剧集 | 活在当下(2017) | 导航列表
Huh. See, I consider myself a feminist, so I don't know...
你要知道 我一直觉得自己是女权主义者 所以不知道这样…
Oh, that kinda man. Got it.
这么个男人法啊 懂了
One, two, three. One, two, three.
一 二 三 一 二 三
Move those hips. Feel the music!
扭起你的胯 跟上音乐的节奏!
Show me something.
来跳给我看看
So...
所以...
you are in love with this girl?
你喜欢这个姑娘咯?
Yikes!
哎呀!
Slow down. I'm not in love with her.
别紧张嘛 我不喜欢她
Love isn't even real.
爱情太虚幻了
It's just something your nanny says sometimes to your dad.
你家保姆有时候对你♥爸♥爸才会提爱情
The first moment I saw my Berto,
我第一次见到贝尔托的时候
a lightning bolt went through me and I saw my future.
仿佛有一道闪电击中了我 让我看到了未来
The next 40 years went by as quickly as that first night.
而接下来的40年就如相遇的初夜一样转瞬即逝
Wow, that is so inspiring.
哇 好受鼓舞啊
We hooked up at a barbecue.
我们在一次烤肉野餐的时候认识的
Okay! It's time to dance.
好了!来跳舞吧
Churning the bottle, churning the bottle.
瓶子晃起来 尽情摇摆
Take my leg, Bruto.
抱住我的腿 布鲁托
I get it, we're Cuban!
我看懂了 我们都是古巴人啊!
Azúcar!
万分爱你!
Can you believe this living stereotype?
你敢相信这种老一套的东西现在正在我家上演吗?
I know. It's... Uh-oh. Oh, my God, what's happening?
我懂…天啊 怎么回事儿?
Oh, it's happening.
怎么就跳起来了
I think it's my hot Cuban blood!
可能是我身上流淌着火热的古巴血统!
Oh, I must dance!
我必须得跳舞!
Come on!
来吧!
Okay, I'm dizzy.
好啦 我有点儿晕
Okay, there goes my shoulder.
我扯到肩膀了
Whatever, I needed that. I had a crazy annoying day.
不过我确实需要放松一下 我今天要烦死了
It couldn't have been as bad as mine.
那也没有我这一天过得糟
At lunch, no one scraped their food into the new composting bins.
午饭后 没有一个人把食物倒到新的堆肥桶里
Even when I stood in front of the trash cans.
就算我站在垃圾桶前面都没人来
Zach Miller hit her with a hamburger.
扎克·米勒还用汉堡扔她了
What?
什么?
No!
不是!
He threw it in the wrong bin and I deflected it...
他扔错垃圾桶了 我不过是改变了一下汉堡的飞行路线…
with my face.
用自己的脸
No one was listening to me!
根本就没人听我的!
So she started screaming and calling everyone,
然后她就开始大喊大叫 说大家是
"Earth murderers."
"地球凶手"
Look, Elena, I get it, 'cause it's in me, too.
埃琳娜 我懂你 因为我也有这种感受
In five seconds, I go from nodding thoughtfully to lighting a car on fire.
五秒时间 我就从认真地思考点头 变成去烧了一辆车
You lit a car on fire?
你烧了一辆车?
That happened only once, okay? And it was kind of an accident.
只发生过一次 好吗?而且那次算是意外的
But that's why you and me, we gotta watch it.
但这就是为什么你和我这么倒霉 我们得好好想想
You know, like today, I barely got a word in
就像今天 我还没说几句话
before el bobo started interrupting me, talking over me.
那个呆子就打断我 不停地叨逼叨
I couldn't even get my point across.
我连我的观点都没说全呢
Well, that's just sexist.
他这是男性至上主义啊
No.
不是
He's not smacking me on the ass and going, "Oye, mamita!"
他并没有拍着我的屁♥股♥说 "噢耶 妈妈咪呀!"
Oh, that makes me miss your abuelo.
说得我都想你们的外公了
You wanna see real sexism?
你想知道真正的男性至上主义什么样吗?
Be a woman in the Army, okay?
去部队当个女兵就知道了
You got a 22-year-old white boy from South Carolina
会有南卡罗来纳州的22岁白人小伙踢着正步跟在你后边
marching behind you going, "Is it hot out here or is it you?"
说"是外面太热了还是你太性感了?"
Of course, it was hot out there. It was a freaking desert.
外面当然热了 那他妈是在沙漠啊
But you wanna know how I dealt with that bobo?
你知道我是怎么对付那个傻♥逼♥的吗?
By being a better soldier than him.
我成为了一名比他更优秀的军人
And eventually, that's how they saw me, not as a woman at all.
结果呢 后来他们再也没有把我当女人看过
I would prefer to die.
