剧集 | 占领区(2015) | 导航列表
没事的 Maja 没事的
It will be fine, Maja! It will be fine!
我会处理好 Maja 我会处理好
I'll fix this, Maja! I'll fix it.
你得和儿童福利机构谈谈 看看我们能不能阻止他们
You need to talk to CPS. See if we can overturn it.
所以我们要干预 好的
So we're intervening? OK.
-你好 -嗨
Hey there. - Hi.
嗨 Maja 是吗 你认识我吗
Hi. Maja, is it? Do you know who I am?
-能给Maja一杯热可可吗 -当然
Could we get Maja a hot cocoa? - Yes, of course.
你有你妈妈给我的消息吗
Do you have a message to me from your mother?
在我背后
It's on my back.
来了
Look at that.
给你 哦 抱歉
Here you are. Oh, I'm sorry!
我拿点东西擦干它
I'll get something to dry it.
厕所在哪里
Where's the bathroom here?
你不能给别人看到 去洗掉
You can't show that to anyone else. Just wash it off.
就一会儿
Just a moment.
有个问题 Maja想去她在奥斯陆的外婆家
We have a problem. Maja wants to go to her grandmother's in Oslo.
我们只需要退出 让她去
We just need to back out and let her go.
-我刚刚拿到她的负责权 -照做就是
I took responsibility for her. - Fix it.
Irina Sidorova 「爱无边界」的创办者
Irina Sidorova, founder of Love Without Limits.
很多在挪威的人对于你俄♥罗♥斯♥驻挪威大使的身份记忆犹新
Many people in Norway remember you as the Russian ambassador to Norway.
你和你的政♥府♥切断联♥系♥了吗
Have you cut ties with your government?
现在 我专心于「爱无边界」的事业
Right now, I'm focused on my work for Love Without Limits.
这是一个独♥立♥的组织 旨在促进同性恋者的权利
It's an independent organization promoting the rights of gay people -
他们在世界许多地方遭受强烈反对
who are experiencing backlash in many places of the world.
-包括你的家乡 俄♥罗♥斯♥ -是的 俄♥罗♥斯♥通过了法律导致...
Including in your home country, Russia. - Yes, Russia has passed laws making...
好的 走
OK, go.
采访已经过了两分钟 你有大约13分钟的时间
Two minutes have elapsed in the interview. You have about 13 minutes.
你明白了吗
Are you getting this?
单元叫Ljuba[爱] 内容被加密了
The unit is called Ljuba. The contents are encrypted.
-只有简单的邮件 -她一定在哪里有硬盘
Just simple emails. - She must have a hard drive somewhere.
这真的是大多数俄♥罗♥斯♥人将挪威媒体视为敌人的方式吗
Is that really how most Russian people view Norwegian media, as an enemy?
我经历过大多数俄♥罗♥斯♥人
I have experienced that most Russians -
对挪威人的印象都很好
have a very favorable opinion of Norwegians.
过去几年里 很多这里的公♥司♥和俄♥罗♥斯♥同事
Many companies here have developed a close network of connections -
建立了亲密的关系网络
with Russian colleagues over the past few years.
HM 他们在路上了
HM, they're on their way in.
你说过这是直播
You said it was a live broadcast.
我完全错了 你有15-20秒的时间
I was obviously wrong. You have 15-20 seconds.
我要去买♥♥牛奶
I'm going to buy milk.
卧♥槽♥ 你这可不像第一次这么做
Fuck. You'd think you'd done this before.
-Sobol在等你 -他在等你们所有人
Sobol is waiting for you. - He's waiting for all of you.
谢谢你
Thank you.
Jesper Berg和你说了什么
So what did Jesper Berg tell you?
这不重要 不是吗
Well, it doesn't really matter, does it?
你的计划失败了 我们什么都没录下来
Your plan failed. We didn't record anything.
Bente说对了
Bente is right.
-我们让她失望了 不是吗 -是的
We disappointed her, didn't we? - Yes.
-为什么 -因为有人告密
Why? - Because someone snitched.
我所知道的是Jesper Berg知道激光录音
All I know is that Jesper Berg knew about the laser recording.
也一定有人告诉儿童保护机构Maja的事情
And somebody must have told the Child Protection Agency about Maja -
因为他们不像是碰巧出现的
because they don't just show up out of the blue.
打电♥话♥给Maja
Let's call Maja.
是妈妈
It's Mom.
你想和她说话吗
Do you want to talk to her?
-嗨 妈妈 -嗨 Maja 你还好吗
Hi, Mom. - Hi, Maja. How are you?
很好 我们在去奶奶家的路上
Good. We're on the way to Grandma's.
Maja 这整个情况我很抱歉
Maja, I'm so sorry about this whole situation.
我和Sobol在一起 他说他想帮我们 你可以和他谈谈吗
I'm here with Sobol. He says he wants to help us. Could you speak to him?
嗨 Maja 我很抱歉提议你去斯瓦尔巴群岛
Hello, Maja. I apologize for suggesting you go to Svalbard.
你也不知道事情会变成这样
You didn't know this was going to happen.
我们觉得儿童保护机构肯定了解过你
We were told the Child Protection Service must have known about you.
我知道 所以他们找到了我
I know. That's why they found me.
