剧集 | 活在当下(2017) | 导航列表
Oh. Oh?
哦 哦?
What's "Oh"? Don't "Oh" Me, Tad.
哦是什么鬼 别跟我哦啊 泰德
Sorry, but you need a referral from your primary care physician.
抱歉 你得先让你的私人医生给你写封推荐信
I have one.
我有啊
I sent a copy of it to Jolene's office, like, two months ago.
我两个月前就把复印件传给乔琳娜了
You should probably get to Jolene, Dear!
那你得找乔琳娜啊 亲爱的!
I know, Tad!
我当然知道 泰德!
So, now what?
所以现在怎么办?
Sorry. Can you fax a new one over?
抱歉 你能再传真一份过来吗?
Fax it? You mean, e-mail it?
传真?你是指发电子邮件吗?
Okay...
好吧
So you want me to get in a time machine
你是要让我坐时光机
and go back to when they used fax machines
回到还在用传真机的年代
to send you something that I know for a fact you already have?
把你那儿已经有的东西 再给你传真一份吗?
Well, if I had a time machine,
我要是有时光机
I don't think I'd go back in time
我肯定不会回到过去
and fax things. Oh, my God.
就为了发个传真啊 我的天啊
I'd buy a lotto ticket.
我肯定会去买♥♥彩票的
Okay, you know what? Focus, Tad!
能不能好好听 泰德!
Okay.
好啦
I think the market down the street
我觉得楼下的市集上
has a fax machine next to the off-brand candy bars.
野鸡糖果店的隔壁就有传真机
After the day I've had, I deserve a Slickers.
等我把这事儿搞定了 我一定要去买♥♥新衣服
¡Elena, ven acá!
埃琳娜 过来下!
Tad, give me five minutes. Okay.
泰德 等我五分钟 没问题
I need you to watch the phone while I run out. Remember...
我出去的这段时间 帮我盯着点儿电♥话♥ 你记住是...
Alvarez, 2294. I know.
阿尔瓦雷斯 2294 我知道的
If Tad picks up, keep him on the line.
要是泰德接电♥话♥了 让他等着我别挂
Did you take down a bag and a half of Cheetos?
你吃了一袋半的薯片吗?
Step off, girl.
闲事少管 小姑娘
Hello? Abuelita?
有人吗?外婆?
Elena?
埃琳娜?
Alex, no one's home. Your mom just left.
亚历克斯 没人在家 你妈妈刚走
Just grab some pills and let's get out of here.
赶紧偷点儿药我们就走了
Yeah, I don't know.
我也不知道这样对不对
Maybe we should just hang out and play video games?
要不我们去打电子游戏算了?
Come on, your mom won't even notice.
别这样 你妈妈肯定不会发掘的
I heard Shane Lennon sold one of his dad's pills for 20 bucks.
我听说尚恩·林诺用他爸爸的药换了20美金呢
Or I could just take you
或者我也可以把你
off the group chat with all of our friends.
从我们的群聊组里踢出去
The only thing worse than being in a group chat...
比待在群聊里更糟糕的事
is not being in a group chat.
就是你不在群聊里
Fine, I'll do it.
好吧 拿就拿
Great. I'll stand guard
棒极了 我给你望风
and if I see somebody coming, I'll yell...
要是我看到有人来了 我就喊
"Tumbleweed." That's our code word.
风滚草 这就是我们的暗号♥
Why is that the code word?
干嘛选这个暗号♥?
I don't know. Shut up.
我也不知道 别问了
No, you shut up.
你才该闭嘴吧
Having trouble communicating with your family members?
是不是觉得跟家里人沟通困难呢?
You could say that.
可以这样说吧
Feeling like no one understands you?
是不是觉得没人理解你?
Yep.
正是如此
Losing your appetite due to depression or anxiety?
是否因为沮丧和焦虑而胃口不好呢?
Obviously not.
显然没有
Do you have advice for feeling like the weirdo in your family?
我觉得我就是这个家里的怪人 你有什么好建议吗?
For explaining that you don't want to pick a boy
比如要怎么解释 我不想选一个男生
to be the escort to your quinces, 'cause...
来当我成人礼的舞伴 因为
you don't even know if you like boys.
我都不知道自己是不是喜欢男人
Reach out and talk to someone.
敞开心扉 找个人聊聊
Yeah.
是啊
That'll go great. How do I even do that?
听起来蛮不错的 我要怎么说呢?
"Hey, Mom, I think I might like girls."
妈吗 我觉得我可能是个拉拉
Damn it!
卧♥槽♥!
