剧集 | 无丁之地(2020) | 导航列表
女士们先生们
Ladies and gentlemen,
我们即将到达目的地
we are approaching the destination.
本次航♥班♥将在20分钟后降落在德黑兰霍梅尼机场
The airplane will land at Imam Khomeini airport of Tehran in 20 minutes.
哈马丹省
这是我们的住所
Here is our palace!
挖掘现场离这有20分钟车程
The excavation site is 20 minutes away.
我明天带你过去
I'll take you over there tomorrow.
与此同时 好好休息 明天我来接你
Meanwhile, get some rest and tomorrow I'll pick you up.
这地方算不上豪华 不过
Well, this place isn't exactly glamorous but...
挺好的
It's fine.
-我只待一周 -给
- I'm only staying for one week. - So, here you are.
-谢谢 -明天见
- Thanks. - See you tomorrow.
放在这里吗
Shall I put it here?
-嗯 给我吧 -我博士毕业后就没挖掘过了
- Yes. You can give it to me. - I haven't dug since my PhD.
真希望我能待得更久一点
I wish I could stay a bit longer.
-你要走了 -我周末要去德黑兰
- You're leaving? - I'm going to Tehran for the weekend.
我从没去过 我想去看看
I've never been over there. I want to see how it is.
那是座很棒的城市
It's a great city.
你的口音不太一样 你来自哪
Your accent is different. Where are you from?
我出生在叙利亚 但我是库尔德人
I was born in Syria but I'm a Kurd.
我去年在伊朗成婚
I went to Iran last year to get married.
-你喜欢这里吗 -嗯 但我有点想家人了
- You like it here? - Yes. But I kind of miss my family.
我们还没互相介绍 我叫安娜
We didn't present ourselves. My name's Anna.
幸会 我是海伦
Nice to meet you. I'm Helan.
德黑兰
-你好 欢迎 -谢谢
- Hi. Welcome. - Thanks.
-我要洗手 -好的
- And I need to wash my hands. - Yes.
我带来了扎赫拉的护照 希望能帮到她
I have the passport for Zahra. I hope it will help her.
我有一封扎赫拉的信麻烦你带回去
I have a letter from Zahra to send back with you.
可以吗
It's okay?
萨塞克斯
抱歉 我来晚了
Sorry I'm late.
不不 没事
No, no, it's fine.
我们正准备吃晚饭
We're just about to have some supper.
-我们 -是的 我们 过去吧
- We? - Yeah, we. Go on through.
各位 我想给你们介绍下大名鼎鼎的安娜
Hey, everybody! Wanna introduce you to the famous Anna.
-那是珍妮 -欢迎
- That there's Jenny. - Welcome!
那是本吉 艾利克斯 还有 雅各布 你在吗
That's Benji, and Alex, and-- Jacob, you there?
-在 -是吗
- I'm here. - Yeah?
-你好 幸会 -你好
- Hi. Nice to meet you. - Hi. Hello.
-幸会 -过来
- Nice to meet you. - Come on over!
-食物在桌上了 -进来 进来
- Yeah, food's on the table, so... - Yeah. Hey, come in, come in.
我很高兴你打电♥话♥说你想过来
I was so glad when you called and said you wanted to come.
-我给你带了东西 -是吗
- I brought you something. - Yeah?
-是的 -小礼物吗
- Yes. - What, a little gift?
-他值得吗 我不确定 -我当然值得礼物
- Does he deserve it? I'm not sure. - Yes, I deserve a gift.
叙利亚茄泥酱
Oh, baba ganoush!
-不是 这叫做开胃茄子 -是吗
- No. Is it called mirza ghassemi. - Yeah?
-很类似 -真好
- It's quite similar. - Oh, great!
我尝尝 有些什么
Lemme try this. What have we got?
这是 天 好多蒜
This is-- Boy, it's a lot of garlic!
一些时萝还有些别的 是什么
And some cumin and some something else. What is it?
-香菜 -香菜 对 很好吃
- Coriander. - Coriander. Right. No, it's nice!
-挺好的 当然没有茄泥酱好吃 -天啊 不
- It's good. I mean, not as good as... Baba ganoush. - God, no!
你在那边做的事很棒
That was amazing what you did back there.
我无法用言语
I don't have enough words to express
表达我的感激之情
our... gratitude for your help.
非常感谢 进展很顺利
Really appreciate it. It went very well.
好了 别客气
Okay! Help yourself.
能给我点番茄吗
Can I have the tomatoes?
那是我的一个执念 可能不止于此
An obsession of mine, maybe more than that.
-能给我... -好
- Yes, can I have... - All right.
谢谢
Thank you very much.
