剧集 | 占领区(2015) | 导航列表
That's the new face of our profiteer. - Great.
Økokrim:挪威国家经济和环境犯罪调查和起诉机构
我们会告诉Økokrim这很重要...
We'll tell Økokrim this is important...
Jesper 我得去伦敦
Jesper, I need to go to London.
-什么时候 -最好今晚
When? - Tonight, preferably.
我大孙女今晚住院了
My oldest granddaughter was brought into the hospital tonight.
她做了阑尾切除手术 但术后有并发症
She had her appendix removed. There were complications after.
-但我应该等... -不 你应该去
But I could wait... - No, you should go.
告诉Økokrim就可以了 我们这里没问题
Just call Økokrim. We'll manage fine here.
莫斯科
既然我将是餐厅的管理者之一
So since I'll also be in charge of the restaurant -
我想要25%作为我的投资
I want 25% for my investment.
我很确信成为你的商业伙伴会是一次奇遇
I'm sure that it would be an adventure to be your business partner.
但25%太多了
But 25% is too much.
20%
20%.
14 Norum女士
14, Mrs. Norum.
如果你出钱装♥修♥ 那没问题
If you pay for the renovation, then yes, that's a deal.
-你是Bente Norum吗 -你是哪位
Am I talking to Bente Norum? - Who is this?
挪威广播公♥司♥的Vegard Myklebust
This is Vegard Myklebust from NRK.
你知道挪威当局正在冻结你在挪威的资产吗
Did you know that Norwegian authorities are freezing your assets in Norway?
-你从哪里知道的消息 -政♥府♥办公室的线人
Where did you get this? - A source at the government office.
你被以奸商的身份进行调查 你对此是如何看待的
You're being investigated as a profiteer. What do you think about that?
你知道吗 如果你这么写 我要起诉你
You know what? If you write about this, I'm going to sue you.
好的 谢了 再见
Yeah, thanks. Bye.
嗨 女士们 Annabelle
Hi, girls. Hi, Annabelle.
你们去过Voyevoda Palace吗 是一个餐厅
Have you been to the Voyevoda Palace? It's a restaurant.
太棒了 甜点超赞
It's so good. The desserts are so good.
逾期!!
我通常点两份开胃菜 不要主食
I usually get two appetizers instead of a main course.
妈妈 我们今天能带Annabelle去餐厅吗
Mom, can we take Annabelle to the restaurant today?
我们改天带她去 开胃菜想吃多少吃多少
We'll take her some other day. She can have as many appetizers as she wants.
我妈妈非常喜欢那间餐厅 以至于她想买♥♥下来 太酷了
My mom likes the restaurant so much she wants to buy it. It's so cool.
你是Vegard Myklebust吗 我是Bente Norum 给你回电
Is this Vegard Myklebust? This is Bente Norum calling back.
是的 我想聊聊这事
Yeah, I'd like to chat about this.
-谢谢你 -非常感谢
Thank you. - Thank you very much.
-嗨 妈妈 -嗨 儿子
Hi, Mama. - Hi, son.
-嗨 Grete -嗨
Hi! Grete. - Hi
-太惊喜了 -我很想念你们
What a lovely surprise. - I missed you, you know.
我也很想你 你想呆多久就呆多久
You know that we miss you too. And you can stay whenever you want.
-我吓到你了吗 -对 吓到我了
Did I scare you? - Yes, you did!
可以抱一下奶奶吗 见到你太好了
Can Grandma get a hug? So good to see you.
为什么Økokrim特意冻结了你的资产
Why is Økokrim freezing your assets in particular?
因为首相现在倍感压力 所以我有一个问题要问他
Because the PM is under pressure. So I have a question for him:
Jesper Berg 你什么时候可以把你从我这里偷走的钱还我
Jesper Berg, when are you going to give me back the money you stole from me?
Bente Norum从俄♥罗♥斯♥占领者手里赚钱
Bente Norum got rich from the Russian occupiers.
我们认为那笔钱应该要交给诚实的挪威人
We think that money should go to honest Norwegians.
Stellux呢 他们在被占领时期也在俄♥罗♥斯♥人那里拿到了好处
What about Stellux? They earned money from Russians during the occupation.
Stellux的股东们也会受到调查
The owners of Stellux are also going to be investigated.
宝贝 她得睡觉了
Honey, I think it's time to put her to bed.
-我来 -别着急 我来做
I can do it. - No, no. Don't worry. I'll do it.
-你确定 -当然
You sure? - Of course.
-做个好梦 -晚安
Sleep well. - Nighty night.
你没投资Stellux吗
Didn't you invest in Stellux?
我投资了 但我抛售了所有东西
Yeah, but I sold everything.
但你抛售也赚了很多
But you earned a lot on the sale.
每一笔钱都是为了给你孙女创造更好的人生
Every krone goes to create a good life for your granddaughter.
-你要是能早点把资产全还回去就好了 -我为什么要这么做
I hoped you'd give back the assets. - Why would I do that?
第一个站出来的人会得到同情
The first to come forward willingly will be met with sympathy.
被媒体揭发的将被视为奸商
The ones uncovered by the media will be seen as profiteers.
妈妈 听着
Mama, listen.
Stellux在俄♥罗♥斯♥人占领期间保住了挪威千家万户的性命
Stellux kept Norwegian families alive while the Russians were there.
他们为挪威人创造了工作机会
They created jobs for Norwegians.
你需要在媒体发现之前先说出来
You need to tell the press that before they find out.
他们不会发现 股份上不是我的名字
They won't find out. The shares weren't in my name.
是由根西岛上的一个公♥司♥所有
They were owned by a holding company in Guernsey.
