剧集 | 无丁之地(2020) | 导航列表
That was a nice reaction before.
你可能救了她一条腿 甚至是一条命
You probably saved that girl's leg. Maybe even her life.
你愿意告诉我 你来这里干什么吗
So, you mind telling me what you're doing here?
我在找我妹妹 安娜·阿贝尔 夏马拉
I'm looking for my sister. Anna Habert. Shamaran.
没听说过 你呢
Never heard of her. You?
我和一个认识她的人聊过
I talked to a guy who knows her.
-卢克·墨菲 -我认识卢克
- Luke Murphy. - Yeah, I know Luke.
几周前戴尔泽尔市附近受伤了
Got banged up a few weeks ago near Deir al-Zor.
没错 他在伊斯坦布尔的医院 现在你信我了吧
Yes. He's in a hospital in Istanbul. Now do you believe me?
唯一的问题是 戴尔泽尔市在300多公里外
Well, the only problem is Deir al-Zor is 200 miles away.
就算我相信你 哥们
So even if I do believe you, buddy,
你来错地方了
you're in the wrong fucking place.
有信♥号♥♥了
Got a signal.
珍妮
Hey, Jenny.
就想告诉你一声 一切尽在掌握之中
Wanted to let you know that everything is under control.
你没有接电♥话♥ 我真的很想和你聊聊
You're not answering. Really wanted to talk to you.
希望能尽快接到你的电♥话♥
I hope to have phone reception in a few days
听听你可爱的声音
to hear your cute voice.
帮我个忙 打给爸爸 跟他说我没事 好吗
Do me a favor. Call Dad and tell him I'm fine, will you?
我挂了 再见
I'm hanging up now. Bye.
你说你妹妹叫安娜·阿贝尔
Did you say your sister's name was Anna Habert?
-没错 -什么情况
- Yeah. - What the fuck?
网上说她两年前死于一次恐怖袭击
It says she died in a terror attack two years ago.
我看看
Lemme see.
我在这里见过她
I saw her here.
-你开玩笑的吧 -没有
- You're joking. - Nope.
肯定是她 她就是个杀人机器
This is her for sure. She's a real killin' machine.
-你说她自称夏马拉 -瑞恩 读读文章
- You said she calls herself Shamaran? - Ryan, read the article!
-她两年前就死了 -我知道我在说什么
- She died two years ago. - I know what I'm saying.
我五个月前在这里见过她 在学院里
I saw her here, five months ago. At the academy.
她当时和吉利亚指挥官在一起
She hangs around with Commander Gilia.
她现在变黑了 笑起来也不是这样
She's brunette now. Doesn't smile like this. No, sir.
你知道我能在哪儿找到她吗
Do you know where I can find her?
其实等我们把桥炸了
Actually, we're meeting up with her
就要跟她会和了
battalion once we blow up the bridge.
瑞恩 别说了
Ryan. Enough.
是 夫人
Yes, ma'am.
我必须跟你们走 我必须见到她
I must go with you, I need to see her.
听见了吗 我必须跟你们走
Do you hear me? I need to come with you.
我相信你 好吗
I believe you. OK?
我不知道她是不是你妹妹
I don't know if she's your sister
但我相信你是来接她的
but I believe you came to take her.
但你不能跟我们走
But you can't come with us.
等我们到了十字路口 你待在卡车上
When we get to the crossroads, you stay in the truck.
给
Here.
联♥系♥一下你家人 跟他们报个平安
Call your family. They'll know you're OK.
瑞恩
Ryan.
喂
Hello?
-是我 安托万 -安托万
- It's me, Antoine. - Antoine!
怎么了 你在干什么
What's happening? What are you doing?
我没事 别担心
I'm OK, don't worry.
-你在哪儿 -别担心
- Where are you? - Don't worry.
你疯了吗 我当然担心 我知道你在土耳其
You're crazy? I worry, I know you're in Turkey,
你的名字在前往伊斯坦布尔的旅客名单上
you were in a passenger's list for Istambul.
我不在土耳其 我在叙利亚
I'm not in Turkey, I'm in Syria.
什么
What?
我没有搞错 有人认出了安娜 她就在这儿
I wasn't mistaken, someone recognized Ana. She's here.
安托万 我求求你 马上离开那里
Antoine, I beg you. Go away immediately.
我在去见她的路上
I'm on the way to meet her.
-你必须马上回来 -罗琳 你听见了吗
- You must come back now. - Loraine, do you hear me?
安托万 我听不清
Antoine? I can't hear you.
你听见了吗
Do you hear me?
我们想给安娜写本书 她今天下午告诉我的
We wanted to write a book on Anna. She told me this afternoon.