我宁愿去死
Yo no entiendo cómo these men and women all want to be the same.
我不知道为什么大家都提倡男女要相通
We should celebrate our differences.
我们应该为彼此的不同而感到庆幸
I would never trade these for that.
我才不会因小失大呢
Mami.
妈咪
No, no, I agree with her.
别 我很同意她的话
Everybody wants to see those. Nobody wants to see this.
大家都想看女性的风姿婀娜 没人想看你这个汉子的
Okay, everybody stop gesturing.
都别指来指去的了好吗
Mom, I'm not talking about old people sexism.
妈 我说的可不是老年人的那套男性至上主义
Okay. It's much more subtle now.
好吧 现在已经没那么明显了
Men assert their power through microaggressions and mansplaining.
男人通过轻微的冒犯和说教来展示自己的权力
Oh, mansplaining. Is that like manscaping?
男士说教 是像男士美容一样的东西吗?
I just learned that and I love it.
我刚学会 我可喜欢了
No, mansplaining is when a...
不是 男士说教是指...
It's when a man explains something to a woman...
当一个男人向女人解释她已经了解的东西时
that she already knows, but he acts like he's teaching her.
一定要表现地像在教她一样
Does that make sense?
这样说好懂吗?
What? I was just explaining what mansplaining...
怎么啦?我只是解释一下男士说教而已…
Elena, microaggressions and all this little crap...
埃琳娜 轻微的冒犯还有这些废话…
If I got bent out of shape every time a man said something stupid,
要是每次有男人说了这种愚蠢的屁话我就气到不行的话
you wouldn't be here.
现在也就不会有你了
Mom!
妈!
This is a real problem.
这是个很严重的问题
The sexism I'm talking about
我说的男性至上主义
is all the little disrespectful things that men do that...
是男性根本就没有意识到
That they don't even realize.
他们的所作所为是带有轻微冒犯意味的
Sorry, I cut you off. Talk as long as you want.
抱歉 又打断你了 你接着说 说多久都行
Not that you need my permission. I'm just...
并不需要我的允许 只是...
You know what? I'd like to hear from the ladies.
我特别喜欢听女士聊天
Women. Females. You guys... Not guys, humans.
女人 女性 你们这些东西... 不是东西 是人
Wow, you broke Schneider.
哇 你逼疯了施耐德
Mom...
妈...
this stuff might not seem like a big deal,
这些可能对你来说犯不着兴师动众的
but it chips away at you.
但千里之堤且能毁于蚁穴
You gotta call Scott out.
你得叫斯科特出来谈谈
Why would I waste my time?
我为什么要浪费这时间?
That is right.
说得很对
You will never win men over by confronting them.
正面迎击男人是永远没有胜算的
You flirt with them. You hypnotize them.
你要跟他们调情 迷惑他们
And then you do whatever the hell you want.
然后就能为所欲为了
And then... they will think they are the boss,
然后呢…他们会觉得自己是老大
but really, you are the boss.
但其实 你才是老大
Why can't they just know you're the boss?
为什么不能直接让他们知道你就是老大呢?
Oh, no, they would be so upset.
那样的话他们会不开心的
That is horrifying.
太可怕了
Oh, sí?
是吗?
Well, nobody ever threw a hamburger in my face.
可没人会把汉堡扔在我脸上呢
Man, I'm glad I'm a guy, so I don't have to think about sexism.
真高兴我是个小男生 不用考虑什么男性至上主义的事儿
Mi amor, wake up.
亲爱的 醒一醒
What are you doing?
你干嘛呢?
I was thinking
我在想啊
that if you would wear a little makeup,
你要是能稍稍化一点儿妆
you would look presentable...
就会更漂亮一点儿…
and maybe the people in
这样或许学校里的人
school would listen to your garbage ideas.
就能听进去你那个垃圾回收的想法了
How would that help?
有什么关系吗?
Lawyers would love to wear sweatpants,
律师也更喜欢穿运动裤的
but they wear suits so the judge will take them seriously.
但他们穿上西装 法官就能认真地听他们讲话
Go on. Really?
接着说 真的吗?
So...
那...
makeup makes you beautiful.
化妆能让你更美
Beauty gives you power,
美丽就是力量
and that is why I never let anyone see me without it.
这就是为什么从没人见过我卸妆的样子
I just realized, my whole
你不说我还没发现
life I've never seen you without makeup.
我从出生起就没见过你卸妆后的样子
Yes, you have. My baby pictures.
你当然见过啦 我的婴儿照就没化妆
Even in those you had your ears pierced.
那些照片里你也已经打耳洞了
Oh, without earrings I look ridiculous.
我不戴耳环的话看起来会很傻啊
But mija, por favor...
亲爱的 求你了
剧集 | 活在当下(2017) | 导航列表