.
但是医生在边境检查站的南边
Her parents got picked up coming back.
她父母返美时被查了
Ay, niña.
小姑娘
Dios mío.
天啊
So, the immigration project?
所以 移♥民♥项目是怎么回事?
I am the immigration project.
我就是那个移♥民♥项目
I was too scared to tell you. I... I'm sorry I lied.
我太害怕了所以没告诉你 我... 抱歉我说谎了
You gotta tell me stuff, even if it's not great.
你得告诉我实情 即使有事发生的时候
Especially if it's not great.
尤其是有事发生的时候
We take care of people. That's what our family does, right?
我们帮助他人 我们家是这样的人 对吧?
Right.
是的
When did this happen? Two weeks ago.
这是什么时候的事? 两周前
Two weeks?
两周?
So have you been staying here this whole time?
所以这期间你一直在这?
Yeah. Most nights after dinner,
是的 大多数晚上吃完晚饭后
I leave and I sneak back up through the fire escape.
我离开之后又 从消防梯悄悄进来
Are you the raccoon?
你就是那个浣熊?
Yeah.
是的
剧集 | 活在当下(2017) | 导航列表