剧集 | 无丁之地(2020) | 导航列表
记得你跟我说什么吗 这不重要...
Remember what you told me? It doesn't matter if...
我不担心我自己
I'm not worried about myself.
只要其他人能继续 我死不死不重要 但现在...
It doesn't matter if I die as long as the others continue but now...
我们完败了
It's a total defeat.
-你怎么样 -你怎么样
- How are you? - How are you?
愿真♥主♥保佑她
May God have mercy on her.
你怎么样
How are you?
你母亲的事我们很遗憾 愿她在天堂安好
We were very sad for your mother. May her place be in paradise.
欢迎
Welcome, welcome.
过来 姑娘
Come here, my girl. Come here, my girl.
这是他女儿
Oh, this is his daughter.
过来 你个美人
Come, you beautiful.
很高兴你终于回家了
We're so happy that you're finally home.
真棒
Bravo!
你好
Hello.
早上好 早上好
Good morning. Good morning.
其他村庄有什么消息
What's the news from the other village?
我们住在巴黎 辛普朗地铁站旁边
We lived in Paris, near the "Simplon" subway station.
我妈妈在库尔德研究所工作
My Mom worked at the Kurdish Institute.
在拉斐特街和郊区波松尼埃街的路口
At the corner of rue Lafayette and rue du Faubourg-Poissonnière.
真的吗 距离我长大的地方就五分钟路程
Seriously? It's a five-minute walk from where I grew up.
我妈妈想让我成为芭蕾舞演员
My Mom wanted me to be a ballerina.
她对法国的生活有很多成见
She had all these stereotypes about life in France.
当我跟她说我想上爵士舞课的时候
When I told her I wanted to take jazz dance classes,
她差点心脏病发作了
she almost had a heart attack.
你能告诉我你为什么离开法国吗
Now can you tell me why you left France?
因为我们的家在这里
Because our home is here.
你想念巴黎吗
Don't you miss Paris?
想 每天都想
I do. Every single day.
那是...
Was it...
那是你第一次吗
Was it your first time?
你不想让我离开 你愿意付出一切让我留下
You don't want me to leave. You'll do anything to make me stay.
恰恰相反 安托万
Quite the contrary, Antoine.
如果你留下的话 这些都不会发生
If you were staying, nothing would have happened.
但既然你要离开了 就像一切都没发生过一样
But since you're leaving, it's as if nothing happened.
但这对我来说有意义 确实发生了
It meant something to me. It did happen.
你说得对
You're right.
今晚发生的事有意义
What happened tonight meant something.
但只是今晚
But it was just tonight.
现在翻篇了
Now it's behind us, okay?
好吗 安托万
Okay, Antoine?
不应该这么会面 纳瑟
Shouldn't be meeting like this, Nasser.
-对你来说太危险了 -是的 但一切都崩♥盘♥了
- It's too dangerous for you. - Yeah, well, it's all falling apart.
我得杀了一个女人
I had to kill some woman,
然后他们让我把她的头砍下来 因为她是欧洲人
and then, they made me cut off her head 'cause she's European.
我们有心理医生...
Look, we have...we have psychologists--
去他妈的心理医生 你在说什么 老兄
Fucking psychologist. What the fuck you talking about, man?
他们要把我调到拉卡
They're moving me to Ar-Raqqah.
想让我和一个利比亚疯子一起共事
Want me to work with some Libyan psychopath.
-利比亚人阿布·里达 -是的
- Abu Rida al-Libi? - Yeah.
天啊
Fuck.
这太棒了
That's... That is fucking brilliant.
不敢相信
Can't believe it.
他是拉卡军♥事♥委♥员♥会♥的首领
He's head of the military council in Ar-Raqqah.
我知道你是个天才
I mean, I knew you were a fucking star.
我没想到他们这么快就注意到你了
I had no idea that they'd pay attention to you quite so quickly.
你知道这意味着什么吗
Do you even understand what this means? Yeah?
现在所有的屠♥杀♥ 大规模处决
Now, all the massacres, all the mass executions,
都由我来决定
they're gonna be on me now.
我当然理解
Yeah. Yeah, of course. Of course, I understand.
但你也得理解
But you have to understand something, too, eh?
这个利比亚人 他知道所有行动
This Libyan, he will know about all of their operations.
不仅仅是在叙利亚 而是全世界
Not just here, in Syria, but all around the world.
如果他们在计划另一起911事件 或是77事件
If they're planning another 9/11, another 7/7,
他肯定会参与其中
now, he will be involved.
我们需要的正是这种信息
This is exactly the kind of information we need.
-去他妈的吧 我不干了 -什么
- No, fuck that. I'm out. - What?
