剧集 | 占领区(2015) | 导航列表
-Spartak觉得这是你的错吗 -没
Does Spartak think it's your fault? - No.
他只是需要手术的钱
He just needs money for the operations.
他儿子脸上全是疤痕组织
His son has scar tissue all over his face.
你很难过吗 妈妈
Are you upset, Mom?
不 我没事 只是有点累了 Andrea
No, I'm fine. I'm just a little tired, Andrea.
-我会去和Spartak谈 -不 我要自己处理
I'll talk to Spartak. - No, I need to fix this myself.
我来帮Spartak解决这些事情 你需要关注选举
I'll fix things with Spartak. You need to focus on the election.
只剩一周了 这是我们留在奥斯陆的原因
There's only a week left. That's why we stayed in Oslo.
-你好 -Hans Martin Djupvik
Hello? - Hans Martin Djupvik.
Hilde的丈夫
Hilde's husband.
嗨 你想做什么
Hi. What do you want?
Hilde把你的情况告诉了我
Hilde told me about your situation.
-所以来这儿找我吗 -不是
Is that why you're here? - No.
我昨天看到有个人把你和Hilde的谈话拍了下来
I saw a person who was filming your conversation with Hilde yesterday.
把谈话拍下来了 谁
Filmed the conversation? Who?
可能是私♥人♥侦♥探♥ 因为你的案子
Maybe a private investigator. When it comes to your case -
没有有效的证据
there isn't sufficient evidence.
我不明白你的意思 你是来帮忙的吗
I don't understand what you mean. Did you come to help?
我答应过Hilde要帮你
I promised Hilde I would help you.
你知道吗 你要是想帮忙 就离我们远点 远远的
You know what? Your help... Just keep away from us. Far away.
喂 Tom 是我 我需要你帮我查点事情
Hi, Tom. It's me. I need you to check something for me.
查一下Artjom Sokolov在哪里完成的皮肤移植
Find out where Artjom Sokolov had his skin transplants done.
他8岁左右
He's about eight years old.
但她弟弟的孩子刚刚顺利出生
But her brother's babies just became more successful.
-你好 -你好
Hello. - Hi.
Maja 如果你需要钱 找我
Maja, if you need money, ask me.
-我不知道她在这儿 -嗨 孩子们
I didn't know she was here. - Hi, girls.
2天后我要去斯瓦尔巴群岛 不错吧
I'm traveling to Svalbard in two days. Isn't that great?
我和你的妈妈说了 Annabelle
So I talked with your mother, Annabelle.
Maja接下来两天要和你住一起
Maja will be staying with you for the next two nights.
-太棒了 -好耶
Cool! - Yeah.
好吗
OK?
-拿着 -谢谢
Take it. - Thanks.
玩得开心
Have fun.
-好的 玩得开心 -谢谢你
OK, have fun. - Thank you.
自两周前手术后 他们进行了两次随访
They've had two follow-ups since the surgery two weeks ago.
你进入诊所的数据库了吗
Did you go into the clinic's database?
是的 我发现了给手术付钱的人
Yeah. I found the man who paid for the operation.
-Kåre Helleland -他是谁
Kåre Helleland. - Who is that?
天呐 看看这个
Oh my god. Look at this one.
"飞镖冠军 保持良好身材"
"Championship in darts and keep my body in good shape."
"我希望你不再洗澡 因为我喜欢你身上我的果汁味"
"I would like it if you stopped showering. I love the smell of my juices on you."
我妈妈药物成瘾
My mom's the pill addict.
只要一杯酒 你能嗨一整晚 我保证
One of these with alcohol and you're high all night. I promise.
这还有一个不错的 "你看着像个女学生 请别长大"
Here's another good one. "You look like a schoolgirl. Please never grow up."
"在你去学校前 让我为你穿衣"
"Please let me dress you before you go to school."
-谁要支持这个变♥态♥啊 -别问我 我不知道
Who would want to be with those pervs? - Don't ask me. I don't know.
-他好恶心 -他的胡子好长
He's disgusting. - His beard is so long.
看他的手臂
Look at his arms.
飞机还有1个小时半要起飞了 我们10分钟后出发
The plane leaves in an hour and a half. We have to leave in 10 minutes.
我哪儿也不去 我要待在这儿
I'm not going anywhere! I'm staying here.
我没法访问他的手♥机♥
I can't access his phone.
妈的
Fuck.
嗨 我老板的礼物
Hi. Present from my boss.
他想和你谈谈
He wants to talk to you.
-嗨 Bente -嗨
Hi, Bente. - Hi.
-看到Maja健健康康的我就放心了 -嗯 她醒了
I'm so glad to see Maja looks well. - Well, she's awake.
我帮你找了架私人飞机
I've organized a private plane for you.
-不 我哪里也不去 -你要带着Maja
No, I can't go anywhere. - You'll take Maja with you.
她在医院 她哪儿也不去
She's in hospital. She's not going anywhere.
医生也会和你一起走
The doctor is going with you as well.
为什么总理在选举前优先考虑斯瓦尔巴群岛
Why is the PM prioritizing Svalbard right before the election?
对我们来说向大家展示挪威全境都已经自♥由♥是很重要的 斯瓦尔巴群岛也是
It's important for us to show that all of Norway was freed. Svalbard, too.
