剧集 | 占领区(2015) | 导航列表
You too.
拐角处有一家专卖♥♥店
Hey, there's a specialty store just around the corner.
那里有非常漂亮的首饰盒
They sell really beautiful jewelry boxes.
每个俄♥罗♥斯♥女人都应该拥有一个
Every woman in Russia should have one.
去挑一个你喜欢的吧 - 谢谢你
Go and choose one for yourself. - Thank you.
1191.
谢了
Thanks.
我那个时候想解释
Look, I just wanted to explain.
解释什么
Explain what?
我本应该告诉你 - 对 你的确应该告诉我
I should have told you. - Yeah, you should.
你邀请我来和你一起住在你的城♥堡♥里
You invited me to come and live with you in your castle.
别扮演受害者了 那不是你 - 对 你老婆才是受害者
Don't play the victim. That's not you. - No, that's your wife.
这...
It's um...
请别说这很复杂
Please don't say it's complicated.
我们不能继续这段感情 - 好的
We can't continue this relationship. - OK.
那你为什么来这里
So why are you here?
因为...
Because...
我只是想解释...
I just wanted to explain that...
告诉我 你已婚了吗
That you're married?
嗯
Yeah.
现在我知道了
Now I know.
你应该回挪威
You should go back to Norway.
他们会利用你 - 谁
They will take advantage of you. - Who?
你知道我的意思 政♥府♥
You know what I mean. The government.
跟你一样 占我便宜 然后回家找你老婆
Just like you, taking advantage of me, then going home to your wife.
我只是想保护你 - 我不希望你的保护
I'm trying to protect you now. - I don't want you protect me.
你真的得回去
You really should go back.
听着 我来这里是为了给我和玛雅建立一个未来
Listen, I came here to build a future -
我不是来依靠你的
for Maja and me. I didn't come here to lean on you.
好吧
OK.
登記
驅逐出境
嗨 Hans Martin
Hey, Hans Martin.
我知道Sidorova的女友发生了什么
I know what happened to Sidorova's girlfriend.
司法部的直接命令
It was a direct order from the Minister of Justice.
司法部希望和你谈一下
Justice wants to talk to you.
我得走了 祝你顺利
I have to go now. Have a good one.
进
Yes?
你要和我谈谈吗
You wanted to talk to me?
看来我们部门有泄密事件
It seems that we've had a leak from the department.
有多严重 - 我不知道 Rolf...
How serious is it? - I don't know. Rolf...
你可以告诉我你的故事版本
You can tell us your version.
当然
Sure.
有人用了我的...
Someone used my...
是关于在你不知情的情况下 我登陆了你的账号♥吗
Is this about me logging in with your profile without your knowing?
嗯
Yeah.
我想对于我来说最好的方案就是我立刻辞职
I think the best thing would be for me to quit immediately.
Sidorova女士 Ljuba没有离开挪威
Miss Sidorova. Ljuba never left Norway.
据我丈夫说 她在大约一周前被警方拘留
According to my husband, she was taken into policy custody nearly a week ago.
他们计划驱逐她
They plan to expel her.
Teichmann在奥斯陆机场着陆了
Teichmann is landing at Gardermoen now.
然后我们有一个小时的时间 送走最后一个俄♥罗♥斯♥航♥班♥
Then we have an hour to send out the last Russian flight.
你能通知他们吗 - 俄♥罗♥斯♥人拒绝增加航♥班♥
Can you notify them? - The Russians are refusing more flights.
当我们告诉他们 Irina Sidorova的伴侣
Not when we tell them -
在那个航♥班♥上时 事情就不同了
that Irina Sidorova's partner is on that flight.
或许我没办法直接驱逐Sidorova
Maybe I can't throw out Sidorova
但我可以给她一个回家的理由
but I can give her a really good reason to go home.
Grete Sundby: Teichmann已经抵达了
Grete Sundby Teichmann has arrived
Jesper - 主席先生 你来早了
Jesper. - Mr. President. You're early.
永远不嫌早
One can never be too early.
给你
There you are.
现在你得到你的协议了
Now you have your agreement.
剧集 | 占领区(2015) | 导航列表