剧集 | 活在当下(2017) | 导航列表
That was great, wasn't it? Oh, so great.
这真是太棒了 太棒了
I absolutely loved your friends.
我喜欢你的朋友
I can't believe that Emily and I went to the same grade school.
不敢相信我和艾米丽去了同一个小学
And we both mistrust the balloon guy at the farmer's market,
我们都不信任那个在农贸市场卖♥♥气球的人
'cause that guy is full-on sketchy.
那个男的实在太扯了
Sebastian and Peter are so cute.
塞巴斯蒂安和皮特也很可爱
Their wedding pictures were so romantic.
他们的结婚照片好浪漫
Love wins! We have to break up.
真爱无敌! 我们得分手
Are you intimidated by Sebastian and Peter?
你是被塞巴斯蒂安和皮特威胁到了吗?
They have their problems, too, you know.
他们也有自己的问题
I've seen Peter fat-shame Sebastian. It's not pretty.
我见过皮特羞辱塞巴斯蒂安太胖了 那场面可不好看
It's not that.
不是这样的
I just have a lot going on right now, you know.
我最近发生太多事了
Between the quinces, my family coming into town,
成人礼 家人要来
my ex being back...
前夫回来了...
It's not fair to you.
这对你不公平
If I can't be here, I shouldn't be here.
如果我不能在这 我就不该来
Yeah. Yeah.
是啊
And your ex being back.
你的前夫回来了
It's okay.
没事的
I get it.
我懂的
So... we're stopping after six dates.
所以... 我们在第六次约会分手了
Perfect!
真是太棒啦!
You watching me sleep, creepy lady?
你看着我睡觉 你个变♥态♥
I should've known something was up. You weren't snoring.
我就知道有事 你没有打鼾
How was your thing?
你的约会怎么样?
It was fine.
挺好的
Home by 11:00? I don't think so.
十一点就到家了? 不顺利吧
Why are you with such a snooze, huh? We know you have good taste.
你为什么和他在一起? 我知道你品位很好啊 看看我
Ay.
唉
Well, if you must know, I broke up with him.
如果你想知道的话 我和他分手了
Oh, no.
噢 太糟了
Stop smiling.
别笑了
Was I smiling? You better look closer.
我刚刚有笑吗? 你凑近点看
No, no, no, no. Come on, no. None of that.
不 不 不
Come on, I swear, I just wanna spoon.
我发誓 我只是想亲密一点
Oh, yeah.
哦 是吗
You just wanna spoon?
你只想亲密
I invented that move.
是我发明了这招
Come on, let's just cuddle, naked.
我们抱抱吧 脱♥光♥光
Nothing can happen.
不会放生什么的
And then nothing turned into Elena.
然后我们生下了埃琳娜
Come on. Just for a minute.
就一分钟
So, thanks for the divorce papers.
谢谢你的离婚协议
Yeah, I can't wait to get you outta my life.
是啊 我等不及把你从我的生活里踢走了
Oh, God, it's just so weird.
啊 这真是太怪了
Mami's convinced that we should get back together.
妈妈很笃定我们会复合的
Ah, that viejita's no dummy.
是啊 老人家可不笨
What? Why do you smell like beer?
什么? 为什么我闻到了啤酒味?
Oh, uh, I had a few before bed.
我睡前喝了几瓶
Okay.
好
Uh, I mean, what do we do? We call your sponsor, right?
我们要怎么做? 打给你的负责人?
I mean, is he in Afghanistan? Here? What? Where is he?
他在阿富汗吗? 还是在这?
No. No, no, no, no. Yeah!
别别别 是啊
'Cause that's part of working the program, right?
这是项目的一部分 对吗?
Look, it's not that kind of program. All right?
听着 这不是那种项目?
What the hell kind of program is it, Victor?
那到底是什么 维克多?
Okay, look, you're gonna have to trust me on this.
你得选择相信我
All right? I'm doing my own thing.
