剧集 | 占领区(2015) | 导航列表
抱歉 这是一个失误
I'm sorry. It was a slip-up.
这只是个无心之举
Please, it was just a slip-up.
你需要和她保持距离 我们会照顾好她的
You need to distance yourself from her. We'll take care of her.
找一个地方停车
Stop the car when you can.
请关掉你的手♥机♥几小时
And turn off your phone for a couple hours, please.
准备好
Get ready.
俄♥罗♥斯♥手上沾满鲜血
Russia has blood on its hands.
Berg将爆♥炸♥归咎于俄♥罗♥斯♥软件
Berg blames Russian software for the explosion.
他在聚会上避开了我 你知道原因 我不应该...
He avoided me at the party. You know why. I should have never...
闭嘴吧 俄♥罗♥斯♥人♥渣♥ 叽叽喳喳说什么呢
Shut it, you Russian fuck! What are you babbling about?
能把手♥机♥还我吗 - 闭嘴
Can I get my phone back? - Shut up.
你要把火车炸了吗
Are you going to blow up the train?
我真的需要手♥机♥ 拜托了
I really need that. Please!
说挪威语 你这个混♥蛋♥
Speak Norwegian, you cunt.
有人能帮帮我吗 嘿 住手
Can somebody help me? Hey, stop!
肮脏的俄♥罗♥斯♥人 他们早就该走了
Filthy Russians! They should have the sense to leave.
都下地狱去吧
They can go to hell.
当我问你们司法部是否可以拿到在挪威所有俄♥罗♥斯♥人的
When I ask if you guys in Justice have access to all Russians in Norway -
姓名、地址和联♥系♥信息时……
with names, addresses, and contact info...
我们从外♥交♥部♥ 或是Rolf那里拿到
We get that from the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, or Rolf.
抱歉 这样的登记信息的目的是什么
Sorry, what's the purpose of such a registry?
目的是有一个概览
The purpose is to have an overview.
告知他们他们的权利等
To inform them of their rights, among other things.
如果我们称其为登记 那就违反了和平条约
If we call it a registry, that violates the peace treaty.
若将其驱逐出境 则违反了与欧盟签署的和平条约议
It violates the peace treaty parliament signed with the EU -
我们正在谈论保护他们
to get them out. We're talking about protecting them.
司法部
首相如何看待他的新国务卿
What does the prime minister think of his new secretary of state?
Sundby 看上去不错
Sundby? She seems nice.
虽然不如Anita Rygh那么性感
Not as hot as Anita Rygh, though.
喂
Hello?
喂 Djupvik夫人 我是Irina Sidorova
Hello, Mrs. Djupvik. This is Irina Sidorova.
我需要你作为律师的建议
I need your advice as a lawyer.
我和我的女朋友被要求到警♥察♥局进行报告
My girlfriend and me were asked to present ourselves at the police station -
因为她向媒体发表关于爆♥炸♥案件的言论
regarding her statement to the press about the explosion.
我明白了
I see.
我想问你我是否应该找一位律师
So I was going to ask if you think I should bring a lawyer.
Irina 如果我继续这个谈话 我可能会被指控行为不端
Irina, if I continue this conversation, I could be charged with misconduct.
我知道 但我除了你不相信任何人
I understand, but there is no one I can trust but you.
行 但如果你的确担心 应该找一位移♥民♥律师
OK, but if you're worried, you should bring an immigration attorney.
我懂了 - 祝你好运
I see. - Good luck.
她怎么说
What did she say?
他们要逮捕我们
They're going to arrest us -
强迫我们作证来对付俄♥罗♥斯♥ 然后将我们驱逐出境
force us to testify against Russia, and throw us out of the country.
原谅我 我可以说我那是在撒谎
Forgive me! I can say I was lying.
最好的情况是我来承担责任
It's better that I accept responsibility -
你去德国的Sorokin家族
and you go to the Sorokin family in Germany.
但如果他们送你去莫斯科呢 那我们该怎么办
But what if they send you to Moscow? What will we do then?
你要喝水吗 - 嗯
Do you want a glass of water? - Uh-huh.
怎么了 - 我需要帮助
Yes? - I need help.
带她去奥斯陆机场 没事的
Take her to Gardermoen. It will be fine.
去死吧 你背叛了祖国
Die! You betrayed the fatherland!
警♥察♥ 站住
Police! Stop!
莫斯科
我们去哪里 - Voyevoda Palace
Where are we going? - Voyevoda Palace.
又去吗
Again?
Maja
Maja...
Konstantin 嗨
Konstantin? Hi.
你还记得我吗 来自挪威
Do you remember me? From Norway?
Norum女士 你怎么来莫斯科了
Miss Norum? What are you doing here in Moscow?
我住在这儿 对
I live here. Yeah.
我和我女儿Maja一起来的 你想...
I'm here with my daughter Maja. Do you want to...
如果可能的话 你也可以加入我们 - 好
You can join us if you'd like. - OK.
新政♥府♥非常反俄
The new government is very anti-Russian.
商业情况也不乐观 所以我决定在这里试试运气
The business sector is doing poorly, so I decided to try my luck here instead.
打消这个念头吧 Bente 没有外国人能在这儿成功的
Forget it, Bente. No foreigner has ever made it here.
我也只是走一步算一步
I'm just taking one day at a time.
