剧集 | 占领区(2015) | 导航列表
这正是我们留在挪威的原因
That's why we chose to stay in Norway -
在这里 我们一家人坦诚相见 无需害怕
where we can bring our family openly without fear -
不用被迫撒谎
or without being forced to lie.
也不会被迫隐藏我们的爱
And without being forced to hide our love.
因为爱从来都不是罪过
Because love is never a crime.
我很高兴你接受了我的邀请 Kalnietis先生
I'm so glad you accepted my invitation, Mr. Kalnietis.
这是我的荣幸 Sidorova女士
It's my pleasure, Miss Sidorova.
我们说俄语可以吗
Do you mind if we speak Russian, please?
-我英语不是很好 -当然可以
My English is not so good. - Of course.
我对你挑战俄♥罗♥斯♥政♥权♥的方式感到非常兴奋
I am very excited by how you're challenging the Russian regime.
和你的派对很像 Kalnietis先生
Just like your party, Mr. Kalnietis.
这正是为什么...
That's precisely why...
我们立陶宛这儿都很喜欢你
...we like you so much here in Lithuania.
不仅仅是LGBT社群
And not just the LGBT community.
我有一个建议给你 Sidorova女士
I have a proposal for you, Miss Sidorova.
和你们两个合个影吧 来这儿
Let's take a picture of both of you. Come here with us.
我们出去走走吧
Let's take a walk.
我来这儿是寻求你的支持
I'm here to ask for your support -
为了即将到来的选举中 Sidorova女士
in the coming election, Miss Sidorova.
你确定吗
Are you sure?
你得想想这里的社群会如何看待你
You have to think about how the community here sees you.
亲爱的Sidorova女士
Dear Miss Sidorova.
请不要消极地想刚刚发生的事情
Please don't think negatively about what just happened.
别误解
Don't take it the wrong way.
我个人没有这种偏见
I personally have no such prejudice.
我明白 这是一个非常保守的国家
I understand. This is a very conservative country.
正是 我们的大多数选民对同性恋者没有偏见
Exactly. Most of our voters aren't prejudiced against gay people.
但如果我公开支持他们 我的政党永远不会赢得选举
But if I supported them openly my party would never have won.
我很清楚 Kalnietis先生
I understand well, Mr. Kalnietis.
别客气 Sidorova女士 喊我Tavas就可以了
Please, Miss Sidorova. Call me Tavas.
很棒的名字 我查过了 孔雀的意思 是吗
A beautiful name. I checked. It means peacock, doesn't it?
是的
Yes.
我理解你隐藏性取向的原因
I understand why you hide your sexual orientation.
我 不 不 不
Me? No, no, no...
我完全正常 我有老婆
I'm totally normal. I'm married with a wife.
我有一张照片 记录了
I have a photo here of you -
你离开一位相当年轻男性的公♥寓♥
leaving the apartment of a very young man.
这是你在年轻男人的公♥寓♥里的照片
And here is a photo of you in the young man's apartment.
这看上去可不像是正常的有妇之夫
You don't appear to be a normal family man.
你为什么要给我看这个
Why are you showing me all this?
你要钱吗
Do you want money?
不 我只是希望我下次打电♥话♥给你 你要接
No. I just want you to answer the phone the next time I call you.
好 当然可以
Yes, of course.
但我会很感激
But I would be very grateful -
如果你能把那些照片删了
if you would delete those photos.
没用的
It won't help.
我从一个俄♥罗♥斯♥联邦安♥全♥局♥的朋友那儿拿到的
I got them from a friend of mine in the FSB.
但我很乐意在选举中帮助你的政党
But I'm happy to support your party in the election.
拜 Fritjof要去录电视节目了
Bye. Fritjof is going to do the TV show.
-那相当好 -他也和其他受害者聊过了
That's really great. - He spoke with other victims, too.
我们很感谢你这么做 Jesper
We really appreciate you doing this, Jesper.
-很棒 -我只再说一次
That's nice. - I just have to say once more:
你不该在活动中提到MarkThem运动
You shouldn't bring up MarkThem in the campaign.
这会混淆你对奸商的观点
It creates confusion about your views on profiteers.
毋庸置疑的是首相需要与这些行为保持距离
There's no doubt the PM needs to distance himself from those actions.
是 但这也可能成为活跃分子的催化剂
Yes, but it could be a catalyst for the activists.
你会让出更多的媒体占比给Vold
Then you'll give Vold more media coverage.
但即使我们无视MarkThem运动 它也不会就此消失
But the acid marking won't disappear even if we ignore it.
你有应对策略吗
Do you have a strategy for this?
我们让Njord植入病毒到MarkThem的官网
We get Njord to plant a virus on MarkThem's website -
病毒将会攻击用户资料 并曝光他们的身份
that will attack the users and publicly expose who they are.
打扰一下 你是首相办公室的人
Excuse me. You're in the prime minister's office.
