剧集 | 无丁之地(2020) | 导航列表
Allahu akbar! Allahu akbar!
谢赫
Sheikh.
-我能为你做些什么 -您的批准
- What can I do for you? - With your permission.
我知道在英国您有哈里发的信徒
I know you have men who are loyal to the Caliphate in the UK.
他们能完成一项私人任务吗
Could they perhaps help with a personal mission,
这对我们的一个顶级士兵很重要
which is very important, very, to one of our best soldiers?
-什么任务 -一个男孩 6岁
- What is the mission? - A boy, a 6-year-old,
被送进了社会福利系统
has been dumped into the social services system,
他即将被送去寄养家庭
he's on his way to a foster home.
有没有办法带走他
If there's a way for them to take him,
让他和他爸爸团聚
to reunite him with his father?
带他到这来
To bring him over here?
你是想让我们为一个男孩儿引起骚乱
You're asking to create great commotion for a boy?
如果不是
I wouldn't ask
有利于哈里发 我也不会问您
if I didn't think it was for the Caliphate's benefit.
刚才怎么回事
What was that about?
没什么 就是跟谢赫说婚礼的事
Oh, no. Just telling Sheikh about the wedding.
-怎么样 -不好
- So? - Not good.
法官把保释金定在了五千英镑
The bloody judge only went and set bail at 5,000 quid.
-我们交不起 -他们要把他关起来了吗
- We can't afford it. - They're keeping him locked up then?
这会是他在两年里的第三次被捕
This is gonna be his third arrest in two years.
他再出事只是时间问题
It was only a matter of time he'd get nicked again.
我很遗憾 哥们
Sorry, mate.
这是他老婆
Oi! This is his wife?
嫁给了7.7自杀式
恐怖袭击的携弹者
《太阳报》
科尔 看看她 她好漂亮
Cor, look at her! She's fit!
她要是我老婆 我绝不会自杀
If she were my missus, I woulda never have killed myself.
她要是你老婆 她会炸了自己
If she were your missus, she'd have blown herself up instead.
但他没有自杀
But he didn't even kill himself, you know.
他相信他会去某种天堂 迎娶72个
He believed he were going to some sort of paradise to marry 72 women,
-比她更好的女人 -你信吗
- better than her. - Do you believe in it?
-我对此不可知论 -什么意思
- I'm just agnostic to it. - What's that mean?
意思就是我没有足够的信息来支撑或排除这论点
It means I don't have enough info to support it or rule it out.
我就是问你信不信 又不是你知不知道 所以呢
Just asked if you believe in it, not if you know. So?
-你信吗 -显然
- Do you? - Well, obviously,
我相信某种天堂的存在
I believe in some sort of paradise.
他们三个出生于西约克郡
Three of them born in West Yorkshire.
他们的炸♥弹♥是哪儿来的
Where'd they even get the bombs from?
他们自己制♥作♥的
They just built them themselves.
叫做TATP炸♥弹♥ 撒旦之母
It's called TATP, mother of Satan.
其实很好制♥作♥
They're actually very easy to make.
是吗 我猜猜 你觉得你也能制♥作♥
Is it now? Lemme guess. You think you can build one, too.
我当能可以
Fuck yeah, I can.
网上有制♥作♥手册 我看过
There are manuals on the internet. I've read them.
你疯了吗 你想要警♥察♥追踪到你然后逮捕你吗
Are you crazy? Do you want the police to trace and arrest you?
我觉得我傻吗 我是在学校里看的
Do you think I'm dumb? I did it at school,
我还挂了代理隐藏身份
and I used proxy to hide myself.
-你用了什么 -不 说真的兄弟 小心点
- You used what? - No, seriously, mate. Be careful.
因为这次事件 全国都疯了
The whole country's going mad because of it.
-你不能做傻事 -我们制♥作♥一个吧
- You can't do stupid things. - I say we build one.
-我们就能出名了 -你要炸谁
- We'll be famous. - Who would you blow up?
-不知道 女王 -女王 你认真的吗
- I don't know. The Queen? - The Queen? You serious?
-她对你做了什么 -没什么
- What did she ever do to you? - Nothing.
不知道 那会是大新闻 不是吗
Don't know. It would be big, wouldn't it?
没门儿 她有重重安保
Nah, there's no way. She's way too protected.
是的 总之 她有点无聊
True that. Anyway, she's kind of boring.
我们该物色一个更有名的人
We should go with someone more famous.
比如
Like...
-酷玩乐队 -酷玩乐队
- Coldplay. - Coldplay?
不行 我爱酷玩乐队
Nah, mate. I love Coldplay.