你还记得那个时候我问你有没有偷钱吗
Do you remember when I asked if you stole money?
我不是小孩子了
I'm not a little boy!
媒体记者会彻查Stellux
Stellux is going to be thoroughly investigated by journalists.
Fritjof 你太天真了 自以为不会露出马脚
It is naive, Fritjof, to believe that you won't be revealed.
我不天真 你来这儿不是来看你孙女的
I'm not naive. You're not here to see your grandchild.
你是为了竞选才来这儿
You're here for the campaign!
Fritjof
Fritjof...
Targalski先生 Sidorova女士
Mr. Targalski. Miss Sidorova.
-很高兴见到你 Sidorova女士 -还有你 Targalski先生
Pleased to meet you, Miss Sidorova. - And you, Mr. Targalski.
谢谢你的到来 能让我们单独谈谈吗 Hilde
Thank you for coming here. Can you leave us, Hilde?
我想和Targalski先生单独谈谈
I'd like a word in private with Mr. Targalski.
-好的 -谢谢你
Okay. - Thank you.
我知道你效忠于波兰外国情报局
I know that you work for AW. Polish secret service.
你一定是搞错了 我是大学的研究生
You must be mistaken. I'm a master's student at the university.
我没多少时间 Targalski先生 我知道你的身份
I don't have time, Mr. Targalski. I know who you are.
我能够提供和俄♥罗♥斯♥合作的欧盟官员情报
I can provide information about EU officials who collaborate with Russia.
-例如 -Pia Rasmussen
Such as? - Pia Rasmussen.
丹麦商♥务♥部♥高级官员
Senior official with the Danish Ministry of Commerce.
-我的部门会评估此事 -他们得快点
My agency will have to evaluate this. - They have to hurry.
他们必须在三天之内帮我把我的女朋友从俄♥罗♥斯♥弄出来
They have to help me get my girlfriend out of Russia within three days.
-时间不够 -他们必须办到
That's not enough time. - They will have to do it...
如果他们希望从我这里拿到俄♥罗♥斯♥情报
...if they want Russian intelligence from me.
莫斯科
你好 我是Ljuba Sorokina
Hello. I'm Ljuba Sorokina.
Versjinina医生叫我来检查
I was called in by Dr. Versjinina for a checkup.
你知道我为什么要来检查吗
Is there anything about why I was called in?
你得和医生面谈
You'll have to talk to the doctor about that.
医生很快就到
The doctor will be in shortly.
你好 我是Versjinina医生 请坐
Hello. I'm Dr. Versjinina. Have a seat.
谢谢你 为什么我被喊来做紧急检查
Thank you. Why was I called in for an urgent checkup?
你需要去Tbilisi旅行
You need to travel to Tbilisi.
他们可以在那里更好的关注你的怀孕状况
They can keep a better eye on your pregnancy there.
抱歉 为什么是Tbilisi 那里比莫斯科更好吗
I'm sorry, but why Tbilisi? Is it better there than in Moscow?
你是医生吗
Are you a doctor?
亲爱的 相信我 她知道她在做什么
My love, trust me. She knows what she's doing.
期待你尽快回来 保重
I hope you'll be back here soon. Be well.
穿好衣服 我在外面等
Get dressed. I'll wait outside.
谢谢你
Thank you.
听着 从现在起 我是你的妹妹Olga
Listen. From now on, I'm your sister Olga.
这是你的丈夫Danik 你嫁到Tbilisi
And this is your husband Danik. You were married in Tbilisi -
你丈夫在莫斯科的亲戚安排的这一切
which was arranged by your husband's relatives in Moscow.
我们带你离开这个国家
We'll take you out of the country.
驱逐他们
这张动图自发布以来已经超过30万次转发了
This GIF was shared more than 300,000 times since it was posted.
它激发了人们在互联网上驱逐其他奸商的运动
It inspired an internet campaign for people to out other profiteers.
这项运动现在已经公布了几个奸商的名字了
This campaign has now revealed the names of several profiteers.
我们知道谁在主导这个活动吗
Do we know who's behind the campaign?
你最好还是别问那个问题
It might be best for you not to ask that question.
你能把这个给首相吗 拜托了 尽快
Can you give this to the PM, please? As soon as possible.
Økokrim感兴趣的信息将会出现
Information will come out that's of interest to Økokrim.
我们等一等谈这个事
We need to talk about that later.
-Grete刚刚来过了吗 -是的 她让我把这个给你
Did Grete just come by? - Yes. She asked me to give you this.
Grete
Grete!
我不能在这里工作了
I can't work here anymore.
-手术出问题了吗 -不 是我的儿子
Did the operation go wrong? - No. It's my son.
他曾有Stellux的股份
He had shares in Stellux.
-股份上不是他的名字 -但媒体会发现
He never owned it under his name. - But the press will find out.
你去伦敦的真正原因是什么
Why did you really go to London?
让他站出来 把钱还了
To get him to come forward and give back the money.
-他怎么说 -他不肯
What did he say? - He won't.
打电♥话♥给他
Call him.
-嗨 妈妈 -不 Fritjof 我是首相Jesper Berg
Hi, Mama. - No, Fritjof. It's PM Jesper Berg.
你的母亲因为你想要辞去国务卿一职
Your mother wants to quit as secretary of state because of you.
这是她的决定 在我看来 我没有做错什么
That's her choice. The way I see it, I haven't done anything wrong.
我想分享一个见解 Fritjof
That's an opinion I share, Fritjof.
她告诉过你
Did she tell you...
-Grete告诉你她病了吗 -什么
Did Grete tell you she's sick? - What?
她不想再谈论这事 但...
She doesn't want to talk about it, but...
剧集 | 占领区(2015) | 导航列表