剧集 | 无丁之地(2020) | 导航列表
他和利比亚人一起走了
He's gone with the Libyan.
-什么 -是的 他早就走了 怎么了
- What? - Yeah. Yeah, he went off earlier. Why?
你要去哪儿啊
Hey, where you going? Where you--
别担心 我已经写完报告了 没问题
Don't worry. I finished the reports. It's all good.
兄弟 我们得去计划审讯了
Nah, man, we gotta plan the interrogations.
拜托 我和他一起去 你也应该来
Come on, I'm riding with him. You should come, too.
-走吧 -不行 这很重要...
- Come on, man! - No, it's important, man--
阿布·穆萨布 决定加入我们了吗 来吧
Abu Musab, you decided to join us? Yalla, come.
-走吧 -来啊
- Come on! - Come!
你听到了 来吧
You heard him. Come on!
你们返回 我们去吧
You return, we will go.
你还好吧
You're okay?
安娜在哪儿
Where the fuck is Anna?
到峡谷了 在路的另一边
In the ravine. On the other side of the road.
我们的哨兵刚刚发现了护卫车队
Our lookout just spotted the convoy.
你好
Hello.
祝你们平安 今天有场很重要的战斗
Aleykoum Salam, today we have an important battle.
欢迎你们 我们会一同胜利
Welcome, welcome guys. We will be victorious brothers.
我们会让他们痛苦的叫喊声传到希腊
We will make them bark so hard it reaches Greece.
我们在等什么
What are we waiting for?
我们得确保他来了
We have to be sure he's there.
我们要让他们生不如死
We will make them suffer
把这些混♥蛋♥全杀了
and kill every last one of them, these bastards.
-兄弟 -怎么了
- Hey, man. - Yeah?
-保罗见到他儿子了 -什么 怎么见到的
- Hey, it's Paul. Got to see his son. - What? How?
-我安排的 -不错啊
- I arranged it. - Nice.
是啊 兄弟 但我得和你谈谈
Yeah, man, but I gotta talk to you, man.
过来一下
Just come over here for a sec.
-能等一下吗 我想和... -不不不 听着
- No, can it wait? I wanna be with- - No, no, now. Alright, listen.
-你得过来一下 -拜托兄弟
- I need you to come over here. - Come on, man.
-纳瑟 淡定 你吓到我了 -你赶紧过来
- Nas, man, easy. You're freaking me out. - I need you right now.
-就是现在 -纳瑟 纳瑟 你干什么
- Right now, right now. - Nas. Nas! What are you doing.
开火
Fire.
我稍后会解释的
I'll explain later.
好的 我下去看看
Okay, I'll go down and see.
拿着 确保每个人都死了
Take that and check everyone's dead.
你先走 我马上就来
Go ahead. I'm coming.
-她在干什么 -她在确保利比亚人死了
- What is she doing? - She's making sure the Libyan is dead.
剧集 | 无丁之地(2020) | 导航列表