剧集 | 无丁之地(2020) | 导航列表
- ISIS patrol. - What happened?
她腹部中枪了
She was hit in the stomach.
-她流血多久了 -大概十分钟
- She's been bleeding for how long? - About ten minutes.
她的肺似乎进了空气 受到了压♥迫♥
It looks like she has air trapped, and it's pressuring the lungs.
准备好了吗 动手
Ready? Go.
没事的
You'll be fine.
萨瑞亚 能听到我说话吗
Sarya? Do you hear me?
必须把你肺里的空气都排出去
You have to get all the air out of your lungs.
数到三 屏住呼吸
On the count of three, hold you breath.
准备好了吗
Ready?
会很疼 但没有其他办法
It's gonna hurt but you don't have a choice.
准备好了吗
Ready?
加油 一 二 三
Chin up! One, two, three.
继续呼气
Keep exhaling.
坚持住 加油
Stay with us. Come on.
阿布亚塞尔酋长要见你
Sheikh Abu Yasser calls for you.
愿你平安
Peace be upon you.
坐吧
Sit.
兄弟们
Brothers.
我理解你们此刻的感受
I understand your feeling right now.
我的许多朋友都殉教了
Many of my friends became shahids.
每次都很难过
It is never easy.
阿布·赛义夫兄弟 愿安♥拉♥保佑他的灵魂
Brother Abu Seif, may Allah have mercy on his soul,
他是你们的朋友
was your friend.
所以由你们来决定
So, it's up to you to make a decision.
你们想让我们宣布他是
Do you want us to publish his name as a Shahid
伊♥斯♥兰♥国的殉教英雄吗
and a hero of the Islamic State?
我个人认为应该等一等
Personally, I think we should wait.
我们不想暴露你们
We don't want to expose you.
我们相信你的判断 酋长
We trust your judgement, sheikh.
振作点 兄弟们
Cheer up, brothers.
我们已经等了四十年
We've waited 40 years,
但这一次我们必将获胜
but this time our victory is assured.
你们可以走了
You can go.
酋长
Sheikh--
伊亚德的遗孀
Iyad's widow...
我愿娶她为妻
I'd like to marry her.
我会替他照顾好她
I'll take care of her for him.
有何不可呢
I don't see why not.
还有我儿子的事 我改主意了
And my son. I've changed my mind.
我不想让他过来
I don't want him here.
我想献身于圣♥战♥
I want to devote myself to Jihad.
如果我儿子来了 他会让我从任务中分心
If my son is here, it'll distract me from my mission.
还有别的事吗
Anything else?
谢谢 酋长
Thanks, sheikh.
我以为你会告发我
I thought you'd turn me in.
你为什么要这样对我们
Why did you do this to us?
你自己看看这地方 兄弟
Well, fuckin' look at this place, man.
-这不是伊♥斯♥兰♥... -不 我们谈过这个了
- This is not Islam-- - No, no, we talked about this.
现在是过渡阶段 我以为你明白的
This is a transitionary stage. I thought you knew this.
什么时候开始的 在我们来这里之前吗
So, when did this start? Before we came here?
是的
Yeah.
我们原谅了你 我们重新接纳了你
We forgave you. We let you back in.
现在怎么办
So what now?
现在怎么办 兄弟
So, what now, man?
我祈祷真♥主♥为我指明道路
I prayed for Allah to show me the way.
祂告诉我 我们仍然是兄弟
And he showed me that we are still brothers.
-好吗 -好的
- Okay? - Okay.
为什么
Why?
因为这件事已经无关哈里发了 这是我们的事
'Cause it's not about the Caliphate anymore. It's about us.
这是你和我和伊亚德的事
It's about you and me and Iyad.
因为他唯一的愿望
Because all he ever wanted to do
就是从地狱之火中拯救你的灵魂
was save your soul from the fires of hell.
兄弟 太迟了 你救不了我
Bro, it's too late, man. You can't save me...
不不不
No, no, no.
那个犹太间谍 他现在在哪儿
The Jew spy. Where is he now?
-什么 -那个犹太间谍 他在哪儿
- What? - The Jew spy. Where is he?
他还在这里 还在叙利亚
He's still here, in Syria.
那他就是真♥主♥赐予的礼物
Then he is a gift from Allah.
