剧集 | 占领区(2015) | 导航列表
请别害怕
Don't be afraid, please.
我不害怕
I am not afraid.
你一直在害怕
You're always scared.
这也正是为什么你能走在别人前面
That's why you see things before others people can.
你找我想做什么 Sidorova女士
What do you want with me, ms. Sidorova?
我们希望你联♥系♥Hilde
We want you to contact Hilde, -
她能给我们一些信息
so she can give us the information.
-如果我这么做了 俄♥罗♥斯♥人能让我离开这个国家吗 -会的
And the Russians will let me leave the country if i do this? - Yes
Hans Martin 我们过去拯救了很多人的生命
Hans Martin, we've saved many people's lives in the past.
只有你能阻止国际冲突
Only you can prevent this international conflict.
你一定已经准备好了别的联络方式
You must have agreed another way to communicate on.
抱歉 我帮不了你
Sorry. I can not help you.
把他最常用的社交软件和社交媒体给我看
Show me those apps and social the media he used most often.
他妻子呢
And his wife?
发些消息
Send some messages.
-你从挪威一路旅行过来吗 -是的
Have you traveled all the way from Norway? -Yes.
我丈夫因为在华盛顿的工作已经提前到这儿了
My husband is already here for working in Washington.
Hans Martin Djupvik
Hans Martin Djupvik.
-他没打电♥话♥来吗 -没
He hasn't called? -No.
-你叫什么名字来着 -Hildu
What is your name again? -Hildu.
厄立特里亚国的城市,是位于非洲东北部的国家,濒临红海
我奶奶来自阿斯马拉
My grandmother was from Asmara.
她家在那儿有个咖啡园
Her family had a coffee mug there.
她的妹妹是Zehna 是你的奶奶吗
Her sister's name is Zehna, I think. Was it your grandmother?
是的 是我的奶奶
Yes, it's my grandmother!
天呐 嗨
God better! Hi!
Semere 快来 和我们挪威的亲戚打个招呼
Semere, come here! Meet our relatives from Norway.
很高兴见到你
Nice to meet you.
-他在这儿做什么 -他要取出你体内的瓶子
What is he doing here? -He'll take out your ampoule.
天气不错 你还好呢
Good day. How are you?
-谢谢你过来 Kedrov医生 -不客气 请坐
Thank you for coming, Dr. Kedrov. -You're welcome. Sit down.
我现在能做的
All I can do now -
就是给Ljuba一些东西 能让瓶子顺利取出
is to give Ljuba something which will make the reeds easier to carry.
我真心希望
I really hope that ...
能够放弃生下宝宝
... will stop the birth.
不 你现在得把瓶子拿出来
No, you have to remove that ampoule now.
抱歉 我尽力了
Sorry, but I've done everything I could.
Ljuba必须得留在诊所
Ljuba must stay here at the clinic.
你好
Hello?
Hans Martin的妻子回复了你的消息
Hans Martin's wife replied to your message
越位
通过Offside软件 他女儿的足球队用过
via the Offside app. It is used by the daughter's soccer team.
她相信你是Hans Martin
She's sure that you are Hans Martin.
让他打过去 我来接电♥话♥
Ask him to call her, and put her over to me.
-Hans Martin -Hilde
Hans Martin? -Hilde.
很高兴你打过来了 我是Irina
I'm very glad you called. This is Irina.
Hans Martin在哪里
Where is Hans Martin?
IP地址被封锁了 我们要时间追踪
The IP address is blocked. We need time to track it.
听清楚了
Listen carefully.
Hans Martin被抓住了
Hans Martin is being held captive.
为什么 基于哪一条法律
Why? What legal basis do you have?
Irina 我知道你所有事情 俄♥罗♥斯♥影响着欧洲选举
Irina, I know everything about you. That Russia affects European elections.
如果你给我信息 我就放了他
I can set him free if you give us the information.
不 我要先看到他 我要看到他安然无恙
No. I want to see him first. I want to see he is all right.
好的 我会组织一场Skype视频电♥话♥
Okay. I'll setup a Skype.
30分钟后打给我
Call me in 30 minutes.
我希望你别走
I don't want you to go.
我要在普通医院生孩子
I want to give birth in a regular hospital.
Ljuba 一切都会顺利
Ljuba, everything is going to go well.
相信我 这是最好的机会了 相信我
Believe me. This is the best opportunity. Believe me.
Hilde现在打过来了
Now Hilde is calling.
让她在线至少1分半
Get her to hold the line for at least a minute and a half.
Hilde在这儿
Here's Hilde.
-Hilde -他们对你做了什么
Hilde! - What did they do to you?
Hans Martin 你还好吗
Hans Martin! Are you OK?
你的下线 Hilde 马上
You have to sign out, Hilde. Immediately!
她想谈判 你有看清楚形势吗
She wants to negotiate! Do you see what is the state?
