剧集 | 占领区(2015) | 导航列表
首相向我亲自保证
The Prime Minister promised me personally.
如果不是你 我们早就叛变了
If it wasn't for you, we would have rebelled a long time ago.
我不能保证在八月份准备好软件
I can't promise to have the software ready for August.
必须准备好 我们和欧盟承诺过了
It has to be. That's what we'll tell the EU now.
钻入地下油层就像将大头针插在气球上一样
Drilling into an underground reservoir is like sticking a pin in a balloon.
压力推动石油或天然气通过管道
The pressure pushes oil or gas through the pipeline.
我们都知道石油是如何提取的
We all know how petroleum is extracted.
我们在这里检查你的软件开♥发♥进度
We're here to inspect the progress of your software development.
我们最新的研发设计 将乙二醇
Our latest development is designed to inject glycol -
作为防冻剂注入管道
an antifreeze, into the pipelines.
如您所见 系统非常直观
As you can see, the system is very intuitive.
请帮我一下
I need a little help here.
你们做了什么
What did you do?
一个更合适的问题可能是
A more appropriate question might be -
为什么你的程序崩溃了 - 这之前从未发生过
...why your program isn't working. - This has never happened before.
首相先生 到目前为止 您的团队只展示了如何堵塞管道
Mr. Prime Minister, so far your team has shown only how to clog up pipeline.
我们要接管项目
We are taking over the project.
不 这完全不可能
No, that's totally out of the question.
你在这儿的团队 如有必要 他们将被护送离开这些场所
Your team here, they will be escorted off these premises if necessary.
抱歉 不应该是这样
I'm sorry. That's not how it works.
我需要马上和Teichmann谈谈
I need to talk to Teichmann right away.
Teichmann对你最新的竞选视频感到非常失望
Teichmann was very disappointed with your latest campaign video.
什么
Excuse me?
你为什么向你的选民承诺再次停止化石燃料生产
Why do you promise your voters to stop fossil fuel production again?
我们已经发布新的竞选视频了吗
Have we put out a new campaign video?
所以政党总部没人看到有人发布了我的假视频吗
So no one at party headquarters saw that someone put out a fake video of me?
没人看到 但我预定了与Ivar Salvesen的会面
No. But I booked a meeting with Ivar Salvesen.
硅谷的那个人吗 - 是 他搬回了挪威
The guy from Silicon Valley? - Yes. He moved back to Norway.
我出生的那天
The day I was born -
大气中的碳含量为每百万分之330
the carbon in the atmosphere was at 330 parts per million.
现在 数字是422 ppm 5年后
Today, the number is 422. In five years -
将会是430 ppm
the number will be 430 PPM.
这就是科学家们所说的 要扭转全球变暖
That's the point the scientists say it will be too late -
为时已晚
to reverse global warming.
化石燃料时代已经结束
The time of fossil fuels is over!
该视频是由环保组织Njord发布
That video was posted by the environmental group Njord.
他们对环保节能的解决方案信心慢慢
They have big ambitions for climate-friendly energy solutions -
并且得到了一些大投资者的支持
and they have some big investors backing them.
他们最新的项目也是他们最具争议的
Their latest project is also their most controversial.
他们想在吕瑟峡湾筑坝 在那里建一座发电厂
They want to dam up the Lysefjord and create a power plant there.
他们把一些旧片段剪辑在一起 人们会意识到这一点
They stitched together some old clips. People will realize that.
你想赢得挪威自治选举还是气候选举
Do you want to win the election on Norway's autonomy or the climate?
我对于大部分国家 我代表挪威的自治
I represent Norway's autonomy for most of the country.
我会这样赢得选举 - 视频也被分享给了欧洲民众
That's how I'll win the election. - The video is being shared by Europeans.
他们担心你的能源供给
They're worried about you delivering energy.
这种担忧可能对挪威的主♥权♥构成威胁
That concern could be a threat to Norway's sovereignty.
尼约德研究所
Kine Slettemo是一名土木工程师
And Kine Slettemo is a civil engineer.
然后是经济学家Alf Helge Heraldstveit
Then there's Alf Helge Heraldstveit, who's an economist.
我们很感谢你想来这里参观
We're grateful that you wanted to come for a tour here.
我以前从事气候研究多年
I worked in climate research for years.
当然 但我们Njord只使用可再生能源
Sure, but we at Njord work only with renewable energy.
核能
不是钍和那些东西 - 不 我看了你的视频
Not thorium and those things. - No. I saw your video.
你拿我寻开心 - 我没在开玩笑
You had fun at my expense. - It wasn't meant to be a joke.
是 我意识到了这点
No, I realized that.
这儿真的很漂亮 - 对
It's really beautiful here. - Yeah.
我在Elgeseter度过了夏天 在我爷爷奶奶家
I spent summers up in Elgseter. At my grandma and grandpa's.
瞧瞧这儿 - 这是我们的研究员
Look at this. - Here are our researchers.
他们正在计算我们所有项目的各项能源效率
They're calculating the energy efficiency of all of our various projects -
以及它们对自然的影响
and what effects they'll have on nature.
既然你选择了启动石油和天然气工厂 我们可以...
And since you chose to start up the oil and gas plants, we can...
看左边 那边的后排
To the left, in the back row there.
病毒攻击时 我在Softoil的控制室看到他
I saw him in the control room at Softoil during the virus attack.
...这将会重蹈覆辙
...that are going to happen as a consequence of that.
