剧集 | 无丁之地(2020) | 导航列表
开罗
这里展览一些矿石样品
There's an exhibition of mineral samples here,
这是会议室 冈瑟的办公室 乔治的办公室
this is the meeting room, Gunther's office, George's office...
给你介绍一下组员 他们很友好
Let me introduce you to the team. They're very nice.
大家早上好
Hi, everyone! Good morning!
这位是安娜
This is Anna...
无人之地
第一季 第六集
安娜 我是安托万 祝你生日快乐
Anna, it's Antoine. I'm calling to say happy birthday.
我很想你 妈妈和爸爸也是
I miss you a lot. So do Mom and Dad.
我们爱你 我还会打给你的
We love you. Well... I'll keep calling you, then.
希望有一天你会接电♥话♥
Hopefully, someday you'll pick up the phone.
生日快乐 妹妹
Happy birthday to you, sister.
今天是你的生日 安娜 请坐
This is the birthday girl, Anna. Sit, sit!
-你好 我是斯图尔特 -安娜
- Hi. Stuart. - Anna.
很高兴认识你 安娜 这是茄泥酱吗
Hi. Nice to meet you, Anna. Oh, is that baba ganoush?
我一直在寻找完美的茄泥酱
I am on a constant search for the perfect baba ganoush.
-介意我... -吃吧
- Do you mind if I... - Yeah, go, sure.
谢谢
Oh, thank you.
那么
Now...
这个好吃 真的很好吃
Oh, that's good. That's really good.
谢谢 生日快乐
Thank you. Happy birthday to you.
他们让我和他们一起
They made me join them.
他们有庆生的传统 所以...
They have this kind of birthday tradition at work, so...
-我不得不来 -亲爱的 抱歉
- I had to come. - Oh, dear. I'm sorry.
不用 但是 我本来不想情绪化的
No, but I... I didn't mean to be moody.
-你住在开罗吗 -没有 我只是...
- Do you live in Cairo? - No. It's just...
我是出个短差
I'm doing a quick work visit.
-你是做什么的 -我可以告诉你
- What do you do? - I'll tell you,
但你得保证不会讽刺我
but as long as you promise not to be too sarcastic about it.
但你勾起了我的好奇心
But now, you know, I'm intrigued.
我在人♥权♥组织工作
I just work for a human rights organization.
那我为什么会讽刺你
So, why would I be sarcastic about it?
因为很多人觉得人♥权♥工作
'Cause so many people think that humanitarian work
只是业余爱好 这就是原因
is a fucking hobby, that's why.
-但我不这么觉得 -很好
- But I don't. - Good.
老实说 你看起来
But to be honest, you don't look like you work
不像在人♥权♥组织工作的人
for a human rights organization.
-为什么不像 -我不知道
- Why not? - I don't know.
你看起来不是那种人
You don't seem like the type.
你听说过那句话吧
You know what they say, don't you?
如果你在生日这天刻薄的话
If you're mean on your birthday,
你一整年都会很刻薄的 小心
you're gonna be mean all year long. Watch out.
你在哪个组织工作
And which organization?
不是太大的组织 但也很重要
It's not one of the big ones, but essentially,
我们给中东的草根运动提供支持
we support grassroots movements in the Middle East.
自♥由♥势力 民♥主♥部队
Liberal forces, democratic elements.
就是想让祖国变得更好的那些人
Basically anyone who wants to make their country a better place.
-包括埃及吗 -中东所有地区
- And here in Egypt? - All over the region, really.
我们在突尼斯和利比亚都有好朋友
We have good friends in Tunisia, and Libya,
还有也门和伊朗
Yemen, Iran, too.
非常勇敢的人♥民♥
Incredibly brave people.
你与伊朗的绿色运动合作过吗
Do you work with the Green Movement in Iran?
是的 各种团体
Yeah, well... various groups.
不过不能讨论太多细节
Can't really talk about it too much in detail though.
我们永远关心我们的朋友
Our concern is always our friends
和这些国家的同胞们
and counterparts in those countries,
如果他们暴露
so, you know, if they were exposed,
他们可能会受到严重的残害
serious harm could come to them, so,
所以我们不能透露太多细节
So, we don't like to get into too many specifics about it.
就这样
That's all.
这个太棒了了 真的好吃
This is just off the charts. Really delicious.
-但你具体做什么 -主要是财政方面
- But what do you do exactly? - Mostly finance.
捐赠事务之类的事
Donor relations, that kind of shit.
-所以你是管钱的 -是的
- So, you're--you're the money man? - Yeah.
这就说得通了
That makes sense.
你是要再刻薄上36♥4♥天吗
Now, are you gonna be mean for 36♥4♥ days from now on?
至少36♥4♥天吧
At least.