他们说是谁了吗
Did they say who?
-没 -别这样 Maja
No. - Come on, Maja.
我不能说
I'm not allowed to tell.
-谁说的 -机构的人
By whom? - People from the agency.
我得走了
I have to go.
等等 Maja 不管是谁在听着
Wait, Maja. Whoever is listening should know -
我会请挪威最好的律师帮你回家 Maja
I'll support the best lawyer in Norway to help you get home, Maja.
谢谢你
Thank you.
肯定是他告的密 Bente
It must have been him who snitched, Bente.
我的手下对我忠心耿耿
My men are very loyal to me.
去看看是谁
Go and see who it is.
去吧
Go.
很快就能见到你的外婆了 Maja
It's not long now before you see your grandma, Maja.
-我想妈妈遇到麻烦了 -为什么
I think Mom is in trouble. - Why?
她的老板不喜欢她送我来这儿
Her boss doesn't like that she sent me here.
但儿童保护机构带走你时 你妈妈威胁要开枪
But your mother threatened to shoot CPS when they took you.
她那是在假装 她和首相达成了协议带我回家
She was just pretending. She had a deal with the PM to get me home.
什么协议
What deal is this?
她让我给他一条消息
She would give him a message.
-你什么时候给Jesper消息的 -斯瓦尔巴群岛的警♥察♥局
When did you give Jesper a message? - At the police station in Svalbard.
-什么消息 -我给他看了这个
What was the message? - I showed him this.
H. VOLD
H. VOLD
驻扎在挪威的欧洲维和部队第一小队今天回家了
The first group of European peacekeeping forces to Norway returned home today.
军队在挪威和俄♥罗♥斯♥边境完成了他们的维和任务
The troops have accomplished their peacekeeping mission at the border between Norway and Russia.
对于欧洲撤军的时机 挪威反对党批评
The timing of the EU's withdrawal was criticized by Norwegian opposition -
此举可能影响接下来的选举
claiming the move may influence the upcoming election.
你好
Hello?
Harald
Harald?
布鲁塞尔方面发来消息表示全力支持你 Jesper
The message from Brussels is we're all behind you, Jesper.
挪威的成功 你功不可没 我们非常感激
Norway couldn't have done this without you, so we're really grateful.
我想我们撤军的话会利于你的竞选
I assume it's good for your campaign that we have withdrawn our forces.
-有利于这个国家 -打扰一下 首相
It's good for the country. - Excuse me, Prime Minister.
-我想你得接这个电♥话♥ -抱歉
I think you need to take this call. - Excuse me.
是Grete 有人发现Harald死了
It's Grete. Harald Vold was found dead.
Grete
Grete?
我刚刚听说 太糟糕了
I just heard. This is absolutely terrible.
自杀吗
Was it suicide?
你比我更清楚他
You knew him better than me.
我已经好几个月没见到Harald了
I haven't seen Harald for several months.
-你和他谈话的时候他看上去如何 -那是很有名的辩论
How did he seem when you talked? - It was the famous debate.
他那个时候看着不错 Portmann在这儿
When he was in good shape. Hey, I have Portmann here.
我们等等再细谈 谢谢你打过来
We'll talk more about this later. Really good of you to call.
-好的 再见 -再见
OK, bye. - Bye.
-早上好 -昨天晚上怎么样
Good morning. - How was your night?
不太好 你呢
Not too good. How was yours?
除非Jesper Berg知道谈判筹码存在
Jesper Berg would never have come to Spitsbergen -
不然他不会来斯匹次卑尔根
unless he knew that compromising material actually existed.
但我和你说过 Vold不想牵连到自己
But I told you, Vold doesn't want to implicate himself.
但你可以牵连到他 放出谣言
But you can implicate him. Put out a rumor.
好主意
That's a good idea.
但Vold死了
But Vold is dead.
在你见了Jesper Berg之后 我们最好的线人就被杀死了
Our best source murdered after you met Jesper Berg.
你解释给我听
Explain that.
我想你已经带着这些去过警♥察♥局了吧
I assume that you've been to the police with these?
没 这些证据在警方调查中无法成立
No, the evidence wouldn't hold up in a police investigation.
那你觉得我们能做什么呢
But what do you want us to do with them?
我相信最高法♥院♥有责任摆脱Jesper
I believe that the Supreme Court has a responsibility to get rid of Jesper.
我们应该要弹劾他吗
Should we impeach him?
是的
Yes.
我们无法决定 交给下届议会吧
We can't decide that. The next parliament will have to.
如果Jesper的政党成为了多数党 那你觉得议会会怎么做
What do you think parliament will do if Jesper's party has the majority?
你的想法是
What do you think?
你已经造成了没有议会的情况
You've helped create a situation -
你应该负起责任来清理这个烂摊子
where we have no parliament. It's your responsibility to clean this up.
我想加上"在法律面前人人平等"
I'd like to include something about equality before the law.
你是我们最强的王牌
You're one of strongest cards that we have.
我已辞去国务卿一职 并断绝了与总理的所有联♥系♥
I have resigned as state secretary and broken all contact with the PM.
-为什么 -我失去了Jesper Berg的信任
Why is that? - I've lost all trust in Jesper Berg.
剧集 | 占领区(2015) | 导航列表