剧集 | 活在当下(2017) | 导航列表
This is my third coat, Jerry. What do we think?
这是我第三件大衣 杰瑞 你觉得我看上去怎么样?
Over the top, or just Cuban?
太招摇了还是中规中矩?
Lady, you look great.
女士 你看上去很美
You better stop flirting with me, Jerry.
杰瑞 你最好别再和我调情了
People don't hook up with their Uber driver,
人们不会和他们的优步司机上♥床♥的
unless they want to be
除非他们想成为
part of a very unfortunate story in the news.
新闻报道中的又一例惨案
But you're not gonna murder
但是你不会
me and throw me in the trunk, right, Jer?
杀了我然后把我扔在垃圾车里的 对吧 小杰?
Well, not now.
至少现在不会
I needed that joke.
我就需要你讲笑话给我听呢
I'm a little hyped up, if you can't tell.
如果你没看出来的话 我想说我现在有点亢奋
Take it easy. It's just a first date.
放轻松 这才只是初次约会
Just have fun. No pressure.
开心就好 别太大压力
No pressure, Jerry?
没有压力 杰瑞?
Mira, a first date is two hearts parched in the desert,
听好了 初次约会就是两颗心在沙漠里燃烧
quenching forever their thirst for amor.
满足他们对于爱情的渴望
Wait, what?
等等 你说啥?
Hold on.
等等
Dígame.
说吧
Mami, the story of when you and Papi first met.
妈咪 快说出你和老爸初次相遇的故事
Cuba, 1958.
1958年 在古巴
You might wanna circle the block, Jerry.
杰瑞 你可能会想要在周围街区多兜两圈
It was a hot, steamy night,
那是一个既潮湿闷热又叫人欲♥火♥中烧的夜晚
and I had borrowed my sister Maruchi's red dress.
我穿着从我妹妹玛鲁奇那里借来的红裙子
And I had snuck into the Havana Club.
我溜进了哈瓦那俱乐部
And the passion fell like rain drops.
里面激♥情♥四溢
And I was about to enter the heart...
我感觉像是要进入到...
of the hurricane.
飓风的中心地带
And I'm circling the block.
我这就去在周围多兜几圈
I am Berto.
我是贝尔托
I was Lydia. Now...
我是莉迪亚 但现在...
I am yours.
我是你的了
You are the most beautiful woman in the world.
你是这世上最美的女人
How could you know? You've never left Cuba.
你怎么就能确定? 你都没离开过古巴
And now... I never will.
而现在...我永远也不会走了
What is it like to be so loved?
被如此爱慕着 是一种什么感觉?
You tell me.
你告诉我
I don't speak Spanish,
我不说西班牙语的
but I know your date's not gonna be that good.
但是我知道你的约会绝不会那么好的
I know, Jerry!
我知道 杰瑞!
Thanks, Mami.
谢谢你 妈咪
Claro, but I have to go. Schneider's a wreck.
知道了 但我得挂了 施耐德真是个没用的家伙
Tell it again.
再说一遍
Then my mom says, "Niña,
然后我妈妈说 "小姑娘
your papi and I have a love that goes beyond death."
你♥爸♥爸和我之间的感情超越生死"
You know, she still talks to him out loud.
她啊 现在都还是会大声地跟他说话
He's dead, Jerry.
但他已经死了 杰瑞
I'm kinda jealous of him.
我有点嫉妒他
Oh, Jerry, I'm sorry.
噢 杰瑞 我很抱歉
Okay, I'm out. You have a good night.
好吧 我要走了 祝你晚上过得开心
And I'mma give you five stars. Thank you.
我还会给你五星好评 谢谢
But I should give myself five
但是我应该给我自己五颗星才对
stars for making it out of the house tonight.
因为我今晚上没待在家里 而是出来约会
I can't tell you what it took just to get to this moment.
我都没法告诉你 我费了多大力气才约到人的
But you're gonna, huh?
但你肯定会告诉我的 对吧?
Yesterday, I was in my office... I'm a nurse.
昨天 我在自己办公室里...我是一名护士
I used to be in the Army, but I don't wanna get off track.
我曾经在军队里待过 但是我不想跑题
I'll tell you about that later.
这事我之后再跟你说
Anyway, they start all this stuff about me being...
总是 他们开始说起一大堆关于我的事...
So, what's everybody got going on tonight? Any fun plans?
大家今晚上都打算干些什么呢? 有没有什么好玩的计划?
I was thinking of walking the aisles at Target
我刚在考虑去塔吉特百货逛逛
to see if I can make any new friends.
看看我能不能交到新朋友
You wanna make new friends,
你想要交新朋友
you ought to come to the bowling alley,
那你就应该到保龄球馆来
and watch me crush some pins.
