剧集 | 占领区(2015) | 导航列表
我们还没谈那件事情 - 我可能得去上班
We haven't talked about that yet. - I may have to work anyway...
你为什么不能做决定
Why can't you ever decide?
Andrea
Andrea!
我来拿
I'll get it.
嘿...
Hey...
你要和我们一起回去吃晚饭吗
Do you want to come home with us and have dinner?
嗯 乐意至极
Yeah, I'd really like that.
Tom 安保局
Hans Martin... 看新闻
Tom 安保局
Hans Martin... 看新闻
奥斯陆发生汽车爆♥炸♥
哦 天哪 - 怎么了
Oh god, no. - What is it?
在奥斯陆Østensjø以南的E6出口处
A dramatic scene is unfolding -
灾难性的一幕正在上演
at the exit to E6 south of Østensjø in Oslo.
据目击者称 一辆汽车可能因为爆♥炸♥ 现在熊熊燃烧
A car is in flames after what could have been a bomb, according to witnesses.
几名路人被炸倒在地
Several passers-by were thrown to the ground from the blast.
我们已确认这辆车属于警方的安保局
VG has confirmed that the car belongs to the police's security service.
我们不知道车内有几人
We don't yet know how many were in the car.
少将 我要进去那里
Major General, I'm going to go in there.
我建议不要这样做
I'm advising against that.
这些士兵现在孤注一掷 他们打中了我好几个士兵
These soldiers are desperate. They shot several of my men.
如果我们要解决这个问题 你必须相信我 我要进去
If we're going to solve this situation, you have to trust me. I'm going in.
我Jesper Berg 和两个保镖 我想进来
It's Jesper Berg with two guards. I want to come in!
只能是Jesper Berg - 没问题
Just Jesper Berg! - That's fine!
必须得这样子
It has to be like this.
我们抓到首相了 - 放松 放松
We have the prime minister! - Easy, easy.
我们手里有你的话 欧盟就不会动我们了 - 当然不会
The EU won't touch us when we have you. - No, no. Of course not.
他们保证会在五个月内离开
And they've guaranteed they'll leave within five months.
我们之前听过了 现在我们为什么要相信你
We've heard that before. Why should we trust you now?
我们现在有签署了协议
We have a signed agreement now.
但该协议取决于你们今天交出武器
But that agreement is dependent on you turning in your weapons today.
后退
Get back.
如果你想看到那一天 你需要立即就医
If you want to see that day, you need medical attention right away.
Vold在哪里 - 他辞去了国防部长一职
Where is Vold? - He resigned as defense minister.
你现在孤身一人 只有你了
You're all alone here. It's just you.
如果你们投降并交出武器
If you surrender and turn in your weapons -
我保证可以减刑
I can guarantee a reduced sentence.
闭嘴 他在骗人
Shut up. He's lying!
不 我们一起和平地离开好吗
No. Shall we leave calmly together?
你觉得呢
What do you say?
你们每个人都必须自己决定
Each and every one of you has to decide for yourself.
你来看Andrea的足球比赛的时候
When you came to see Andrea's soccer game...
这是自己决定的吗 - 你指什么
...was it a spontaneous decision? - What do you mean?
炸♥弹♥是冲着你来的
That bomb was for you.
我要去辞职
I'm going to quit.
多久 - 很久
For how long? - A long time.
你说的对 这份工作让我变得病态
You're right. The job makes me sick.
剧集 | 占领区(2015) | 导航列表