剧集 | 活在当下(2017) | 导航列表
Who is it? It's Penelope. Open up.
是谁? 是我 佩内洛普 开门
One in the morning, eh
稀客啊
Okay. Either something happened in your apartment,
好吧 是在你家搞事情
or something's about to happen in mine.
还是就在这里搞起
Ugh!
恶心!
You'd be surprised how many of my hookups started with "Ugh!"
你会吃惊有多少我的艳遇开始于“恶心”
Elena...
埃琳娜...
just came out to me.
刚刚向我出柜了
Finally!
终于!
That is a load off my mind.
我如释重负
You knew? Yeah.
你知道这事? 是呀
It's been super tough keeping it from you.
瞒着你超级痛苦
That's why I've been hanging around so much less.
这也是为什么最近我没一天到晚往你家跑
You've had dinner with us four times this week.
你这星期跟我们吃了四次饭啊
Crazy, right? I'm like a ghost.
是吧? 我就像幽灵一样
Anyway, she never actually told me. Alex did.
不管怎么说 她没亲口告诉我 亚历克斯告诉我的
Wait, Alex knows, too? Yeah.
等等 亚历克斯也知道? 没错
But it hasn't affected him at all.
但这个一点也没影响到他
And I walked him through everything I know about lesbians.
而且我详细地告诉了他我对蕾丝边的知识储备
Don't worry. I barely know anything.
别担心 我也几乎什么都不知道
So, Alex is cool, Elena is cool. Great. Great, great, great.
所以 亚历克斯没意见 埃琳娜没意见 棒极了
You don't sound great. I'm not great.
你听起来不太开心 我是不开心
Can I admit something dark to you?
我能给你说些阴暗的想法吗?
When you eat sushi, you sometimes imagine the fish screaming?
当你吃寿司的时候 有时候你会想象鱼在尖叫
I feel really weird about all this Elena stuff.
我觉得我还不太习惯埃琳娜是个蕾丝边
Whoa. Are you homophobic?
哇 你是恐同吗?
No!
当然不是!
I would never judge anyone based on their sexual orientation.
我绝不会因为一个人的性取向而评判他的
Some of my best friends are gay.
我有几个最好的朋友就是同性恋
Yeah, that's actually not something...
这个 其实不能说出...
I know you're not supposed to say that!
我知道不该这样说
It's just that now that it's my daughter, it's different.
只是现在轮到是我女儿了 这不一样
I hate that I feel weird about it, but I do.
我讨厌自己不适应这件事 但我确实是
Well, what does your mother think?
你妈妈怎么想?
When she finds out, you'll know,
等她知道这件事 你会知道的
because she'll be on the roof
因为她会站在楼顶上
with a Bat-Signal shaped like the pope's hat.
拿着蝙蝠侠信♥号♥♥灯就像教皇的帽子一样
He does have a popemobile.
教皇也确实有教皇专车
And a cape.
还有披风
Focus, Schneider.
别跑偏 施耐德
Okay, hey, sit down.
好了 坐下
My advice?
我的建议?
If you're feeling weird... hide it.
如果你反感... 别显露出来
When I was 15, I told father
我15岁的时候 我告诉我爸爸
I wanted to be a professional tap dancer.
我想成为一名专业的踢踏舞者
He laughed.
他嘲笑我
It was that lack of support that...
正是因为缺乏支持...
contributed to my drinking and drug problem.
导致了我酗酒 滥用药物
Professional tap dancer?
职业踢踏舞者?
Oh, do you find that amusing?
你也觉得好笑吗?
Because 15-year-old Schneider's drinking peach schnapps
因为15岁的小施耐德正在喝
out of an unused tap shoe right now.
装在新的踢踏舞鞋里的桃味杜松子酒
Oh, God, you're right.
老天 你是对的
My reaction could really affect Elena for the rest of her life.
我的反映会影响到埃琳娜的下半辈子的
She needs to think that I'm cool with everything
她需要觉得我对这些都没意见
because I don't want her to turn out like, no offense, you.
因为我不想她变成 没别的意思 变成你
Schneider, you coming back to bed?
施耐德 你还回床上吗?
Yeah, I do all right.
嗯 我还行吧
You have a girl over here
你有女孩子在这里
and you were offering to have sex with me?
你还提议和我啪啪啪?
Yes, Penelope. That's the kind of friend I am.
没错 佩内洛普 我就是这么仗义的朋友
Hi, Mami. She can't hear me.