看看我击倒那些瓶子
That's a good... Oh, you're serious?
听起来不错...喔 你是认真的吗?
Well, what about you, Penelope?
你呢 佩内洛普?
Oh, you know, Mama got a big pile of bills with her name on it.
你知道的 妈妈收了一大堆写着她名字的账单
No, literally my name is on every bill.
不 准确来说 每一张上都有我名字
Anyway, I'm just, you know, flying solo.
无所谓啦 你懂的 我只是一个人待着
Penelope...
佩内洛普...
you are so brave.
你可真勇敢
What's happening?
我做什么了?
I mean, casting your man aside and striking out on your own.
我是说 把你男人甩了 然后开拓自己的人生
At your age, I would literally kill myself.
要是我到了你这个年纪还这样 我估计想自杀
Hmm...
嗯...
I get why you'd wanna kill you.
我完全明白你为什么想自杀
It's not so bad out there for older singles like Penelope and me.
像我和佩内洛普这样的中年单身贵族也没什么不好的
Ugh! I felt that one in the gut.
呃! 老娘自己清楚就行了
For starters, there are so many
首先 现在有很多微波炉速食
microwave meals now, and I dig 'em.
我刚好超爱吃的
Sometimes when I wanna splurge,
有时候 我想要挥霍一番
I get the Betty Crocker omelet for two,
我就会买♥♥两人份的贝蒂妙厨蛋卷
for one.
一个人吃
Doc, you're forgetting about the best part about being single.
医生 你忘了保持单身最大的一个好处
Dating apps. Oh, they're great. There's guys like me out there.
约会软件 它们挺好用 那上面有像我一样的人
Oh, I didn't know there was an app called "Disappointment."
我从没听说过什么约会软件叫"失望"
You gotta start dating again, Penelope.
佩内洛普 你得重新开始约会了
Right now, while there's still barely time.
现在就得开始 你也没剩多少时间了
I'm 38. I know.
我才38岁 我知道啊
Okay, okay!
好 好吧!
Everybody, I really appreciate all the advice but...
各位 我真的很感激你们提出的建议 但是...
I'm good. I don't need a date.
我很好 我不需要去约会
I was married to Victor for 17 years,
我曾和维克托结婚17年
and I'm loving not having a dude around.
我现在很享受没有男人陪在身边的生活
Excuse me.
抱歉 打扰了
I guess there are some things I miss.
我觉得吧 我对某些事情还是有点念想的
I have a package for Penelope Alvarez.
这个包裹是给佩内洛普·阿瓦雷斯的
What? Why... why is everybody laughing?
怎么了? 为什么...为什么大家都在笑?
That's me.
我就是
Sign here.
麻烦在这签字
Okay.
好的
Penelope. That's my name.
佩内洛普 那是我的名字
I'll remember now.
我现在记住了
Thank you.
谢谢
Oh, my God! You saw that, right?
我的天哪! 你们刚刚看到了 对吗?
You saw that!
你们看到了!
I still got it!
我还是魅力值满分!
I still got it. Yes!
我还能和男人调情! 太棒了!
And there are hot men out there with big packages
这还有很多拿着大包裹的帅小伙
and you know whose name is on those big packages?
你猜这些包裹都是谁的呢?
Mine.
我的
So, yeah, I still got it, Michelle, but for how long?
所以 没错 我还有魅力 但是 米歇尔 这还有多长的保鲜期呢?
Because let's face it, Lori's right,
面对现实吧 罗莉说得对
when it comes to dating, 38 is basically...
当扯到约会的时候 38岁的女人基本上...
sixty in lady years.
跟60岁的女人没什么差别
I'm the Dr. Berkowitz of women.
我是女版伯科威茨博士
I don't know what that means, but it sounds sad.
我不知道那是什么意思 但听上去挺心酸的
Dr. Berkowitz is my boss, remember, Michelle?
伯科威茨博士是我的老板 想起来了吗 米歇尔?
I'm about to have my first date in 20 years,
我马上就要进行20年来的第一次约会了
and right now you're my therapist, so I need you to keep up.
而现在 你是我的心理医生 我需要你保持良好的状态
Can I get a beer? No, she's busy.
能给我来点啤酒吗? 不行 她很忙
Let me explain what you're looking at.
让我讲解一下你现在看着的究竟是什么
I'm a snowman.
我是一个雪人
I don't wanna be racist, but does that mean...
我不想成为一个种族主义者 但这是不是意味着...
coke dealer?
你是个可♥卡♥因♥贩子?
Snowman means, right now, I look good,
雪人的意思是 现在我看上去挺好的
because it's still winter
因为现在还是冬天
and everything is where it's supposed to be,
一切都在该待的地方好好待着
剧集 | 活在当下(2017) | 导航列表