剧集 | 占领区(2015) | 导航列表
-你确定你对此不知情吗 -当然不知道 怎么了
You're sure you don't know what it is? - Of course not. What is it?
一个小瓶 玻璃或硅制成
A vial, either of glass or silicon.
-我不知道里面有什么 -但这从哪里来
I don't know what it contains. - But where did it come from?
你的左臀部有一个小切口 给我看看
There's a small incision on your left hip. Show me.
-他们一定从这儿放入的 -你能取出来吗
They must have inserted it there. - Can you take it out?
能在不伤害Ljuba和宝宝的情况下取出来吗
Can you take it out without danger to Ljuba and the baby?
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
我们可能能够移除瓶子 但似乎
We can probably remove the vial. But it looks like -
它连着一个微型电子设备
a microelectric device is attached to it.
另外 还有薄涂层
In addition, it has a thin coating.
涂层 什么涂层 那是什么
Coating? What kind of coating? What is this?
放松 我们需要时间考虑
Easy. We need time to think.
我不要考虑 我要拿掉它
I don't need time to think. I want it removed!
-Ljuba -这可能伤到我们的孩子
Ljuba. - This could hurt our child.
-我们回家讨论这事 -你不明白吗
We'll talk about this at home. - Don't you understand?
你对这事知道些什么
What do you know about this?
我在Georgia昏迷的时候 他们放进去的吗
Did they put it inside me in Georgia when I was unconscious?
-我不知道 -你骗人
I don't know. - You're lying.
-你为什么不让医生拿掉它 -我不想冒险
Why didn't you let the doctor remove it? - I didn't want to take the risk.
-所以你知道这很危险吗 -我什么都不知道
So you know it's dangerous? - I don't know anything.
如果你什么都不知道 我可以...
If you don't know anything, I might as well...
-住手 -我就开个洞...
Stop! - I'll just make a hole and...
住手 这是个毒药瓶
Stop. It's a poison vial.
会爆开
It could burst.
被一部手♥机♥控制着
It's controlled from a cell phone.
但为什么 为什么
But why? Why?
我不能告诉你这点
I can't tell you that.
但对你和孩子都相当危险
But it's really dangerous for you and your child.
听我说 Spartak 警方正过来保护你
Listen to me, Spartak. The police are coming to protect you.
好的 拜
Okay. Bye.
-你去哪里了 -我得帮一个委托人
Where have you been? - I had to help a client.
我们要给你一个惊喜
We have a surprise for you.
-惊喜吗 -对
A surprise? - Yeah.
-这是什么 -去华盛顿特区旅行
What is this? - A trip to Washington, D.C.
拜访你的亲戚
To visit your relatives.
什么时候
When?
-下周五 -我找到他们的住所了
Next Friday. - I found out where they live.
太让人激动了
How exciting!
你花了多久准备这个旅行
How long have you planned this trip?
或许我该早点告诉你
Maybe I should have told you a bit earlier.
但你花了多久
But how long?
Ingrid死了之后
Since Ingrid died.
我懂了 所以这不仅仅是旅行
I see. So it's not just a trip.
我觉得现在挪威对我们不再是安全之地
I don't think it's safe for us to be in Norway right now.
所以你只是在假装悠闲
So you're just pretending to be laid back?
听着 只要Jesper还是首相 这个国家就不再安全
Listen, it's not safe in this country so long as Jesper is prime minister.
如果Vold赢得选举 也不会变得更安全
And it won't be any safer if Vold wins the election.
你自己一定也注意到了
You must have noticed yourself.
我们也得为对Andrea负责
We're responsible for Andrea, too.
最老旧的结构牢固地深埋在海床
The oldest structures are planted firmly in the seabed.
它们在架子底部有九个足球场那么大
They're the size of nine soccer fields at the bottom of the shelf.
它们需要盖上盖子
They need to be capped -
然后我们放在带有风力涡轮机的甲板上
and then we put on a deck with wind turbines.
强度足以承受压力
They're strong enough to withstand the pressure.
新建筑
The new constructions -
需要准备好吸收被泵入海床的二氧化碳
need to be prepped to take in CO2, which will be pumped into the seabed.
你觉得我们什么时候能开始运作
When do you think we can get started?
按照现在的进度 11月初
The way things are going now, at the beginning of November.
我很少有机会去这样愉快的散步
It's not often that I get the chance to go on such a nice walk.
为什么要等到选举之后
Why do you want to wait until after the election?
政♥治♥ 欧盟必须从挪威撤军 然后我们就可以开始拆解了
Politics. The EU has to leave Norway. Then we can start dismantling.
但欧盟永远不会满足
But the EU is never going to be satisfied.
显然你也不会满足
Neither are you, obviously.
我不确定你能赢得选举
I'm not sure that you're going to win the election.
这将会是拯救地球的另一次尝试了
It will be yet another attempt to save the planet down the drain.
我们会赢得选举
We're going to win the election.
当我们赢得选举后 你会接到电♥话♥
And when we do that, you'll get a call -
和气候部长一职的邀请
with an offer to be climate minister.
