剧集 | 无丁之地(2020) | 导航列表
Okay.
假设她回答你的问题 然后呢 你回家吗
Let's say she answers your questions. Then what? You go home?
还是和她一起留在这里
You stay here with her?
因为她是不会走的 你知道的吧
Because she won't leave, you know. You know that, right?
恭喜 五个目标你只打中了一个
Congrats. You missed 4 out of 5 targets.
你受我影响分心了
You let me distract you.
忘记了身边的事物 专心点 继续练习
Forget what's around you. Focus. Now keep practicing.
我们在找他 如果你知道...
We're looking for him. If you know...
我和你们说过我不知道他的下落
I told you, I don't know where he is.
你和他很熟吗
Do you know him well?
我已经回答了
I've already answered.
你们有权来这里
Do you even have the right to come here
问我一堆问题吗
and bombard me with questions?
怎么了
What's going on?
-这是安托万 -你好
- This is Antoine. - Bonjour.
他住在这里
He lives here.
我想找纳维·米尔扎西 你知道他在哪儿吗
I'm looking for Navid Mirzahi. Do you know where he is?
-有什么事吗 -有
- Is there a problem? - Yes.
他涉嫌持枪抢劫 我们有搜查令
He's involved in an armed robbery. We have a search warrant.
-你知道他在哪儿吗 -不
- Do you know where he is? - No...
几天前他在这里
He was here a couple of days ago
但我不知道他现在在哪儿 抱歉
but I don't know where he is. Sorry.
如果你知情却拒绝告知我们
If you know something and refuse to tell us,
这属于严重犯罪
it's a serious offense.
我们也许会起诉你
You could be prosecuted.
我不知道他在哪儿 我发誓
I don't know where he is, I swear.
-安娜 你知道什么吗 -不知道
- Anna, you know something? - No.
好吧 我们会再联♥系♥你们的
Okay. We'll be in touch, then.
他没有参与这些事
He's not involved in any of this.
两名伊朗人抢劫了外汇银行
Two Iranian guys robbed a forex counter.
他也许见过他们一两次
He might have met them once or twice
但是警♥察♥直接认为他参与其中
but the cops automatically think he's involved.
我发誓他什么也没做 安托万
I swear he didn't do anything, Antoine.
既然如此 他应该去找警♥察♥
In that case, he should go to the police.
躲起来会让他更像是嫌疑人
Being in hiding obviously makes him a suspect.
他是非法入境 他不能就这样走进警♥察♥局
He's undocumented, he can't just walk in the police station.
他会被驱逐出境的
He'd be deported.
如果他什么也没做 警♥察♥不会将他驱逐出境
If he hasn't done anything, they won't deport him.
他的避难请求被拒绝了
His request for asylum was denied.
他有三十天的时间离开这个国家
He had 30 days to leave the country.
期限上周就到了
The deadline ended last week.
什么
What?
我不明白 你和我说过他是政♥治♥难民
I don't understand. You told me he was a political refugee.
他的请求为什么会被拒绝
Why would his request be denied?
因为请求很难得到
Because it's super hard to get!
抱歉 但你不能把他藏起来
I'm sorry but you can't hide him.
你听到警♥察♥说的话了 这样太冒险了
You heard the cops. It's too risky.
如果他有绿卡
If he had a resident card,
他可以去找警♥察♥ 他们也不会将他遣送出境
he could go and talk to the police without being deported.
我唯一能保护他的办法只有和他结婚
The only thing I found to protect him is to marry him.
别这样看着我 安托万
Don't look at me like that, Antoine.
和他结婚 你都不了解他
Marry him? You barely know him.
我很了解他 我爱他
I know him very well. And I love him.
你在说什么 你们才认识五个月
What are you talking about? You've known him for five months.
五个月 谁在意啊
Five months... who gives a shit!
你要是爱上了别人也会这样
You'll see when it happens to you.
-你会明白的 -等等
- You'll understand. - Hold on...
我一般不干涉你的生活 但我是你哥哥
I usually don't meddle in your life... but I'm your brother.
-你不会这么瞎吧 -瞎
- You can't be that blind. - Blind?
你怎么能肯定他和你说的是真话
How can you be sure he's telling you the truth?
他真的参与了绿色运动吗
Did he really take part in the Green Movement?
纳维说的是真的吗
Whatever Navid says is true?
我告诉你 他在说谎
I'm telling you, he's lying.
-他没说谎 -他当然在说谎
- He's not lying. - Of course he's lying.
你心知肚明
And you know it.
你只是不想面对罢了 像个小女孩一样
You just don't want to see it, you're acting like teenager.