我们要让他为自己的所作所为付出代价
We are gonna make him pay for what he has done to us.
-开心点 兄弟 -好
- Be happy, brother. - Yeah.
开心点 因为你今天就要去天堂见伊亚德了
Be happy because you are going to paradise today to see Iyad.
这样我们才能拯救你的灵魂
And that is how we will save your soul.
你会得救的
You'll be saved.
恐怕她的伤势很严重
Her condition is very bad, I'm afraid.
我们止住了血 但子弹击中了骨头
We stopped the bleeding, but the bullet hit the bone,
细小的弹片穿透了左肺
and the small shrapnel penetrated the left lung.
除非做手术
So, without an operation,
否则她的肺很快就会衰竭
just a matter of time before her lungs collapse.
你为什么不做手术
So why you don't operate?
我们需要特定的机器 所谓的体外膜肺
We need a specific machine, so called ECMO.
但你四下看看 我们这里连药品都不齐
But look around here. We even don't have enough medicine,
当然没有这种机器
so, of course, we don't have this machine.
我觉得整个叙利亚都没有
I don't think there is even one like this in all Syria.
哪里有 也许伊♥拉♥克♥有这种机器
So, where? Maybe there's a machine like that in Iraq.
也许吧 但无关紧要
Maybe, but it doesn't matter.
我们连转移她的设备都没有
We don't even have an equipment to transfer her.
她撑不过转院的
She's not going to survive the trip.
所以失陪了
So now, would you excuse me?
-你怎么来了 -我要跟吉利亚谈谈
- Why are you here? - I have to talk to Gilia.
我们在开会
We're having a meeting.
我们之后再继续
We'll continue afterwards.
吉利亚同志 很抱歉打扰你
Comrade Gilia. I'm sorry to disturb you,
但我们必须帮助萨瑞亚
but we have to help Sarya.
我们得送她去更好的医院
We need to take her to a better hospital.
你觉得萨瑞亚后悔选择了这样的生活吗
Do you think Sarya is sorry for the life she chose?
她为了拯救所爱的人 与所爱的人并肩战斗
She fought with people she loved to save people she loved.
她活得有意义
Her life had a meaning.
回医院去 陪着她
Go back to the hospital. Sit next to her.
送她走完最后一程
Be with her when she leaves this world.
但是不要哀悼
But don't go to mourn,
而是致敬我们的爱与友谊
but to honor the love and friendship we shared with her.
-安托万 -你到底想要什么
- Antoine! - What do you want?
你到底是谁 安娜还是夏马拉
Who am I talking to? Anna or Shamaran?
我妹妹可能已经完全消失了
My sister may have completely disappeared.
你一点同情心都没有了
You don't have any empathy left.
萨瑞亚要死了 但是没人在乎
Sarya's dying and no one gives a crap.
你到底想要什么
What do you want?
假装我们没有身陷战争吗
That we act as if there wasn't a war around us?
你说你来这里是因为你以前做的事
You said you came here because of something you did before.
但并不是因为你对我们做的事吧
But it wasn't because of what you did to us, right?
你从来没为此道歉过 一次都没有
You never apologized for this. Not once.
你有没有懊悔 你愧疚吗
Are you at least remorseful? Do you have any sense of guilt?
你根本就不为抛下的一切感到难过吧
Do the things that you left behind even make you sad?
我就知道
I knew it.
我可以陪她吗
May I sit?
-你没改主意吧 -我会做我该做的
- Not changed your mind? - I'll do what needs to be done.
高个子 四个保镖
Tall guy? Four bodyguards?
对 我会拥抱他 你就知道是谁了
Yeah. I'll hug him so you'll know it's him.
那就是我开火的信♥号♥♥
That'll be my cue to fire.
祝你好运 兄弟
Good luck, brother.
站住别动
Stop where you are!
把枪放在地上
Put the rifle on the ground.
慢慢放
Slowly.
把衣服脱掉
Now, take off your clothes.
-搞什么 -斯坦利的命令
- What the fuck? - Order from Stanley.
请把衣服脱掉
Take them off, please.
-他在哪 -快脱
- Where is he? - Your clothes!
搞什么
What the fuck?
脱♥光♥
Everything.
把衣服穿上
剧集 | 无丁之地(2020) | 导航列表