剧集 | 占领区(2015) | 导航列表
很想尝试 但我不能
...do that, but I can't.
为了我的家庭 我必须得走
It's for the sake of my family. I just need to go.
等一等 你需要一个靶子
Hold that. Then you need to aim.
-我等 -你知道怎么做吗
I'll wait. - You know what you're doing?
很好
Good!
-装不进的 -我答应为挪威杯训练
You can't fit that. - I promised to train for the Norway Cup.
到那里我们买♥♥个新的
We'll buy a new one when we get there.
我们需要告诉她 我们可不会为了挪威杯回国
We need to tell her that we're not coming home for the Norway Cup.
-等我们到那里了再告诉她 -不行 不能拖那么久
We'll wait until we get there. - No, we can't wait any longer.
-Andrea 过来一下 -怎么了
Andrea, come here a minute. - What is it?
-你知道MarkThem是什么吗 -嗯 被酸标记的人们
Do you know what MarkThem is? - Yeah. The people who get acid marked.
-但最初他们会得到警告 -怎么警告
But first they get warned. - How?
看
Look.
不 Spartak
No! Spartak...
你认识那个男人吗
Do you know that man?
据报道 今晚10:30
At 10:30 this evening, a heavy fire was reported -
一名俄♥罗♥斯♥工会领导人的家发生了大火 一名儿童因严重烧伤住院
at the home of a Russian union leader. A child is in hospital with serious burns.
警方不排除火灾可能是...
The police are not ruling out that the fire could be...
Spartak 你儿子还好吗
Spartak, is your son OK?
他全身烧伤
He has burns all over his body.
怎么会发生这种事情
How could this have happened?
-我们也想知道 -你不是有警方保护吗
That's what we want to find out. - Didn't you have police protection?
警♥察♥向我答应过保护 这算什么 渎职吗
The police promised me protection! What is this? Dereliction of duty?
我会跟进 同时我想听听看Sokolov说什么
I'll check. In the meantime, I want to hear what Sokolov has to say.
-他有什么嫌疑吗 -不是这点
Is he suspected of something? - Not at this point.
很好 因为我的委托人在你审讯威胁他家人的嫌犯之前
Good. Because my client is not answering any more questions -
不会再回答任何问题
before you question the people who threatened his family earlier.
-你不该激怒他们 -我必须这么做
You shouldn't have provoked them. - I had to.
否则他们焦点会是你 而不是警方保护的失职
Or they'd focus on you instead of the absence of police protection.
-我需要保险金 -你会拿到
I need the insurance money. - You'll get it.
你在怕什么
What are you so afraid of?
是我的错 火灾警报器没有响
It's my fault that the fire alarm wasn't working.
我把电池放进了Artjom的游戏里
I took out the battery for Artjom's game.
我真的需要保险金来付所有的账单
I really need the insurance money to pay all the bills.
现在 你需要在这儿照顾你的家人
Right now, you need to be here to take care of your family.
-我来对付警♥察♥ 可以吗 -好 谢谢
I'll take care of the police, OK? - OK. Thanks.
调查能否揭示火灾警报器是否有效
Can an investigation reveal if a fire alarm worked or not?
不能 最理想的情况下 他们能在灰烬中找到警报的碎片
No. In the best case, they'll find pieces of the alarm in the ashes.
他们能找到电池吗
Can they find the batteries?
可能可以找到电池 但没什么用
They'll probably find the batteries, but that doesn't help.
不能证明没电了
It can't be proved that they were empty.
-你想要什么 Irina -污点文件已交付
What do you want, Irina? - The kompromat was delivered.
很好 但使用我们之前提到的电子邮件地址
Good. But let's use the email address that we talked about.
好 我要求Kalnietis将原定于夏季在巴尔干半岛举♥行♥的
Good. I asked Kalnietis to move the EU military exercise -
欧盟军事演习转移
that was scheduled for the summer in the Balkans.
-为什么打给我 -我有个问题
Why are you calling? - I have a question.
问题意味着反对
Question meaning objection.
你放进Ljuba的那个小瓶
That vial you put in Ljuba.
-别在意那个 -我怎么能不在意
Don't think about it. - How can I not?
这只是个保证
It's just a guarantee.
你需要在她临产前把它拿出来
You need to take it out before she goes into labor.
不行 拿出来之后我们要怎么信任你
No, we can't. How could I trust you then?
你可以放在我体内
You can put it in me instead.
我们赢得选举前 我不能把人送到挪威
I can't send people to Norway before we've won the election.
-我们能去俄♥罗♥斯♥ -别说这么蠢的话
We can come to Russia. - Don't say such stupid things.
你希望整个欧洲开始怀疑"爱无♥界♥限"吗
Do you want all of Europe to start doubting Love Without Limits?
让我们对挪威选举结果满意就可以了
Just make us happy with the election results in Norway.
我们就能拿走瓶子
Then we can remove the vial.
或许你现在可以向我解释
Maybe you'll explain it to me now?
我有权知道他们为什么碰我和我们的孩子
I have the right to know why they touched me and our baby.
他们希望我为他们做事
They want me to do something for them.
-什么事 -你最好不要知道
What? - It's better that you didn't know.
