剧集 | 无丁之地(2020) | 导航列表
萨瑞亚 来看看你的房♥间
Sarya! Come and see your room.
无人之地
第一季 第五集
你觉得这是妈妈想要的吗
You think that's what Mom would have wanted?
在她死后 我们飞走 把一切抛诸脑后
That we'd fly off, dropping everything right after her death?
不是
No.
你记得她说过什么吗
You remember what she always said?
"你的未来在这里 我想让你有个正常的生活"
"Your future is here. I want you to have a normal life."
她在医院说的 你向她保证过 爸爸
She said it at the hospital. You promised her, Dad.
我以为我们可以
I thought we'd be able to.
出什么事了 是因为钱吗
What's wrong? Is it about money?
不 和钱没关系
No. It's not about money.
我们的家在那边 那里是家
Our family is over there. It's home.
没有你妈妈 我一个人没法在这儿生活
I can't make it here alone without your mother.
那我呢 爸爸 我在那边能干什么
What about me Dad? What will I do over there?
我生活的全部都在这里 我什么都没了
My whole life is here. I have nothing else.
拜托 萨瑞亚
Please, Sarya.
我不能待在这里
I can't stay here.
原谅我
Forgive me.
原谅我
Forgive me.
宽恕我
Pardon.
别哭 爸爸
Don't cry, Dad.
你和那个女孩聊过了吗
So did you talk to that girl?
聊了 她来自瑞士 她叫卡琳
Yeah. She's from Switzerland. Her real name's Karine.
视频里是她吗
And in the video? It was her?
你没找到你妹妹
Well... You didn't find your sister.
你没得到你期待的答案
You didn't get the answer you were expecting.
但至少你有了答案
But you got an answer.
至少你可以回家 继续生活了
At least, now you can go home and move on.
我明天早上带你去卡米什利市
I'll take you to Qamishli tomorrow morning.
你可以从那里跨越土耳其边境
You'll cross the Turkish border from there
然后开始新的生活
and it'll all be behind you.
你不是要和吉利亚一起向南进攻吗
Aren't you supposed to go and fight with Gilia in the South?
吉利亚命令我带你去卡米什利市 这样你就能回家了
Gilia ordered me to take you to Qamishli so that you can go home.
肯定有去那里的人
There must me other people who go over there.
我不能和他们一起去吗
Can't I go with them?
没人会去卡米什利市 安托万
No one else's going to Qamishli, Antoine.
我们被包围了
We're surrounded.
所有村庄一个又一个地向伊♥斯♥兰♥国投降了
One after the other, all villages surrender to ISIS.
这可不是一趟休闲之旅
It won't be a leisure trip.
肯定有其他办法
There must be another solution.
我知道你想和吉利亚待在一起
I know you'd rather stay with Gilia.
这与我想要什么和你想要什么无关
It doesn't matter what I want or what you want.
她让我跟你一起去 我会去的
I was told to go with you and I will.
我们明天早上出发
We'll leave tomorrow morning.
我来帮你弄你的步♥枪♥
Let me help you with your rifle.
-我想把扶手绑上 -我知道
- I wanna tie the handle. - Yeah.
请给我一条胶带
Gimme a piece of tape, please.
-给你 -谢谢
- Here you go. - Thanks.
-好了 -谢谢你
- Voilà! - Thank you.
一名真正的士兵
A real soldier.
拍下我们英雄般的兄弟...
Film our hero brother...
这太棒了 老兄 你得来看看
This is brilliant. Man, you gotta check this out.
-快看 -滚开
- Look at that! - Fuck off, man.
你少磕点芬乃他林
How about you take it easy with the Captagon, yeah?
你知道这里管这叫什么吗 阿布希拉兰
You know what they call it here? Abu Hilalain.
好吧 少磕点阿布希拉兰
All right. Well, take it easy on the Abu Hilalain.
去看看你老婆吧 很晚了
Go see your missus. It's late.
不 她会等我的 不论如何她都会等我的
No, she'll wait for me. No matter what, she'll wait.
-祝你们平安 兄弟们 -祝你平安
- Al-Salam Aleikum, brothers. - Peace be upon you.
你们今天休息好了吗
Did you get some rest today?
你们听说了吗
Are you hearing the reports?
那些村庄在我们达到之前就臣服于我们了
Villages are kneeling before we even reach them.
60公里范围内的村庄都投降了
An entire 60-kilometer strip surrendered.
老兄 你的战争要打响了
Men, your battle is beginning to roll.
-歌♥颂阿♥拉♥ -歌♥颂阿♥拉♥
- Praise God. - Praise God.
明天你会前往拉卡
Tomorrow you're going to Ar-Raqqah.
真的吗 为什么
Really? Why?
你明天就知道了
You'll get your explanations tomorrow.