抱歉 但我不会允许你和他结婚
Sorry, but I won't let you marry...
你不允许我
You won't let me?
你以为你是谁啊
Who the fuck do you think you are?
你认为我做事需要你的同意吗
You think I need your approval to do what I have to do?
不要再用这种语气和我说话
Don't you ever talk to me like that.
难道你不知道我爱上他了吗
Don't you understand I'm in love?
这是我的初恋
I'm in love for the first time in my life.
-你没事吧 -没事 你呢
- Are you fine? - Yes. You?
-老爸在吗 -他在楼上
- Dad's here? - Yeah, he's upstairs.
怎么了
What's the matter?
我要和你说说安娜的事
I have to tell you something about Anna.
你怎么知道他们也会攻击这里
How do you know they're planning to attack here, too?
我们监听到了伊♥斯♥兰♥国的无线电
We picked up ISIS radio chatter.
今晚他们打算突袭这个地区的五个村庄
They're planning to attack five villages in the area tonight,
还有阿达尔基地
together with Adar's base.
你要是有机会应该回家
You should've gone home when you had the chance, huh?
这是什么
What is that?
-我的书 -你的自传吗
- My book. - Your memoir?
诗 故事 会写成三部曲
Poems, stories. It'll be a trilogy.
你不是士兵吗 -像瑞恩一样吗 当然不是
- You were not a soldier? - Like Ryan? Fuck no.
我绝不会参军
I would never join the army.
-你在这里干什么 -你什么意思
- What are you doing here? - What do you mean?
这里不是军队 这是革命
This is not the army, man. This is a revolution.
我们在创造历史
We're making history here.
在西班牙内战后
For the first time since the Spanish Civil War,
无政♥府♥主义部队第一次有自己的国家
the anarchist forces have a state of their own.
这是罗贾瓦
Fucking Rojava, man.
无政♥府♥主义者吗
An anarchist?
这里没有当局 只有你自己
There is no authority but yourself.
这才是这个地方的意义
That's the meaning of this place.
看看你周围
Look around you.
你能看到这里的美丽吗 安托万
Can you see the beauty in it, Antoine?
这里的一切都没有中♥央♥政♥府♥控制
Everything here is run without a central government.
没有人居高临下地下命令
Without anyone upstairs giving out orders.
很漂亮
It's beautiful.
如果你能忽视伊♥斯♥兰♥国正在杀戮的事实
If you ignore the fact that ISIS are coming to kill everyone.
你等着瞧吧 我们只要打败了法♥西♥斯♥部队
You wait and see. Once we beat the fascist forces,
罗贾瓦会变成天堂的
Rojava will be a paradise.
你也应该搬来这里 你会喜欢的
You should move here, too. You'd like it here.
呼叫拜德 呼叫拜德 状况如何
Tel Bayder, Tel Bayder, what is your status?
我正在召集部队
I'm getting the people ready
但我之前从未独自做过这种事
but I've never done something like that alone.
你比敌人聪明
You are smarter than the enemy.
我了解你 我信任你
I know you. I believe in you.
你比我更了解 祝你好运 姐妹
You know more about this than me. Good luck sister.
收到 同志
Copy that, comrade.
你焦虑吗
Are you anxious?
当然了
Of course I am.
我知道你没打算留下来战斗
I know you hadn't planned to stay and fight.
你不必帮助我们
You don't have to help us.
谢谢你
Thank you.
走吧 我们最好在天黑前回到基地
Let's go. We'd better be back to the base before it gets dark.
-在这里签字吗 -是的
- Sign here? - Yes.
我们总归会输
You know, we will lose at some point.
异教♥徒♥会击败我们的 都写着呢
The infidels will crush us. It's written.
是的 但也写了我们认为会打败仗的时候
Yeah, but it's also written that when we think all is lost,
我们会重新崛起 从圣洁的耶路撒冷中得救
we will rise again and bring salvation from holy Jerusalem.
没错 所以酋长才明确下令
Exactly. This is why the Sheikh gave us clear orders, yeah?
我们会找到西方志愿者
We'll find the western volunteers and
无论如何 我们会活捉他们
we'll capture them alive no matter what.
我们会当着镜头砍下他们的头
We'll cut their heads off in front of the fucking camera.
-看着他们忽视我们 看着吧 -遵循真♥主♥的旨意
- Watch them ignore us, bro, watch them. - On God's will.
遵循真♥主♥的旨意
On God's will.
谢谢
Thanks.
是叙利亚生产的一种高度上瘾性的药物
剧集 | 无丁之地(2020) | 导航列表