剧集 | 占领区(2015) | 导航列表
占领区
四月
我们和他们的区别在于我们不做那些事
The difference between us and them is that we don't do those things!
我们不这样做
We don't do that!
我今天邀请Teichmann先生来这里是因为欧盟担心
I invited Mr. Teichmann here today because the Union is concerned -
你可能想要重新协商和平条约的条款
that you might want to renegotiate the terms of the peace treaty.
现在你拿到你的条约了
Now you have your agreement.
因此 Jesper Berg和我一起站在了这里
Therefore, Jesper Berg and I stand together.
他怎么死了 - 他被另一个囚犯杀死了
How did he die? - He was killed by another inmate.
嫌疑人有说什么吗 - 他讨厌黑皮肤的人
Did the suspect say anything? - That he hated dark-skinned people.
你相信这说法吗 - 在我审讯他之前我并不相信
Do you believe that? - Not before I've questioned him.
调查人员审讯过他了吗
Have the investigators asked about questioning him?
调查人员正在与以前“解放挪威”的支持者合作
The investigators are working with the old Free Norway sympathizers.
他们什么都不问
They aren't asking questions about anything.
杀害Anita Rygh的凶手被杀了 我们是时候必须要接手了
When Anita Rygh's killer is killed, it's time we take charge -
赶在他们他们隐藏幕后黑手身份之前
before they can bury the truth about who's behind it.
司法部长说不行 他需要证据
The attorney general says no. He needs evidence.
奥斯陆警方不配合的话 我们要怎么找到证据
How are we supposed to find evidence when Oslo PD is working against us?
见雀张罗
By laying a trap.
加油 Andrea 上啊
Come on, Andrea. Come on!
嗨 谁进球了 - 足球又不是只有进球
Hi! Who scored? - It isn't just about scoring.
Andrea是守门员 她就像一堵砖墙
Andrea was the goalie. She was like a brick wall.
谢谢你带她去 这本不是你的事
Thanks for taking her. It wasn't your turn.
我在想... - 想什么
I was wondering... - Yeah?
你有考虑搬回去吗
Do you ever think about moving back?
我一直都在想这事
I think about it all the time.
但我也有考虑一切会变得多么困难
But I think about how difficult everything became, too.
是我的错 我太紧张了因为...
It was all my fault. I was really on edge because...
因为你觉得你不争分夺秒 世界就要毁灭了吗
Because you think the world will end if you don't keep up every second?
我不再那样了 - 那你是什么意思
I'm not that way now. - What do you mean by that?
工作情况完全不同了 - 但并不关于工作情况
The job situation is totally different. - But it isn't about the job situation.
关于你 那份工作让你变得病态
It's about you. That job is making you sick.
你杀了那个人 Hans Martin 你忘记了吗
You killed someone, Hans Martin. Did you forget that?
我不再打扰你了
I won't bother you anymore.
国防部长到了
The defense minister has arrived.
你得和我们走 - Harald
You need to come with us. - Harald!
同胞们
Fellow citizens!
很荣幸能在一个自♥由♥的挪威之中
It's a great honor to stand before you -
以国防部长的身份站在你面前
as defense minister in a free Norway!
Kleven 刚刚收到的短♥信♥内容是什么
What's in the text message that Kleven just got?
"安保局带走了我的国务卿 清理!"
"PST took my secretary of state. Clean up!"
并非所有挪威人都反对
Not all Norwegians resisted.
但是今天在座的许多人已经从骨子里感受到了...
But many of you here today have felt in your bones what...
你为什么逮捕国务卿Abelsnes
Why did you arrest State Secretary Abelsnes?
他解释与杀害Anita Rygh的凶手会面的原因中存在漏洞
There are holes in his explanation about the meeting with Anita Rygh's killer.
安保局需要请求奥斯陆警方再次审讯他
Then PST needs to ask Oslo PD to interrogate him again.
除非我们有无法与警方分享的机密信息
Not if we have classified information that we can't share with the police.
什么样子的信息
And what kind of information is that?
我们将依据该短♥信♥要求对国防部长进行窃听
We'll use that text message to ask for a wiretap on the defense minister.
我们知道 在Anita Rygh被杀前几分钟 你和Faisal说过话
We know that you and Faisal spoke minutes before the killing of Anita Rygh.
你说了什么
What did you talk about?
我哥哥在海岸警卫队服役
That my brother served in the Coast Guard.
你有注意到过一辆军用车辆吗 - 没
Did you notice a military vehicle? - No.
我只记得在遇到队友之前就离开了Faisal
I just remember leaving Faisal before I met a buddy.
我们有证据显示你把Faisal带上了一辆军用车辆
We have documentation that you led Faisal into a military vehicle.
我没有印象 - 谁在那辆车里
I have no memory of that. - Who was in that car?
律师不在场的情况下 我不会再说话了
I'm not saying anything more without a lawyer.
帕斯维克 挪威-俄♥罗♥斯♥边境
先生们 维和进展如何
Gentlemen. How's the peacekeeping going?
除了我们快冻僵了 没有什么可报告的 上将
Nothing to report, General, aside from us freezing.
别抱怨 俄♥罗♥斯♥人到明年为止会一直在这儿
Don't complain. The Russians are here until next year.
遇敌
Contact!
别开枪 有狙击手
Don't shoot! There is a sniper!
放下你的武器 慢慢走出来
Drop your weapons! Come out slowly.
别开枪
Don't shoot!
安全
Secure.
