剧集 | 活在当下(2017) | 导航列表
Uh, just careful with those shoes.
不过你穿这双鞋要小心崴到脚哦
Oh, please.
不会啦
I came out of the womb wearing stilettos.
我打娘胎里出来就再穿细高跟了
Even my footie pajamas had kitten heels.
就算居家穿的鞋也是中跟的
Lydia!
莉迪亚!
Are you okay?
你没事吧?
Oh, my shoe...
我的鞋...
My favorite shoe.
我最喜欢的鞋鞋
Taken in the prime of its life.
这么年轻就壮烈牺牲了
But how about your foot?
你的脚没事儿吧?
I'm fine.
没事
What's so great about Buffy? It's just a vampire show.
巴菲有什么好看的啊?不就是个吸血鬼故事嘛
Well, it's an allegory for how strong women are in constant battle
它教导女生如何在残酷压♥迫♥女性的
with an oppressive, bloodsucking, male-dominated society.
男权社会里奋起抵抗
Buffy's hot.
巴菲好性感呀
I know, right?
对吧?
Oh, no. What?
不会吧 怎么啦?
It's a text from the guy I asked to be my quinces escort.
我问一个男生愿不愿意做我的成人礼舞伴
He said yes. This is a disaster!
他同意了 这简直是场灾难啊!
Yeah, for him.
对他来说确实是
No, for me.
你该心疼的是我
My whole plan to get Abuelita off my back
我本来是为了让外婆别再管我的事儿
was to ask a popular guy who would never do it.
所以问了一个根本不可能同意的男生
He rejects me, I full-on fake cry, Abuelita feels guilty,
他会拒绝我 然后我假装嚎啕大哭 外婆就会很内疚
and boom...
然后…
I escape the patriarchal tradition of
我就不用再每天听他们念叨
having to be escorted to my quinces,
让我找个成人礼舞伴了
and instead grow out my unibrow
这样我就不用留连心眉
and read a poem about Frida Kahlo.
也不用读弗里达·卡罗的诗了
Do I have to come to your quinces?
我也得参加你的成人礼吗?
Who's the guy? Josh Flores.
你问的谁啊? 乔什·弗洛里斯
Josh Flores?
乔什·弗洛里斯?
He's like the star of the baseball team.
他可是棒球队里的男神啊
He should be dating a hot girl
他应该和长得
who got held back a grade, not you.
不知道甩你几条街的辣妹去约会啊
Oh, and now he says I'm cute?
他还说我很可爱?
What?
什么嘛?
So are you gonna tell Josh that you're not into boys?
你要告诉乔什你对男生不感兴趣吗?
You know, that way.
你懂我意思吧
Well, all I said is I might be into girls.
我只是说我可能喜欢女孩子
But I probably like boys, too. I don't know.
但我也可能喜欢男生啊 我也不清楚
Huh?
啊哈?
It's like... I've never tried broccoli.
就像是...我从没吃过西兰花
So I can't say for sure that I don't like broccoli.
所以我就不知道自己喜不喜欢吃西兰花
We had broccoli last night for dinner.
我们昨晚还吃了呢
It's a metaphor, Alex.
只是打个比方 亚历克斯
Broccoli means boys.
西兰花指的是男生
Oh, I see...
我懂了...
but it's not like you tried girls before either.
那你之前好像也没试过和女生交往吧
Sorry, I mean... I guess, cauliflower?
抱歉 我是说…可能是花菜?
That's because cauliflower is a lot harder to find.
那是因为花菜就更难找了啊
I mean, how many girls do you know that like cauliflower?
你认识的女生里有几个像花菜的?
None.
没有
Although, Finn is pretty sure Denise Falto does
不过芬觉得丹妮丝·佛尔多像花菜一样
because she didn't want his Skittles.
因为她不想和他玩撞柱游戏
Skittles just means Skittles.
字面意思的那个撞柱游戏
Well, let's just say I'm open to trying broccoli.
这么说吧 我是可以接受尝一下西兰花的
I mean, I'm not gonna go out and buy broccoli,
我肯定不会出门去买♥♥西兰花来吃
but if broccoli falls on my plate...
但要是西兰花自己滚到我的盘子里...
Stop. I don't wanna know what your plate is.
停 我对你这个盘子没有兴趣
What're you doing?
你在干嘛?
I told Josh to come over.
我让乔什过来啊
What? Josh Flores is coming over?
什么?乔什·弗洛里斯要来?
But I haven't showered.
我还没洗澡呢
What to wear, what to wear...
要穿什么呢 要穿什么呢...
Yup, you are not gonna be here.
你不能待在这儿
You, sir, are going to Schneider's.