What are you doing here? Why are you spying on me?
你在这儿干嘛呢?为什么偷听我?
Tumbleweed.
滚风草
I'm not even gonna ask about the sword.
我都懒得问这把剑的事儿了
What are you doing with Mom's pills?
你拿妈妈的药干嘛呢?
I can explain. Mmmhmm.
听我解释啊 嗯哼
I was stealing them.
我本来是要偷走呢
Mom is going to kill you.
妈妈非得宰了你不行
I mean, quite literally, she is going to kill you.
就是字面意思 她真的会杀了你的
Resuscitate you, kill you again,
然后再救活你 然后再杀死你一次
and then ground your lifeless body.
然后再把你鞭尸
I didn't really want to. It was Finn's idea.
我也不想偷来着 是小芬的主意
Please don't tell Mom.
求求你别跟妈妈讲
I won't, but what's Finn's problem anyway?
我是不会说的 但小芬是脑子有问题么?
You're gonna let him turn you into a little Latino drug dealer?
你准备让他把你变成拉美小毒贩吗?
Stereotype much?
会不会太地域歧视你了?
It's not drug dealing. God.
不是去贩毒 天啊
We were just going to sell pills to get some money.
我们就是拿去换点儿钱而已
Oh.
哦
So...
所以
did you hear what I was saying while you were back there?
你刚才在后面听到我说什么了吗?
Nah, that curtain is pretty thick.
没啊 帘子厚得很呢
You can't say anything to anyone.
不准对任何人提起
It's not that I'm embarrassed. I'm just not sure.
不是我觉得不好意思 是我自己都还不确定呢
I promise. I won't say anything.
我保证 一个字儿也不说
Anyway, it doesn't matter. It's not like you'd be in trouble.
不过也不是什么大事儿啊 又不是你出了什么麻烦
I mean, who cares, right?
这年头谁还在意这个啊?
Good brother.
好弟弟
Now I really don't understand what's going on.
现在我是真的搞不太清状况了
Hello?
喂?
Alvarez! 2294!
阿尔瓦雷斯 2294!
Who are you holding for?
请问您找哪位?
I don't know, but please don't hang up!
我也不知道 请先别挂电♥话♥!
We gotta keep her talking.
我们得一直缠着她说话才行
Is this Penelope Alvarez? Yes!
请问是佩内洛普·阿尔瓦雷斯吗? 是!
I'm Penelope.
我是佩内洛普
I'm a badass, who served in Afghanistan doing army stuff! Hooah!
我就是个混♥蛋♥ 在阿富汗军队混的!怕了吗!
And I'm her son, Alex.
我是她儿子 亚历克斯
I know my mom sounds young,
我妈声音确实听着很年轻
but these days, babies having babies...
不过这年头 未成年人都开始早育啦
I'm back!
我回来啦!
Thank God. I was running out of material.
谢天谢地 我都没话可说了
What happened to you?
你怎么了?
I got roughed up pushing
我费了老大劲
through the crowd on the way to the market.
才从市场上的人群里挤出来
That kebab line is no joke.
那个卷饼店的长队可真不是吹的
Hello? Hello, hello? Who is this?
喂? 喂? 请问哪位?
This is Jolene in Pain Management.
我是身体损伤部的乔琳娜
Oh, Jolene! Oh, my God, Jolene.
乔琳娜!我的天啊
Hey, let's go.
我们走吧
It's time for the smooth, summer sounds of Full Sail.
去聆听大航海乐队和煦的夏日之声了
Schneider made me say that.
施耐德逼我这样说的
Wait! Let me warm up my voice before the show.
等等!去之前让我先润润嗓子
Boo...
嘭...
Yep, I'm good.
完美
What happened to Tad?
泰德怎么了?
Would you like me to transfer you to Tad? One moment.
您要找泰德吗? 请稍等
No, no, no! No! I want you, Jolene.
不不不不不 我要找的是你 乔琳娜
Can I help you?
有什么可以为您效劳的?
Yes, ma'am. Oh! I'm so excited.
有呢 我好激动啊
I'm sorry, I don't mean to fangirl out, but you are Jolene.
不好意思 我不是脑残粉的 不过你真的是乔琳娜啊
Yes, I am.
对 我是
Whoo!
哇!
It has been a trip getting to you, mama.
找到你可真不容易
Okay, so I just want to
我就是想跟你
make an appointment with the chiropractor.
预约一个脊椎推拿师
So if you have anything for next week.. I'm sorry.
请问下周还有预约吗... 抱歉
剧集 | 活在当下(2017) | 导航列表