剧集 | 活在当下(2017) | 导航列表
won't you just try it my way, huh?
就不能试一试我的方法吗?
I like what you said about power,
我倒是挺喜欢你说美丽就是力量的那段说辞
so, all right, I'll give it a try.
好吧 那我试一下吧
Ah! Gracias!
谢天谢地!
Wonderful news.
劲爆新闻哟
Elena can be in the Christmas card this year.
埃琳娜美的可以印在圣诞贺卡上了
Oh, you look very nice.
你今天好好看啊
Thank you.
谢谢
I meant her. What? She didn't do anything.
我说的是她 什么?她又什么都没干
What?
怎么啦?
Nothing.
没什么
Just, if you get hit with a hamburger today, it's gonna stick.
要是你今天再被扔一脸汉堡的话 可能会粘在脸上的
Oh, come on, Elena, it looks nice. You just look different.
别听他胡扯 埃琳娜 很漂亮 跟平时大不一样
What is this?
你准备干嘛?
Wear-your-grandma-to-work day?
要带着祖母妆去上学吗?
I'm kidding!
我开玩笑的!
You look great. And whatever this is, good luck with it.
很漂亮的 不管你要去干嘛 祝你好运
Well, what are you gonna do about Scott, the bobo?
斯科特那个呆子的事儿你准备怎么处理啊?
Nothing, because he doesn't matter.
不处理 他又不重要
I'm going straight to Dr.Berkowitz.
我要直接去找伯科威茨医生
Then I'll accomplish my goal,
完成我的目标
and Scott's burgundy-red Buick Regal,
斯科特那辆车牌号♥374 PCE的
license plate 374 PCE will remain unharmed.
紫红色别克君威会毫发无损的
Just a little more rouge. Ay, Mami, no.
涂点儿腮红吧 妈 不用
Damn it, you're right.
靠 你说得对
Oh, gracias.
真是谢谢你
Yeah, thank you so much. Have a nice day.
非常感谢 祝您生活愉快
Hey, I wanted to talk to you about my waiting room ideas
我想和你说一下昨天我提的
from the meeting yesterday. Hey, we have a waiting room
候诊室计划 我们候诊室里坐了满满一屋子病人
full of patients out there who are very unhappy.
看起来都不是很高兴呢
Sounds like there's a problem
这个问题嘛
that a badass spreadsheet could've fixed.
我的电子表格就可以解决
When my dogs are upset, I rub their bellies.
每次我的狗狗不开心的时候 我都会摸摸它们的肚子
Should I...
我需要...
There's gotta be something we could do.
我们得采取点儿行动
Blue Sky, what if we
亲爱的医生
stagger the appointments by just five minutes?
我们把预约时间提前五分钟怎么样?
People would wait less,
人们等待的时间就会大大减少
and be so much happier when they see your handsome mug.
看见你帅气的脸庞时也会更开心
Smart way to go!
好办法啊!
Okay.
很好
I am not trying to turn this into an argument,
我不想跟你们争了
but I said the same thing yesterday and nobody listened.
但我昨天就是这么说的 可没人听我的
I don't think that's exactly what you said.
你昨天可不是这么说的把
No, that's exactly what I said, Scott.
我昨天就是这么说的 斯科特
But maybe you didn't hear,
可能你根本就没认真听吧
because you were on your phone like now.
因为你就跟现在一样 忙着低头玩手♥机♥
Uh, what?
你说什么?
Yo voy a matar este hombre.
我要杀了这个人
Huh? What does that mean?
你刚说的是什么意思?
I'm just thinking about lunch. I'm hungry.
我在想午饭吃什么 饿了
When it comes to ideas, no one's keeping score,
有了好想法 没必要争这是谁想出来的
but today, Scott wins!
但今天 斯科特赢了!
Oh, all right,
既然这样
I need to say something. I do. Okay, uh, Scott...
那我一定要说点儿什么了 斯科特...
Sometimes I've noticed, when I'm talking, you don't listen.
我发现有时候我说话 你并没有在听
I've let it go, but now I'm saying something professional...
以前我都不在意 但现在我得说点儿正经的了...
in a professional manner... professionally.
以很正经的方式... 正经地说
I think what Penelope's trying to say...
我觉得佩内洛普想说的是...
Oh, my God!
我靠!
Stop saying what I am trying to say,
我说话的时候不要插嘴
you mansplaining, microaggressive, bobo cabrón!
你这个喜欢说教 冒犯别人的傻♥逼♥ 混♥蛋♥!
You're sexist, and I'm tired of letting it go!
你还有男性至上主义 老娘忍♥你很久了!
Does that make sense?
这回听懂了吗?
Okay, lot of big feelings...
好了 别这么激动...
and a fertile area for what is now our biannual staff meeting.