先生 请你去施耐德屋里待着
Ooh, you're gonna have a boy over here alone?
你要孤男寡女的共处一室?
Yeah, you know, maybe it'll be great, maybe it'll be terrible.
是的 可能进展很棒 也可能把一切都搞砸
But either way, you won't be here. Okay!
但无论如何 你都不能待在这儿 知道啦!
But at least mention me to Josh.
但至少要在乔什面前提起我吧
Tell him I'm awesome. No, no, too strong. Tell him I'm rad.
说我很了不起 不对不对 太傲娇了 说我很棒吧
So, I've been a civilian for ten years
我已经退役有十年了
and I still get anxious when I'm shopping for clothes.
但我买♥♥衣服的时候还是会觉得紧张
I feel that.
我懂你
Ramona, you're an amazing hype woman.
雷蒙娜 你真是个很容易兴奋的女人啊
You're coming with me everywhere.
正常都在附和我
You do you, girl.
你接着讲 亲爱的
Seriously, I love that so much!
讲真 我很喜欢你这样!
Anyway, there's too many choices, right?
有那么多衣服可供挑选 对吧?
I mean, it used to be one uniform, which we all crushed,
以前就只有一套制♥服♥ 都被我们压扁了
because we were in the best shape of our lives.
因为那时我们的身材还在巅峰状态
But then we get out, and it's like,
退役后 我就会觉得
why did we do all those side straddle hops when there's Spanx?
既然都有Spanx了 我们为什么还要做运动来塑形呢?
Anyway, Pam, pick someone else.
帕姆 再挑个别人接着说吧
I don't really feel like talking today.
我今天不是很想说话
Uh, our session ended 15 minutes ago.
其实 十五分钟前我们就该结束了
Thank you all for coming.
感谢各位的到来
Oh, it's okay, Alvarez, the rest of us will talk next week.
没事啦 阿尔瓦雷斯 没机会发言的人可以下周讲的
It just feels so good to let it all out with you ladies.
跟你们把这些心里话说出来感觉很爽
You're just... You're all so strong and you're so beautiful.
你们都…都很坚强 很美丽
Thank you for having me.
谢谢你们让我来参加
Thank you, Penelope.
谢谢你 佩内洛普
Release those tears, mama!
女人哭吧哭吧不是罪!
Seriously, never stop.
讲真 我一哭可停不下来了
Ay, Leslie, this is not necessary.
莱斯利 没必要这么重视啦
I fell.
我就是摔了一跤
I have a bruise that I will cure with the power of my mind.
我用意念就能消肿了
In the car you told me you were dizzy.
刚刚在车上 你说你有点头晕
I just wanna make sure you're okay because I care about you.
因为我在乎你 所以我要确保你没事才行
Okay.
好吧
You may proceed.
继续吧
Great. Let me just start with a few questions.
那好 首先我要问你几个问题
Uh, any allergies?
对什么过敏吗?
Allergies are not a real thing.
我从来就不知道过敏是什么
All right.
好的
Uh, any history of serious illness?
有什么病史吗?
Never.
没有
But if ever I get one,
要是我得了什么疾病
my Cuban blood will eat it and absorb it into nothing.
我身上流的古巴血液会把它消灭得干干净净
There's not a checkbox for that.
没这个选项啦
Any hospital visits?
有进过医院吗?
No.
没有
Oh! Oh, a long time ago, I had a stroke, but it was nothing.
噢! 很久以前 我中风的时候进过 不过区区小病 何足挂齿
Lydia, a stroke is not nothing.
莉迪亚 中风可不是小病
I made a 100% recovery.
我已经完全康复了
And I have full movement in both my arms.
我俩胳膊都可灵活了
I can mime in a box. Can you?
我能模仿自己在一个箱子里 你能吗?
No, I can't.
我做不到
Did you do anything different today than usual?
今天有什么与以往不同的事情吗?
What did you eat?
你吃了什么?
Oh, I cooked a beautiful tortilla española,
我做了一个美味的土豆煎蛋饼
and bistec empanizado
还有牛肉卷饼
and dinosaur nuggets.
还有炸鸡块
Papito's comfort food.
我家小祖宗可喜欢吃了
And which of those did you eat?
你吃了哪个呢?
None.
都没吃啊
Well, I... I was cooking. I had no time.
我...我忙着做饭呢 哪有时间吃啊
That's why you're dizzy. Lydia, you need to eat.
难怪你会头晕 莉迪亚 不吃东西不行啊
You would make a good Cuban mother.
你肯定会是个很好的古巴妈妈
剧集 | 活在当下(2017) | 导航列表