剧集 | 无丁之地(2020) | 导航列表
Because of this group? ISIS?
是的 因为他们 他们很可怕
Yes. Because of them. They're the worst.
如果他们不认为你是好穆♥斯♥林♥ 就会惩罚你
If they don't deem you as a good Muslim, they punish you.
而他们不认为我们是好穆♥斯♥林♥
And they don't deem us as good Muslims.
你觉得你家人有危险
You think your family's in danger?
目前他们在很远的地方 暂时安全
For now, they're pretty far. We're okay.
但总有一天 伊♥斯♥兰♥圣♥战♥士也会攻击我们的家乡
But someday, the jihadists will attack our homeland too.
你姐姐不会允许他们这么做的
Your sister won't let them.
-我知道 我们不会有事 -下次你就得自己开车了
- I know. We'll be fine. - Next time, you'll drive by yourself.
我们不该同时离开挖掘点
We shouldn't leave the dig at the same time.
-可能会引起怀疑 -明白
- It could arouse suspicions. - Okay.
你想吃什么
What do you want to eat?
附近有个地方 他们提供很好的素食
There's a place nearby where they have excellent vegetarian dishes.
-但我要吃什么 -他们也有肉
- But what will I eat? - They also have meat.
左转
Take a left.
这些是车上的传感器
These are all the radioactive isotopes
检测到的所有放射性同位素
the sensors in the car have picked up on.
可能是小型铀实验室
It could be miniature uranium labs.
也可能是牙医诊所
They could also be dental clinics.
但我们知道他们在全城各处都有小实验室
Except we know that they have miniature labs all over the city.
我们还知道他们有牙医诊所
Well, we also know they have dental clinics.
给安娜发一条信息
Hey. Get a message to Anna.
叫她每周都开车经过这些地方
Ask her to do a drive by these on a weekly basis.
然后总结一份他们的地址
Then circulate a report with the addresses of them
因为我们得辨别在那里工作的人
'cause we need to identify the people who work there.
好的
Okay, sure.
你的挖掘工作干得很出色 分♥析♥师很激动
You did a phenomenal job on the dig. The analysts are thrilled.
这是否意味着我们可以停工了
So, does it mean we can finally stop?
因为我们已经挖了好几个月了
'Cause we've been doing it for months.
是的 没错
Yeah. As a matter of fact, yes.
你们可以停工了 我们已经拿到了所需的一切
You can. We have everything we need.
好 结论是什么
Okay. And what's the conclusion?
我们下周会在这里对此进行讨论
We're gonna have a discussion about it here next week.
我们会评估和分♥析♥信息
We're gonna evaluate and analyze the info.
-希望你也能来 -好的 没问题
- I'd love for you to be here. - Okay. Sure.
-你周三前能来吗 -可以 迫不及待了
- Can you get here by Wednesday? - Yeah. Okay. Can't wait.
-那就太好了 -那就周三见
- That would be great. - See you on Wednesday then.
-好的 再见 -再见
- Okay. Bye-bye. - Bye-bye.
核物理学家在德黑兰遇害
德黑兰经历了一个血腥的早晨
Tehran underwent a bloody morning,
至少有六人
at least six people were killed
在针对伊朗核专家的
in what appears to be a coordinated attack
协同袭击中遇难
against Iranian nuclear scientists.
我们还不知道所有细节
We don't know all the details yet,
但是德黑兰的非官方线人
but unofficial sources in Tehran
告诉我们三个科学家遇难 以及...
told us that three scientists were killed, as well as the...
-喂 -是我
- Hello? - It's me.
-你在哪 -挖掘点
- Where are you? - On the dig.
-你行程顺利吗 -嗯
- Was your trip okay? -Yes.
听着 海伦
Listen, Helan,
我忘了把牛奶放到冰箱里了
I forgot to put the bottle of milk back in the fridge.
-你确定吗 -确定
- Are you sure? - Yes.
你能不能把它扔掉
Can you please throw it out?
不然会把整个公♥寓♥弄臭的
Otherwise, it's gonna stink in the whole flat.
-好 -你能现在去扔吗
- Sure. - Can you go now?
现在就去 因为今天会很热
Do it now because it's gonna be hot today.
好的 我现在就去
Got it. I'm on this.
很好
Excellent.
对不起
I'm sorry.
妈的
Fuck!
斯图尔特
Stuart!
-斯图尔特 -我在外面
- Stuart! - Just outside!
我们只选择了战略目标
We selected only the strategic targets.
-具有侵略性 -侵略性吗
- It was aggressive. - Aggressive?
车里有名女子
A woman was in the car.
