剧集 | 无丁之地(2020) | 导航列表
Get dressed.
走
Move.
不
No...
混♥蛋♥
Motherfucker...
搞什么 斯坦利 放开我
The fuck, Stanley? Fuck off me, man.
这他妈是怎么回事
What the fuck is this all about?
你让他们来干什么
Why've you got these fucking guys here, man?
放开我
The fuck off me!
我必须问你 纳瑟 你倒戈了吗
I have to ask you, Nasser. Have you been compromised?
-什么 -你的古♥兰♥经♥被人动了手脚
- What? - Your Koran has been tampered with.
有人想把它拆开 我再问你一次
Someone's tried to open it up. I'm gonna ask you one more time.
你倒戈了吗
Have you been compromised?
那个利比亚人被杀的时候 古♥兰♥经♥就在我身上
The Koran was with me when the fuckin' Libyan got killed, yeah?
爆♥炸♥把我炸飞了
Blast sent me fucking flying in the air.
肯定是落地的时候撞坏了
Would've got banged up when it hit the ground.
你去那里干什么
The fuck were you doing there?
我明确地告诉过你不要去
I told you explicitly not to go there.
我是去救伊亚德的
I went there to get Iyad!
他死了
He's dead.
妈的
Oh, fuck.
我知道有人员伤亡
I knew there were casualties,
但我不知道他是其中之一
but I didn't know he was one of 'em.
-我很遗憾 -你很遗憾
- I'm sorry. - You're sorry?
所以你才让他们对我脱衣搜身吗
Is that why you got these fucking guys that strip-searched me
把我当什么人了
like a little fucking bitch, yeah?
算你走运 有他们保护你
You know what? You're lucky they're here, mate. Yeah?
不然我他妈现在就杀了你
'Cause I would've fucking killed you, right here, right now.
行了
All right.
发生了什么
What happened?
我想救他的...
Man... I tried to save him, man. I--
我以为我能救他
I thought I could as well.
过来
Come here.
你不能自责
You can't blame yourself.
知道吗
You know,
你不用为别人所做的决定而负责
you're not responsible for other people's decisions.
利比亚人死了 我把他交给你了
The Libyan is dead. I've handed him to you, yeah?
现在能放我走了吗
So now, I can leave?
-还不行 -求你了
- Not yet. - Please?
你快成功了 还不能离开
Not when you're so close?
好吧 还要多久
All right. How much longer?
有什么计划
What's the fucking plan?
跟我来
Here. Follow me.
来吧
Come on.
恐怕我不能在叙利亚久留了
So, I'm afraid I can't stay in Syria much longer.
国内需要我
I'm needed at home.
我想向你介绍你的新负责人
I wanted to introduce you to your new handler.
这是苏菲 苏菲 这是纳瑟·亚辛
This is Sophie. Sophie, this is Nasser Yassin.
斯坦利对你评价很高 与你合作是我的荣幸
Stanley has spoken highly of you. Such an honor to work with you.
我偶尔会来看看
I'll visit once in a while,
但接下来的通信都由苏菲负责
but ongoing communication will be through Sophie.
她很厉害
She's one of the best.
对这片地区了如指掌
Knows the territory here like the back of her hand.
我们讨论一下通信方案吧
Yeah. We'll start talking about communication protocol?
好
Yeah.
救护车出发去卡米什利市了
The ambulance is on its way to Qamishli.
我竭尽全力帮助你哥哥了
I went to great lengths to help your brother.
谢谢
Thank you.
我得跟你说清楚 安娜
Gotta be clear with you about something, Anna.
这次你要做到底
This time, you are in it to the end.
如果你决定退出
'Cause if you decide you want out,
估计会导致很不美好的后果
I expect there to be some pretty unpleasant consequences.
不会的 我会遵守约定
That's not gonna happen. I'll keep our deal.
你回来我很高兴
It's good to have you back.
下车 纳瑟
Get out of the fucking car, Nasser!
-等等 等等 -下车
- Wait, wait, wait-- - Get out of the fucking car!
把枪放下 兄弟 听我说 他早就知道了
Put the gun down, man. Listen to me. He already fucking knew.