我们在伦敦的兄弟们找到了你儿子
Our brothers in London have found your boy.
他们会把他带过来
They'll try to get to him.
谢谢你 酋长
Thank you, Sheikh.
真♥主♥保佑 我们走
In God's hands. Let's go.
亚历克斯被转移到了寄养家庭
You see, Alex was transferred to some foster family, yeah?
那个社区里有人提交了申请
So, someone in the community submitted a request.
通过之后 他们就会把他带到这里
Once it's approved, man, they're gonna bring him here.
等一下 你知道这件事吗
Wait a second. You were part of this?
是啊 和酋长说了
Yeah. Spoke to the Sheikh about it,
但我想给你一个惊喜
but, like, I wanted it to be a surprise.
你高兴吗 保罗
Are you happy, Paul?
各位 你们准备好出发了吗
Hey, guys. You ready for your trip?
你敢相信这个人吗
Man, can you believe this guy?
才开始了解他 他就要走了
Just started to get to know him, and he's already leaving.
-我们会想你的 安托万 -你可以跟我一起走
- We're gonna miss you, Antoine. - Can still join me, you know.
吉利亚指挥官在集结这个地区的所有部队
Commander Gilia is gathering all the forces in the area.
-我们要把村庄夺回来... -爱丽丝 我们得走了
- We're gonna take back our villages-- - Alice, we have to go.
你和鸡待在一起
Hey! You're riding with the chickens.
如果你在副驾驶 会很显眼
If you're in the passenger seat, you'll stand out.
快点 进去
Come on. Get inside.
一路平安
Bon voyage.
我们刚刚经过阿布苏拉特 一切正常
We just passed Abu Soura, all is clear.
吉利亚所有单位 我们收到情报 敌人在这个地区出现
All units from Gilia, we have reports on enemy presence in the area.
原地待命 等待我们到达
Hold your position and wait for our arrival.
非紧急情况 保持无线电静默
Keep radio silence, unless necessary.
阿布苏拉特枢纽四队 我们与敌人交火 完毕
This is 4 at Abu Soura junction, we've engaged the enemy. Over.
吉利亚呼叫四队 报告你们的情况
4 for Gilia, report your status.
四队 枢纽严重交火 我们需要支援
This is 4, heavy fire at the junction. We need assistance.
我们快没子弹了
We're running low on ammo!
拉卡市政♥府♥
-祝你平安 -祝你平安
- Peace be upon you. - And upon you.
-你是阿布·穆萨卜·马斯里吗 -是的
- Are you Abu Mus'ab Al-Masri? - Yes.
你和利比亚人阿布·里达的会面在中午
Your meeting with Abu Reda the Libyan will be at noon.
但你必须在会面前见一见阿布·奥萨马
But you have to see brother Abu Osama before the meeting.
我会等你
I will wait for you.
阿布·奥萨马
Abu Osama,
这位是阿布·穆萨卜·马斯里兄弟
this is brother Abu Musab Al-Masri.
-祝你平安 -祝你平安
- Peace be upon you. - And peace be upon you too.
很荣幸见到你
It is an honor to meet you.
-我是阿布·穆萨卜·马斯里 媒体部主管 -你是美国人吗
- I'm Abu Osama, director of media. - You're American?
愿真♥主♥饶恕 当然不是
Allah have mercy, of course not. I...
我是哈里发的忠实士兵
I am faithful soldier of the Caliphate.
这段录像是无价之宝
This footage is priceless.
真♥主♥万岁
Allahu akbar!
这是我们从上次进攻中
It's gonna be the most powerful video
得到的最有力的视频
we've got out of the last offensive.
真♥主♥万岁
Allahu akbar!
荣耀赋予真♥主♥
Glory be to Allah.
我喜欢你的声音 很高冷 很深厚
I like your voice. It's reserved, deep.
谢谢你
Thank you.
幸好你挡上了你的脸
It's a good thing your face is covered.
我想录一段你说英语的视频
I want to record you saying a few words in English,
然后加到视频里
and add it to the video.
看起来就像是你在进攻后
It'll look like you said it on the spot
站在原地说的
right after the offensive.
我觉得这不是个好主意
I don't think that's a good idea.
会产生巨大的影响 兄弟
Well, it'll have a powerful impact, brother,
异教♥徒♥的电视里
both on the infidels' TV networks
和穆♥斯♥林♥兄弟们都会听到你的声音
and on the Muslim men who hear you say it.
可能会激励他们来加入我们
It may help inspiring them to come over here and join us.
如果你用我的声音 会暴露我 对吗
Yeah, well, if you use my voice, it'll expose me, won't it?
那怎么了 你在这里 有我们保护你
So? You're here, protected with us.
剧集 | 无丁之地(2020) | 导航列表