这个地方太棒了 Nikolaj经常和我谈起这里
This place is amazing. Nikolaj talked so much about it.
是 我们有时候在这里玩到深夜
Yeah, we have shared some late nights here.
这些日子你经常看到他吗
Do you see him a lot these days?
时不时有 工作时间 不出差的时候
Sometimes, at work. When he's not traveling.
你有去过高尔基公园吗 - 有
Have you seen Gorkij Park? - Yes.
有 很漂亮 - 晚上更漂亮
Yeah, it's beautiful. - It's even more beautiful at night.
真的吗 - 对 我可以带你去看
Really? - Yeah, I can show you.
要是我们带上Nikolaj会怎么样
What if we brought Nikolaj with us?
那不是很好玩吗 就像是奥斯陆重聚
Wouldn't that be fun? Like an Oslo reunion.
要我打给他吗
Do you want me to call him?
他住的远吗 - 不远
Does he live far away? - No.
不妨去他家吧 可以给她一个惊喜
Why don't we just swing by? We can surprise him.
好 我上去找他 - 我来好了
OK, I'll run up and get him. - I'll do it.
公♥寓♥房♥间号♥是多少 - 是55
What's the apartment number? - It's 55.
嗨 - 嗨
Hi. - Hi.
你怎么知道我的地址 - 我们见到了Konstantin
How did you find my address? - We met Konstantin.
他在外面的车里等着 你想去兜兜风吗
He's outside waiting in his car. Maybe you want to come for a ride?
去高尔基公园 我们可以去溜冰
To Gorkij Park. We can go skating.
我很想 但很抱歉 有些忙
I'd love to, but I'm sorry, I'm busy.
我才是那个应该道歉的人 - 别在意这个
I'm the one who should say sorry. - Don't worry about it.
她们是谁 - 你们没作业吗
Who is it? - Don't you have homework?
你住在哪里
So where are you staying?
Pacai酒店 - 好
Pacai Hotel. - OK.
这次袭击与Sidorova的女友的陈述之间是否存在联♥系♥
Is there a link between the attack and Sidorova's girlfriend's statement?
警方正在调查案件
The police are investigating the case.
但他们已经证实 用来对付Sidorova的毒药
But they've confirmed that the poison used against Sidorova -
与俄♥罗♥斯♥情报部门经常使用的神经毒素相同
is the same neurotoxin often used by Russian intelligence.
俄♥罗♥斯♥要求引渡她是真的吗
Is it true that Russia asked for her extradition?
我对此不予评价
I have no comment on that.
嗨
Hi.
嗨 - 嗨
Hi. - Hi.
我有一个很尴尬的问题 - 我喜欢尴尬的问题
I have a kind of embarrassing question. - I love embarrassing questions.
我要和一个来自叙利亚的人约会
I'm going on a date with a guy from Syria.
我不认识他 所以我想知道
I don't know him, so I was wondering -
我是否可以对他进行背景调查
if I can get a background check on him.
你介意帮我查一下吗 - 没事
Are you comfortable with that? - Yeah.
他叫什么 - Farid Masour
What's his name? - Farid Masour.
Masour
Masour...
没 在挪威没有人叫这个名字
No, there's no one in Norway with that name.
没有吗
There isn't?
好的 那不和他约会了 谢啦
OK, no date for him, then. Thanks.
状态 将被驱逐出境
Status To be deported
搜索结果 117,896人将被驱逐出境
Search results: 117,896 people To be deported
是司法部长派你来的吗 - 不 我自己来的
Did the Minister of Justice send you? - No, I'm here of my own accord.
你得先和秘书说
You have to bring it to the secretary first.
议长先生...
Mr. Speaker...
议长先生 政♥府♥正在努力调查
Mr. Speaker, the government is working to acquire oversight -
所有在挪威的俄♥罗♥斯♥公民
over all Russian citizens in Norway -
为了让他们了解自己的权利
to inform them of their rights.
议长 我知道很多俄♥罗♥斯♥人对此既害怕又怀疑
Speaker, I know that many Russians are both afraid and skeptical of this.
我和一个俄♥罗♥斯♥女人有一个孩子 我知道我在说什么
I have a child with a Russian woman. I know what I'm talking about.
议长 这是完全没有根据的担忧
Speaker, that's a completely unfounded concern.
警♥察♥必须监督这些公民以保护他们
The police must have oversight over these citizens in order to protect them.
这个"俄♥罗♥斯♥人登记行动"背后还有其他原因吗
Are there other reasons behind this Russian registry?
议长先生 你指的是什么
Mr. Speaker, what are you getting at?
你是想实施大规模驱逐吗
Are you trying to enact a mass deportation?
议长先生
Mr. Speaker.
司法部正在调查 如果 我是说如果
The Justice Department is investigating whether the police will be able -
这些公民遭受到挪威人伤害的情况恶化的话
to evacuate these citizens if, and I mean if -
警方是否能够疏散和撤离这些公民
the situation arises where these citizens are harmed by Norwegians.
首相现在说的可是另外一件事情了
The Prime Minister is saying something different now.
你不妨说把话说得明白一些
Why don't you put your cards on the table?
你所指的事情完全是另一个方面
What you're referring to is a complete derailment.
这与政♥府♥要求
It has absolutely nothing to do with the government's request -
剧集 | 占领区(2015) | 导航列表