但相比占领前 俄♥罗♥斯♥现在拥有更多的权利
But Russia has more rights now than before the occupation.
没错 所以首相访问斯瓦尔巴群岛更为重要
Exactly. It's all the more important that the prime minister visits Svalbard.
看看这个
Look at this.
他说话的时候玻璃会震动
The glass vibrates when he talks.
你得一直面朝我们 明白了吗
You need to always be facing us. Understand?
让他承认
Get him to talk!
你为什么这么做 Maja
Why did you do it? Maja...
我觉得我把你所有的事情都搞砸了 搬到俄♥罗♥斯♥是个错误
I feel like I ruined everything for you. It was a big mistake moving to Russia.
嘿...
Hey...
-你能和我说说吗 可以吗 -你永远不会改变
Can you talk to me, please? - You're never going to change.
我会改 但你得告诉我我哪里做错了
I will change, but you have to tell me what I'm doing wrong.
我们没有真正在一起过
We're never together.
即时我们一起交谈或者紧挨着彼此坐
Even if we're talking together or sitting right next to each other.
我一直都是一个人 妈妈 你没有意识到这点
I'm all alone, Mom. You don't realize that.
你知道吗
You know what?
你得给我个机会来修补这些
You have to give me a chance to fix things.
我不必做什么
I don't have to do anything.
Bente Norum 站着别动
Bente Norum? Stand still.
把手♥机♥给我
Give me your phone.
-嘿 -Bente Norum
Hi. - Bente Norum.
你直接和巨魔据点联♥系♥吗
Are you in direct contact with the troll factory?
-你感受到威胁了吗 -Sobol正在散布虚假谣言
Do you feel threatened? - Sobol is putting out false rumors.
如果只是谣言 你也不会来这儿
If it was just rumors, you wouldn't be here.
我只是好奇
I'm just curious.
-你能把我的太阳眼镜摘了吗 -你说什么
Can you take off my sunglasses? - What did you say?
你听到了
You heard what I said.
-他扔掉了眼镜 -用激光对准她的衣服
He threw the glasses. - Point the laser at her clothes.
你在做什么 看看那里
What are you playing at? Now look that way.
俄♥罗♥斯♥方面想要什么才能不释出录音
What do the Russians want to stop the release of that recording?
他们没有录音 所以我们现在正在录音
They don't have any recordings. That's what we're doing here now.
哦 是吗
Oh yeah?
那他们有证据吗
Do they have any evidence, then?
有 我和一个全部知情的目击者谈过了
Yeah. I talked to a witness who knows everything.
给我一个名字 我解冻你的资产
One name and we unfreeze your assets.
别管钱了 你把我女儿带去挪威
Forget the money. Take my daughter to Norway with you.
你得把这事做的像绑♥架♥之类的
You have to make it look like a kidnapping or something.
可以 我们可以安排 如果你先给我名字
Yeah, we can arrange that. If you give me a name first.
Maja会给你名字如果你问她
Maja will give you the name if you take her with you.
如果你现在骗我 你再也不能回到挪威
If you're lying to me now, you'll never be let into Norway again.
你再也不能见到你的女儿
You'll never see your daughter again.
我们明天早上在巴伦支堡做直升机离开
We're leaving Barentsburg by helicopter tomorrow morning.
-告诉我你录到了 -你把太阳眼镜的事情告诉他了
Tell me you recorded it! - You told him about the glasses!
我什么都没说 这个计划糟糕透了
I didn't tell him anything! It was a bad plan.
他一眼就看穿了
He saw right through it.
你要怎么和Sobol交代
What are you going to tell Sobol?
嗨
Hi.
我决定我们要搬回挪威了
I decided we're going to move back to Norway.
-是吗 -是的 你觉得怎么样
Yeah? - Yeah. Do you want that?
-但你真的想回去吗 -是的
But do you want that, though? - Yeah, I do.
-你先去 我之后跟上 -我不想和你分开走
You'll travel first. I'll come after. - I don't want to go without you.
我之后会跟上 奶奶会等你
I'll come after. And Grandma will wait for you.
没事的
It will be fine.
但你呢
But you?
他们拦住我们的时候 假装你不想走 好吗
When they stop us, pretend like you don't want to go. OK?
-为什么 -照做就好
Why? - Just do it.
你要做什么
What are you doing?
别看这个 也别展示给任何人除了Jesper Berg
Don't read this and don't show it to anyone but Jesper Berg.
我亲爱的女儿 你能行
My beautiful girl. You can do this.
-警♥察♥ 你是Bente Norum吗 -是的
Police! Are you Bente Norum? - Yes.
-儿童保护服务机构要接走Maja Norum -这一定是搞错了
CPS is picking up Maja Norum! - This must be a mistake!
-是儿童保护服务机构 -给我看文件
It's Child Protective Services! - Show me the papers!
在监护人严重失职的情况下 我们无须法庭命令
We don't need a court order in cases of gross neglect.
我们不能丢下Maja走
We can't travel without Maja!
别
Don't!
就算带着这个孩子你的飞机也不会被允许起飞
Your plane will not be permitted to leave with this girl either way!
我们可以不带她走 但不能不带你 Sobol会杀了我们的
We can travel without her, but not you. Sobol will kill us.
如果你和他们待在这儿 我会杀了Maja
If you stay here with them, I'll kill Maja!
剧集 | 占领区(2015) | 导航列表