剧集 | 活在当下(2017) | 导航列表
But I felt really bad that we didn't tell you guys.
但没能告诉你们事情 我内心很愧疚
So I've been trying to help out around here.
所以我尽量在帮忙做些事情
That's why I did the laundry and reorganized the pantry.
所以我洗了衣服还重新整理了储藏间
Oh, was that you?
是你做的啊?
Alphabetical order.
按字母顺序摆放
I love it.
我太喜欢了
That was very sweet of you,Carmen.
你太贴心了 卡门
But I wish you would've come to me.
但是我希望你当时能来找我
How long did you think you could keep this up?
你觉得你要在这多久?
A year.
一年
What?
什么?
We're gonna need more rice.
我们需要更多米饭
She wants to graduate with her class. And she was born here.
她希望可以和同学们毕业 而且她是在这里出生的
She's never even been to Mexico, not even Cabo.
她从没去过墨西哥 卡布都没去过
My parents didn't do anything wrong.
我的父母没做过什么错事
They both work two jobs.
他们都打着两份工
I'm on scholarship at St. B's, and I get good grades.
我拿到了圣路易斯大学的奖学金 而且我成绩不错
We're a normal American family.
我们就是一个普通的美国家庭
We had tickets to see Frozen on Ice.
我们还买♥♥了冰上舞台剧《冰雪奇缘》的票
You like Frozen?
你喜欢《冰雪奇缘》吗?
Sometimes the skaters fall.
有时溜冰演员会跌倒
Have you been able to speak to your parents?
你跟你父母联♥系♥了吗?
Yeah.
联♥系♥了
What do they say you should do?
他们说你该怎么做?
They said I'm supposed to go to my brother's in Texas.
他们说我应该去德州我哥哥家
Well, then I think that's what you need to do, Carmen.
我觉得这才是你要做的 卡门
No... Mom! Texas? The worst place on the planet?
不... 妈妈! 德州! 全世界最烂的地方?
He lives in Austin. Austin!
他住在奥斯丁 奥斯丁!
Actually, I hear Austin's pretty chill.
其实 我听说奥斯丁特别冷
You can stay with us until
我们想到让你去奥斯丁的方法之前
we figure out how to get you to Austin, okay?
你就待在这 好吗?
But you need to be with your family.
但是你得跟你的家人在一起
I can't believe they sent your parents back home.
我不敢相信他们把你父母送回家了
They didn't send them home.
他们没有被送回家
They sent them away.
他们被送离家了
Okay, guys. I think it's time to leave.
好了 是时候该走了
Carmen.
卡门
This is my favorite duffel.
这是我最喜欢的大衣
It got me through war,
它陪我走过了战争
and I'm pretty sure it'll get you through Austin.
我相信它也能陪你熬过奥斯丁的岁月
Inside are some shirts and jeans,
里面还有些衬衫和牛仔裤
and I'm guessing you might be interested
而且我猜你可能会对我的
in my old combat boots.
军靴很感兴趣的
The ones I shined last week? Shut your face hole!
我上周擦的那双? 真的假的!
Yeah. And, um, it's not much,
是的 还有 钱不多
but it'll buy you a cauldron and a wand.
但是够你买♥♥个坩埚和魔杖了
I'm gonna miss this.
我会想念这段时光的
I'm gonna miss this, too.
我也会的
Mmm. But know that you'll always have a place to park your broom.
你要记得 我们会一直给你留个停飞天扫帚的地方的
You know...
知道吗...
This is like...
这就跟...
when I had to say goodbye to my friends in Cuba.
在古巴 我不得不和我的朋友说再见的时候一样
And my papi said, "Keep it together for your mami,
我爸当时说 "为了你妈妈你要振作点
or she will be so upset."
不然她会难过死的"
And then my mami said, "Keep it together for your papi."
然后我妈就会说 "为了你♥爸♥爸你要振作点"
So... be a good friend, mmm?
所以... 当个好朋友 好吗?
Think how difficult this must be for her.
想想这对她来说有多难
Sé fuerte.
要坚强
Hey, Schneider. Hi.
嗨 施耐德 嗨
Thanks for taking me to the airport... and for buying the ticket.
谢谢你送我去机场 还给我买♥♥了机票
God bless white guilt.
上帝保佑白人的负罪感
Or is it Canadian goodness?
还是说 这是加拿大人的善意吗?
Well, a little of both, eh?
额 都有点吧?
Damn it!
该死!
Here you go. On me.
这给你 算我的
Well, on the weird blonde lady who forgot to take them home.
好吧 其实算那个忘了把它们拿回去的金发女士的
Thanks, Alex.
谢谢你 亚力克斯
Thank you, señora.
谢谢你 夫人
I'll text you from the airport.
到了机场我会给你发短♥信♥的
Text me from Schneider's car.
在施耐德的车上就发
You know I will.
你知道我会的
I thought you said I was supposed to keep it together!
我还以为你们说我应该坚强一点的!
Well, that's you.
那是说你
We can do whatever we want.
我们想干嘛就干嘛
剧集 | 活在当下(2017) | 导航列表