剧集 | 无丁之地(2020) | 导航列表
如果我想回到欧洲
What if I wanna go back to Europe,
在异教♥徒♥自己的城市中打击他们呢
to strike the Kuffar from within their own cities.
你想过这个吗
Have you thought about that?
还是你只在乎你的视频能收获多少点赞
Or do you only care about how many fucking likes your videos get, huh?
没必要不尊重我 阿布·穆萨卜
There's no reason to be disrespectful, Abu Musab.
有许多方式来支持圣♥战♥
There are many ways to support the jihad.
我很抱歉 兄弟 抱歉
Yeah, I'm sorry, brother. Sorry.
我对这个事业充满热情
I get very passionate about the cause, you know?
我知道这些视频有多重要 但是...
Listen, I know how important these videos are, but...
如果你能找到其他人的声音 我会很感激的
I'd really appreciate if you could find someone else's voice.
-可以吗 -好吧
- Is that cool? - Okay. Yeah.
谢谢你
Thank you.
你可以进去了 酋长准备好见你了
You can go in, the Sheikh is ready to see you.
-祝你平安 -祝你平安
- Peace be upon you. - And peace be upon you too.
愿真♥主♥保佑你
and God's blessings upon you.
阿布·穆萨卜兄弟 真♥主♥拯救并保护着你
Brother Abu Mus'ab, God save and protect you.
来请坐
Come sit, come.
利比亚人阿布·里达 真正的男人 勇猛的战士
This is Abu Reda the Libyan. A real man, a brave fighter.
移♥民♥部队的将军
General of the immigrants' army
以及我们北部部队的将军
and general of our northern units.
这个星期他被任命为我们地区军♥事♥委♥员♥会♥的负责人
This week he was appointed head of the military council in our region.
他被选为伊♥斯♥兰♥国高级委员会成员
He was elected a member of the Islamic State's high council,
我们的大臣 军政大臣 阿布·里达
our minister, the minister of war, Abu Reda.
-请喝水 -谢谢你
- Please. - Thank you.
你是阿布·穆萨卜·马斯里 纳瑟·亚辛吗
Are you Abu Musab Al-Masri? Nasser Yassin?
是的
Yes.
你曾在英国♥军♥队服役
You fought in the British Army lines.
那是我最黑暗的时光 阿布·里达兄弟
That was a dark period in my past, brother Abu-Reda.
撒旦玩弄了我 我差点丢了灵魂
Satan tricked me and I almost lost my soul.
直到我的朋友们将我带回正轨
Until my friends brought me back to the righteous path.
歌♥颂真♥主♥
Praise God.
听着 纳瑟
Listen, Nasser,
在历史上 没有一只部队
in all of history, no military power achieved victories
曾达到过伊♥斯♥兰♥国的胜利
like the once the Islamic State achieved.
没人能阻止我们 但后果是 我们付出了沉痛的代价
No one can stop us. But in return, we pay a heavy price.
我们每周会失去许多兄弟
We lose scores of men every week.
我们需要有水平的军队领导者
We need quality military leaders.
我决定任命你为拉卡军♥事♥委♥员♥会♥的委员
I decided to appoint you member of the military council in Ar-Raqqah.
谢谢你 阿布·里达 我很荣幸
Thank you, Abu Reda. That is a great honor.
但我更希望待在战场上
But I'd prefer to stay in the field,
和我的兄弟们一起
with my brothers.
阿布·穆萨卜兄弟
Brother Abu Mus'ab,
真♥主♥的士兵们不会选择他们的任务
the soldiers of God don't choose their missions.
表达感激
Say thank you.
谢谢你
Thank you.
我们快没子弹了
We're running low on ammo!
我们听不清你说什么
We can't reach you.
你们必须尽全力挺住
You'll have to hold on, with whatever you have.
勇敢点
Be brave.
安托万 前面有路障 我们必须得穿过田野
Antoine, there's a roadblock. We have to go through the fields.
在这里转弯
Turn here.
我们必须远离大路 时间会更长一点
We have to stay away from big roads. It'll take longer.
-我们得找个地方休息 -好的
- We'll have to find a place to sleep. - Okay.
就是这里 打开 看到了吗 很简单
There it is. Open. See? It's easy.
怎么了
Well?
他们让我当军♥事♥委♥员♥会♥的委员
They made me a member of their military council.
去你的吧 我才不信呢
Fuck off. I don't believe it.
-你会和我们待在一起吗 -不会
- You're...you're going to stay with us? - No.
他们会把我送到拉卡
They're transferring me to Ar-Raqqah.