我要带保罗和伊亚德走 我们要去苏莱曼尼亚
Yeah. I'm taking Paul and Iyad, and we're going to Sulaymaniyah,
我们要从那里飞回家 再见了
and then we're gonna fly home from there. Fuck this.
听着 不 拜托
Hey, look-- No. Come on, seriously.
-我们来聊聊... -别碰我 兄弟
- Let's talk about this-- - Get the fuck off me, man.
-把钥匙给我 -我不会...
- Gimme the fucking keys. - No. I'm not--
把钥匙给我
Gimme the fucking keys!
-把枪放下 把枪放下 -把手举起来
- Stand down! Stand down! - Your fucking hands!
-不 把枪放下 -把手举起来
- No, lower your weapon. - Show your fucking hands.
-把枪放下 -把手举起来
- Stand down! - Show me your fucking hands!
把你的手...
Just put your hands...
把手放在仪表盘上
Put your hands on the dash.
好吗
Okay?
好吗 放在仪表盘上
Yeah? On the dash.
你们能滚开 让我们聊聊吗
Now, will you fuck off and let us talk?
听着
Look.
如果你现在回伦敦
If you go back to London now,
你应该会被移♥民♥局拘留
it is more than likely that you will be detained at Immigration.
我会告诉他们我为你工作
I'll tell them I work for you.
如果他们有问题 可以直接问军情六处
If they got any questions, they can direct them to the MI6.
我不是军情六处的 纳瑟
I'm not with MI6, Nasser.
-真棒啊 我能走了吗 -我从没说过我是
- Brilliant. Can I go now? - I never said I was.
你的脑子...
Your brain just...
在填补你想要的信息...
filled in the blanks in the way it wanted to...
填补这些信息
fill in the blanks.
但我从没说过我是军情六处的
But, I never claimed to be with MI6.
别搞我 斯坦利
Don't fuck with me, Stanley.
你是谁
Who are you?
你到底是谁
Who the fuck are you?
-回答我 -我是摩萨德的
- Answer me. - I'm Mossad.
我为以色列工作
I work for Israel.
-胡扯 你是英国人 -我...
- Bullshit. You're British. - I was...
我出生在伦敦 但是...
I was born in London, obviously, but...
但我是以色列人 我为摩萨德工作
but I'm Israeli, and I do work for the Mossad.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
我猜你现在感觉
I expect you're feeling...
被背叛了
...betrayed right now.
现在你最不该做的事
And the very worst thing you can do
就是回家
at this moment is go back home.
我知道听起来很疯狂 但是...
I'm sure this is gonna sound fucking crazy, but...
你得再相信我一次
you are gonna have to trust me again.
像你以前一样
Like you always did.
安托万 有巡逻队 安静点
Antoine, there's a patrol. Be quiet.
停下 停下
Stop, stop!
文件
Papers.
给你 愿真♥主♥保佑圣♥战♥者组织
Here you go. May Allah protect the mujahedin.
-你们打哪儿来 -加拉贾
- Where are you from? - Qarajah.
-穆♥斯♥林♥吗 -当然是穆♥斯♥林♥
- Muslim? - Of course, Muslim.
-逊尼派还是阿♥拉♥维 -当然是逊尼派
- Sunni or Allawi? - Of course, Ahl Al-Suna!
《古♥兰♥经♥》 《古♥兰♥经♥》
Surah Al-Masad. Surah Al-Masad!
以最仁慈 最慈悲的真♥主♥之名
In the name of God most Gracious, most Merciful.
愿阿布·拉哈卜的双手及身体毁灭
May the hands of Abu Lahab be ruined, and ruined is he.
他的财富对他无益 对他所获亦无益
His wealth will not avail him or that which he gained.
他将死在熊熊烈火中
He will burn in a flaming fire.
-他有鸡 和一些盒子 -盒子里有什么
- He has chickens. And some boxes. - What's in the boxes?
衣服 我打算在乌姆迪布斯市场里卖♥♥掉
Clothes. I sell them at Umm Dibs market.
阿布·阿塔 搜一下盒子
Abu Atta, search the boxes.
她是谁
Who is she?
我女儿
My daughter.
-让她把面纱拿掉 -这是被禁止的 酋长
- Tell her to remove her Niqab. - It's forbidden, Sheikh!
我想看看她的脸
I want to see her face.
那你帮我个忙 把她杀了吧
So, do me a favor, and kill her right now.
如果你看到她摘下面纱的样子
If you see her without niqab,
你就是在羞辱我和我的家庭
you will dishonor me and my entire family,
剧集 | 无丁之地(2020) | 导航列表