剧集 | 占领区(2015) | 导航列表
你是睡着了还是瞎了眼
Do you sleep or are you blind?
我们将立即迎来新的选举日的计票环节
We will immediately get a freshly made Election day measurement -
它将为我们提供谁来治理国家的答案
and it will give us the answer who is to govern the country.
离投票站关闭还有33秒
Now it's 33 seconds left until the polling stations close ...
Ane 现在还剩26秒
And now, Ane, there are 26 seconds left.
我们大多数人都完成了我们的使命
Now most of us have done our duty.
我们现在在这个房♥间里 成堆的不可见的选票
We have in our room and unseen folded ballot ...
-Tom 复♥制♥被禁止了 -让我看看
Tom, it refuses to be copied. -Let me look at it.
现在是数字出现了 现在是TV2的预测
Now comes the numbers. Now comes TV2's forecast.
谁来领导接下来的4年呢 是Berg还是Petter Bjørnstad呢
Be it Berg or Petter Bjørnstad who will rule the next four years?
最先进入演播室的候选人
That of the candidates who first enters the studio -
在议会中占多数
has the majority behind it in the Storting.
还有2秒 1秒
There are two, there is one second left, -
Petter Bjørnstad获选了
and that's Petter Bjørnstad who wins!
妈妈赢了
Mom won!
我们触发了复♥制♥警报
We have triggered a copy alert.
恭喜 Hilde
Congratulations, Hilde!
你无法想象这对我们有多大的意义
You cannot image how much this means to us!
对我和Irina 现在我们的宝宝安全了
For me and Irina. Now our baby will be safe!
你什么意思
What do you mean?
「爱无边界」在联合党中有很多支持者
That Love Without Borders has many supporters in the Union Party.
当然
Of course.
该死 我们被发现了 你必须得走了
Shit! We are discovered! You must get out!
Andrea 快去收拾行李
Andrea, go and pack your suitcase.
穿好衣服 带上最重要的东西我们要走了
Clothing and your most important things. We're going out.
恭喜获胜
Cheers for the win!
倒满 倒满
Fill the jars. Fill the jars.
Norum女士在此次竞选中至关重要
Miss Norum played an important role in this election.
我听说了 俄♥罗♥斯♥感谢你的贡献 Norum女士
I heard that. Russia is grateful for your contribution, Miss Norum.
这叫爱国主义 我是俄♥罗♥斯♥公民
Call it patriotism. I am a Russian citizen.
-我有俄♥罗♥斯♥护照 -让我们为俄♥罗♥斯♥护照干杯
I have a Russian passport. - Let's drink a toast to the Russian passport!
为俄♥罗♥斯♥护照干杯 先生们
Cheers to the Russian passport, my gentlemen!
嗯 我答应了她一份大礼作为回报
Yes, I promised her a great reward.
-是什么 -餐厅40%的股份
Oh well? -40% of the restaurant.
她是个不错的女商人
She is a medium good businesswoman.
-你这么认为吗 -我给你49%
Do you think so? -I give you 49%.
-好 准备好签合同了吗 -现在吗 因为还没醉吗
Greit. Ready to sign the deal? -Now? While not drunk?
当然 因为这是千载难逢的机会
Yes, because that is the best deals.
好的
Okay.
我不能破坏Bentes特别进口的餐巾纸
I can't destroy Bentes specially imported napkins.
我等会儿回来
I'll be back.
Sobol以你为荣
Sobol is proud of you.
抱歉 副总理先生 你不能相信Sobol
Sorry, Mr. Deputy Prime Minister, but Sobol, you can't trust him.
话很重啊 Norum女士
Strong words, mrs. Norum.
Sobol把你与Irina Sidorova的官方通信
Sobol sold your government correspondence with Irina Sidorova-
卖♥♥给了挪威情报部门的局长
to the boss in Norwegian intelligence.
Djupvik已经从Sobol的手♥机♥里拿到了加密文件
Djupvik has received encrypted files from Sobol's mobile.
-你怎么知道的 -Djupvik要我确认
How do you know this? -Djupvik asked me to confirm it.
只是查一下他的财务
Just examine his finances.
最近几个月 他从挪威公♥司♥收到了数百万美元
He has received millions lately the months from Norwegian companies.
他是个叛徒
He is a double-crossed.
-还有... -还有什么
And... -And?
"Igor Bogdanovich Sobolev"
"Igor Bogdanovich Sobolev."
斯大林对高尔基说过
Stalin said to Gorky:
"高尔基同志 你写了一本小说
"Comrade Gorky. You've written a novel "-
名叫《母亲》"
"as you have called the Mother".
为什么你不写一本...
Why don't you write a novel...
然后斯大林说 "试试吗"
Then Stalin said, "Try it?"
"试试可没那么简单"
"Trying is not a trial."
干杯
Toast.
为了尝试而干杯
Cheers to try it.
我能和你说句话吗
Can I have a word with you?
当然 首相先生 请尝尝
Of course, Mr Minister. Taste it.
恭喜
Congratulations!
Sidorova偷♥拍♥了你和Spartak的对话 你自己可以听听
Sidorova was recording you and Spartak. You can hear it yourself.