太好了 去干什么
Brilliant. What for?
想让我规划一下屠♥杀♥戴尔泽尔地区村庄的计划
Want me to plan the purging of villages in the Deir ez-Zor area
来夺回油田的控制权 所以...
to guarantee control over the oil fields, so...
你要带我们一起去 老兄
Man. Sick, but you have to take us with you, man.
说真的 因为我想待在这里
Honestly, 'cause I wanna be there
只是因为我们拿下一个又一个村庄
when we snuff village after village.
对吗 老兄
Ain't that right, boy, yeah?
少磕点芬乃他林
Just go easy on the Captagon.
你知道你得把这些打包带到楼下去吧
You know you gotta pack these and take these downstairs, yeah?
这东西很重 这些插脚
And they're heavy as well. These pins.
从没用对过 这些针孔
Never do them properly. These fucking pin holes...
你得冷静点 老兄
Oi, you gotta shake this off, man.
不论如何 你得冷静点
Whatever this is, you've gotta shake it off right now.
上周 你想离开
Last week, you wanted to leave.
现在 你又想让亚历克斯过来
And now, you want Alex to come here?
这是为什么
What's that about?
老兄 我把他的生活弄得一团糟
Mate, I fucked up his life.
我需要一个弥补的机会 就现在来说
I need a chance to fix that, and right now,
把他接过来是最佳方案了
him being here is the least worst option for him.
你知道他在这里
Come on, you know he's gonna have all
我才能全身心地爱他
the love in the world from me here.
还有你和伊亚德
From you, from Iyad.
最重要的是 他在这里会有一个家
Most importantly, he's gonna have a fucking family here.
他不会像一个失败者一样长大成人
And he's not gonna grow up feeling like some kind of... loser,
许多大门向他关闭 就像我们一样
with doors slamming in his face like we did.
他会参与一场重要的革命
Okay, he's gonna be part of something important here, man.
我知道了 但扪心自问
Yeah, yeah, I see that, but ask yourself this question, yeah?
你觉得他在这里有多少可能活下来...
What do you think are the chances of him surviving--
我不知道
I don't know.
但我会尽全力保护他
But I will do my best to look after him.
如果失败 我就和他一起上天堂
And failing that, I will go to heaven with him.
是吗
Yeah?
是的
Yeah.
我们今晚住在这里
We'll stay here tonight. We'll spend the night here.
好的
Okay.
晚安
Good night.
晚安
Good night. Good night.
真♥主♥万岁
God is great!
真♥主♥万岁
God is great!
把这个十字军婊♥子♥的头颅举起来
Raise the crusader whore's head up high!
让大家看看不信奉真♥主♥的异教♥徒♥的下场
Let everyone see what happens to infidels who disobey God!
-真♥主♥万岁 -真♥主♥万岁
- God is great! - God is great!
-醒醒 -该死 怎么了
- Hey. Wake up. - Oh fuck. What's going--
-只有我 -什么情况
- It's just me. It's just me. - What the fuck?
发生了什么
What's happening?
亚历克斯应当和你在一起 他的父亲
Alex deserves to be with you, his dad.
但他不应该来到这里
But he doesn't deserve to be here,
你知道这点
and you know that.
我要把我们弄出去
I'm gonna get us out of here.
你在说什么
Hey, what the fuck are you talking about?
你知道不可能出去的
You know there's no way out of here, right?
-我已经想过了... -不 有个方法
- I've thought about all of this-- - No, there is a way.
你会来吗
Will you come?
-我来 -很好 兄弟
- Yeah. - Yes, bro.
好兄弟
Good man.
但听着 暂时什么都不要对伊亚德说 好吗
But listen, don't say nothing to Iyad just yet. All right?
好
Yeah.
要先解决一些事
Gotta get a few things sorted out first.
然后我们跟他说
Then we'll go talk to him. He...
伊亚德不会来的 你看到他多坚定了
Iyad's not gonna come. You've seen how he is.
他陷进去太深了
He's in way too deep.
不
No.
我不会丢下他的
I ain't leaving him behind.
你有坏消息吗
You got bad news?
我们不能反击 他们人太多了
We can't counter-attack. There are too many of them.
其他人呢 你有他们的消息吗
What about the others? Do you know anything?
不 我不知道是谁 但有人死了
No. I don't know who but some people died.
许多人
A lot of people.
我真的觉得这次要结束了
I really think it's over, this time.
-别这么说 -但我是这么想的
- Don't say that. - But I think so.
我能感受到
I can tell.
剧集 | 无丁之地(2020) | 导航列表