-我很乐意读读看 -是吗
- I'd read it. - Yeah...
也许这是她的办法
It's maybe her way to deal with it.
我不认识她 但这也许也让她感到慰藉
I don't know her, maybe it will help her.
我不希望公开 这是我们自己的历史
I don't want it to become public. It's our history.
已经公开了 报纸 还有电视
It's already public. Newspapers, TV...
我没看 他们说了什么
I didn't see. What do they say? What are they saying?
说她好几年没跟家里联♥系♥了
That she didn't hear from her family since a few years,
断了所有的联♥系♥
that she had cut every communication.
是这样吗
Is that so?
我们四年没说话了
We didn't talk for four years.
我之前想联♥系♥她
I tried to get in touch with her.
我给她打了电♥话♥ 发了邮件
I called her, sent her emails...
她从来没有回复过
She never answered.
发生了什么
What happened?
你不觉得这很奇怪吗 是不是太容易了
You don't think it's weird? That it's too easy?
我们都很震惊 当然 你是第一个
We're all shocked. You're the first one, of course.
这是什么意思 是说我疯了吗
What does it mean? That I'm out of my mind?
我们没有这么说
We're not saying that.
-但你的理论... -我没有什么理论
- But your theory... - I don't have a theory.
这有些不对劲
There is something wrong here.
给我们看的这封信...
The letter, so that we can see it...
还有 她的电脑一直有密♥码♥ 她很谨慎
And the computer always had a password. She was very cautious.
连我都不知道密♥码♥ 现在人人都能登录
Even I didn't know it. And now everybody has access to it.
还有那块手表 她从来没有戴过
And the watch... she never wore it.
你说的是四年前的事了
You're talking about four years ago.
人会变的
People change.
我们无从知晓
We can't know.
"安托万 这封信实在是让我下不了笔
"Antoine, it's hard for me to write this letter.
我本来希望时间和距离会治愈你
I was hoping that time and distance would help you.
四年过去了 你还是拒绝继续前行
Four years have passed and you refuse to move on.
我们做出了自己的选择 破碎的一切
We have made our choices. All what happened, what broke,
我们无法复原
we can't fix it."
不仅是因为你 也因为我
Not only because of you, but also because of me.
算是为了你自己 我请求你
I ask it, for your own sake,
忘了我 向前看吧
let me go, move on.
我已经做到了
I managed to do it.
现在你必须原谅自己"
Now you have to forgive yourself."
我们已经四年零两个月没说过话了
We don't talk for four years and two months
临死前她还写了一封告别信
before dying she writes a farewell letter.
但她没有寄出去
But she didn't send it.
-她想让我找到 爸 -别说了
- She wanted me to find it, dad. - Please stop.
-你想让我们怎么办 -我不知道
- What do you want us to do? - I don't know.
如果她没死呢 如果...
What if she wasn't dead? What...
安托万
Antoine...
我们已经看过了所有的文件
We have read all the docs.
还有医疗报告
The medical reports...
你必须接受现实 就是这样了
You have to live with it now. That's all.
这不可能 她不可能死了
It's not possible, she can't be dead.
如果她真的死了 那就是我的错
It's my fault if she's gone. My fault.
-我害死了她 -不
- I killed her. - No.
你知道的 妈妈 我害死了她
You know it, mother. I killed her.
你在这里干什么
What are you doing here?
我需要找到她 你明白吗
I really need to find her. Do you understand?
-当然 -等等 听我说
- Of course. - Wait. Listen.
你们要炸桥吗 我可以帮你们
You're going to blow a bridge? I can help you.
我是建筑工程师 这是我的工作
I'm a building engineer. It's my job.
听我说 我不想浪费时间 快回卡车上
Listen, I don't want to loose my time. Go back in the truck.
你知道桥是用什么材料建成的吗
Do you know what it is made of?
预应力混凝土 强度起码是C50
It's prestressed concrete. C50 at least.
你得定位到五个弱力点
You need to spot the week points.
你自己回去 不然我就把你绑了扔回去
You go back alone or I attach you and throw you.
我看见你的包了 你有多少 80公斤的炸♥药♥吗
I saw your bag. You have what, 80 kg of explosives?
你觉得这足够吗
Do you think it's enough?
如果你不注意细节的话 桥可是能撑住的
If you don't do it well, the bridge isn't going to suffer.
-好好好 -回到卡车上
- Okay, okay, okay. - Go back in the truck!
什么类型的桥
What kind of bridge is it?
悬索桥 梁式桥 桅索桥
Suspended? Beams? Shrouds?
你们不知道
剧集 | 无丁之地(2020) | 导航列表