剧集 | 活在当下(2017) | 导航列表
You guys already ate, didn't you?
你们已经吃过了 对吧?
She made ropa vieja.
她做了碎牛肉饭
I'm not made of stone.
我又不是石头做的
Mami, I told you this morning that I was gonna cook tonight.
妈妈 我今早跟你说了 今晚我会回来做饭
I thought it was a joke!
我以为你是开玩笑的!
And I thought it was hilarious.
还是让人捧腹大笑的那种
Sorry, Mom. Do you want us to sit and watch you eat?
抱歉 妈妈 不然我们坐下来看着你吃?
No.
不用了
We'll just start next Friday.
我们下周五再聚餐吧
Okay? Okay.
行吗? 好的
All right. Sounds good.
好啊 听起来很棒啊
So, there is some ropa vieja in the mantequilla thing
你要是不想吃你那块大减价的肉的话
if you don't want to eat that... sad meat.
盛黄油的盒子里还有些碎牛肉饭的
I bought it, I'm eating it.
我都买♥♥了 我要吃掉它
Okay.
随你
Oh, yeah, that's not working.
对了 那玩意不好用了
Don't worry, I told Schneider.
别担心 我给施耐德打过电♥话♥了
Here's some hand sanitizer.
这儿有洗手液
And here...
还有这个
I don't need lipstick. Yes, you do.
我用不着口红 你用得着
Okay.
好吧
You know how much I appreciate your help,
你也知道我很感激你的帮助
but you have to let me establish my own traditions.
但你也得让我建立起我自己的家庭规矩啊
I agree. So let's talk quinces.
同意 那我们谈谈成人礼的事儿吧
Ay, Mami, ya! I don't wanna force her.
妈妈 放轻松!我不想逼她
You know, this is all on me now. I wanna handle it right.
现在就我自己了 我想好好地处理
You know...
你知道吗
a father would make sure that his little girl had a quinces.
要是有父亲 就可以确保他女儿办场成人礼的
You really wanna go there? 'Cause I'm holding a hammer.
你真要说到这一步是吧?我手中的大锤可是饥渴难耐了
I'm just saying, maybe
我只是在说
when Victor comes back, you can work it out.
或许等维克托回来以后 你就能搞定了啊
Remember when we all moved in together and you said,
你还记得我们刚搬到一起的时候 你说
"If you ever want me to go away, just say, 'Go away.'"
如果你想让我离开 说就行了
Yeah.
是啊
Oh!
哦
You're welcome!
不用客气哟
Schneider!
施耐德!
Well, you grew out that mustache, huh?
你终于把胡子留起来啦
Yeah, I finally took the plunge and went full handlebar.
我终于下定了决心 留起了这个八字胡
Feelin' really good about it.
现在感觉特别棒
I feel like it says, "I mean business."
感觉这胡子正在说 我是来谈生意的
Yes, if your business is taming lions.
确实 如果你的生意是驯狮子的话
Oh, wait! I have one more.
等下!我还有个梗
You're 40 and you look stupid.
你都40岁了 看起来还是很蠢
I knew it!
我就知道!
What? Is... That's fake?
啥?原来是假的啊?
Yeah, I'm not gonna grow
我肯定要等知道大家是不是喜欢之后
a real one until I know if people like it.
再开始留真的啊
And I'll have you know, I was invited to several pride parades.
你还要知道 好几次骄傲游♥行♥可都邀请过我呢
Please tell me you're here to fix my sink.
请告诉我你是来给我修水槽的
Yeah, fine!
好吧
Ooh, that's a cool hammer. Uh, careful.
这锤子看着很棒啊 小心点儿
That's very expensive Damascus steel.
这可是昂贵的大马士革钢铁打造的
Ah, so we've got two fancy tools up in here.
所以我们现在有两个很棒的工具咯
No, come on. Come on! No.
好啦 好啦 别生气嘛!
You know you're the only non-Latino I trust to fix stuff.
你可是我在修东西上唯一信任的非拉丁裔人士了
Oh, is that racist? Oh, who cares, it's just us.
这样会很种族主义吗?管他呢 就我们俩在这儿
Yeah, don't do that.
别做这个
I regretted it as soon as I said it.
说的口的一刹那我就后悔了
It's no problem. I can get that done by tonight.
没什么大问题啦 我今晚就能修好
Maybe after dinner. What's your mom cookin'?
估计晚饭后吧 你妈妈要做什么呀?
You've really been eating here a lot lately.
你最近在这儿吃得很频繁啊
Yeah, I like it, too.
我也很喜欢这样
Can you believe it's only been 10 months since you moved in?
你敢相信你搬过来才10个月吗?
I remember 'cause I got my five year sober chip
我会记得是因为我找到了5年来能让我醒酒的薯片
and your mom baked me that cake.