你们边境巡逻队的蓄意挑衅差点酿成
Your border patrol's deliberate provocation brought us this close -
我们和俄♥罗♥斯♥之间的军事冲突
to a military confrontation with Russia.
我们的国防部长已经承诺这种情况不会再发生
Our defense minister has promised this will never happen again.
是 不会再发生了 你的边境巡逻队必须立即解除武装
No, it won't. Your border patrols must be disarmed immediately.
没有商量的余地
That is non-negotiable.
要做到这一点 我真的需要一个确切的日期
To make that happen, I would really need a fixed date -
欧盟维和部队的撤出的日期
for the withdrawal of the EU peacekeeping forces.
这个日期取决于你的石油和天然气工厂能否投入生产
Such a date is contingent to your oil and gas installation becoming operational.
我们已经夜以继日地在更换俄♥罗♥斯♥软件了 Rudi
We're working extremely hard, Rudi, to replace the Russian software.
所有原生软件都被病毒感染了 这是一项大工程
All the original software was compromised by the virus and this is a big job.
你的项目经理表示过需要一年才能完成
Your project manager indicated it will be ready within a year.
他们认为6个月就可以
They think it will be ready in six months.
我希望我们对项目进行评估 以确定加速的方法...
I would like us to evaluate the project to identify the ways of accelerating...
听着 我们的团队 他们是世界上最好的离岸工程师
Listen. Our team, they are the best offshore engineers in the world.
我们理解 但是成员国不会允许我们的部队
We understand. But the member states will not allow our forces to withdraw -
在获得你协议中允诺的能源之前撤出
before they get the energy you signed for in the agreement.
避免对俄♥罗♥斯♥天然气的依赖符合我们的共同利益
It's in our common interest to avoid dependence on Russian gas.
是的 我们会加快速度
It is. We'll push hard -
更早实现石油供应
to achieve an even earlier date for the upstart of our petroleum supply.
很好 我们的能源委员将参与这个过程
Great. Our energy commissioner will take part in the process.
我还需要一个欧盟部队撤出的确切日期
I still need a fixed date for the withdrawal of the EU forces.
当能源委员满意时 你就能知道日期了
You'll get a date when the energy commissioner is happy.
那么 我们必须让你满意 Portmann小姐
We'll have to make you happy, then, Miss Portmann.
欧盟军队撤离后 边防士兵将拿回他们的武器
The border soldiers will get their weapons back when the EU forces withdraw.
那是什么时候 - 最迟8月31日
And when will that be? - 31 August at the latest.
士兵听你的 Harald - 这是我当上国防部长的原因吗
The soldiers listen to you, Harald. - Is that why I'm defense minister?
你的任务是让他们了解
You're the man who can get them to understand what's at stake -
武装冲突是最糟糕的情况 这次是与欧盟
in the worst case is an armed conflict. With the EU this time.
如果你更愿意惩罚违规者
You'd make my job a bit easier if you showed more willingness -
我的工作能更轻松一些
to punish the offenders.
你指的是哪个违规者
Which offenders are you talking about?
例如 警♥察♥安保局局长
The PST director, for example.
你怎么能让这样的人继续工作的
How can you let a man like that keep his job?
没有正式理由能够解雇Djupvik
There are no formal grounds for firing Djupvik.
叛国罪不是正当理由吗
Is treason not a valid reason?
只要和侵略者共事过的安保局局长还在职
The government doesn't have the trust of the resistance or the soldiers -
政♥府♥就不会得到反抗者或士兵的信任
so long as there's a PST director who worked with the occupation.
这是对为我们国家而战的人的侮辱
It's an insult to those who fought for our country.
嗨 - 嗨
Hi. - Hi.
进行逮捕
Make the arrest.
分♥析♥师怎么说
What does Analysis say?
他们怀疑这与Anita Rygh被害有关
They suspect it has to do with the killing of Anita Rygh.
很好
Good.
现在我们可以证明警方得到了Vold的指示
Now we can prove that the police get directives from Vold...
那么我们可以要求司法部长让我们着手调查了
Then we can ask the AG about turning the investigation over to us.
现在开始吧 - 好的
Let's do that now. - Yes.
警♥察♥ 你被捕了
Police! You're under arrest!
帕斯维克边境站
由于边境动♥乱♥
Because of the unrest at the border -
我们需要采取措施稳定局势
we need to take measures to stabilize the situation.
为了遵守和平条约 我们需要你们
To comply with the peace treaty, we need to ask you -
交出武器
to hand over your weapons.
前进 - 是
Proceed! - Yes!
我不能归还我的武器 部长先生
I can't give back my weapon, Mr. Minister.
我曾是"解放挪威"的一员 我大哥也是
I was a member of Free Norway. My big brother was, too.
挪威感谢你们的奉献
Norway thanks you for your service.
你哥哥也在这里吗
Is your brother here too?
在被俄♥罗♥斯♥特种部队袭击时他被杀害了
He was killed when we were attacked by Russian special forces.
请节哀
My condolences.
因为我有武器 所以我活下来了
I survived because I had my weapon.
部长先生 我们究竟为何而战
Mr. Minister, what are we really fighting for?
Kasper为何而死 - 你们为了挪威的主♥权♥而战
What did Kasper die for? - You fought for Norway's sovereignty.
如果我们让外国武装荷枪实弹地再次进入挪威
If we let foreign forces go armed into Norway again -
我们无法夺回我们的主♥权♥
we haven't regained our sovereignty.
只能耐心等待
You just have to be patient.
欧盟军队将会在8月31日撤离
EU forces will be out on 31 August.
剧集 | 占领区(2015) | 导航列表