她也向Petter妥协了
She has compromised on Petter as well.
俄♥罗♥斯♥想敲你一笔
Russia is coming to blackmail you.
他们操纵的政客遍布欧洲
They manipulate politicians throughout Europe.
-我们回家吧 -不 我们有生命危险
Let's go home. -No. Our lives are in danger.
你得把Andrea带去安全的地方 她和汽车在Langes大门
You have to get Andrea to safety. The car and she stand in Langes gate.
-她来了吗 -我等等来找你
She come here? -Yes. I'm coming after you.
恭喜你老婆获胜了 谁知道她能走这么远
Congratulations on your wife's victory! Who knows how far she can go?
-我要喝点香槟 你要喝吗 -好的 谢谢
I'll get some champagne. Do you want? - Yes please.
她不断的给我们惊喜
She constantly surprises us.
我能和你单独谈两句吗
Can I talk to you in private?
嗨
Hi!
拜托 Hilde 相信我这一次
Please, Hilde. Just chair on me this one time.
杂物盒里有你需要拿着的护照和SSD硬盘
In the glove room are the passports and an SSD you need to keep.
我们下次见面前别给任何人看
Don't show it to anyone before we meet again.
我把你华盛顿的亲戚的地址给你了
I've left the address to your relatives in Washington.
确保你不会被跟踪
Make sure you can't be tracked.
俄♥罗♥斯♥人会用尽一切办法找到你
The Russians will do everything they can to find you.
我们在华盛顿Faben见 你和Andrea保重
See you at Faben in Washington. Take care of you and Andrea.
我们找不到她了 她一定离开了大楼
We can't find her. She must have left the building.
-我们要去哪里 -跟着我就好
Where are we going? Just join me.
他死了 心脏病
He is dead. It was the heart.
我们该怎么办
What shall we do?
打给医院 告诉他们
Call the hospital and tell.
我们现在所生活的挪威 是一个运转良好的民♥主♥国家
Here in Norway we live in a well-functioning democracy,
因为我们以合理恰当的方式更换了政♥府♥
... as we make the government change in a proper way.
Jesper Berg目前仍然是国家首相
Jesper Berg, who still is the country's prime minister, -
却失联超过一个星期
been missing for over a week.
警方正在研究几种可能性 在NRK电视台的考量下
The police are working on several theories. After what NRK experiences, -
我们不能排除他被卷入刑事案件的可能性
we cannot rule out that he's been exposed to something criminal.
领导一个国家不是易事
Leading a country is not that easy.
运动精神和耐力 不可或缺
Sporting spirit is required and endurance, -
作为北方国家 这些富埒陶白
I know you as a Northern country has galore.
恭喜今日 一帆风顺
Congratulations on the day and good luck!
今天太棒了
This is a great day, -
对我而言 以及至少给我们投票的人们来说
for me and not least for those who voted for us.
我保证尽我所能不辜负那些信赖我的人
I promise to do my utmost to show me the trust worthy.
你怎么样 Jesper
What are you doing, Jesper?
思考
Thinking.
我们有这个时间吗
Do we have time for that?
这不容易...
It's not that easy ...
我现在已经...
I have become a man who ...
...不相信我自己说的话了
... just saying things I don't believe in myself.
你相信什么已经不重要了
It's not really that important what you believe in anymore.
气候变化不会等着你迈过你自己的人生危机
Climate change will not wait while taking out your little life crisis.
你专程来告诉我这个吗
You came all the way here just to tell me?
是的
Yes.
-为竞选获胜着表示祝贺 -谢谢你 Sidorova女士
I congratulate the election winner. - Thank you, Mrs. Sidorova.
你的协助至关重要
Your contribution was significant.
莫斯科方面给了很高的评价 坐
Moscow sets it very high. Sit down.
你愿意再次成为大使吗
Would you like to become an ambassador again?
我在挪威度过了非常美好的时光 但我现在更希望去联♥合♥国♥教科文组织任职
I was very happy in Norway, but now I prefer a job at UNESCO.
你能帮我美言几句吗
Are you typing a good word for me?
我的荣幸
With pleasure.
此外 我还需要将Ljuba体内的小瓶取出
Besides, I need some which can remove the vial in Ljuba.
我需要喊把瓶子放进去的医生过来
I need to make sure that the doctor who put it in comes here.
-他这方面专精 -谢谢。
He specializes in such things. -Thanks.
但在取出瓶子之前 你必须得找到Hilde Djupvik
But the ampoule is not taken out before you find Hilde Djupvik-
保证她不会乱说话
and make her keep quiet.
相信你明白这点 Sidorova女士
I'm sure you understand that, Mrs. Sidorova.
是的
Yes.
或许你可以和她丈夫谈谈
Well. Maybe you should talk to her husband.
你们疯了吗 我们要他来做协商
Have you gone completely crazy? We need him for the negotiations!
我们接到命令让他开口
We were ordered to make him talk.
叫护士
Get a nurse!
我真的非常抱歉 Hans Martin
I'm really sorry, Hans Martin.
剧集 | 占领区(2015) | 导航列表