♪祝你生日快乐♪
♪ Happy Birthday to you ♪
♪祝你生日快乐♪
♪ Happy Birthday to you ♪
♪生日快乐 亲爱的安娜♪
♪ Happy Birthday dear Anna ♪
♪祝你生日快乐♪
♪ Happy Birthday to you ♪
-安娜 -我在这
- Anna! - I'm here!
哈马丹的项目 伊朗人终于同意了
The project in Hamadan... The Iranians have finally agreed.
-是吗 -这是大事
- Oh, yeah? - It's huge.
-太棒了 -我都不相信真的能成
- That's great. - I didn't believe it would happen.
你得来 你没得选
You have to come. You don't have a choice.
我相信能行 但我喜欢在这里工作
I kind of believed it would happen but I like working here.
你都六个月没出过实验室了
You haven't been out of your lab for six months!
你会成为副部长 我们共同签署协议
You'll be deputy-director. We'll cosign the articles.
-你不能拒绝 -我不想去伊朗
- You can't decline. - I don't want to go to Iran.
但是恭喜 很棒 我很开心
But congrats. It's great. I'm very happy.
-这是你的菜吧 -开玩笑 他才20岁吧
- This one is your type, right? - You're kidding? He's, like, 20.
真的 不可能
Really. It's never gonna happen.
-不会是你喜欢吧 -乐观点 斯图
- No, you didn't. - Optimism, Stu.
你得乐观点
You have to be optimistic.
-这是个不错的软件 很便利 -是 这个
- But it's a nice app. Handy! - Yeah, it is...
一切都还好吗
Is everything okay?
没事 只是...
It's-- it's fine, just...
失陪一下
Just give me a moment?
我马上回去 我会想办法解决
I'll come back. I'll try to figure it out.
该死
Shit.
-发生什么事了 -工作上的事
- What happened? - It's a work thing.
跟我说说 怎么了
Tell me. What's wrong?
我们已经...
We've been...
我们已经和这位积极分子合作一年了
We've been working with this activist for about a year now,
最近当局开始骚扰我们
and recently, the authorities had started to harass us, so...
看起来她似乎暴露了
it looks like she might've been exposed.
如果是这样的话 他们会逮捕她
And if that is the case, then they'll arrest her, and...
-他们是谁 -她住在德黑兰
- And who's they? - She lives in Tehran, and...
我们动用了非常规手段救她出来
We're taking the unusual step of trying to get her out.
我们弄了一个假的德国护照
So, we found a fake German passport
说服了一个欧洲外交官递给她
and convinced this European diplomat to deliver it to her,
但是我们刚刚得知 他的旅程被取消了
but I've just been told his trip has now been canceled,
看起来我们现在真的陷入了
so it looks like we are now really up shit creek
和以前一样的困境中
without a paddle, as it were.
你没有别的人了吗
Don't you have someone else?
找个人这么短时间动身去伊朗
To go to Iran with this kind of short notice
做这么危险的事情吗 没了
and do something incredibly risky? No...
至少现在想不起来信得过的人
No, trusted names are not exactly popping into my head right now.
抱歉 我现在得去处理这件事
I am sorry, I gotta go deal with this really.
很高兴再次见到你 安娜 真的
So lovely to see you again, Anna. Really.
如果这个阿多尼斯和我联♥系♥ 我会怪你的
And if that Adonis gets in touch, I'm gonna blame you.
抱歉 再会
Sorry. Okay, ciao. Bye.
-斯图尔特 斯图尔特 -什么事
- Stuart! Stuart! - Yeah?
我刚在想
I was thinking.
你知道托马斯吧 他总是叫我去伊朗
You know Thomas? He keeps asking me to go to Iran.
不不 绝对不行...
No, no, no. Absolutely not--
不 但他可以立刻给我办签证
No, but he can arrange a visa for me in no time.
这或许是最好的方案
It might be the best solution.
不 安娜 你好像不明白
No, Anna, I don't think you understand.
外交官有豁免权 如果他被抓
A diplomat has immunity. If he gets caught,
他只会被驱逐出境
he just gets chucked out of the country.
你是普通人 如果你被抓
You're a civilian. If you get caught--
我清楚风险
Yeah, I understand the risk.
但在这么短时间内你找不到别人
But you'll never find someone else on time.
给我24小时
Well, gimme--gimme 24 hours
我看看能不能找到办法 好吗
to see if I can find a solution, okay?
然后我们或许可以谈谈
And then maybe, just maybe, we'll talk about it then.
谢谢你 安娜 你真是个星星 谢谢
Thank you, Anna. God, you are a star. Thank you.
谢谢 非常感谢
Thank you. Thank you very much.
剧集 | 无丁之地(2020) | 导航列表