-听上去像是在贿赂 -并不
That sounds like a bribe. - It isn't.
你真的很聪明 直言不讳 人们信任你
You're really smart. You talk plainly. People trust you.
或许这正是我们需要赢得选举的要素
Maybe that's just what we need to win the election.
总之 还是听上去像贿赂
It sounds like a bribe, anyway.
没 说真的
It's not. I mean it.
听上去就很像
It sounds like it.
好吧 抱歉
OK. Sorry.
那不对
That's not right.
抱歉
No. Sorry.
你不能给我一份世界上最酷的工作然后试着亲我
You can't offer me the world's coolest job and then try to kiss me.
那是错误的 这就像和你♥爸♥爸亲热一样
That's wrong. It's like making out with your father.
那不对
That's not right.
是你要求Oddbjørn Haugen开始MarkThem活动的吗
Did you ask Oddbjørn Haugen to start MarkThem?
不 我没有要求Oddbjørn Haugen开始MarkThem活动
No, I didn't ask Oddbjørn Haugen to start MarkThem.
但我和他有过冲突 我知道他关心正义
But I fought with him and know that he's concerned about justice.
应该严惩奸商 但不是那样的
That the profiteers should be punished. But not like that.
一项令人震惊的新民调显示 与Jesper Berg相比
A new shocking poll shows that most people -
大多数人更喜欢Harald Vold担任总理
prefer Harald Vold as prime minister over Jesper Berg.
Vold与MarkThem组织的关系
Vold's alleged ties to the group MarkThem -
似乎并未对他的受欢迎程度产生负面影响
seems not to have negatively affected his popularity.
反过来说
To the contrary.
MarkThem运动是人们对于不公正
MarkThem is a desperate expression of the rage that people feel -
感到愤怒的绝望表达 因此 Jesper Berg
about the injustice. Therefore, it's Jesper Berg -
只有Jesper Berg 他应该为MarkThem运动而负责
and no one but Jesper Berg, who is responsible for MarkThem.
他不知廉耻
He has no shame.
在这种情况下你应该远离Fritjof 而不是Vold
You should distance yourself from Fritjof in this case. Not Vold.
人们不认同这些酸受害者
People don't identify with these acid victims.
70%的摇摆选民更赞同Vold 而不是你
70% of swing voters agree more with Vold than you -
当谈到奸商问题时
when it comes to profiteers.
这是一个典型的反应 「他们活该被烧掉他们的脸」
This is a typical reaction: "They deserve to have their faces burned off."
你让Vold更受欢迎
You've made Vold more popular.
不 不 你让Vold更受欢迎
No, no. You've made Vold more popular.
-现在你在对信使开炮 -对
Now you're shooting the messenger. - Yeah.
因为那个信使发起了一项名为MarkThem的活动
Because that messenger started a campaign called MarkThem.
你也帮忙了 我们也不可能提前知道那些疯子会...
With your help. We couldn't have known some crazies would...
你做这份工作是因为你说你了解人们的想法和行为
You have this job because you say you understand what people think and do.
这不是我们的错...
It's not our fault that Vold...
我受够了你推卸责任
I'm really sick of you not taking responsibility.
你出的主意 你去处理好
You started it. You fix it.
那些进入并高喊"停手"的人 你是其中之一吗
Are you one of those people who goes in and says stop?
很少有人敢说停下来 因为他们害怕
Few dare to say stop because they're scared.
我们联盟党希望成为高喊"停手"的人
We in the Coalition Party want to be the ones who say stop.
我们希望为所有生活在挪威的人伸张正义
We want justice for all who live in Norway.
没有人应该感到被排斥
No one should feel excluded.
你同意吗
Are you convinced?
没这个必要 我已经相信了
It's not necessary. I'm already convinced.
好 坐吧
Good. Have a seat.
-Elena在这儿吗 -她和我们的儿子在Bodø
Is Elena here? - No, she's in Bodø with our son.
-好的 -他们正要拜访我我的父母
Okay. - They're visiting my parents.
你对此怎么想
What were you thinking about?
我要离开一段时间 我只是想亲自告诉她
I'm going away for a while. I just wanted to tell her in person.
要很久吗
You're going for a long time?
长到我认为她需要另找一位律师
Long enough that I think she needs to get another lawyer.
真可惜
That's a shame.
我们对你处理Sokolov案子的方式印象深刻
We were very impressed with the way you handled Sokolov's case.
嗯 保护社会上的弱势人群是我们的职责
Yeah, it's our job to protect the vulnerable in society.
Hilde
Hilde...
我们这儿真的很需要你 在这个政党里
We could really use you here. In the party.
-作为顾问还是 -不 作为政♥治♥家
As an advisor or? - No, as a politician.
你会得到一个更大的平台来为正义而战
You'd get a bigger platform for fighting for justice.
作为我们的司法发言人
As our legal spokesperson.
我真的很...
I'd really like to...
剧集 | 占领区(2015) | 导航列表