不可能 纳瑟 该你了
No chance. Nasser, your turn.
-我不知道 -说一个
- I don't know. - Come on, mate.
选一个人 随便谁都行
Just pick a name. Any name.
告诉我你想让我在哪儿引爆 我就去
Just tell me where you want me to do it, and I'll do it.
阿布·穆萨卜兄弟
Brother Abu Mus'ab!
既然我们占领了村子 我们需要向西扩散
Now that we have the town, we need to spread west,
但首先我们得处理库尔德人基地
but first we have to deal with the Kurds base.
你曾在十字军里当兵
You were soldier in the crusader's army.
跟我们说说你的意见
Share your opinion with us.
他们会如何进攻这样的基地
How would they attack a base like this?
谢赫 毫不留情
Sheikh, mercilessly.
陆地加空中 还有远攻 像个懦夫一样
Through the air, land, from afar, like cowards.
伊♥斯♥兰♥国没有这样的武器
The Islamic State does not have these kinds of weapons.
你会怎么做
What would you do?
找点东西分散他们的注意力
Distract them with a few elements
然后就由你决定了
and then, that would be for you.
那会分散他们 把他们分成两半
It will split them. It will split them in half.
-多少人 -20
- How many men? - Twenty.
很好
Very nice.
十字军把你教得很好 阿布·穆萨卜
The crusaders taught you well, Abu Mus'ab.
全体注意
Men!
因为真♥主♥我们战胜了那些十字军
We were victorious against those crusaders today because of God.
真♥主♥万岁
God is great!
但是最大的挑战还未到来
But the greatest challenge still hasn't come.
36小时后 我们将进攻真♥主♥的敌人
In 36 hours, we will attack the enemies of God.
真♥主♥万岁
God is great!
你们的任务是抓住所有外国人 所有外国人
Your mission is to catch every foreigner. Every foreigner!
美国人 犹太复国主义者 欧洲人
Americans, Zionist, Europeans!
所有外国人 我们要活捉他们
Every foreigner! And we want them alive!
不过请让我提醒你们一件事
But allow me to remind you of one thing.
在战场上死于女人手下的人
He who dies by the hand of a woman on the battlefield,
将成不了烈士
that is no martyrdom!
那是普通死亡
That is a regular death.
意味着没有天堂和处♥女♥
Meaning there is no heaven and no virgins!
-继续战斗 -继续战斗
- Onward to battle! - Onward to battle!
-继续战斗 -继续战斗
- Onward to battle! - Onward to battle!
-真♥主♥万岁 -真♥主♥万岁
- God is great! - God is great!
这是枪猎的牙齿
It's my hog's tooth.
只要在我身上 我就不可触及
As long as it's on me, I'm untouchable.
-枪猎 -枪手猎人
- Hog? - Hunter of gunmen.
-狙击手 -你在军队待过
- Sniper. - You served in the army?
海军陆战队 去过三次伊♥拉♥克♥
Marine Corps. Three tours in Iraq.
我们回家的时候
When we got back home,
我在电视上看到这里变得一团糟
I saw on TV how everything here was going to shit.
意识到我们的战争白打了
Realized that our war was all for nothing.
我的朋友白白牺牲
My friends died for nothing.
情况反而恶化
And it was just getting worse.
所以
So...
就来帮忙了
...came to help.
我可以这样趴几个小时
You know, I can lie like this for hours.
就像狮身人面像
Like a sphinx...
或者石头一样
or a rock.
我放松脸颊
I rest my cheek,
深呼吸两次
take two deep breaths.
我必须渗入寂静
I have to seep into the silence
才能控制风的影响
to be able to control the wind's influence.
所以
So...
我的大脑隔绝所有噪音
I empty the space in my brain from all the noises.
以及世界的干扰
The interruptions of the world.
我拔掉塞子 让我的脑子慢慢干涸
I just pull out the plug and let all my brain dirt drain out.
就像浴缸一样
Like in a bath.
很有诗意
Very poetic.
你说得对
You're right.
浪费了就太可惜了
It'd be a shame to let that go to waste.
咱们给路易斯的粉丝拍个视频
Let's take a video for Luis' followers.
别抖
Don't shake it.
-开始 -我想你应该会喜欢这段日常
- Okay. - I bet you'd love this routine.
这就像是治疗 我可以在这趴上几个小时
It's like therapy. I can lie like this for hours.
-像狮身人面像 像石头... -认真的吗
- Like a sphinx, a rock-- - Seriously?
你要重新录一下吗
You're gonna do it all again?
剧集 | 无丁之地(2020) | 导航列表