剧集 | 占领区(2015) | 导航列表
But what if you want to be chancellor one day?
这是一个富有远见的项目 你会想加入的
It's a visionary project you'd want to be part of.
这只是开始
And this is just the beginning.
我们已经计划在我们最大的峡湾之一Lysefjord上建造一座水坝
We're already planning a dam across one of our biggest fjords, Lysefjord.
它将会是迄今为止世界上最大的蓄电池
It will be the largest battery in the world by far.
欧盟不应该投资新的石油和天然气软件
Instead of investing in new oil and gas software -
而是参与这个项目
the EU should be in on this.
我不明白我们为什么不能两手抓
I can't see why we cannot do both.
但我得和欧盟主席先谈一谈
But I need to talk with the EU president first.
Andrea 你还记得爸爸以前放在保险箱里的文件吗
Andrea? Do you remember the papers Dad used to keep in the safe?
不 我不知道
No, I have no clue.
我的天
Oh my god!
挪威的媒体
致那些说我丈夫是叛徒的人 #NRK #VG #DAG
To those saying my husband is a traitor. #NRK #VG #DAG
我被释放了吗
Are they releasing me?
为什么
On what grounds?
我发现了你的信
I found your letter.
看
Look.
DJUPVIK的妻子公布总理亲笔信
DJUPVIK'S WIFE POSTS PRIME MINISTER'S LETTER
Andrea在哪里 - 她在我那里
Where's Andrea? - She's at my place.
一个人吗 - 没 我妈也在那里
Alone? - No. Mamma's there.
如果你需要什么 给我打电♥话♥
Call me if you need anything.
好 睡个好觉 - Hilde
OK. Sleep well. - Hilde...
你能留下来吗
Can you stay here?
整晚吗
The night, you mean?
对
Yeah.
总理在信中写道 Djupvik与俄♥罗♥斯♥人的合作
In the letter, the Prime Minister writes that Djupvik's collaboration -
绝不能被误认为是叛国罪...
with the Russians must not be mistaken as treason...
我是来自FLO的Einar Sørlie 他是我们的一员
This is Einar Sørlie from FLO. He's one of ours.
谢谢你的努力 Sørlie 我们不会忘记的
Thanks for your work, Sørlie. It won't be forgotten.
谢谢你 部长先生
Thank you, Mr. Minister.
欧盟军队的后勤助理今天下单了大量补给
The EU forces' logistics assistant sent a large supply order today.
为了明年
For the next year.
这意味着欧盟部队可能至少要在这里一年
That means the EU forces will probably be here at least a year.
谢谢你 你能在外面等吗
Thank you. Can you wait outside?
打扰到你了吗 - 没
Am I disturbing? - No.
能再问一遍你的名字吗 - Vennesland
What's your name again? - Vennesland.
你说的完全正确 Vennesland
You were absolutely right, Vennesland.
我们不能允许挪威再次被占领
We can't allow Norway to be occupied again.
我现在要把挪威的命运交到你手里
I'm putting Norway's fate in your hands now.
家里没吃的
I don't think I have any breakfast food.
除了干黄瓜
Aside from a dry cucumber.
我不用
I'll pass.
嗨 我得去上班了 - 你要回来吗
Hi. I have to go to work. - Are you coming back?
我会按照约定在星期四接Andrea
I'll pick up Andrea on Thursday as agreed.
我们需要你 你不在 调查乱做了一团
We need you. The investigation is falling apart without you.
我不太可能保住我的职位
It's unlikely I'll keep my position.
政♥府♥分崩离析了 你看新闻了吗
The government is divided. Have you seen the news?
一支挪威边防队在帕斯维克边境站附近
At least one EU soldier was critically wounded and several injured -
袭击欧洲维和部队后
after a Norwegian border guard attacked -
造成至少一名欧盟士兵受重伤 数人受伤
the European peacekeeping forces near Pasvik border station.
边防队在军械库里构筑了防御工事
The border guards have barricaded themselves in the armory -
这似乎是一个精心策划的行动
in what seems to be a very well planned action.
据称该行动的领导人Vennesland中尉
The alleged leader of the action, Lt. Vennesland, posted this video -
在袭击开始前几分钟发布了这段视频
just minutes before the attack started.
只要欧盟部队还在国内 挪威就还没有解放
So long as EU forces are in the country, Norway isn't free.
国防部长Vold授权我们
We have a mandate from Defense Minister Vold -
为挪威的主♥权♥而战
fight for Norway's sovereignty.
这既是我们的权利 也是我们的义务 我们要求我国所有士兵
It's both our right and our duty, and we ask all the country's soldiers -
为挪威的自♥由♥而战
to fight for Norway's freedom.
Vold在袭击前几小时访问了边境站
Vold visited the border station and spoke with Vennesland -
并与Vennesland交谈
just hours before the attack.
我们联♥系♥不上Vold 国防部也没有人能够
We haven't been able to contact Vold, and no one in the Department of Defense -
告诉我们他的行踪
can give us an answer as to where he might be.
我们的将军们想突袭那个武器库
Our generals want to raid that weapons depot.
我们也清楚这么做双方都会有伤亡 Rudi
Then we're going to see casualties on both sides, Rudi.
我们别无选择了 你已经控制不了局势了 Jesper
We've got no option. You've lost control, Jesper!
