剧集 | 无丁之地(2020) | 导航列表
Our security agencies are looking into that, not me.
但我不明白
But I don't understand.
他们只想杀她
They wanted to kill her specifically.
难道他们不是想伤害尽可能多的人吗
I mean, don't they want to hit as many people as possible?
他们宣称
In the announcement they made,
你妹妹是伊♥斯♥兰♥教的耻辱
they wrote that your sister was an insult to Islam
因为她是在埃及的异教♥徒♥考古学家
because she was an infidel archaeologist in Egypt.
他们都是无神论者
These are godless people.
我想见遗体
I want to the see the body.
这可能不太合适
It's not a good idea.
她的遗体 我想见她
Her body... I want to see her.
你想怎么办葬礼
What do you want to do with the furniture?
我还没考虑好 我不知道
I haven't thought about it, I don't know.
都送出去吧 这些不重要
Give them away. It's not important.
这是她的拿手菜 很好吃
It was her specialty, they're good.
不了 谢谢
No, thank you.
你解除了密♥码♥吗
Did you remove the password?
不 没有人动过
No, nobody touched it.
-我能拿走吗 -当然 警方已经调查完了
- Can I take it? - Yes, the Police is finished with it.
长官
Sir?
我们在抽屉里找到了这个 上面有你的名字
We found this in one of the drawers, it's got your name on it.
安托万
Antoine?
安托万
Antoine!
一杯霞多丽酒 谢谢
A glass of chardonnay, please.
-晚上好 -晚上好
- Good evening. - Bonsoir.
你是法国人吗 来这很久了吗
You're French? You've been here for a long time?
-昨天来的 -度假还是工作
- I came yesterday. - Holidays or work?
都不是
Neither.
-祝你今晚愉快 -抱歉 我不是想...
- Have a nice evening. - Sorry, I didn't want to be...
我妹妹刚刚去世了
My sister just died.
我是来取回她的遗体
I'm here to bring her corpse back.
我很遗憾...
I'm sorry...
你又想不到
You couldn't know.
如果你需要找个人聊聊
Well, if you need to talk to someone...
-我不想毁了你的晚上 -我不介意
- I don't want to ruin your evening. - I'm ok.
谢谢
Thank you.
-你是飞行员吗 -目前还是副驾驶
- You're a pilot? - Co-pilot, for now.
-干了多久 -四年
- Since when? - Four years.
但最近半年 我都在飞从巴黎到开罗的航♥班♥
But for the last six months I do the Paris-Cairo route.
-听着挺有意思 -你是说飞行还是开罗
- It seems fun. - To fly or the Cairo?
-都很有趣 -我喜欢飞行和开罗
- Both. - I love to fly and the Cairo...
刚开始很喜欢 但我现在已经习惯了
I loved it at the begining but I'm geting used to it now.
对我而言还是第一次 虽然时机不是很好...
It's the first time for me. It's not the best occasion...
你可以向我稍微介绍一下开罗
You could tell me about the Cairo, a little bit.
你在城里的冒险经历
Your adventures in the city.
他们派救护车来一定有目的
They didn't send the ambulance for nothing.
肯定要出事了
Something is about to happen.
阿达尔同志
Comrade Adar.
古兰 去哨点巡逻一下
Gulan, go around the posts.
让所有人保持最高警惕 快去
I want everyone on full alert. Eyes open. Go! Now!
-你审问过法国人了吗 -他没说实话
- Did you interrogate the Frenchman? - He's not telling the truth.
如果你允许
With your permission,
我想参加牺牲姐妹的葬礼
I would like to attend the funerals of our fallen sisters.
向烈士和她们的家属致敬
To honor the martyrs and their families.
这也是最基本的了
It's the very least you can do.
还有什么要求吗 同志
Anything else, comrade?
-萨瑞亚 -阿达尔要送我去卡米什利市
- Sarya! - Adar is sending me to Qamishli.
-参加葬礼 -我们都应该向她们致敬
- To the funerals. - We should all pay our respects.
-我们也去 -我一个人去
- We'll come, too. - I'm going alone.
你知道这不是你的错 对吗
You know it wasn't your fault, right?
你本来也阻止不了
You couldn't have stopped it.
-是啊 战争很残酷 -这不重要 当时是我指挥
- Yeah, man. War sucks. - Doesn't matter. I was in charge.
战争很残酷 你就想出了这句话
War sucks? This is the best you can come up with?
我还以为你是什么小说家
I thought you were supposed to be a novelist.