你妈妈还给我烤了蛋糕
Oh, I remember, yeah. I'm sorry it was a rum cake.
我记得 抱歉是用朗姆酒做的蛋糕
I enjoyed watching you guys eat it.
我很享受看着你们吃的感觉啊
Oh, by the way...
还有
looks like you accidentally threw these out.
好像你不小心把这些扔出去了
I found 'em in the trash. Hmm.
我是在垃圾堆里找到的 嗯
Wonder how they got there.
我也纳闷是怎么到那儿去的
Hey... listen, you can tell me anything.
听着 你什么都可以跟我说的
There's a landlord-tenant confidentiality clause in your lease.
在你的租约里可是有房♥东和租客的信任条款的
No, there isn't.
并没有
Okay, there's not, but I really wanna know what's going on!
好吧 确实没有 但我真的想知道发生了什么啊!
Fine. They're anti-depressants that Dr.
好啦 那些是伯科威茨医生给我开的抗抑郁药
Berkowitz thought I might need,
他觉得我可能会需要
but he doesn't know what he's talking about, so...
但他都不知道他自己在说什么
Yeah, it sounds like he really cares about you.
听起来他确实很关心你啊
What a dick!
真是个好侦探[鸡♥巴♥]啊!
I don't need them, and I have to get them out of here
我不需要这些东西 而且我必须得扔掉
because if my mom finds 'em, it'll be,
因为要是我妈妈看到了 就会说
"Ay, Dios mío, she's a junkie like the Amy Winehouser."
我的天啊 她跟艾米·怀恩豪斯一样 也是个瘾君子
Yeah, so, I will, uh...
好呀 那我
I'll just get that washer
我去拿垫圈
and we'll get that thing fixed right up.
然后我们就能把那东西修好了
Oh! Hello, Schneider.
你好啊 施耐德
Hola, señora.
你好 夫人
Oh, you shave out your mustache.
你把你的小胡子剃了啊
What, you liked it? Oh, yes. It made me laugh.
你喜欢吗? 是啊 我一看见就想笑
Elena!
埃琳娜!
Come out here, honey. What's up, Abuelita?
出来 亲爱的 怎么了 外婆?
Okay, listen, uh...
听着
I know you got issues with the quinces, but...
我知道你不太接受成人礼 但是
All right... No, no, no. No, no.
又来 不不不
But I am going to show you something...
我要给你看点儿东西
that I think might change your mind.
我觉得可能会改变你的想法
This could be you.
你也可以变成这样哟
Mommy, please, put those away. I hate those pictures. Burn it!
妈妈 求你了 拿开 我恨透那些照片了 烧掉!
Oh, hey! The quinceañera. You're doing it!
成人礼呀 你们要办啦!
Elena, I knew you'd come around.
埃琳娜 我就知道你会改变主意的
She didn't! She thinks she's being sold into slavery.
她才没有 她觉得我们要把她卖♥♥去做奴隶了
That's not really part of it, right?
这部分不是真的吧 对吧?
You know what? Let me talk to her.
我来跟她聊聊吧
I've been doing some outreach down at the rec center,
我最近在健身房♥做了一些拓展服务
talking to at-risk youth.
就是跟身在危险中的年轻人们聊天
No, I don't think you should do that.
不要 我觉得你不该这么做
Hey, girl.
小姑娘
How you livin'?
过得怎么样呀?
Your abuela wants to throw
你外婆想在星期六晚上
you a sick kick-back on a Saturday night.
给你来点儿恶心巴拉的反击
You know, keep it hundred.
冷静点儿啦
You down?
你不高兴啊?
What's happening right now?
现在这是在干啥呢?
Schneider, she's gonna do it. I got this.
施耐德 她会办的 我来搞定吧
You know what, Captain Debater? Let's debate this.
辩论队长 我们来辩论一下怎么样?
But we're not doing a regular debate.
不过我们不做那种常规的辩论
It's gotta be that thing I saw you do
我看见过你做那种
where we argue the opposite side to better understand each other.
站在对方立场上的辩论 以便更好地理解彼此
You mean a Lincoln-Douglas debate? My specialty?
你是说林肯和道格拉斯那样的辩论吗?我的专长?
I once successfully argued against gravity, so...
我可是曾经在反对重力上成功过的
Ooh, I'ma take my earrings off...
哦哟 我先把我的耳环摘下来
'cause it's about to go down!
因为你马上就要被我辩趴下咯!
The issue before us is quinces or no quinces.
现在摆在我们面前的问题是办成人礼还是不办
Okay...
好啦
so I'm you.
现在我是你
Mmm, listen kid!
听着 孩子
A quinces is just about
成人礼就是让整个村子的人
the village celebrating that you're a woman,
来庆祝你成为了一个女人
剧集 | 活在当下(2017) | 导航列表