这是我的命 我有权知道
It's my life. I have a right to know.
是我们的孩子
It's our baby.
我正在和欧盟政客协商
I'm negotiating with the EU politicians.
你要敲诈他们吗
Are you blackmailing them?
Ljuba 别这么说
Ljuba, please.
你要用我们的名字来做这事吗
Are you doing it in our name?
你在利用"爱无♥界♥限"吗
Are you using Love Without Limits?
你为什么下周一要去布鲁塞尔
Why are you going to Brussels next week? On Monday.
我要在那儿开会
I have a meeting there.
-人♥权♥会议吗 -其中之一
The human rights conference? - That, too.
你不明白他们给我们下毒了吗
Don't you understand that they've poisoned our lives?
他们在破坏我们的家庭
They're destroying our family.
他们要杀了我们的宝宝
They're killing our baby.
我做这事也是为了我们
I'm doing this for us.
-为了你 为了宝宝 -我不相信你 你骗人
For you. For the baby. - I don't believe you. You're lying.
不 真的
No, it's true.
真的
It's true.
你不知道我花了多大心思才让你从莫斯科出来
You have no idea what I did to get you back from Moscow.
你没法想象 你不懂
You can't even imagine. You don't understand.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
除了你和宝宝 我一无所有
I have no one but you and the baby.
我很抱歉 原谅我
I'm sorry. Forgive me.
原谅我 我爱你
Forgive me. I love you.
俄♥罗♥斯♥人从未承认他们在挪威的军事存在
The Russians have never acknowledged their military presence in Norway.
他们甚至让欧盟领导人否认这点
They even got the EU leaders to deny it.
但是参加过自♥由♥之战的你们知道我在说什么
But you who took part in the freedom fights know what I'm talking about.
你们知道与俄♥罗♥斯♥精锐士兵作战意味着什么
You know what it means to fight against elite Russian soldiers.
在这个地区 我们每晚都会与俄♥罗♥斯♥特种部队发生小规♥模♥冲♥突♥
In this area here, we had skirmishes with Spetsnaz every night.
Trond H有一个问题
Here's a question from a Trond H:
"你有杀过俄♥罗♥斯♥士兵吗"
"Have you ever killed a Russian soldier?"
你知道的 有一次
You know, once...
我们在那里的岸边发现了一名俄♥罗♥斯♥士兵
...we found a Russian soldier on the shore there.
你认识他很久了吗
Have you known him for a long time?
嗯 2 3年
Yeah. Two, three years.
你们是朋友吗
Were you friends?
是 我们一起走过了很长的路
Yeah, we took a lot of walks together.
是 我们大概成为了朋友
Yeah, we sort of became friends.
一大群人已经聚集在医院门前了
A large group has assembled in front of the hospital.
好 我们控制住了
Yeah, we have it under control. Over.
这里有些骚动 你能带些后援吗
There's some agitation here. Can you bring backup?
这么想会有些难堪
It's ugly to think -
但他现在这个样子就想留住他的追随者吗
but is he going to keep his followers with the way he looks now?
我们认为 不能 但这取决于你现在的举动
No, that's what we're thinking. But it depends on what you do now.
你在想什么
What are you thinking?
你会明白
You'll see.
你让我收拾烂摊子 所以不客气
You asked me to clean up, so you're welcome.
接下来就看你自己的了
You have to do the rest yourself.
Harald Vold是我的朋友 所以我现在站在这里
Harald Vold is my friend. That's why I'm here now.
Harald和我在挪威自♥由♥斗争中互相支持
Harald and I stood side by side in the freedom fight for Norway.
没有Harald Vold 挪威就永远不会是一个自♥由♥国家
Norway would never have been a free country without Harald Vold.
我了解你们的愤怒 但我们不能自相残杀
I understand your anger, but we can't turn against each other.
Harald心直口快 这为他赢得了很多朋友
Harald says things plainly. That's earned him many friends.
当然也让他收获了很多敌人
It's also earned him many enemies.
但MarkThem活动中的人并不是他的敌人
But the people in the MarkThem campaign are not his enemies.
因此 我们可以假设发生在Harald身上的事情
We can therefore assume that what happened to Harald -
是俄♥罗♥斯♥人干的
was done by the Russians.
-妈妈 我们今晚就走 -我知道
Mama, we're leaving tonight. - I know that, buddy.
-你收拾好了吗 -嗯
Aren't you going to pack? - Yeah.
你箱子还空吗 我的太重了
Is there room in your suitcase? Mine's too heavy.
是我的错
It was my fault.
-什么 -Spartak的儿子
What? - Spartak's son.
你试图帮助他
You tried to help him.
我不想成为那种临阵脱逃
I don't want to be the kind of person -
并让别人陷入困境的人
that escapes and leaves others in the lurch.
如果同样的事情发生在我们身上 对于Spartak也没有帮助
It won't help Spartak if the same happens to us.
但那些没办法逃走的人呢
But what about the people who can't escape?
如果我们不为了我们的信仰而战 他们要怎么办
What happens to them if we don't fight for what we believe?
我们试过了 Hilde
We tried, Hilde.
剧集 | 占领区(2015) | 导航列表