-他起疑了 -你在骗我
- He suspected. - You're lying to me!
没骗你 他知道有人动了《古♥兰♥经♥》
No, man! No way! He knew someone had messed with the Koran!
你在撒谎
You're fucking lying.
-你提醒他了 -把枪放...
- You warned him. - Fucking put the--
你非得告诉他 是不是
You fucking had to tell him, didn't you?
你提醒他了
You fucking warned him
然后又一次地背叛了我们 对不对
and you betrayed us one last time, didn't you?
我当然没有 他要离开叙利亚了
Of course I fucking wouldn't, man. He's leaving Syria.
-他要离开叙利亚了 -跪下
- He's leaving Syria. - Get on your fucking knees.
-兄弟 别这样 -给我跪下
- No, man. Don't do it. - Get on your fucking knees!
立刻跪下
Get on your knees now.
和我一起祷告吧
Pray with me.
《世人章》
Surat An-Nas.
奉至仁至慈的真♥主♥之名 祢说
In the name of God Most Gracious, Most Merciful, say,
"我求庇于世人之主
"I seek refuge in the Lord of mankind,
世人之主
The God of mankind
世人之神
From among the jinn and mankind.
世人之主 护我免遭恶魔的教唆
The God of men, from the evil of whispering devil...
恶魔在世人心中教唆
Who whispers in the hearts of men.
恶魔属于精灵和人类"
From demons and from men."
偏执的教唆者
Obsessive whisperer.
教唆的恶魔
The whispering devil.
他叫斯坦利
His name is Stanley,
我要杀了他
and I'm gonna kill him.
无论如何
No matter what.
他留下一个法国女人接替他
He left this French woman here to replace him.
我们利用她接近他
We use her to get to him.
然后把他们两个都杀了
And we're gonna kill them both.
只剩你和我了 兄弟
It's me and you, bro.
-先生 你能出去一下吗 -什么
- Sir, can you step outside, please? - What?
出去好吗
Just step up outside.
-医疗队要做些检查 -什么
- The medical team is going to take some tests. - What?
然后我们要送她去另一家医院 到外面等
And then we're taking her to another hospital. Just wait outside.
你在说什么 什么医院
What are you talking about? What hospital?
到外面等
Wait outside.
萨瑞亚要被转移到另一家医院了
Sarya's being transferred to another hospital.
他们只说了这个
That's all they told me.
她要乘救护车到土耳其
She's being transferred to Turkey by ambulance.
-土耳其 -别担心 她不会被逮捕的
- Turkey? - Don't worry. She won't be arrested.
她的证件齐全
All her documents are in order.
她将被遣返回法国接受治疗
She'll be repatriated to France where she'll be treated.
你都知道 这是你安排的吗
You knew about that? You arranged everything?
你该走了 你要和她一起上飞机
You have to go. You're on the same plane as her.
如果你再回来这里 或者把情况说出去
You know, if you were to come back here or to speak out,
让别人知道我还活着
to let people know that I'm still alive,
就会给所有人招来危险
you'd put us all in danger.
爸妈 你我 所有人
Dad, Mom, you and me. All of us.
那我...
So I'll...
再也见不到你了
never see you again?
我不会逃跑的
I won't run away.
我不用再躲着你了
I don't need to hide from you anymore.
我爱你 安娜
I love you Anna.
我也爱你 哥哥
I love you too, my brother.
好了 走吧
Come on. Go!
阿贝尔先生和太太 请跟我来
Mr. And Mrs. Habert. Please follow me.
安托万
Antoine!
-你怎么样 没受伤吧 -我没事
- How are you? You're not wounded? - I'm fine.
-你让我们担心死了 -我没事 别担心
- We were so worried for you. - I'm fine. Don't worry.
很抱歉让你们担惊受怕
I'm sorry for what I put you through.
我...
I...
-我得跟她一起走 -阿贝尔先生
- I have to go with her. - Mr Habert.
我们要和你谈谈
We need to talk to you.
-他刚落地 -我得跟救护车一起走
- He just arrived. - I have to go with the ambulance.
情报部想和你谈谈
The Intelligence Department wants to talk to you.
等等
剧集 | 无丁之地(2020) | 导航列表