-拿着信息去找警♥察♥ -那得你安全才行
Go to the police with the information. - Not until you are safe.
华盛顿
Washington.
你救不了我 他们想利用这件事找到你
Don't think you can save me. That's what they're trying to exploit.
他们应该放了你
They should release you.
你要是给他们信息 他们会杀了你们两个
Do you give them the information, they kill you both!
不 Irina不会允许
No, Irina wouldn't have allowed that.
是 他们让我活着只是因为他们想找到你
Yes. They keep me alive just because they want to find you.
他们会追踪你 他们知道你们的位置了
They will track you down. They know where you are!
别开枪 Hans Martin
Don't shoot, Hans Martin!
别开枪 别
Don't shoot! No!
我爱你们 永远
I love you both. Forever.
喂
Hello?
Hans Martin 喂
Hans Martin? Hello?
Andrea 我们必须得走了
Andrea, we must go now!
你妈妈有车吗 在这儿吗
Does your mom have a car? Is this here?
去拿钥匙 下楼
Go get the keys and get down!
哪辆车
Which car is that?
趴下
Go down!
你要去哪里 在取出小瓶之前你哪儿也别想去
Where are you going? You're not going anywhere before removing the vial.
你不再需要我了
You don't need me anymore.
一切都结束了
Nature has passed.
恭喜 是个男孩
Congratulations. It became a boy.
Ljuba在哪里 我的女朋友
Where is Ljuba? My girlfriend?
Ljuba在重症监护室 瓶子爆开了
Ljuba is in intensive care. The ampoule burst.
-你知道这意味着什么吗 -Djupvik夫人 意味着什么
You do what is this means? -What does it mean, mrs. Djupvik?
俄♥罗♥斯♥当局将会勒索这些欧洲政客
These European politicians will be blackmail by Russian authorities.
-他们也勒索你吗 -是的 他们试过
Are them blackmailing you? -Yes, they tried!
-所以假设你的情报是正确的 -是的 但那不是重点
So the information pretending you is correct? -Yes, but that's not the point.
俄♥罗♥斯♥人希望增加他们在欧洲的影响力
The Russians want to expand their influence in Europe.
你得阻止他们 否则美国会是下一个
You have to stop them. Then you will be the next.
谢谢你的分♥析♥ 我们会进一步调查
We appreciate for your analysis. We will take this and consideration.
你什么意思 你要做什么
What does that mean? What are you going to do?
很不幸 我不能和你透露太多
Unfortunately, I can't liberty this case to you.
我需要知道我的丈夫没有白白牺牲
I need know that my husband did not take his life to no avail.
我可以向你保证 我会把这个带去最高层
I can assure you that I should take this to the highest level.
你和你伟大的丈夫表现出了难以置信的勇气
Both you and your angel husband has shown incredible bravery.
失陪一下
Excuse me.
等等
Wait!
-我们以为你走了 -Ivar说你黑进了俄♥罗♥斯♥
We thought you were gone. - Ivar said you hacked the Russians.
他说了他们还没付钱吗
Did he say they haven't been paid?
是的 除了黑进了巨魔据点
Yes, as well as you hacked troll factory, -
你还在俄♥罗♥斯♥基础设施发现了安全漏洞
you found security holes all around around Russian infrastructure.
什么基础设施
What institutions were they?
医院 电视台
Hospital. Tv stations.
-主干网络吗 -是的
What about the mains? -Yes.
任何一个都可以用来向他们当局施压
Anything that can be used to pressure their own authorities.
-激动人心的想法 -非常有趣的想法
Inspiring idea. -A very inspiring idea.
-你首先得把欠着我们的钱付了 -我们现在不能再担心钱了
You first have to pay what we owe. - We can't worry about money now.
听听Jesper的话
Listen to what Jesper has to say.
副总理的车来了
The Vice Prime Minister's car is here.
我真的不用和你在一起吗
Surely I shouldn't go with you?
去见总统吗
To meet the President?
不
No.
你确定你现在不想加入我们吗
Are you sure you don't want to join us now?
Sander可以伪造车里发出的信♥号♥♥源
Sander can camouflage the transmission from the car.
重点是我需要被逮捕
The point is that I need to be arrested.
这样我们能得到关注
So we get attention.
-嗨 你还好吗 -很好 你什么时候回家
Hi. How are you? -Good. When are you coming home?
我很快就回来 你知道吗
I'm coming home very soon. You know what?
我买♥♥下了整家餐厅 就像我承诺过的那样
I bought the entire restaurant. Like I promised.
你全买♥♥下来了吗 很酷
Do you have it? So cool.
哇哦
Wow!
是的 你必须得走了
Yes, then you must leave.
你得到监狱来看我
You must come and visit me in prison, then.
剧集 | 占领区(2015) | 导航列表