我知道 我们别无选择
Yes, I know. It was all we could do.
我们以为能将他们的进展延缓两年
We expected to have delayed their progress by two years,
也许更久 这就算是胜利了
maybe more, so it's a win.
-不 计划是分享情报 -我们试过了
- No! The plan was to share the intel! - We tried.
美国人想要走外交途径
The Americans wanted to go down the diplomatic route
但我们对此别无选择 只能孤军奋战
where we felt we had no choice but to go it alone.
我想要告诉你 但那不是我的决定
Now, I wanted to tell you, but it wasn't my decision.
你觉得我有多蠢
How stupid do you think I am?
当然是你决定不告诉我的
Of course it was your decision not to tell me.
这件事和制裁毫无关系
And it was never about the sanction!
从一开始你就知道结局会怎么样
You knew from the beginning how it was going to end!
不 那只是方案之一 你是知道的
No. It was one of many options, and you knew that.
那海伦呢 我们应该告诉她
What about Helan? We should've told her.
-她是我朋友 她一直对我很忠诚 -是的
- She's my friend. She has been loyal. - Yes.
是的 她就是这么好
Yes, she is. She is all of that,
但我的目的只是让你离开那里
but my objective was just to get you out of there.
海伦是个内应
Helan is... she's an asset.
是个线人 没错 是我决定不警告她的
She's a source. Yes, it was my decision not to warn her,
你也知道原因
and you know exactly why.
我打给她了 我让她逃走
I called her. I told her to run.
是的 我猜你会这么做 对此我没意见
Yes. I assumed you would, and I'm fine with that.
她有充足的时间到达边境
She's got plenty of time to get to the border.
她时间不够 你知道太迟了
No, she doesn't. You know it's too late.
你背叛了我 斯图尔特
You betrayed me, Stuart.
别耍小孩性子了 安娜
Grow up, Anna!
你很久以前就做好了决定
You made your decision a long time ago!
你本可以一走了之的
You could've walked away from all of this.
没有人会阻止你 但是你选择了留下
No one would've stopped you, but you chose to stay.
不要怪我
Don't blame me.
而且你要留在这里
And you're gonna have to stay here,
至少等到我们想好下一步该怎么做
at least until we figure out what to do next.
核科学家遭人暗♥杀♥至今
It has been more than a week
已经超过了一周
since the assassination of the nuclear scientists,
而调查仍在继续
and the investigation continues.
伊朗指责以色列摩萨德发动了这次袭击
Iran blames the Israeli Mossad for the attack
并发誓要找到并惩罚罪魁祸首
and vows to find and punish the responsible parties.
所有迹象表明这是以色列的行径
It has all the signs of an Israeli operation.
行动十分复杂
It is very sophisticated.
伊朗有很多类似此次恐怖袭击的经验
Iran has a lot experience in terrorist attacks like this.
什么事
Yes?
这事没完 现在才是开始
This is not over. It is just beginning.
我们接到一通电♥话♥
We had a call
是我们在伊朗国防部线人打来的
from our source within the Iranian Ministry of Defense.
海伦和她丈夫五天前已被逮捕
Helan and her husband were arrested five days ago.
我恐怕海伦没能熬过审讯
And I'm afraid that Helan did not survive the interrogations.
很遗憾 安娜
I'm so sorry, Anna.
她把你的事和盘托出 告诉他们你的名字
She told them all about you. Told them your name.
伊朗人不会谈论这件事的
Iranians aren't gonna talk about it
因为这对他们来说太难以启齿
'cause it'll be too embarrassing for them.
但他们会找你
But they will be looking for you.
他们会想要报仇
They'll want revenge.
所以现在以色列是对你来说最安全的地方
So, Israel will be the safest place for you right now.
在那里我们可以保护你
We can protect you there.
在我...
You know, when I...
在我一开始招募你的时候
When I first recruited you...
我完全没想到你会走得这么远
...I never imagined that you'd go as far as you have.
你是天才 安娜
You're a natural, Anna.
我想给你在总部安排一份工作
I wanna fix you up with a job at headquarters--
绝对不行
Never.
如果你回到开罗 我们就无法保护你的安全
If you go back to Cairo, we can't guarantee your safety.
我不在乎
I don't care.
我要退出
I'm out.
作用是为了让你自己
What it's used for is you can allow yourself
研究并了解这些设施
to go on the research and to understand these facilities.
所以这意味着在这个领域
So, it means that in the field,
你们从原点开始 到制♥作♥动物标本
you have from going back here to the animal mummification.
剧集 | 无丁之地(2020) | 导航列表