我很清楚 为了保持控制 我需要一个确切的撤军日期
I was very clear. To stay in control, I needed a fixed date for the withdrawal.
相反 你们无限期的推迟 无疑是火上浇油
Instead, you threw gasoline on the fire by postponing it indefinitely.
一些成员国希望通过武力从挪威获得我们的天然气和石油
Some member states wish to secure our gas and oil from Norway by force.
那我们将会视其为另一种侵略占领
That we will regard as another occupation.
而且不要搞错 这次 我们也会采取相应行动
And make no mistake. This time, we will act accordingly.
安保局局长在这儿 他们知道Vold的位置
The PST director is here. They know where Vold is.
好的 Jesper 由我和你来一起寻求和平的解决方案
OK, Jesper. It's up to you and me to find a peaceful solution.
我完全同意 如果你能阻止欧盟军队进犯
I totally agree. I'll have the border guards surrender within two days -
我会让边防队在两天内投降
if you manage to keep the EU forces from interfering.
好 但别再让我失望了 再见
OK. But don't disappoint me again. Bye.
Djupvik 对于你的遭遇我很抱歉
Djupvik, I'm sorry for all you through.
谢谢你 总理 - 你知道Vold的位置吗
Thank you, Prime Minister. - So you know where Vold is?
是的 我们一直监听部长的通讯有一段时间了
Yes. We've been listening to the minister's communications for a while.
为什么 - 我们怀疑...
Why is that? - We suspect...
警方中"解放挪威"的拥护者保护Vold
...that Free Norway sympathizers in the police have shielded Vold -
逃避Anita Rygh被杀的调查
from the investigation of the killing of Anita Rygh.
我要立马和Vold谈谈 尽快
I need to talk to Vold immediately. Get me there as soon as possible.
我们也需要以安保局调查为由和他对话
PST's investigation hinges on us talking to him, too.
我理解 当然可以
I understand. Of course.
请在这儿等一下 - 好的
Just wait here. - OK.
我们要单独谈谈 - 我也这么想
We'll have this conversation alone. - Yeah, I think we should.
好的
OK.
真的是你发动了起义吗 Harald
Is it true you initiated the uprising, Harald?
你让我对自己的士兵撒谎
You got me to lie to my own soldiers.
欧盟正要接受我给出的日期
The EU is going to accept my date.
你不要再滥用我和士兵们的信任了
You're not abusing my trust with the soldiers again.
那你也别滥用我的信任 - 你什么意思
Then you have to stop abusing mine. - What do you mean?
你以非常私人的理由要求解雇安保局局长
That you had very personal reasons to ask for the firing of the PST director.
首相不需要知道所有事
A prime minister doesn't need to know everything.
我不需要知道安保局想和你谈什么
I don't need to know what PST wants to talk to you about.
但我不会妨碍安保局履行他们的职责
But I'm not going to hinder PST from doing their jobs.
你可以 你也愿意
You can and you will.
我们需要在这里有一个重点 那就是阻止起义
We need to have one focus here, and that's to stop the uprising.
这是你接下来要做的事情
And that's what you're going to do.
你在把自己卷入暗♥杀♥Anita Rygh行动
You're about to implicate yourself in the assassination of Anita Rygh.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
你的命令是摆脱她
Your order was to get rid of her.
不 不 我说我们应该在政♥治♥上摆脱Anita
No, no. I said we should get rid of Anita politically.
法♥院♥将会裁决是否是你害死了Anita Rygh
The court will decide that if you want to drag Anita Rygh into this.
Harald 你别冲动
Harald, you have to pull yourself together.
我要辞去国防部长一职
I'm resigning as defense minister.
他会过来接受审讯吗 - 你得等一等
Will he come in for questioning? - You'll have to wait a bit.
多久
How long?
直到我阻止了帕斯维克的起义
Until I've stopped the uprising in Pasvik.
现在可能发生的最糟糕的事情是Vold成为那些士兵追悼的烈士
The worst that could happen now is Vold becoming a martyr for the soldiers.
明白了吗 - 当然 首相
Understand? - Of course, Prime Minister.
怎么会这样 - 他要辞去国防部长一职
How did it go? - He's resigning as defense minister.
你可以亲自和士兵们讲话吗
Can you talk to the soldiers on your own?
不得不了
I have to.
你的决定是什么 等到他们再次逮捕你吗
What have you decided to do? Wait until they arrest you again?
你希望我怎么做
What do you want me to do?
向司法部长要求审讯Vold的许可
Ask the attorney general for permission to interrogate Vold.
直接和首相对着干吗
And go straight to war with the prime minister?
为什么不 我们不能再相信他了
Why not? We can't trust him anyway.
找到能用的具体线索
Find concrete things we can use.
你能在下一个路口右转吗
Can you turn right at the next intersection?
我们要去哪里 - 我要尽一下父亲的职责
Where are we going? - I want to be a dad for a bit.
会成功的 Ingrid 我们最后能赢
It will work out, Ingrid. We'll win in the end.
玩的开心
Have fun.
嗨 - 我们要赢了吗
Hi! - Are we winning?
是的 比分2-1
Yeah. It's 2-1.
我以为你今天会加班到很晚
I thought you had to work late today.
你太棒了
Hey! You're so good!
等等你要和我们一起回家吗
Are you coming home with us after?
剧集 | 占领区(2015) | 导航列表