很顺口 可以用来做我的新书标题
It's catchy. Could be the title of my new book.
-"战争很残酷" -伍迪
- "War Sucks." - Hey, Woody!
去看看囚犯
Take a look at the prisoner.
给他送点水 也许他会对你开口
Get him water. Maybe he'll talk to you.
我没事 别担心 同志们
I'm okay, don't worry, comrades.
这里有炸♥弹♥ 这里有炸♥弹♥
There's a bomb, there's a bomb!
-趴下 -快去
- Get down! - Go! Go!
快趴下 卧倒
On the ground! Stay down!
该死
Damn it!
给我
Give me!
目标太多了 设置射程一百米 炮口向右七度
Too much! One hundred meters long, seven degrees right.
开门
Open!
我受伤了
I'm hurt!
没事了 没事了
It's okay, it's okay.
-什么情况 -别开枪
- The fuck? - Don't shoot!
求求你 不要开枪
Don't shoot, please! Don't shoot!
她受伤了 我想救她
She's injured. I tried to help her.
卧倒 向那里射击
On the ground! Shoot there!
继续走
Keep moving!
他们来了 继续发射
They're here! Keep going! Keep going!
快送弹♥药♥
Bring ammunition. Fast!
继续射击
Continue shooting!
你没事吧 同志 同志
Are you okay, comrade? Comrade?
同志们 停火
Comrades! Stop!
停火 目标已消失
Stop! It's lost.
他们进入了镇子
They entered the town.
真♥主♥万岁
Allah Akbar!
兄弟们 我们赢了 让她们看看我们是什么人
Brothers, we won! Show them who we are!
真♥主♥万岁
Allahu akbar!
赞美真♥主♥
Praise Allah!
现在我明白他们为什么要派救护车了
Now I understand why they sent the ambulance.
卡车必须立刻前往卡米什利市
The truck must leave to Qamishli right now.
非战斗人员必须上车
Those who can't fight must be on it.
法国人也一样
The Frenchman too.
到卡米什利市总部再审问他
He'll be interrogated at the Qamishli headquarters.
他们会决定如何处置他
They'll decide what to do with him.
我们留在这
We'll stay here
尽可能拖延他们
and hold them here as long as we can.
我来分成三支队伍吗
I'll organize our forces in three?
不 那是你之前的任务
No, that was your mission before.
你必须炸毁曼比季桥
You have to blow up the Manbij Bridge.
阿达尔同志 如果我去了 就无法及时赶回来
Comrade Adar, if I go there, I won't be back in time.
选三名精锐的姐妹 也带上志愿者一起去吧
Pick three sisters. The strong ones. Take the volunteers too.
我们不能让她们在这里被屠♥杀♥
We can't let them be slaughtered here.
不
No.
派别人去 我不走
Send someone else. I'm not leaving.
我要和你 还有姐♥妹♥们♥ 一起奋战到最后
I'm staying with you and my sisters. Till the end.
这是命令 萨瑞亚
You have orders, Sarya.
请原谅我
Please forgive me.
我应该拦下救护车的 但不要因此惩罚我
I should've stopped the ambulance. But don't punish me.
-请让我留下来 -这不是惩罚 萨瑞亚
- Let me stay here, my dear. - It's not a punishment, Sarya.
这个地区已经失守了 我们守不住了
This sector is lost. We can't save it.
如果伊♥斯♥兰♥国从东边突袭
If ISIS outflanks us from the east,
我们的前线将会被击溃
our front line will be overrun
他们的领地会扩张
and they will advance.
炸毁桥梁是唯一能够阻止他们的方式
Blowing the bridge is the only way to stop them.
我给了你一次防止灾难降临的机会
I give you the opportunity to prevent a disaster.
我希望你去完成
I want you to do this.
别耍小孩子脾气 去完成任务 好吗
So, stop acting like a child and do your mission. OK?
是 阿达尔同志
Yes, comrade Adar.
祝你好运 我亲爱的姐妹
Good luck, my dear sister.
来吧
Come on.
我和阿达尔说了 她同意了 我留在营里
I spoke with Adar, and she agreed. I stay with the battalion.
库尔德女子自卫军出动 惊天动地
YPJ marches. Earth and heaven tremble.
我们的血魂与你同在 烈士不朽
Our blood and our souls are with you, O Martyr!
烈士不朽
Martyrs don't die!
之前的反应很快
剧集 | 无丁之地(2020) | 导航列表