-你坐我车吗 -好 谢谢
Will you drive with me? - Yes, thanks.
谢谢会面 明天见
Thanks for the meeting. See you tomorrow.
-都好了吗 -嗯
All set? - Yes.
-你还在那儿吗 -对 这儿太不可思议了
Are you still there? - Yeah. It's incredible here.
直接进去 一直没锁
Just go in. It's never locked.
-没有你在这儿是不是有点奇怪 -相反 棒极了
Isn't it a little odd without you here? - On the contrary. It's really nice.
实际上我打电♥话♥来是了解评估的进展情况
I actually called to hear how the assessment was going.
拆除石油天然气设施吗
The dismantling of the oil and gas installations?
进展非常顺利 我们讨论过拿到你的数据
It's going really well. We talked about getting your input.
我能再来参观一趟吗
Maybe I can come for another visit?
当然可以 什么时候都可以
Yeah, of course you can. Whenever.
-你知道吗 我会的 -好极了
Know what? I'll do that, then. - Great.
在6岁的Ella生命中的每一天 每当她看到她父亲的脸庞
Every day of her life, 6-year-old Ella looked up at her father's face.
她能够找到安全感和温暖
There, she found security and she found warmth.
周而复始 每天如此
Every day of her life -
直到那天 某个人决定要用酸来标记他的父亲
until that day when someone decided to acid mark her father.
Fritjof因为一个决定而被毁容
The decision to destroy Fritjof's face -
而那天正是他退回了他所赚的财富
was made the same day he repaid what he owed.
是他在占领期间所挣的钱
The money he'd earned under the occupation.
为什么说妈妈生病了
Why did you say that Mama was sick?
非常好的问题 Fritjof
A very good question, Fritjof.
为什么这种慷慨的行为对Harald Vold如此危险
Why was this generous act so dangerous for Harald Vold?
这是因为他依赖于我们挪威人之间的仇恨
It's because he depends on hate between us Norwegians.
他需要这点来赢得选举
He depends on it to win the election.
为了赢得选举
To win the election.
Rune Sara Fritjof Andreas.
Rune, Sara, Fritjof, Andreas.
作为你们的首相 我能保证
As your prime minister, I can guarantee -
Vold将对发生在你们身上的事情负责
that Vold will be held responsible for what happened to you.
我明白 查案的是Tanning吗
I understood that it was Tanning who was investigating the case?
不 不够好 明天我得和他谈一谈
No, that's not good enough. I need to talk to him tomorrow.
我看到了威胁的证据
I've seen evidence of a threat.
如果那个家庭出什么意外 我们将追究警方的责任
If anything happens to that family, we'll hold the police accountable.
救命
Help!
你应该看看他的眼神
You should have seen his eyes.
他恨我
He hated me.
他个人并没有恨你
He didn't hate you personally.
他只是害怕失去他所熟悉的挪威
He's just afraid of losing the Norway he knows.
-嗨 -嗨
Hi. - Hi.
我还以为你会大包小包回家呢
I thought you came with lots of bags.
我没去商店
I didn't go to the shops.
-看看 -怎么了
Look. - What is it?
他们在当地医院弄了台新机器
They had a new machine at the local hospital.
是男孩吗
Is it a boy?
现在断定性别还为时过早
It's hard to determine the sex so early on.
我觉得是个男孩
I think it's a boy.
那他会像Jesper Berg一样
Then he'll resemble Jesper Berg.
不会 宝宝很漂亮
No, he's pretty.
瞧 他太漂亮了
Look! He's so gorgeous!
但是他们发现了奇怪的事情
But they found something strange.
看什么
See that?
他们不知道这是什么
They don't know what it is.
医生说他明天会咨♥询♥其他医生
The doctor said he would consult some other doctors tomorrow.
怎么样
How's it going?
出乎意料的好
Surprisingly well.
你要出去吗
Are you going somewhere?
我要去见个人 不过有些晚了
I'm going to a meeting. I'm a little late, though.
事情往后延 别去了 你得呆在家里
It can wait. Come on. You're staying home.
拜 东西都带齐了吗
Bye! Do you have everything?
警方正在重新调查对你委托人的威胁
The police are reopening the investigation of the threat to your client.
很好 基于什么
Great! On what grounds?
官方的解释是有新的证据出现了
The official explanation is that new evidence has shown up.
你的解释呢
And your explanation?
高层看到了你的电视采访 希望你这下满意了
Leadership saw your little TV stunt. I hope you're satisfied.
直到Spartak一家能够得到警方保护才行
Not until Spartak's family gets police protection.
作为律师 你不能这样要求
You can't demand that as a lawyer.
我可以要求认真对待对他家人的威胁
I can demand that the threat to his family be taken seriously -
当我为其提供保护时受到了酸袭击
when I get acid marked defending him.
好的 我会调查警方保护
Fine. I'll look into police protection.
剧集 | 占领区(2015) | 导航列表