安娜
Anna.
-你打开了吗 -是的
- Did you open that? - I did.
为什么
Why?
因为不太对劲
Because something wasn't right about it.
我不是傻子 餐厅里的那个人
You know I'm not stupid. The man at the restaurant.
我给了他扎赫拉的护照
I gave him the passport for Zahra.
但他甚至没有从信封里拿出来
But he didn't even take it out of the envelope,
好像他完全不在乎一样
like it didn't matter to him.
他只想给我这封信
All he wanted to do was to give me this letter.
-他太草率了 -里面有什么
- That's very careless of him. - What's in it?
我找不到任何不寻常的东西
I couldn't find anything unusual.
-别管了 安娜 -不 我做了什么
- Just drop it, Anna-- - No, I did something.
我想知道是什么
I want to know what.
跟我来
Come with me.
你是对的 我们在和绿色运动合作
You were right. We are working with the Green Movement.
大约一年前
About a year ago,
那边的一个活动分子被捕
one of the activists there was arrested.
然后 三个月前
And then, three months ago...
他被诊断出白血病
...he was diagnosed with blood cancer.
我们认为是政♥府♥给他下毒
We believe that the regime poisoned him.
他们把他暴露在某种放射性物质下
They exposed him to some kind of radioactive material.
他朋友成功让他舔了这个信封
His friends managed to get him to lick this envelope, so...
我们要去检测他的口水 看是否有辐射
we're gonna get the saliva tested to see if it has any radiation.
这听上去不像是人♥权♥组织的工作
That doesn't sound like the work of a human rights organization.
你是谁
Who are you?
你真想知道吗
You sure you really wanna know?
因为如果我告诉你
'Cause if I tell you...
一切都将改变
...everything's gonna change for you.
想
Yes.
好
Okay...
-我为一个政♥府♥工作 -哪个政♥府♥
- I work for a government. - Which government?
我是以色列人 我为摩萨德工作
I'm Israeli, and I work for the Mossad.
所以你利用了我
So, you used me?
你知道我绝不会帮助一个间谍机构
You knew that I would never help a spy agency.
我不想跟摩萨德扯上关系
And I want nothing to do with the Mossad.
我们不是坏人
We are not the bad guys here.
嗯 但你们也不是好人
Yeah, but you're not the good guys either.
我们没有绞死纳维
We didn't hang Navid.
-你怎么认识他的 -我不认识他 但我听说过
- How do you know him? - I didn't know him, but I knew of him.
我认识你 安娜
And I know you, Anna.
我知道你的本事
And I know what you're made of.
所以你是从一开始就计划好的吗
So you've planned it? Since the beginning?
-那是个考验 -考验
- It was a test. - A test?
你出色地通过了这个考验
It was a test that you passed spectacularly.
你敏锐且善于观察 安娜
You're sharp and observant, Anna.
你的直觉很准 逻辑很强
You have great intuition, good logic.
然而 当我告诉你一个处于危难之中的
And yet, when I told you the highly dubious tale
活动分子的可疑故事时 你直接就说你愿意
of an activist in distress, you simply said you'd do it.
你完全没有犹豫 你为什么会这样
You didn't bat an eyelid. Why would you do something like that?
那是因为在你内心深处
You did it 'cause deep down inside, right in here,
你知道那是正确的事
you knew it was the right thing to do.
托马斯叫你留在挖掘地点 对吗
Now, Thomas has asked you to stay on at the dig, right?
如果你接受他的提议
If you were to accept his offer--
不 你疯了吗 我不会再做了
No, are you insane? I'm not gonna do it again!
我不会给以色列做间谍
I'm not gonna spy for Israel.
我没叫你给以色列做间谍
I'm not asking you to spy for Israel.
我是叫你跟自♥由♥势力合作
I'm asking you to work with liberal forces
对抗杀了纳维的人
against the people who murdered Navid.
你可以回到你在开罗的小公♥寓♥
Now, you can go back to your little apartment in Cairo,
悼念纳维 哭着入睡
mourn Navid and cry yourself to sleep,
或者加入我们 改变现状
or you could just join us and make a change.
我可以向你保证
I can promise you this.
如果你答应
If you say yes,
这会是你这辈子
it will be the most meaningful thing
做过的最有意义的事
you've ever done in your life.
我们在你的笔记本上安装了加密通讯软件
Okay, so we've installed encrypted messenger on your laptop.
你要做的就是点击这个密♥码♥组合
So what you do is click on this combination right here,
然后把密♥码♥输进去
and then you type in a sequence.
不要等密♥码♥框出现 直接输入
剧集 | 无丁之地(2020) | 导航列表