嗨 妈 她听不见我
There's my perfect daughter who I love so much,
我超爱我的宝贝女儿的
but won't call beautiful because she doesn't like it
但不会说她漂亮 因为她不喜欢
when people emphasize the importance of physical appearance.
人们强调外在的重要性
Uh, good morning to you, too.
你也早上好
Hey, last night I did a little reading on Autostraddle,
嘿 昨天晚上我在Autostraddle做了一点小小的调查
the lesbian lifestyle and pop-culture website?
那个有关蕾丝边的生活方式和流行文化的网站?
Really? Yeah!
真的? 当然!
I learned a ton of interesting stuff.
我学到了好多有趣的知识
Fun fact, did you know monocles had a huge following
有趣的事实 你知道单片眼镜
in the stylish lesbian circles of the early 20th century?
在20世纪早期很受蕾丝边群体欢迎吗?
If this is your way of telling me
如果这是你的方式告诉我
that you're getting me a monocle for my birthday,
你要给我单片眼镜作为生日礼物
I'm gonna be really upset.
我会很失望的
Or we could talk about Gaga instead.
或是我们可以讨论嘎嘎
Lady Gaga? Yeah.
土鳖? 没错
Is she a gay icon, or just a publicity monger?
她是个同性恋圈的偶像吧 还是只是个商业艺人
I don't know, she's, like, a thousand years old.
我不知道 她是个 老古董了吧
So you're probably not interested in what
所以你大概不感兴趣
I found out about Eleanor Roosevelt?
我学习的Eleanor Roosevelt的小知识
Tons of monocles.
无数的单片眼镜
Mom, I get it. You're aggressively okay with my sexuality.
妈 我知道 你想让我知道你对我的性取向没意见
Of course! Who wouldn't be?
当然! 谁会有意见?
DJ Abuelita over there?
那边打碟的DJ 也许不同意
Oh, all right.
好吧
I'm worried about coming out to her.
我担心向她出轨
Oh, really?
真的?
You're not ready to have her follow you in the streets,
你还没准备好 她跟踪你到街上
ringing the shame bell?
敲响羞耻的警钟?
I think I'm gonna wait until after my quinces.
我想我要等到我成人礼之后
All she's talked about the
她过去两周整天谈论的就是
past two weeks is my stupid dance with Josh.
我和乔什一起跳舞
Right. Ay.
也倒是
Poor Josh. How's he gonna handle this?
可怜的乔什 他能接受这个吗?
I bet he's gonna feel really weird about it.
我想他一定不适应这个
But that's understandable, right?
但这也是可以理解的 对吧?
No, I already told him and he's totally cool.
没有 我早就告诉他了 他没意见
I mean, he insisted on
我是说 他坚持做我的舞伴
being my dance partner to show his support.
以此表示他的支持
Awesome!
棒极了!
I'm glad everyone is so
我很高兴大家都没意见
cool and doesn't feel weird in any way at all.
也完全没有反感
You go, Josh!
好样的 乔什
Ah! There are my beautiful niñas.
看我漂亮的孙女
Elena, I'm doing the final tweaks on the quinces choreography,
埃琳娜 我在对你成人礼舞蹈做最后的调整
so I really want you to concentrate on your posture.
所以我希望你注重你的仪容
Head high, shoulders back.
抬头 挺胸
Straighter.
挺直
Straighter.
再挺直
Be as straight as you can be!
能多直就多直
Oh, my God, you guys.
天了噜 大家
I just got an e-mail from my baseball coach and...
我刚刚收到了我棒球队教练的邮件...
I made the travel team!
我入选了团队!
Him. He made the travel team.
他 是他入选了
All those practices I took you to finally paid off.
我带你那些去训练总算没白费
I did it! Him. He did it.
我做到了! 是他 他做到了
I'm so pumped.
我好兴奋
Travel team is the first step toward the big leagues.
球队是加入♥联♥赛的第一步
Mom, when I get there, I'm buying you a house.
妈 等我进了联赛 我就给你买♥♥♥房♥♥子
Aw. So sweet, honey.
喔 好贴心 宝贝
But it won't be near my mansion.
但不会临近我的豪♥宅♥
No one wants their mom around when they're dating models.
和模特约会的时候没人想他们的妈妈在身边
Just being real with you.
我只是实话实说
You still have Spider-Man sheets.
你还有蜘蛛侠的床单
Just being real with you.
我也只是实话实说
But congratulations, papito!
但恭喜你 宝贝!
That's great news!
这个消息好极了!
That's terrible news. Huh?
这太糟了 什么?
There is no way he can join that team.
他不能加入球队
剧集 | 活在当下(2017) | 导航列表