现在我们来举♥行♥两年一度的员工大会
Hold up, Doc.
等一下 医生
You think I'm sexist? That's crazy.
你觉得我奉行男性至上主义?真荒唐
I love women.
我很爱♥女♥人♥的
It's got nothing to do with love. It's the way you act.
这与你喜不喜欢没有关系 错的是你做事的方式
You dismiss everything I say!
我说的话你一句都没听进去!
Yeah, you better be waving at someone you know.
这个动作你最好留着对跟你熟的人去做
Guys, guys! Let's keep our
各位! 把你们的怒气发在该发的地方
anger where it belongs, with the patients!
发在病人身上!
I don't know what you're complaining about.
我搞不懂你在这儿抱怨个什么劲
If anything, I'm the victim of reverse sexism.
就算有什么 我也是反男性至上主义的受害者啊
What?
什么?
I'm in a traditionally female-dominated profession,
我身处一个女性占主导地位的传统行业
and if I had to diagnose what's happening,
如果一定要我猜的话
you're jealous because I'm killing it.
你嫉妒我正在改变这一事实
Oh, my God! That's insane!
我天!你疯了吧!
Okay, don't get hysterical.
别这么歇斯底里的
Okay, you see that! That right there, that is sexist!
看到了没!刚刚那就是男性至上主义主义!
You would never say that to Dr. Berkowitz.
你永远都不敢对着伯科威茨医生像刚才那么说话
That's 'cause Dr. B's cool as a cuke.
那是因为伯科威茨医生就像黄瓜一样酷啊
I'm about to cry.
感动哭了
I do everything around here, okay?
这儿大大小小的事儿都是我做的
I order office supplies, I call insurance companies,
我负责下购货订单 我联♥系♥保险公♥司♥
I even make the stupid coffee because yours sucks and Lori always burns herself.
我还得给你们这群混♥蛋♥泡他妈的咖啡 因为罗莉经常会烫到自己
It never looks hot.
看起来一点儿都不烫啊
How about all the times you take off early for your kids' appointments
那你每次为了孩子早退的时候 还不是我接你的烂摊子
and I'm left to pick up the slack, because moms are special?
做妈妈的人就很特别吗?
What did you say?
你刚说什么?
I dropped my pen.
我的笔掉了
Scott, could you go get that for me?
斯科特 能帮我捡回来吗?
Moms are special!
妈妈就是很特别!
Because we have to work twice as hard.
因为我们要加倍努力地工作
We really do!
我们真的很努力!
Dogs are not children, Lori!
狗不是孩子 罗莉!
Look, sometimes I do have to take time off
有时候我早退
because braces need tightening
是因为肩带需要弄紧一点
or because my kid's head is a, quote, "Lice carnival."
或者是我孩子跟我说 头上的虱子多得都能开派对了
But I always make it up,
但我每次都能把一切安排好
and it is just as valid as you leaving early for Shark Week.
这跟你为了看《鲨鱼周》而早退一样 都是合理的
All I'm saying is we're equal.
我想说的是 我们是平等的
We all work hard. We all make the same $30 an hour.
我们都很努力地工作 每小时都挣三十美元
Thirty dollars an hour?
每小时三十美元?
He makes more than me?
他工资比我高?
You know what? I think I'll get my pen.
我要去把我的笔捡回来
No, I'll get it on my way out, 'cause I am leaving.
不用 我过去的时候会帮你捡起来 因为我要走了
Penelope...
佩内洛普...
No. Since I'm obviously not appreciated around here,
既然我在这儿这么不受欢迎
I am going to cut my salary by 100%.
我扣自己100%的工资好了
I think she's trying to say she's quitting.
我觉得她的意思是她要辞职
Shut up, Scott!
闭嘴 斯科特!
But, yes, I quit.
没错 我要辞职
I'm sorry, Lori. Your dogs are lovely.
对不起 罗莉 你的狗狗真的很可爱
Thanks for the azúcar.
谢谢你借我白糖
Your accent is still... no good.
你的发音依旧那么…不好听
But my salsa moves are, thanks to you.
不过多亏了你教我跳萨尔萨舞
My date's such a huge success, it's still happening.
我约会很成功 还要再约下一次呢
Oh, I can't wait to meet her.
真是迫不及待想见见她呢
Eh, you probably won't.
那你最好别期待了
what happened to your face?
你脸怎么啦?
Um, I took the makeup off after first period,
我第一节课下课就把妆卸了
because people were staring at me
因为大家一直盯着我看
and all these boys were talking to me,
所有的男孩子都来跟我说话
which is the last thing I want.
我最讨厌这个样子了
I don't understand any words you are saying to me.
你说的每句话我都不是很懂
It was terrible.
太可怕了
剧集 | 活在当下(2017) | 导航列表