好吗? 我知道我在做什么
And it... And it's working. I promise.
它在起作用 我发誓
Yeah, it seems like it's working.
是啊 看着是在起作用
Uh, listen, Penelope. Okay, look, I'm off the pills, all right?
听着 佩内洛普 我不嗑药了
And honestly, if I feel like having a couple of Coronas
讲真 如果我在一天快结束的时候放松一下
at the end of the day to take the edge off, that's...
也是...
that's a hell of a lot
也是比
better than when I'd pop a fistful of Vicodin
我嗑维柯丁
and watch 17 hours of HGTV.
然后看十七个小时家装频道好多了
Though I now know what a sconce is.
尽管我现在知道烛台是什么了
Don't joke about this! You lied to me!
别开玩笑了! 你对我撒谎!
No, I didn't lie, okay? I told you that I'm better and I am.
不 我没有骗你 好吗? 我告诉过你我好多了 事实就是如此
You're not gonna give me credit for that?
你还准备表扬我吗?
No, I'm not.
不 我没有
No. Not with your history, and not what we've been through.
鉴于你以前的黑历史 和我们的共同经历
You need to be in a real program.
你真的需要认真跟进一个项目
Oh, what, at the VA?
什么 就像退伍军人管理所一样吗?
So I can wait a month to talk to some comemierda
我就得等一个月然后和一些智障对话
who's never even seen a second of combat?
有谁见过战争的第二轮吗?
No, I don't think so. I'm not doing that.
不 我不这么觉得 我不去
Oh, so... so just to be clear...
所以... 让我说清楚
you're not seeing anyone about your PTS?
你的创伤后应激障碍并没有找任何人看?
Look, I'm doing stuff, okay?
我在尝试着变好
Look, I'm keeping busy. I'm working out.
我一直没闲下来 我锻炼
Oh, God. All right?
天了噜 好吗?
I can't believe I let you do this to me again.
我不敢相信我又重蹈覆辙了
Stop! Stop overreacting over a few beers.
别介啊 不过是几瓶啤酒而已
Overreacting? Please!
反应过度? 拜托!
How many beers was it when you
你喝了多少瓶啤酒
punched a hole in the wall above the bed, huh?
在你对着墙砸出个洞?
How many beers was it
你又喝了多少瓶啤酒
when you woke the kids up in the middle of the night
当你半夜把小孩叫醒的时候?
to say goodbye 'cause Daddy was gonna kill himself?
和他们永别因为爸爸想自杀?
Huh?
哈?
I'm not saying this to hurt you.
我不是想要说这些来伤害你
I am saying this because I love you...
我说这些是因为我爱你...
and I know who you are in here.
我知道内心深处你是怎样的人
I remember who you were.
我记得你曾是怎样的人
You've been through some hard stuff, babe,
你经历了很多
and... and that's not your fault, but you need real help.
但是这不是你的错 可是你真的需要帮助
I'm helping myself!
我在帮我自己!
I'm doing what I'm doing, okay?
我知道我在做什么 好吗?
And if you don't like it, well, then, that's your problem.
如果你不喜欢 这是你的问题
Yeah, you're right. That is my problem.
速度 你是对的 这是我的问题
And I can't have that
我不能让孩子们
problem here with the kids. So, you gotta go.
跟我经历一样的遭遇 所以你得离开了
Stay at that hotel.
去住酒店
And the next time I see you is gonna be at Elena's quinces.
我下次看见你的时候就是埃琳娜的成人礼
All right. Hey, look, I'm... I'm sorry. No!
好吧 听着 我很抱歉 别!
Come on, Lupe. Please!
小露 别
Just go.
快走吧
Okay.
好吧
Lydia. Lydia, háblale. Por favor.
你和她求求情
Huh?
哈?
No, Victor.
不行 维克多
Go.
赶快走吧
剧集 | 活在当下(2017) | 导航列表