你好 我是Jesper - 嗨 我是Karstein
Hi there. I'm Jesper. - Hi. Karstein.
我们发现病毒后意识到我们在Softoil见过
We met at Softoil when we discovered the virus.
我能帮上忙吗
Can I help here?
植入病毒可以判15年监禁 Karstein
The punishment for planting a virus is 15 years in prison, Karstein.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
我的保镖现在就能逮捕他
My guards can arrest him here and now.
Karstein一生从未犯罪
Karstein has never done anything criminal in his life.
我希望你能帮助我们阻止这种病毒
I hoped that you could help us stop that virus.
不可能删除病毒
It's not possible to remove it.
这是一种蠕虫病毒 它会自我复♥制♥并传播到整个系统结构中
It's a worm that copies itself and spreads into the whole structure.
是他 我们得把你交给海军罪案调查处
It's him. We just have to bring in NCIS.
NCIS会视你们为恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
NCIS will see you as terrorists.
我们清楚我们的所作所为 我们有意为之
We know what we've done. And we did it on purpose.
帮助你信守关于拯救气候的承诺
To help you keep your own promises about saving the climate.
你们的吕瑟峡湾水电站项目要多年才能建成
That Lysefjord project of yours will take many years to develop.
那么我们有多少时间
How long do we have, then?
距离欧盟接管挪威石油生产 还有5个月的时间
We have five months before the EU takes over Norwegian oil production.
那不就意味着我们不得不使用现有的水坝
That just means we'll have to use already existing dams.
Andrea 他没有回答 Ingrid 他手♥机♥关机了
Andrea! He's not answering, Ingrid. His phone is dead.
这可能意味着他正在执行一项绝密任务
It probably means that he's out on a top secret assignment -
没有人有权限知晓 连我们都不行
that no one, not even us, has access to.
还可能意味着其他事情吗
Could it mean something else?
我明白你激动的原因 但我们现在只是在猜测 不是吗
I understand why you're upset, but we're just speculating now, no?
有进展的话我再打给你 - 好 有消息立马通知我
I'll call you when I know more. - Do that. Right away.
谢了
Thanks.
Andrea 快
Andrea! Come on!
你好 Anette Kleven 特遣队调查员
Hi. Anette Kleven. Special unit investigator.
我要看到搜查令 - 当然
I want to see a warrant. - Of course.
Hans Martin在哪里 - 拘留中 不许探视
Where is Hans Martin now? - He's in custody. No visitors.
但你并没有通知我或是他的女儿
But you didn't inform me or his daughter?
在这种情况下 我们没有义务进行通知
It's not our duty to do that in cases like this.
他被起诉什么罪名 - 叛国罪
What is he charged with? - He's charged with treason.
Djupvik与俄♥罗♥斯♥人合作并向他们提供机密信息
Djupvik collaborated with the Russians and gave them top secret information.
Hans Martin有首相的亲笔信
Hans Martin has a letter from the prime minister -
可以证实他为挪威工作
that confirms that he works for Norway.
你知道那封信在哪里吗 - 不知道
Do you know where that letter is? - No.
你有保险箱的密♥码♥吗
Do you have the combination to the safe in there?
没 这里没信 抱歉
No, there's no letter in here. Sorry.
你好 是的
Hello? Yes?
什么
What?
你的大纲是什么
What's your brief?
阐明解除武装后的和平关系
To illustrate the harmonious relationship after the disarmament.
你的读者会相信吗
And your readers will believe that?
好了 我们要走了
OK, we're leaving.
长官 我还要多拍几张 - 你已经拍了上百张了 肯定有一张能用的
Sir, I need one more shot. - You've taken hundreds of photos. There must be one you can use.
长官
Sir.
取消我的假期 我们要被困在这里一辈子
Cancel my vacation. We're going to be stuck here forever.
查明发生了什么 - 好的
Find out what's going on here. - OK.
内阁大楼
如你所知 大多数晴天的时候 德国可以从太阳能发电中产生多余的能源
As you know, Germany produces surplus energy from solar panels most sunny days.
但太阳光照只有25%的时间
The sun shines only 25% of the time, though.
没错 我们找到了一种在阴天积攒太阳能的方法
Exactly. We have found a way of saving solar energy for cloudy days.
欧洲人在秋天来临之际 需要能源来供暖
Europeans need energy to heat their houses by autumn.
我之前曾接触过抽水蓄能项目
I've been presented with the pump storage projects before.
需要花数年来建造 - 是的 但听着
It takes years to build them. - Yeah, but listen.
除非我们能用现有的水坝
Not if we use our existing dams.
我们希望利用你们剩余能量来驱动 在这里抽取海水
We want to take your surplus energy to use it and pump up ocean water here -
然后将水能返回给你们
and then return hydro energy back to you.
但你需要建造水泵
But you still need to build the pumps.
我们的解决方案是转换现有的涡轮机并加装增压器
Our solution is to convert already existing turbines and add boosters.
在挪威有近400个水力发电站
We have nearly 400 hydroelectric power stations in Norway.
第一个发电站将在五个月内完成
The first plant will be done in five months.
好主意
It's a nice idea.
但我不能拿5亿人的能源供应做赌注
But I cannot gamble with the energy supply of 500 million people.
他们中的大多数人会因此而爱戴你 你会受到德国选民的欢迎
Most of them will love you for this. You'll be popular with German voters.
我不适合参选 - 对
I'm not up for election. - No.
但是如果有一天你想成为总理怎么办
剧集 | 占领区(2015) | 导航列表