剧集 | 占领区(2015) | 导航列表
You have red wine breath. - Rude.
-请坐 -谢谢你 Bjørnstad先生
Please have a seat here. - Thank you, Mr. Bjørnstad.
非常遗憾你的女朋友还没能回到挪威
I'm sorry that your girlfriend hasn't come back to Norway.
谢谢你 但我希望她能尽快回到这儿
Thank you, but I hope that she'll be here soon.
但我有一个问题要问
But I've come to ask a question -
关于你的竞选视频
about your campaign video.
我曾与来自世界各地的人竞争
I've competed with people from all over the world.
如果我学到了一件事 那就是你必须表现出尊重才能获得尊重
If there's one thing I've learned, it's you must show respect to get respect.
只有如此 我们才能成功
Only then will we succeed.
-是你的主意吗 -不 我只是想谈谈政♥治♥
Was it your idea? - No. I just wanted to talk politics.
不 我很喜欢这句话 挪威人想再次感到骄傲
No, I like it. Norwegians want to feel proud again.
位于俄♥罗♥斯♥西伯利亚地区的城市
-是克拉斯♥诺♥亚尔斯克奥♥运♥会吗 -是的
Is it the Olympics in Krasnojarsk? - Yes.
该文件表明了你的药物测试结果
This document reveals the results of your drug test.
不 那些都是假的 我的结果都很正常
No, these are false. My results, they were clean.
但改进后的兴♥奋♥剂♥检测方法表明你使用了EPO兴♥奋♥剂♥
But improved methods of dope detection revealed that you have used EPO.
血液兴♥奋♥剂♥
Blood doping.
你没什么可害怕的
You have nothing to fear -
只要你能在你的政♥治♥计划上保持和我有开放对话即可
as long as you keep an open dialog about your political plans with me.
Danik
Danik!
-她能出院了 -宝宝呢
She's being discharged. - And the baby?
宝宝没事 没大事
The baby is fine. It wasn't anything serious.
-非常感谢 -谢谢你
Thank you so much. - Thank you.
快来
Come on.
Ljuba已经坐在飞往日内瓦的航♥班♥上了
Ljuba is already sitting on a flight to Geneva.
几小时后 你心爱的Ljuba会回到你的怀抱
In a few hours, your beloved Ljuba will be back in your arms.
谢谢你
Thank you.
但...
But...
他们在她的身体里放了一瓶毒药
...they put a vial of poison in her body.
如果我们发现你再次不忠 它就会破裂
It will burst if we find out you've been disloyal again.
Fritjof 你现在为什么这么做 你赚了多少
Fritjof, why are you doing this now? How much did you earn?
无可奉告
No further comments.
-谁告诉媒体我们到了 -我不知道 嗨
Who told the press we arrived? - I don't know. Hi.
国务卿如何看待她儿子归国
What does the secretary of state think about having her son home in Norway?
家人之间近一些是好事
It's good to have the family close.
你知道他靠奸商赚钱吗
Did you know he'd earned money from profiteering?
我很自豪他正在为自己的所作所为负责
I am proud that he's taking responsibility for what he did.
-我的母亲什么都不知道 -嘿 Fritjof
My mother didn't know anything. - Hey, Fritjof!
谁来帮帮我们
Someone help us!
天呐
Oh my god.
我父亲在被占领期间为挪威献出了生命
My father gave his life for Norway during the occupation!
那才是需要自豪的事
That's something to be proud of!
不是他♥娘♥的♥背叛人♥民♥ 发卖♥♥♥国♥财的奸商
Not war profiteers who want to kiss up to the public!
嫌疑人的名字是Oddbjørn Haugen
The suspect's name is Oddbjørn Haugen.
他没有犯罪记录
He has no criminal record -
#驱逐他们
但他一直活跃在一个名为#outthem的仇恨运动中
but he's been active in a hate campaign called #outthem
匿名用户在此发布挪威奸商的照片
Anonymous users post photos here of Norwegian profiteers.
他们是否都面临同样的被攻击风险
Are all of them at risk of being attacked the same way?
是的 警方认为有高概率出现模仿犯罪
Yes. PST thinks there's a high risk of copycats.
剧集 | 占领区(2015) | 导航列表